items search error

When i click on Inventory >> Items >> i am getting "Violation of
Primary key constraint" can't insert duplicate key" error. I am not
trying to insert anything. It's working fine in Test company. what
went wrong?
thanks
0
sukhadav (1)

Another Error
I have this formula that keeps producing a "HD" in the destination cell H8 even though it reads this way... =IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8=""),"",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8=49),"NGP",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8<=48),"F",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8="R"),"R",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8>=85),"HD",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8>=75),"D",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8...

dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?
Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? Can you do something like that in code? Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar") Tim "cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9f4b847e-eba7-487c-ac86-749d217dcc7e@b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? > > Can you do something like that in code? ...

rev level in item inquiry
We need to be able to see the rev level of the part in the item inquiry screen. It would just link to the revision level field in the item engineering data screen. Currently a user with only inquiry access can not see what revision a part is supposed to be. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

OWA logoff and HTTP 403 error
Why do I get a http 403 error when I log off my Exchange 2003 OWA? I've been checking the permissions of the virtual folders and all looks good. ...

Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bellow. Can anyone give me a hint on this issue? Thanks, Luis Private Sub RemoveItem_btn_Click() If Listbox_1.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub For i = Listbox_1.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1 If Listbox_1.Selected(i) Then Listbox_1.Remove...

CRM buttons dim: error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionalit
I have read some of the other posts about this same error with Outlook 2003 (SP2). I am seeing the erorr messages as well and have attached the trace. Environment is Windows 2003 Server with MS CRM 3.0. Office 2003 SP2 with CRM The URL http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/2006/crmservice.asmx works and returns: "The following operations are supported. For a formal definition, please review the Service Description. ...." However, Outlook 2003 client shows: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Outlook. Contact your system administrat...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

Item
Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib Ivan, What are Inc and Ex costs and are you asking for more custom fields or do you really mean customer fields? -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:Oo9hLB4%23FHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib In places like Australia retailers prefer to see the cost of an item including tax as well as Excluding. So that quoting ite...

item created date for copied items
We create 2 new product catalogs every year with hundreds of new items. To make data entry easier for our users, we use the Copy function. Unfortunately, the Created Date is not updated for the NEW item (it uses the copied item's created date). Also, this NEW item is not listed in Activity Tracking. It would be great if Created Date was the actual create date, even if the NEW item was copied off an old item. It is important for us to run reports off Created Date. It is also important for us to see who created the NEW item in case there are data entry errors. Thank you. -----...

Three items, column and line chart
I have data for the quarter that looks like this: PRODUCT LINE Jan Forecast Jan Actual Jan % of Fcst PERSONALIZED IMPACTCARDS 2,921,347 2,017,000 69% I would like a bar chart to show (in bars) the forecast and actual, and a secondary axes as the %. Is this possible? I've done a chart with Forecast and % forecast, but really need the actual bar. TIA, Carole O Hi Carole - Easier than you might think. Make a column chart using all three series of data. Select the % series, then choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select Line. Then double click on this line, ...

copy item cost to supplier cost field
I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the supplier cost field? Thanks for the help Dave here it is ************************** UPDATE Supplierlist set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost FROM Item WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID --AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID ************************** if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the cost for all the item's suppliers (primary &...

item picture
Is there a way to get an items picture on a report? I use the item price list report and export it to HTML to get my items on my web page. This works fine, however I would like to include the items picture also but I don't see that as a field to include on the report. Is anyone doing this or know of a way to do this? Thanks, Craig You could add the Item.PictureName field to the report. Search the newsgroup and you should find several recent examples of adding a column to a report. This isn't going to be much help though as this is only going to include the Filename of the ...

Other Items Bought with a particular item
Hi all- Extensive heavy-duty user of RMS and regular custom-creator of reports, but can't seem to find a way to manage this one. I have item XYZ and I've identified it as not a highly profitable item, but possibly an item that my customers purchase alongside other higher margin products. The item has hundreds of movements in the Movement History report. How can I run a report to show either: a.) The total sales ticket value of all transactions which include XYZ item. -or- b.) A list of other items (along with cost and sold price) which were purchased over a set period along ...

excel recovery error
I continue to receive the same error each time i open up an excel file Microsoft Excel File Repair Log Errors were detected in file 'V:\acctclk\LEDGER FY04.xls' The following is a list of repairs: Lost supporting data on one or more objects. Same as the post I wrote a minute ago, there are 3 utilities out there: easyrecovery (no money back guarantee and no tech support) excelrecovery (been around for a while) excelfix (been around for a while and as i just checked, they have a money back guarantee) Try the demos and you may be able to recover your damaged file but it will cost yo...

if all items in listbox are the same
access 2003 On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ie all ST or all IT... If they are the same then Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.optHP.Visible = True Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.FrameElem_Label.Visible = True -- deb On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >access 2003 > >On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). > >How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

552 Error
One of our clients is unable to send emails/attachments to one of our users in the organization. The client receives an NDR with reference ro Error 552 (Mailbox Storage Allocation Exceeded). It has been happening for about a week now and the odd thing about it is that this client is the only sender that is having this problem. The user receives emails and attachments from all other senders (that I am aware of) and can send emails to the client. The mailbox does not seem to be full. I know that there are some things that I may be missing so thoughts and suggestions are welcomed. Than...

where is the search feature to look up files by name?
I just got Word 2007 after using 2003 for a while. I want to search for a file by a word in it's name. I can't find the search option? Lois P wrote: > I just got Word 2007 after using 2003 for a while. I want to search > for a file by a word in it's name. I can't find the search option? The search mechanism has been removed from the Office dialogs and moved to the operating system. Press the Windows key and F at the same time to open the Find dialog. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknow...

Set policies for items archivation on Exchange
Hi, it's posibble to set policies for AutoArchive? Eg. where to save old items from outlook, which folders should be archived and the age of items? Or should can it be done using GPO? Thanks, Jozef Izso. On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 02:53:02 -0800, Jozef Izso <jozef.izso@nospam.postalias> wrote: >Hi, > >it's posibble to set policies for AutoArchive? Eg. where to save old items >from outlook, which folders should be archived and the age of items? > >Or should can it be done using GPO? Yes, I believe you can set this with the outlook adm using a GPO. > > &g...

Item Serial Numbers for Matrixed Items
Hello all: I have a question regarding serial numbers for matrixed items. I would like to set up an item, and then include a matrix for size, color, length, and still maintain invenotry on each color/sytle combination, and have a serial number for each item. Can anyone provide details as to how to best accomplish this. Thanks Victor Example: Style:FANA01 this comes in: Red, Green, Yellow and each color has small, med, large. Each item has a serial number. Create the item using the New Item Wizard as a matrix item. At the end of the wizard select "Edit this item" On t...

Embedded Barcode Items Receiving
Is there any way to do a physical inventory or receiving in Store Ops on embedded coded items? When scanning into either of the above, since it is reading the whole barcode - says item does not exist. Does anyone out there do this or have a suggestion of how to accomplish? ...

Line Item comments in SOP Transaction in Sales Line Item Smartlist
The Sales Line Item smartlist, comment fields (Comment 1, Comment 2...) seems to be picking up comment from the transaction level comment text rather than line item comment text entered in Sales Item detail entry screen. Seems illogical to me. It should pick comment text from Line item details rather than transaction level comments. Any Ideas? What version? It seems fine in 8.0. VG "Samit" wrote: > The Sales Line Item smartlist, comment fields (Comment 1, Comment 2...) > seems to be picking up comment from the transaction level comment text > rather than line item com...

An OLE registration error occured
Hi, When I start Outlook 2000, I get the message "An OLE registration error occured. The program is not correctly installed. Run setup again for the program". When I press OK it closes. I tried to repair did not work. I uninstalled it then installed again still not working. Note that I am experiencing some kind of adware/hijacking with internet explorer. Word, Excell and Access work properly. How can I fix the registration error. Thanks for your help. jmassry. ...

work order not committing item in inventory
I don't know if I have a corrupt data base or some other issue but I have items that are on work orders that don't show as committed when you look at quantities in inventory. Example: Item x has on on hand quantity of 2 I create a work order and put 1 of item x on it and save the work order. I look it item properties and under the inventory tab instead of showing me quantity on hand of 2, quantity committed of 1 and quantity available of one, it still shows as 2 on hand and 2 available. any ideas? thanks, Jim Jim, There have been a few issues with work orders and on-hand q...

Error Message while trying to burn cd
Hi. I tried to burn a cd for my class and was shocked when I got this message : Windows Media Player encountered a problem while burning the file to the disc. For additional assistance, click Web Help. Is there anyway to fix it? I never had a problem before. A few weeks ago it worked fine. Last week Windows did something like 17 updates...now I cant burn. Wonder if that caused it or something got deleted....Hope this can be fixed. Thank you. What version of WMP and Windows? If you click Web Help, what's the full URL (address) of the web page it takes you to? Rega...