last sale date

HI All

I am looking for a table that would have the date that an inventory item was
sold on.  I browsed sop and inventory tables.  I found last purchased date on
IV QTY Master IV00102, but I cant find one for sales.

Anyone know if there is such a field and what table it may be on?
--
Ian

There does not appear to be such a date.

"Ian Richardson" <IanRichardson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI All
>
> I am looking for a table that would have the date that an inventory item
> was
> sold on.  I browsed sop and inventory tables.  I found last purchased date
> on
> IV QTY Master IV00102, but I cant find one for sales.
>
> Anyone know if there is such a field and what table it may be on?
> --
> Ian

0
callen1071 (408)
5/31/2005 2:46:52 AM
Ian,

IV30300 has both in and out transactions in it.  If you need more detail on
the sales side, join SOP30200 and SOP30300 to each other.

-Trevor

"Ian Richardson" <IanRichardson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI All
>
> I am looking for a table that would have the date that an inventory item
> was
> sold on.  I browsed sop and inventory tables.  I found last purchased date
> on
> IV QTY Master IV00102, but I cant find one for sales.
>
> Anyone know if there is such a field and what table it may be on?
> --
> Ian

0
Trevor
5/31/2005 5:05:32 PM
HMmmmm -

so there is a last date purchased from a vendor but not last date sold to a
customer.

Hey programmers - that would be a good thing to have dont you think?

Too bad cos my sales people only want to know the last time an item was sold
when they review the list prices.  I wanted to give them an excel file of the
list price and the date.
--
Ian

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> There does not appear to be such a date.
>
> "Ian Richardson" <IanRichardson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > HI All
> >
> > I am looking for a table that would have the date that an inventory item
> > was
> > sold on.  I browsed sop and inventory tables.  I found last purchased date
> > on
> > IV QTY Master IV00102, but I cant find one for sales.
> >
> > Anyone know if there is such a field and what table it may be on?
> > --
> > Ian

Sales Returns
I would love to see sales return documents stored with negative qty and dollar amounts in the tables. Right now, if we create a report that contains both invoices and returns, we have to write a formula that says if the doc type is 4, then qty*(-1) so that returns don't get added to the total rather than deducted. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the su...

how to work with food products that have best befor dates
How to controll end of validity time for produt? How to handle parties of received produkts an validity date for party? I don't found parties in RMS If by "parties" you are referring to lots, I don't think RMS supports this, where you can assign item to a lot, then the expiration date to that lot....I don't think you have much of an option, unless you want to consider manually setting on and off the "block sales of this item" flag (not very practical).... "Martins" wrote: > How to controll end of validity time for produt? > How to handle...

save by & date, time
sir, can or not we get this info (history) using excel/VBA if can, how? tq Try this small macro: Sub dural() s = ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time") MsgBox s End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "nordiyu" wrote: > sir, > can or not we get this info (history) using excel/VBA > if can, how? > > tq ...

Find the last, 2nd last and 3rd last data in a column
I have data listed in several colums and need to create a formula to detail the last (most recent) 2nd last and 3rd last piece of data in the column. I have used the following formula to display the last but cant edit this or create another formula to get the 2nd and 3rd last pieces of data. =LOOKUP(2,1/(A:A<>0),A:A) Thanks in advance Jamie If there are no empty cells in the range: last cell: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)) penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-1) semi-penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-2) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme r...

How can I display worksheet summary page ie title/size/last updat.
I'm running MSExcel 2003. I am often working with large workbooks with mutiple worksheets. It would be v helpful if I could see/sort and print off a summary that shows worksheet properties similar to Explorer eg: workbook :xxxx ---------------- worksheet last update size names 1/2/04 64k companies: 5/2/03 893k etc... any ideas? Jon I wrote this sometime ago and it works as a workbook_open event (Needs to be placed in the ThisWorkbook code module). It could be adapted to work otherwise though. It adds a sheet and lists all the built-in and c...

How long will my capital last
Hi If I had a capital sum of say �100,000 and I was taking an annua income of 5% and I was getting 3.5% interest annually - Can you help m demonstrate how long my capital last? Thank you Dust -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Dusty, =3DNPER(3.5%,-5000,100000,0) If, by 5%, you mean 5% of the original investment (=A35.000 each year), = your money will last for approximately 35 years at 3.5% interest. See Excel Help for more info on NPER(). Regards, Anders Silven "Durhamr" <Durhamr.yajun@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i meddelandet = news:Durhamr.yajun@excelf...

Multi-select listbox question
I have a multi-select listbox and wish to obtain data from the last clicked record in the listbox (you'll notice that if you make multiple selections then only the last-clicked record has a dotted line around it). What, if any, listbox property identifies this record as last-clicked? Thanks Dave -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...

Question about transaction dates.
Hello, i dont know if this happen just here in Mexico; our credit cards use a cut date and a limit date (to pay); so altough we have the original transaction date, we don't pay that date (we pay some days later based in the cut and the limit date) I can not see in money in the credit accounts, any parameter about cut and limt date. I know that i can set the correct date, but is better to have the original transaction dates. Also here is very comun to buy any article and to pay it in 6 or 12 months without interest; in this case i use the recurring option, and i can delay the transaction...

why is my last digit converted to zero?
I'm using Excel 2003 and when I enter a 16-digit number or cut and paste a 16-digit number, the last digit is converted to zero. This does not happen with 15 digits or fewer. Excel's numeric precision is 15 decimal digits. If you need to calculate with the number, you probably won't miss anything. If the number is a key, such as a creditcard number, add an apostroph (single quote, " `") before it; it will not show, but it will cause the number to be treated as text. Another way is to format the cell as text before entering the number -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten ...

how do I change date from mm/dd/yyyy to dd:mm:yyyy format in Excel
I have a spreadsheet that the data, the date was input in Excel 2003 as mm/dd/yyyy (12/31/2004), how can I convert the column of cells format to "dd:mm:yyyy"(31:12:2004)? I tried to change date format from "Format Cells----choose "date" or "custom" and tried different options, but they wouldnt change the data already in the cells. I have a spreadsheet that Microsoft is requesting information in dd:mm:yyyy (yes colons) format. Thanks Jack How about =TEXT(SUBSTITUTE(E1,":","/"),"dd/mm/yy") assuming date in E1 VB...

Creating new folder in Sales for Outlook
Hi, I would like to create new folder in Sales for Outlook tree ? Is that possible ? For instance under Microsoft CRM node, i would like to create a new folder to go directly to 'Cases'. Does anyone know how can i do that ? Thanks, Hugo ...

2 Que's regarding dates (matching and subtracting) #2
Thanks for the help! Okay, I got que. #1 all figured out! #2 however, is still a little sticky. This is exactly what I'm trying to accomplish: The end-user enters a date in cell a2, validated to format DD/MM/YYYY. I want to look up that date and match it to a corresponding "table" on sheet3. On Sheet3, currently, I have the date, in M (September) format, in column B, and a value (%) in column C. Essentially, I want to input date ranges in this "table", so for column B2, it would be September 16th, 2004, to October 15th 2004 (instead of just September), but I do...

Need help in searching last occurrence of string in text file
Hi , I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from u. I have one huge text file and i want to search last occurrence of string in that file and then cut the data after that searched line till end of file and paste it into a new text file. Any help appreciated. thanks in advance. How huge is "huge" (in Megs)? -- Rick (MVP - Excel) <sameer2211@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8cb08938-cf0e-4925-95bb-725f72df9f8d@25g2000prz.googlegroups.com... > Hi , > > I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from > u. > I hav...

Export removes dates?
This is something that's been bugging me for a while. When exporting messages from Outlook to a csv or xls message dates are not included. Is there any way around this? B LOL, after browsing past posts regarding this issue I'm not expecting a response. It would appear exporting message date fields is impossible. B "Battleax" <unavailable@thistime.net> wrote in message news:ddSdnTIvH_7M2Z3d4p2dnA@magma.ca... > This is something that's been bugging me for a while. When exporting > messages from Outlook to a csv or xls message dates are not included. > I...

How to view opportunities by Sales rep?
Could someone please tell me if there is a way to pull up a report or view so that I can see all of the opportunities for a particular sales representative? I did find a report that showed the reports for all reps... But I'd like something that shows me that John Doe has 27 opportunities... and then lists them in an exportable, printable fashion. Tanks in advance! Hank Hank, Your best bet may be to create views for each individual sales person (owner = Salesguy as the filter). That way, you can tailor the columns in that view, and use the export to excel button on the opportunit...

Last logged on by
Hello! Using exchange 2003. When I look under Adminstrative groups -> Server -> "name" -> First storage group -> mailbox store -> mailboxes you can se all the mailboxes that you have and last logged on by. Under last logged on by I can se that one person (me) have logged on on to diffrent acconts, even if I havent don it. WHAT is this? Best regards Micke Micke: Did you use your account as the service account for anti-virus or spam? Also, IIRC, even if you view someone's Outlook Calendar, it would mark the mailbox as being logged on by you. Regards...

First and Last Problem
For some reason First and Last are giving the wrong data in a Totals query. I assume that somehow the data is not ordered correctly in the main table, but it does show correctly in the datasheet view. For example if I group the sample database below by Name and Year, First of Location should be B, unfortunately it shows up in the query as A. Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B Ed 1999 2 A Ed 2000 1 A Desired Result Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B (But shows up as A) Ed 2000 1 A Any ideas from someone who has seen thi...

Sum a calculated date/time field
When trying to sum the date time field I get a aggregate error that refers to the first field in the query that has nothing to do with the calculated field. I am able to convert it into integer format and subtract two date fields to get the total time. But when I try to sum the total time I get the aggregate error refering to the first field in query. This is the calculation I use to get the field I would like to sum. It works great but can not figure out how to sum it without the aggregate error. Elapsed Time: Int(CSng(([actual completion time]-[actual start time])*24)) & ":...

Purchase Sales Tax
What is the proper way to set up sales tax for Vendor purchases? Does anyone have the steps needed? I see how to set up a Tax ID and Tax Schedule ... how do you set it up to automatically pull the tax id when an amount is entered through the Enter /Match Invoices screen. I am trying to set it up to show what sales tax we have paid It gets rather complex but we cover this in our Understanding Purchase Order Processing manual. Wish I could post it here but it is about 10 printed pages. We cover capturing paid tax as well as capturing USE tax due. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Con...

Payroll date ranges entered in the build check process should car.
When entering a payroll check build a date range is required, but it does not print on any one of the payroll reports following the process of check calculation, etc. ...

sales tax 01-07-04
I've looked everywhere but couldn't find a place for me to configure the default sales tax percentage. We charge 8.25% tax on most, but not all, of our products (resellers don't have to pay tax). It seems the only way is to manually enter tax for each product item in the quote--what an absolute nightmare that'd be! I must be overlooking something. Would someone please help? Thanks in advance. Can someone help me, please? We have to use a calculator to figure out taxes then manually enter them in quotes, invoices, etc. There's got to be a way to set the sales ta...

change date formatting
I'm using mail merge in publisher and accessing data in access. However the data in access in showing one date format (english NZ) my regional settings are showing as (english NZ) but when the data is mailmerged into publisher it changes to a US format 10/22/05 instead of 22/10/05. I can't figure out why. If I do the same mailmerge in Office it keeps the correct format which leads me to believe its a setting in publisher but I can't seem to figure it out. HELP PLEASE!!! If you have the dates already in place in Access, changing the field to text might be the solution. Don...

Sales invoice (receivables)
I have about 7 RM accounts which are showing the same problems. After everything has posted to the GL accounts, it does not show the invoice on the customers account its almost like that invoice just vanished. Attempted Sales Reconcile on those accounts and that didn't fix the issue. Any ideas? (thanks) In case anyone runs across this issue. I ended up running a check links on Sales -> Receivables Open Transaction History I then did a reconcile on sales. This seemed to clean up dead orphans on that invoices and we just re-entered the missing invoices. Casey "KC" wr...

Extract last name from Last, First
I know this has to be a common question, but I can't find the answer... Using VBA, I need to extract the last name from the format: Last, First For example: the cell contents extract to a variable the value of JONES, AMY JONES ADAMS, HARRY ADAMS Your help would really be appreciated! I don't know how you are using it, but this shows how to get it in a variable. Sub dk() Dim lName As String lName = Left(ActiveCell, InStr(ActiveCell, ",") - 1) MsgBox lName End Sub ...

Date and Time
How do i do this? Problems with date and time... On Duty Relived a1 b1 c1 d1 e1 "answer" 01/11 13:00 01/12 02:30 13:30 I would like to keep the date's and time's in different cells for other information. Also needs to work if the date is the same. thanks for any help... See your other post. It's best to stay with one, original thread. -- Regards, RD -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit ! -----------...