Lengthening the EFT XML Tag #2

Which tool should I use to lengthen the XML tag field in GP?

We have the SDK Tools kit.

Thanks!
Donnette

0
donnettes (2)

Xml Serializing subclass problem
Hi guys. I've come across a problem when I tried to serialize a class into xml, only to discover that the parent class's XML Serialization properties weren't included in the output xml. Actually, the class I'm serializing is two steps down in the inheritance ladder. It's got a parent class which also has a parent class :( All those classes in the hierarchy are Xml Serializable, and I'd think that it should be obvious that all attributes/properties of the parents should be serialized for any given subclass, no ? Here's the two classes, subclass first, parent class...

Combining Formulas #2
I have two columns that get data from two different formulas. The reason I have two columns is becasue I couldn't figure out how to combine the two formulas. I worked on it for a while, but I had to give up and divide it in half. I'll post the two formulas. Maybe someone can figure out an easy way to combine them. If you need more info, let me know. Thanks. =IF(C3="","",IF(B2="",IF(C3<=0,IF(D3<C3,B4,IF(B5="",IF(C3<=0,IF(D3<C3,B3,IF(B2="",IF(C3<=0,IF(D3>C3,B3,IF(B5="",IF(C3<=0,IF(D3>C3,B3))))))))...

Remove "in Public Folders" from entries in Favorite Folders???? #2
Under Favorite Folders, all the favorites that point to public folders have "in Public Folders" appended to the Favorites name. This means I have to make the column artificially wide in order ot see the number of unread messages in those folders. Is there way to display Favorites so that the phrase "in Public Folders" does not appear as part of the folder name? Thanks. Jace You can right-click on a folder in Favorites in the Folder List and select Rename to rename the folder to whatever you want. That won't affect its link to the source folder. -- Ken Slovak [MVP ...

Autocomplete #2
I have autocomplete turned on in my Outlook program but it does not work. When I start to type a name, it does not automatically fill it in or suggest names. I am using names that are in my address book. >-----Original Message----- >I have autocomplete turned on in my Outlook program but >it does not work. When I start to type a name, it does >not automatically fill it in or suggest names. I am using >names that are in my address book. >. >I found out that Outlook 2000 does not have this feature even though the help menu tells you how to turn this feature on. ...

How do I convert a string to XML string
I need to convert a text string ("Dewey & Cheatham & Howe") to an XML encoded string ("Dewey &amp; Cheatham &amp; Howe"). I am not building an XML document, I am just trying to convert a single string. I have looked at the System.Xml namespace, but I can't quite find what I need. XmlTextWriter.WriteString() does the type of encoding I need, but it writes the string. I just want it to return the encoded string. Can someone tell me the class and method I need? Thanks. ********************************************************************** Sent via Fu...

Set up 2 businesses?
Do you know if there is an option to set up more than one business on Money 2003 Deluxe Home & Business? My husband and I are both self-employed. I'd love any replies emailed as well, as I'm not sure whether I will be alerted to any new posts! Thanks! I would use two computers with two money programs. BTW...if you use your email address there are harvesters looking thru newsgroups for you. expect spam at this address. >-----Original Message----- >Do you know if there is an option to set up more than one >business on Money 2003 Deluxe Home & Business? My...

standard deviation #2
my data is as follows row 1 1 2 3 4 5 row2 2 3 7 10 8 the explanation is as follows: Row 1 is the degree of rating for a movie with 1 being the lowest and 5 highest.Row is the number of persons responding to the questions in total there are 30 respondents. How do I find the average and the standard deviation for such data. Average I found out by using the sumproduct of row 1 and 2 and dividing by 30. How do I find the standard deviation??? AFd Insert function/search for functions - enter "standard deviation". returns STDEV Excel help takes ...

Data Import #2
I have some accounts imported data into cdf_account and cdf_account_ext using SQL DTS Im wondering if I did something wrong here ! I can see the data in both tables the cdf_account_ext table having only customized fields No wen I ran Data migration.exe it said ok in the end. But I can see no data in CRM's Account Base table ???? my log file for accounts part says 12/1/2004 - 3:52:06 PM -- Processing entity: Account 12/1/2004 - 3:52:06 PM -- Entering Correlate 12/1/2004 - 3:52:06 PM -- Starting migration phase 12/1/2004 - 3:52:06 PM -- Test Batch Count = 0 12/1/2004 - 3:52:06 PM -- Mig...

Apply Payables Documents #2
Hello, For some odd reason, I cannot check on the box to apply the amount I want on the check. This message keeps poppin up: Only the remaining balance can be applied. But that's what I'm doing, it won't let me however. I would appreciate any help. Thank you, Caroline ...

Root element in XML designer and .xsd'd
Forgive a newbie question. I'm learning the .NET XML environment. In the walkthrough on using XML designer to create an xsd, there is no discussion of the root element of the target xml document. I realize that the namespace specifying the xsd is an attribute of the root element of an xml document conforming to the xsd, so is logically outside the xsd. I built a simple schema, then added an XML document, added a root element to the document, and specified an xmlns attribute to link in the schema. The correct schema is shown in the document property, and intellisense shows the eleme...

Email problem #2
Something very weird is happening with CRM email. Up until yesterday i was able to send emails from CRM without any problems.However today, it will not let me send emails at all. It keep coming up with Server was unable to process request. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generat...

reference number #2
--------------------------------- Where does the information in the "reference number" field in the transaction table come from? I see tranactions with reference numbers - the first part of which appears to be the year, month and day - but I can't figure out the second part. It is nothing that we have intentionally entered while ringing out the customer. Pls help. -Tracey ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - microsoft.p...

Outlook can't get mail #2
Outlook 2000 I closed Outlook, ran scanpst and it found no errors. I rebooted and opened Outlook - same thing, as soon as mail started to come in the program closed down. Then I closed Outlook again and renamed outcmd.dat to outcmd.old, rebooted, opened Outlook and same thing again. Still doesn't want to get the mail. I have also run "Detect and Repair". Bummer - I need help ======================================= Run scanpst.exe against your pst-file and try again. If this fails to solve the issue locale outcmd.dat and rename if to .old -- Robert Sparnaa...

Changing PO XML
I am using RMS1.2. I wanted to change the Purchase Order XML to rearrange the PO line fields. I made the changes and saved the report. After the change I set the read-only flag again. I had used a regular text editor for the change and saved the change to the original file name. However when I want to print my PO I get an error message that I don't use a correct XML report. Is there something "special" I need to do to make the change and save my file? The message probably said something to the effect that the XML document is not well formed. That means you have a syn...

Countif question #2
Can someone help me with a countif formula please.? I am trying to count text information in 2 columns to return a numerical count. For example if b5:b25 contains "G" and d5:d25 contains "p" how many rows contain g and P in the same row? eg: f G h P f G h f G h P f h P f G P The answer here would be 3. Any help would be happily appreciated. :confused: --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hello Cass, COUNTIF only works with one variable. Since you're working with two variables, you need a different approach. Say your ...

SETTING UP AN EFT PROCESS
i want to take advantage of our bank's "Integrated Disbursement Servicess" and I believe using "EFT" will do this. This service allows me to generate a file to transmit to our bank and they either issue an ACH transaction or print a check and mail it for us. The transaction file needs to have the same informaiton as our current check stub. I would like to talk to someone that is already doing this. Thanks -- RON COX ...

Payroll Posting #2
We have set up a new company that is only running Payroll. It is a very simple payroll with only one Salary code for 9 employees. No benefits, no deductions, no WCB. The first payroll ran perfectly. Payments, ACH file, employee cards, are all looking good. It appears all the payments are showing up in the checkbook, but that is where they seem to stop. A batch was created in the Financial module and shows 9 transactions but zero dollar values. There are no accounts entered and no values entered for any of the 9 journal entries. The posting journal from the Payroll module, when the...

Help Money 2004 #2
My computer came with Money 2002. I initiated it, but screwed it up. Balances and accounts are incorrect. Unable to un-associate a set-up account with correct brokerage account. I've tried various methods for over a month and un-installed and re-installed Money 4-5 times without success. I downloaded trial version of Money 2004. Installation appeared to go correctly. Upon first opening of 2004, it required on-line sign on. Upon signing on all the old incorrect accounts balances and details of investments are carried over to 2004. I have attempted to call every Microsoft number I ...

Parsing XML #2
Hi, I am parsing a XML string (see code below) by loading into XMLDocument and selecting certain node (Result) and loop through it. Instead of using item(), is there a way to get the element value by name? Also, is there a way to using the XmlTextReader to move to Search/Result and then loop though each node? XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument(); doc.Load(new System.IO.StringReader(xmlResponse)); XmlNodeList nodeList = doc.SelectNodes("Search/Result"); foreach (XmlNode node in nodeList) { string dbID = node.ChildNodes.Item(0).InnerText; .... Thanks FxCop will flag...

countif w/ 2 conditions
is it possible to use countif w/ 2 conditions? -- rp Not exactly, but you could use 2 of them, and add them together. =COUNTIF(A1:A100,"A")+COUNTIF(A1:A100,"B") -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "rp" <rufinojr54@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:ep45nBztEHA.2516@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > is it possible to use countif w/ 2 conditions? > > -- ...

EFT vendors should not be pulled into regular check batches.
An EFT vendor payment batch has to be created prior to creating a regular check batch (each time). Check batches should never pull in any EFT vendors for payments. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Ne...

Outlook 2003 question #2
My inbox has columns for "To", "Subject", "Sent", "Size" and Flag Status. How can I add a "From" column? I see under Tools>arrange by there is a from option but I can't make a column with "From" information. Is this possible? TIA What view do you have set on your Inbox? The Messages view usually shows a From column rather than a To column. Check View | Arrange By | Current View and see what view you have set. If you like the view you're in and you still want to just add the From field to it, go to View | Arrange By |...

XML performance in .net?
Hi there Anyone know how fast for XML performance when I use dataset to save and read data from XML file? my client need those answers. Thanks in advance Sandra sandra wrote: > Anyone know how fast for XML performance when I use dataset to save and read > data from XML file? my client need those answers. Basically DataSet is not the fastest XML API, actually that's not XML API altogether. -- Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP, XmlInsider] http://blog.tkachenko.com ...

How to Retrieve information from 2 tables in a single form
Hi all, Pls help here.. I have an access file consists of 2 tables x1 , x2. x1 fields are name, place. x2 fields are name, desg, salary, mobile_no. Forms f1, f2, pls note... place and name are unique(not repeated). I have created a form f1, added a combo box taking all places from table x1. now when I click / select a place in combo box, It should display all the fields of table x2 in form f2. the logic is place selected in combo box should retrieve the corresponding name from x1 and match the name in table x2 and get the details from x2 and display in form f2....

DataGrid, sort numeric column after parsing xml
I parsed a xml file to a DataGrid. Now i'd like to sort a column with numeric values. I figured out that everything is sorted as a string value. How can i sort this column as a numeric value. Found some examples with Google, but nothing works for me. Anthony. Anthony wrote: > I parsed a xml file to a DataGrid. > Now i'd like to sort a column with numeric values. > > I figured out that everything is sorted as a string value. > How can i sort this column as a numeric value. Are you using a DataSet and ReadXml()? The right approach is to define an ...