Item Utilization Stats on items used on an MO

I have two clients looking to see there usage of an item.  Currently on the
item card there is a items sold.  It would be nice if there was an option
that told you how many of this item were used on picklists for MO's.  If you
we are going to show utilization we need to look at all utilization.  This is
important when trying to increase purchase orders to meet minimum dollars on
PO's to achieve a discount.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e6f8924b-45ce-4f21-b8c1-8adc537f5920&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?
Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? Can you do something like that in code? Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar") Tim "cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9f4b847e-eba7-487c-ac86-749d217dcc7e@b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? > > Can you do something like that in code? ...

rev level in item inquiry
We need to be able to see the rev level of the part in the item inquiry screen. It would just link to the revision level field in the item engineering data screen. Currently a user with only inquiry access can not see what revision a part is supposed to be. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bellow. Can anyone give me a hint on this issue? Thanks, Luis Private Sub RemoveItem_btn_Click() If Listbox_1.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub For i = Listbox_1.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1 If Listbox_1.Selected(i) Then Listbox_1.Remove...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

using a "read receipt" for emails sent through Publisher
I'm using Outlook Express to send my email newsletter. Outlook Express itself has "read receipt" functionality. However, when I attempt to send my message through Publisher, I don't see "read receipt" as an option. Ideas? Michelle "mlemblem" <mlemblem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B015970F-4DDA-4D2B-9C4A-5215E3C84814@microsoft.com... > I'm using Outlook Express to send my email newsletter. Outlook > Express > itself has "read receipt" functionality. However, when I attempt to > se...

Item
Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib Ivan, What are Inc and Ex costs and are you asking for more custom fields or do you really mean customer fields? -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:Oo9hLB4%23FHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib In places like Australia retailers prefer to see the cost of an item including tax as well as Excluding. So that quoting ite...

problem with using data import with arabic
when use data import in crm 4.0 using csv file which has data in arabic language the arabic data is not inserted correctly instead rubish data is added can any body tell me if there is a fix for this Best regards On Jan 29, 9:12=A0pm, Marwa <Ma...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > when use data import in crm 4.0 using csv file which has data in arabic > language > the arabic data is not inserted correctly instead rubish data is added > can any body tell me if there is a fix for this > > Best regards Rather than using CSV for your source, use a unicode txt file. In...

using gift card
i was trying to use gift card(voucher tender type) I was trying to put $110.00 on the gift card, and sell it to $100.00 and i set the system when selling gift card, must ask price at POS. when price was asked, I put 110.00, and gave a customer a discount of $10.00 after i do that, gift card price is only $100.00. is there any way that i can sell it to $100.00 and make gift card to $110.00 ? let me know~ thanx. Andy, If you are on the Maintenance Plan, try this; http://tinyurl.com/9evzl -- = "andy" <andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03B3B9A9-BCC...

Three items, column and line chart
I have data for the quarter that looks like this: PRODUCT LINE Jan Forecast Jan Actual Jan % of Fcst PERSONALIZED IMPACTCARDS 2,921,347 2,017,000 69% I would like a bar chart to show (in bars) the forecast and actual, and a secondary axes as the %. Is this possible? I've done a chart with Forecast and % forecast, but really need the actual bar. TIA, Carole O Hi Carole - Easier than you might think. Make a column chart using all three series of data. Select the % series, then choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select Line. Then double click on this line, ...

Is it possible to use a formula in the middle of a sentence in exc
If so, how? Your question would be clearer if you wrote it in the body of the message, added more detail explaining what you were looking to accomplish and provided an example or two that showed what you were trying to do. I'll take a guess that this might be what you are looking for... ="Some text"&<YourFormula>&"and some more text" For example, something like this example maybe (where I'm assuming Column A contains a list of names)... ="There are "&COUNTA(A1:A100)&" people on the list" -- Rick (MVP ...

item created date for copied items
We create 2 new product catalogs every year with hundreds of new items. To make data entry easier for our users, we use the Copy function. Unfortunately, the Created Date is not updated for the NEW item (it uses the copied item's created date). Also, this NEW item is not listed in Activity Tracking. It would be great if Created Date was the actual create date, even if the NEW item was copied off an old item. It is important for us to run reports off Created Date. It is also important for us to see who created the NEW item in case there are data entry errors. Thank you. -----...

error using exmerge
Hi, I tried to use exmerge to creat pst files I got this error for each user except administrator: I added admin to the permissions for each mailbox any help please? thanks, NEIL **************************************************************** Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Merge Program, v3.71.001 Start Logging:May 25, 2004 12:58:33 **************************************************************** [12:58:33] Logging Level: None [12:58:33] Reading settings from file 'D:\Software\exmerge\EXMERGE.INI'. [12:58:33] Reading list of subjects for messages to be selected from file '&#...

How do I Break links Using Excel 2000
I open a file (given to me by another person) in Exel 2000, and the file is trying to link to a file which is not in my computer. Therefore the excel file won't "run." I see the linked file in the Edit/Link pulldown but cannot delete it. However, when I open the file in Excel 2002, the file works fine, and the Edit/Links command is "grayed out." Is there a similar command to the "Break Link" command in Excel 2002 that I could use in Excel 2000??? I have tried for hours and could not find anything. Thanks for Helping, Rich Hi goto: http://oaltd.c...

copy item cost to supplier cost field
I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the supplier cost field? Thanks for the help Dave here it is ************************** UPDATE Supplierlist set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost FROM Item WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID --AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID ************************** if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the cost for all the item's suppliers (primary &...

do I need to use a roundup func.??
i have a formula which give me an order qty #: how would I get this number rounded up to the next number divisible b 16 Ex: my formula returns 110 -- but I want 112 my formula returns the # of units for an item, however for this ite there are 16units=1 case, and this is how the product is ordered by th cas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try this: =CEILING(A1,16) -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "matmich >" <&l...

item picture
Is there a way to get an items picture on a report? I use the item price list report and export it to HTML to get my items on my web page. This works fine, however I would like to include the items picture also but I don't see that as a field to include on the report. Is anyone doing this or know of a way to do this? Thanks, Craig You could add the Item.PictureName field to the report. Search the newsgroup and you should find several recent examples of adding a column to a report. This isn't going to be much help though as this is only going to include the Filename of the ...

Other Items Bought with a particular item
Hi all- Extensive heavy-duty user of RMS and regular custom-creator of reports, but can't seem to find a way to manage this one. I have item XYZ and I've identified it as not a highly profitable item, but possibly an item that my customers purchase alongside other higher margin products. The item has hundreds of movements in the Movement History report. How can I run a report to show either: a.) The total sales ticket value of all transactions which include XYZ item. -or- b.) A list of other items (along with cost and sold price) which were purchased over a set period along ...

Results when Enter Key is used
I need help in getting the cursor to move to the first cell of the next row when I hit Enter Key to enter data. Is there a way to do this? I can see in options that will move the cursor to the left, right, down, up, but nothing show it moving to the next row, first cell. Tools... Options... Edit... Make sure the check box next to move selection after enter" is checked, then pick which direction you want it to go after an enter. >-----Original Message----- >I need help in getting the cursor to move to the first >cell of the next row when I hit Enter Key to enter data...

FWD: Use this security pack
--jboypghhbbuzdwqmb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="elabqaoa"; type="multipart/alternative" --elabqaoa Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mdyzkpeoqicwaqvq" --mdyzkpeoqicwaqvq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these ...

if all items in listbox are the same
access 2003 On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ie all ST or all IT... If they are the same then Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.optHP.Visible = True Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.FrameElem_Label.Visible = True -- deb On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >access 2003 > >On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). > >How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ...

CopyPicture method of range class failed using RangeName
All, I have a worksheet where I am cycling through some pivot tables and copying a range defined by a range name to an output sheet. The range being copied includes a chart and a few rows of cells. I keep getting a Run-Time Error '1004': CopyPicture method of range class failed I believe the syntax is correct because if I use error code and use resume it will continue after 0 to <15 tries? Anyone have any experience with this issue? I have tried both options below: Range(strRangeName).CopyPicture Appearance:=xlScreen, Format:=xlPicture Worksheets(SourceSheet...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

Use Radiostream in WMP Playlist in Mediacenter in Win7
Hi In WMP I have some Radiostreams grouped in a playlist that I can easily listen to in WMP. How can I access these from Mediacenter? Thanks Franz MC has support Live365.com and XM Radio built in, but you might want to look at MC Shoutcast plugin as well. http://www.hack7mc.com/2009/01/bringing-shoutcast-radio-to-media.html -- James Wolf [MS-MVP] Orlando, FL "Franz Leu" <mclionremoveforspam@freesurf.ch> wrote in message news:OHrgAZqnKHA.5552@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > In WMP I have some Radiostreams grouped in a playlist that I can ...

Item Serial Numbers for Matrixed Items
Hello all: I have a question regarding serial numbers for matrixed items. I would like to set up an item, and then include a matrix for size, color, length, and still maintain invenotry on each color/sytle combination, and have a serial number for each item. Can anyone provide details as to how to best accomplish this. Thanks Victor Example: Style:FANA01 this comes in: Red, Green, Yellow and each color has small, med, large. Each item has a serial number. Create the item using the New Item Wizard as a matrix item. At the end of the wizard select "Edit this item" On t...

Used to Word Perfect, Do I need Pub?
Hi, I've been creating flyers in WP and wonder if I'd be better off in Publisher. I paste, size, position, border graphics. I write text and play with fonts. I need to be able to email my flyers to a computer illiterate group, who can barely download a file and don't have WP, can't download Reader for PDFs. Ideally, I need to send the flyers in Word, but trying to manipulate graphics in Word is miserable. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Mather <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>....