Landed Cost - ability to add to a drop ship po

Even though this may go against the intent of the Landed Cost feature in
Microsoft Dynamics GP, I would like to suggest including the ability to add a
Landed Cost to a drop ship PO.

The landed cost feature is a potential workaround for adding other costs to
an item, like use tax, but it isn't currently available with drop ships.

Thank you.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d636c695-849d-4fe2-8a2a-bb623066423a&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Error in trying to add new user (Deployment Wizard)
Hello, I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on my Win2K server with SQL2000 SP 3 and ..NET Framework 1.1. I didnt installed Exchange Server though. When I went to the Deployment Manager > User Manager > Adventure Works Cyle, I hit this error: "Cannot open database required in login 'Adventure_Works_Cycle_METABASE'. Login failed (80004005)." Is this has to do with some permissions that I should set in the SQL Security Logins? Please help. Thank you. Regards Jackie CORCEL SYSTEMS SDN BHD, www.corcelsystems.com We design and develop business-led database-driven web app...

Can you add custom content into Outlook
In lieu of having a corporate intranet, does anyone know if it's possible to simply add in a few hyperlinks to the "Outlook Today" screen? These links would be for "Tech Requests", "Building Maintenance requests", "Requests for Reports", "employee handbook" etc. This should totally be possible but I haven't a clue as to how. Thanks if anyone can point me in the right direction. -- Rocky''''''''s Curious Coding You can create a custom htm-file for this and set that as the Home Page for ...

How do I add LEFT to this array?
=SUMPRODUCT(--(ISERROR(SEARCH("Account Request",'Incident Data'!$E$2:$E$5000))=FALSE),--(MONTH('Incident Data'!$G$2:$G$5000)=MONTH(C$8))) I want to modify it to restrict where it looks for "Account Request". I figure add LEFT('Incident Data'!$E$2:$E$5000,15) however that returns an error. I also tried putting LEFT after SEARCH. I am still very new to SUMPRoduct and I had help coming up with the formula above; which works perfectly now. I am also reading through: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html I don't want to break my ...

My Com Add-ins cause outlook process blocked
Hi All, I have developped an outlook Com Add-in and normaly my add in works fine; but when I ran it under W2K outlook 2000, I got a problem, the outlook window is closed but I can still find outlook.exe process in the task manager, that will cause my Com Add-in Loading failure. If I remove my Add In, the outlook is closed properly; Here is what I am doing in my souce code: Implements IDTExtensibility2 Dim WithEvents objApp As OUTLOOK.Application Dim WithEvents objOutlookExp As OUTLOOK.Explorer Dim WithEvents objActiveInspector As OUTLOOK.inspector Public WithEvents objItems As OUTLOOK.Ite...

Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold Being Out of a Balance by a Penny
Hello: In GP 10.0 SP1, has anyone encountered an issue where Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold are out of balance by a penny upon posting Sales Order Processing invoices? It does not happen on every invoice or for every item. But, in the journal entry that results from posting as invoice, the client has to book the penny either to Inventory or Cost of Goods Sold in order to post the journal entry. From elementary accounting school days, aren't Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold supposed to equal? childofthe1980s Are lots in use with fractional unit sales? Multiple Units of Measure...

Add existing email to new contact
I am trying to add an email address to a contact which I allready have in another personal address book and I get the error "An Outlook Address Book entry cannot be used as an email address in a contact" Why is this? Is there any way round it other than copying & pasting the address? You need to clarify what you are doing and in what version of Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Angie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:299501c4709e$18b2c810$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to add an email address to a contact which I &g...

add new field in form
Hi I need to customize a great plains form. I need to add new field in the form . Then I need the data of the field stored in the notes of the form Can you advise me about the steps and the need code that I showed write . Regards john John. Maybe you should ask this in the Great Plains newsgroup. microsoft.public.greatplains -- * "john" <john@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4869CBDC-6AE0-4868-B1FC-8D378F71655E@microsoft.com... Hi I need to customize a great plains form. I need to add new field in the form . Then I need the data of the field stored in ...

Add a FIXED MONTH and DAY with the CURRENT YEAR
Hello Excel Forum! Good day to you all. Question I been grappling with: ISSUE TO BE SOLVED: At my business there are Maintenance Tasks that must be done on th SAME DAYS Year in and Year out. These Tasks are separated into FIXED Daily, Monthly, Annual an Bi-Annual APPOINTMENTS For example, Computer Software must be reinstalled on January 1 (1/1 EVERY YEAR no matter what year it is. I would like a Formula that would be able to DISPLAY the DAY and MONT of the TASK APPOINTMENT�e.g 1/1 from above�ALONG WITH the CURRENT YEA so that each year the TASKS are listed next to a COMPLETION DAY tha...

LANDED COST
Hi, I have gp 8.0 and we use lot control. When we receive material we add duty and trucking to the cost. The landed cost posts correctly, the lot price is correct, then a few days later the lot cost changes back to invoice cost. The only thing that I think is happening is when we input the invoice from the vendor for payment. It must change it back at the point. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks ...

Excel Add-In and Dual Monitor Causing Read-Only
Hello: The client has a dual monitor. And, we have a 3rd-party Excel Add-In that "pushes" data into our accounting system from this excel spreadsheet with a click of a button in the Add-Ins tab. On one monitor, we see the Excel spreadsheet containing this data that we "push" with this Add-In. When we successfully push, the other monitor automatically opens a read-only version of this same spreadsheet. We need to find a way for Excel to not produce this read-only spreadsheet on the second monitor. You see, as we continue testing, the client is updating ...

Add graphics and/or labels to forms?
Hi, we've got about 6 tabs on one form. We would like to add a unique graphic to each of the tabs, with explanatory text for each of the graphics. Is this possible in MS CRM 1.2? How would I go about it (can't just "add field" on form customizer)? Thanks! ...

outlook to word calendar add in
When I was using Office 2000 I had an add in that would move Outlook Calendar into a Word document. Is there an Office 2003 version of this sort of thing? One of these perhaps: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#print --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Alan Smithee Jr. asked: | When I was using Office 2000 I had an add in that would move Outlook | Calendar into a Word document. Is there an Office 2003 v...

should be possible to add more conditions to conditional formatti.
In todays Excel it is only possible to set 3 seperate conditions for formatting cells. I'd like to have some added. Often I just need to set 4 or 5 conditions to cells. For example: I made a spreadsheet for registrating absence at work. There are many reasons why someone is not at work. You can simply give these reasons a colour, but three is not enough. Hi Jan, I agree that you should be able to add many more conditions. Check this link to see a VBA solution that will allow you to add as many as you like. http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=119185&highlight= Cheer...

CRM 4.0 Landing Pages
Hi All, I'm new to the Landing pages, is there a way to have a picklist that is on the leads form be added to a custom landing page? Also is there a way to be alerted when a new internet lead comes in? On 24 Aug., 22:00, Jarrett <jcoleman1...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I'm new to the Landing pages, is there a way to have a picklist that > is on the leads form be added > to a custom landing page? Also is there a way to be alerted when a new > internet lead comes in? Yes you can use workflows for alerting purposes. and what u mean by using a picklist on a...

Add marketing list members doesn't show do not bulk e-mail field?
New CRM user having a struggle with accessing the do not bulk e-mail field in an advanced search for new members. Basically it doesn't show as an available field to select. Hi Pat, Only searchable attributes appear in advanced find and, for one reason or another, bulk email flag is not searchable by default. Go to Customizations, open Account entity, go to Attributes, open donotbulkemail attribute. Change Searchable dropdown to yes, save and publish. If you don't see Searchable dropdown on attribute form, make sure that you applied latest rollup. I think this was added in Ro...

Landing Cost
Is there way to set up landing cost so its calculated from weight. icc, No, It is not available in GP Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP "icc" wrote: > Is there way to set up landing cost so its calculated from weight. I know it is not available but can be done ? I have product very heavy but not expensive and expensive but very light in the same shipping. How i can divide landing cost? "Janakiram M.P." wrote: > icc, > > No, It is not available in GP > > Thanks > Janakiram M.P. > MCP-GP > > "icc" wrote: > > > Is there...

Add items to "Account-screen"
When you open an account in Microsoft CRM 3.0, a screen appears with all the information about that account. On the left side of the screen there is a menu with options such as "Information", "Contacts", "More Addresses", "Activities" and "History". There is also a menu "Sales" with the options "Opportunities", "Quotes" and so on. I want to created a custom entity called "Visitor Reports". I want this entity visible in the Sales menu of an account (or Contact). Is that possible? Hi, This is pos...

Landed Costs and Valuation
Assuming I have an Item (WIDGET for reference) and there is no quantity in the system. It's valuation ins Average Pereptual. Revalue inventory is enabled. I also have a landed cost (SHIPPING for reference) which is set to revalue inventory directly. Let's say I then purchase 100 WIDGETS. I receive and invoice them fully, however there is a landed cost applied that is not fully invoiced yet. Let's say I sell the 100 quantity of WIDGETS before I get the final invoice for the SHIPPING and there is a price variance. I understand that the SHIPPING price variance won't be reflecte...

Excel Add in Solver
I am using solver on excel with large 13,300 KB files. My question is what area of the computer does the solver use to run its calculations? Because my files are large the whole systmes bogs down. Do I need more RAM, faster side bus speed, to go from 32 bits to 64 bits? What would be the ideal chip or setup for me to use? Thanks! ...

Add-in ... Could not be installed
Using Outlook 2003, When I reply to a message and hit "send" the message seems to hang... looking for something... but eventually does send the message. I get a message "the add-in "C:\Windows|System32\fxsext32.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using detect & repair I've run the detect an repair many times... What can I do to correct this error? TIA Rina. Rina <Grammy_Geek@comcast.net> wrote: > I get a message "the add-in "C:\Windows|System32\fxsext32.dll" could > not be installed or ...

Unable to Open received PO (change to "change order")
Great Plains will not allow me to change this Purchase Order from Received to Change Order: Here is the message I get: However, if I try to enter a quantity cancelled, I get: How can I re-open this Purchase Order so I can change the price??? Thank you. Unfortunately, the pasted messages did not come through. Once a line item is received, you can change its cost only during invoice matching. The process would be to return the item; add a new row with the correct cost; and receive and invoice the new item. Not an elegant solution, for sure. -- Charles Allen, MVP &quo...

Add ons integration
I want to develop an add ons for my RMS. And I want to integrate it to RMS so that I can get a button or Menu in RMS store Manager. Is is possible? If it... Do any one knows the way how to do that? You can place a stand-alone application in the 'AddIns' folder in the Store Ops directory, and it will show up in the Add Ins menu in Manager. You can also modify the taskpad html file that appears when Manager first starts up. - Evan Culver New West Technologies HMAMUN wrote: > I want to develop an add ons for my RMS. And I want to integrate it to RMS so > that I can get a ...

Add a set number to a random entered number
I have to start a vehicle service record and am trying to add the 6000 mile service interval to the mileage at service number. EG. A B C D 1 6000 12000 2 12125 18125 3 18200 24200 etc A is the mileage at service and C is the next service due.I am trying to do this without having a cell with a line of 6000 in it and the formula eg =SUM(A1:B1) in the C cell.Is this possable?Hope some one can help. Hi =A1+6000 HTH. Best wishes Harald "Cyclops" <Cyclops@discussions.microsoft.com> skre...

How do I add columns to a JE posting report?
On the General Posting Journal Printed Report (print JE's), how do I add a column on the printed report to show the Distribution Reference (next to the account description)? Example: Journal Transaction Transaction Audit Trail Entry Type Reference Code 2,083 Standard Adj Aug Interest GLTRX0000318 Account Description **DISTRIBUTION REFERENCE** Debit Credit 000-1000-000 Interest Exp Book interest to actual xx xx ...

How do I use the templates for job cost tracking?
I work for a design/built firm. We provide customers with a typed (Excel) job estimate. We then use this estimate in-house to maintain cost versus estimate. We need a template(?) so we can pull some of the information out for simple reporting purposes. Vicki, First open a new workbook, set the worksheet just the way you want,column width, row height, format cells, put the formulas in that you want. When it perfect, (before someone gives added input on what it should look like,and they will). "File", "Save As", Name the file someething that you can easily remember, ...