IV00102 Fields

These four fields are set to zero when I create a new item and assign it to a
location. However, when I look at the table descriptions zero is not a valid
value for any of them. Are these four fields currently used for anything or
are they there for future use? This currently is GP10 SP3.

1) IV00102.REPLENISHLEVEL
2) IV00102.POPVENDORSELECTION
3) IV00102.POPPRICINGSELECTION
4) IV00102.PICKTICKETITEMOPT
0
RichWheeler (196)

Rich,

Replenishment Level is the default replenishment level for POP Auto
Generator. Values are 1, 2 and 3. 1 for Order point QTy, 2 for order upto
level, 3 for vendor EoQ. If these fields are blank, then the value would be
0.

Again  POP Vendor selection is the default Vendor selection for  POP Auto
Generator. Methods are 1 – Order to Independent Site, 	2 – Order to Master
Site. If not used, default value would be 0.

POP Pricing selection is also the default POP Pricing selection for POP Auto
generator. Available selections are 1 – Use Vendor Last Originating Invoice
Cost,
2 – Use Item Current Cost, 3 – Use Item Standard Cost, 4 – Use Specified
Cost, Default would be 0.

PICKTICKETITEMOPT, Pick Ticket Item option, 1.Individual Pick, 2.	Bulk Pick
3. Both are the options. If not selected, default would be 0.

 --
Thanks
Janakiram M.P.

"Rich Wheeler" wrote:

> These four fields are set to zero when I create a new item and assign it to a
> location. However, when I look at the table descriptions zero is not a valid
> value for any of them. Are these four fields currently used for anything or
> are they there for future use? This currently is GP10 SP3.
>
> 1) IV00102.REPLENISHLEVEL
> 2) IV00102.POPVENDORSELECTION
> 3) IV00102.POPPRICINGSELECTION
> 4) IV00102.PICKTICKETITEMOPT
0
janakirammp (688)
7/28/2009 7:14:01 PM
Thank you for this response. We do not have anyone using the PO Auto
Generator module and this question came up because we have a client for whom
I have written a custom PO generator program and I saw these fields and was
wondering if I had to account for them. I will leave these values at zero
since I have no use for them.

"Janakiram M.P." wrote:

> Rich,
>
> Replenishment Level is the default replenishment level for POP Auto
> Generator. Values are 1, 2 and 3. 1 for Order point QTy, 2 for order upto
> level, 3 for vendor EoQ. If these fields are blank, then the value would be
> 0.
>
> Again  POP Vendor selection is the default Vendor selection for  POP Auto
> Generator. Methods are 1 – Order to Independent Site, 	2 – Order to Master
> Site. If not used, default value would be 0.
>
> POP Pricing selection is also the default POP Pricing selection for POP Auto
> generator. Available selections are 1 – Use Vendor Last Originating Invoice
> Cost,
> 2 – Use Item Current Cost, 3 – Use Item Standard Cost, 4 – Use Specified
> Cost, Default would be 0.
>
> PICKTICKETITEMOPT, Pick Ticket Item option, 1.Individual Pick, 2.	Bulk Pick
> 3. Both are the options. If not selected, default would be 0.
>

>  --
> Thanks
> Janakiram M.P.
> MCP-GP
> http://janakirammp.blogspot.com
>

> "Rich Wheeler" wrote:
>
> > These four fields are set to zero when I create a new item and assign it to a
> > location. However, when I look at the table descriptions zero is not a valid
> > value for any of them. Are these four fields currently used for anything or
> > are they there for future use? This currently is GP10 SP3.
> >
> > 1) IV00102.REPLENISHLEVEL
> > 2) IV00102.POPVENDORSELECTION
> > 3) IV00102.POPPRICINGSELECTION
> > 4) IV00102.PICKTICKETITEMOPT
0
RichWheeler (196)

IV00102 Fields
These four fields are set to zero when I create a new item and assign it to a location. However, when I look at the table descriptions zero is not a valid value for any of them. Are these four fields currently used for anything or are they there for future use? This currently is GP10 SP3. 1) IV00102.REPLENISHLEVEL 2) IV00102.POPVENDORSELECTION 3) IV00102.POPPRICINGSELECTION 4) IV00102.PICKTICKETITEMOPT Rich, Replenishment Level is the default replenishment level for POP Auto Generator. Values are 1, 2 and 3. 1 for Order point QTy, 2 for order upto level, 3 for vendor EoQ. If these fiel...

Field by Field Comparison
I have two tables with the exact same column names. I want to do a field by field comparison of the two tables. If one letter or number is off in any field, I would like for the whole record to show up in my query. I can only figure out how to show records which are equal. I would like to show records which are not equal. Is there a query criteria or something where I can perform this? Thanks. Do a UNION query. Create a query that lists all the field in one table. Then open that query in SQL view. At the end of the SQL, delete the semicolon ";". At the...

splitting a field into two fields; one in ()
I have a Name field in my database that is LastName,FirstName(dept). I have figured out how to split last name and first name but I don't know how to leave out the department name that is in () after the first name. Any suggestions? Quick and Dirty way to get the field down to just LastName,Firstname is to use the following as an expression in a query: LastFirst:Left([Name],Instr([Name],"(")-1) This should give you all of the characters to the left of the opening parenthesis. You could then apply your method for splitting the First and Last Names. HTH ...

Need a message box when a field is entered
I have a few fields on one of my forms where I want a message box to pop up if a user enters that field to try and edit it. (They can edit it – I just want to give some extra info on that field.) I thought programming a message box as an event procedure for the “On enter” property (for the particular field) would work nicely for this and it does work if you are already in the form. But it also pops up when you enter the form itself. Thought maybe it was because it was the first field in the form. Nope. Then I thought maybe it was because it was the first field in the select statement f...

Link from field to drop down list
Good Morning All, Currently I'm trying to link a field in Microsoft Excel to a drop down list so it automatically updates as you begin to type text. This is a suburb field if that gives you more of an idea of what Im trying to achieve. Thanks Hi, Kassie. Excel doesn't do this with a dropdown list. Only Access does. I don't even think it can be coded to do so. <-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-> Hope this helps! Anne Troy (better known as Dreamboat) Web: www.VBAExpress.com <-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-&g...

Unused Field Clean Up suggestion
I think it would be helpful if there was a tickox or something next to an attribute that indicated if the field was in use by the form. This would make cleaning up unused fields a lot easier. ...

I can't modify field Author in excel 2007
After the change, when I save the file the change disappears ...

Updating IV00102 through EConnect
Is it possible to Update IV00102 table through eConnect. I need to Update the GP-Item Quantity from my external applicatiom .I think direct updation will be danger. ...

contact fields #2
Can I add fields to my contacts in Outlook2003 stored in exchange? I would love to a "county" field that the user can sort the display or search on it. Thanks, Raul Rego Check out the All Fields page of any contact. It has a New button.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "jjk" <jjkgr@hotmail.com> wrote in message = news:uWAxY0BRFHA.3704@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Can I add fields to my contacts in Outl...

How do I change 6 digit field, cols 1 thru 6 to one (1) blank?
How do I change a 6 digit field in columns 1 thru 6 to one (1) blank or null? It's an 80 character record with random 6 digit numbers in the first 6 positions that I need to delete and file is too big to do by hand. Any Ideas? thanks, Bentley Assuming that each record is a separate paragraph, a macro containing the following code will do it: Dim i As Long Dim frange As Range With ActiveDocument For i = 1 To .Paragraphs.Count Set frange = .Paragraphs(i).Range frange.End = frange.Start + 6 frange.Delete Next i End With Or usin...

forms and fields
Hi, I created a form for a survey and sent it out for input. In compiling the returned surveys into one document, I find that the data entered in the fields is treated by Word as a single unit. If I want to edit the center of a paragraph, I need to place the cursor at the end or beginning of the field and then use the arrow keys to get the cursor to the word(s) that need editing. Very slow and inconvenient. Is there a command to get Word to convert/recognize the fields as ungrouped text? I'm running Word X on OS X 10.3.6 TIA --tom ...

Quantity Sold Field (IV00102.QTYSOLD)
We recently ran the Year-end Inventory Routine which set the QTYSOLD field back to zero. The problem is, we ran this routine in March, so the sold quantity for the first 3 months of the year is missing. I queried the IV30300 table to get a sum of all qtys sold for each item since the beginning of the year, so I have these totals and would like to update the QTYSOLD field with these values. Will a simple update accomplish this, and are there any other things I should know before attempting said update? Will the quantities increment properly moving forward? Will running ...

Unmatched on 1 field where other field is equal
I want to create a query to compare two tables (my insurance premium billing list vs carrier billing list) and return records where the billing amounts are different for the same employee. I think I'm making this more complicated than it needs to be. Both tables have fields SSN and Premium. I want to see where SSN matches, but Premium does not. Can you help? SELECT * FROM Insurance INNER JOIN Carrier ON Insurance.SSN = Carrier.SSN WHERE Insurance.Premium <> Carrier.Premium In the query grid -- add both tables -- drag from SSN to SSN to set up the relationship -- Add the fiel...

CSV and Custom Fields
I have a spreadsheet with a custom field: 000000000000. 12 numbers = a UPC code. However, when I save this as a .CSV file, then field gets converted to scientific notation. How can I setup my excel file so that 1) I have 12 characters (numbers) for a UPC code, and 2) when I save a .csv file the file contains 12 characters (without scientific notation)? You need to treat it as a text field. In a spare column you could have: =3DTEXT(A1,"000000000000") and then fix the values in that column and copy them to over-write the originals. You can ensure that they do...

Font and Color in a field of a dialog
Hello, I have a field in a dislog, which I want to change both the color of the font and the background. How can I do it? And the style of the font? Thanks alot, Liat Checkout www.codeguru.com or www.codeproject.com . There are plenty of examples. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Liat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c4301c3db6a$2b336270$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I have a field in a dislog, which I want to change both > the color of the font and the background. > How can I do it?...

Validation Rule for IBAN Account number in MS Access Form field
Hi, In my table (and the form field linked to it) I have a field for the IBAN account number, which must be 2 Upper case characters A to Z, followed by 18 manadatory digits, and up to 28 total. So in my input mask I have this: >LL00\-0000\-0000\-0000\-0000\-9999\-9999;; and it works fine. But when the user enters less than 20 characters total (including the two letters at the start and at least 18 digits) Access gives a very unfriendly ''The value you entered isn't appropriate for the input mask '>LL00\-0000\-0000\-0000\-0000\-9999\-9999;;' specified for thi...

Pivot table, calculating a new field derived from other field, e.g
I want to show a field called "Collection Rate" that is based on two other fields, namely, "Charges" and "Payments". It is not possible to do this in the database because you can't add up or average percentages--the result will not be properly weighted for different levels of summarization. Therefore, it needs to be derived from the values that are shown in the pivot table itself. How can I do this? You can create a formula field in the pivot table. Use the pivot table toolbar and select formulas from there. You'll need to construct the formula ...

extra fields in payroll transaction
It will be nice if we can enter extra fields in payroll transactions for paycode, deduction or benefits. Then when we post, those extra fields go to history (UPR30300) with the respective record in payroll trx. These extra fields can be used to track anything like Job Number, Union, Location, etc that users can report on later on either through Crystal or Smartlist. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not se...

Invisible Fields
I have a text field that I want to be hidden on my form until a certain option is chosen on a drop down menu. For example, if the drop down menu = Other I want the text field with Other (Please State) to appear with it being invisible until then. Any ideas?? Thanks Chris hi, cjay85@gmail.com wrote: > I have a text field that I want to be hidden on my form until a > certain option is chosen on a drop down menu. > > For example, if the drop down menu = Other I want the text field with > Other (Please State) to appear with it being invisible until then. Use the change event...

How to map Lead fields to Account fields
I know you can use mapping to map Lead fields to Account fields, however my customer wants to do the following : Creates a Lead (including custom field ent_field01) Converts to a Contact and Opportunity Closes the Opportunity as Won and converts to an Account (which should also include the original custom field ent_field01). Can this be done? Hi Agile CRM What you probably want to do is add a call out on the opportunity that creates a new account record, can I ask why you dont create the acccount when you convert the Lead? -- Alistair 2B.net http://www.crmdeployment.co.uk &qu...

field service
Does GPFS seem like a solid product? I am thinking of recommending it to a prospect and in the past I have not heard too many good things about GPFS so I was hoping for some insight good or bad. I do have experiance with Wenn/Soft so if you know how does GPFS compares to Wenn/Soft for FS or JC that would be great. -- Don I daicorporation@ameritech.net ...

IV00102 summary quantities...
Anyone know how the iv00102 summary quantities are calculated? Specifically, the ATYALLOC and QTYBKORD (quantities allocated and backordered)? I have tried looking at the sop10100/sop10200 values for any open or backordered orders, and can account for roughly 1/3 of the summary values kept in the IV00102 tables. Any thoughts? ...

Mail merge customized fields with the Outlookclient (offline)
Is there a (officially Microsoft supported) way to add customized fields out of CRM when using mailmerge? I tried the AddOn, but that only works for the web client and not offline, which is very important for me. I want to be able to mailmerge in the usual way out of CRM Outlook client, but.... be able to add my customized fields. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to o...

filtering out records from one worksheet by comparing a field in it with a field in another worksheet
Hi All, I'm hoping this is an easy one. I have 2 worksheets (sheet1 and sheet2)and want to create a 3rd (sheet 3) based on some filtering using the sheet 1 and sheet2. I want to remove all the records in sheet 1 where the email field matches and email field somewhere in sheet2. If I can just remove them in sheet 1 then I don't need to create sheet3 at all. Can anyone advise how to do this? TIA, Case ...

"Document error: cannot move to field" when using Integration Mana
hello I am trying to update pay rates for several employees and several paycodes. I created a csv file and I use the payroll master as my destination. I log on to GP as the sa and then run the integration but I get an error stating that the macro cannot move to field 'department' When I pull up the card for the payroll/employee I noticed that the department field is grayed out, I cannot type into it but I can select a department. I don't need that field for my integration... I just want to update the pay codes rates for that employee... why is it trying to add information in ...