item stock inquiry error message

when I try to do an item stock inquiry, the following message pops up
"An open operation on table 'tcsSYSTB00000_WindowsParams' failed accessing
SQL data."

when I clink to show more info, this is shown "[Microsoft][SQL Native
Client][SQL Server]CREATE TABLE permission denied in database 'DAI'."

Any idea how to fix this issue?

Thanks -
0
Oumar (33)

That sounds like a Trinity Computer Services table - have you asked them
about this?

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Oumar" <Oumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when I try to do an item stock inquiry, the following message pops up
> "An open operation on table 'tcsSYSTB00000_WindowsParams' failed accessing
> SQL data."
>
> when I clink to show more info, this is shown "[Microsoft][SQL Native
> Client][SQL Server]CREATE TABLE permission denied in database 'DAI'."
>
> Any idea how to fix this issue?
>
> Thanks -

0
victoria (3340)
8/12/2009 12:03:06 PM
Victoria - what is Trinity Computer Services? we don't have any 3rd party
product installed.

Oumar

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> That sounds like a Trinity Computer Services table - have you asked them
> about this?
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
>

> "Oumar" <Oumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > when I try to do an item stock inquiry, the following message pops up
> > "An open operation on table 'tcsSYSTB00000_WindowsParams' failed accessing
> > SQL data."
> >
> > when I clink to show more info, this is shown "[Microsoft][SQL Native
> > Client][SQL Server]CREATE TABLE permission denied in database 'DAI'."
> >
> > Any idea how to fix this issue?
> >
> > Thanks -

0
Oumar (33)
8/12/2009 7:55:02 PM
Oumar,

Trinity makes add-on (3rd party) products for GP.  That's the only company I
have seen that has the table structure like 'tcsSYSTB00000_WindowsParams'.
Of course it could be something else, but it does not look like a default GP
table.

--

> Victoria - what is Trinity Computer Services? we don't have any 3rd party
> product installed.
>
> Oumar
>
> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> That sounds like a Trinity Computer Services table - have you asked them
>> about this?
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> Dynamics GP MVP
>> Want to use Crystal Reports with GP?
>> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
>> blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com
>>

>> "Oumar" <Oumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > when I try to do an item stock inquiry, the following message pops up
>> > "An open operation on table 'tcsSYSTB00000_WindowsParams' failed
>> > accessing
>> > SQL data."
>> >
>> > when I clink to show more info, this is shown "[Microsoft][SQL Native
>> > Client][SQL Server]CREATE TABLE permission denied in database 'DAI'."
>> >
>> > Any idea how to fix this issue?
>> >
>> > Thanks -

0
victoria (3340)

Another Error
I have this formula that keeps producing a "HD" in the destination cell H8 even though it reads this way... =IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8=""),"",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8=49),"NGP",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8<=48),"F",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8="R"),"R",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8>=85),"HD",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8>=75),"D",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8...

Test Message #2
This is a test message asked for by Microsoft to see if my account is working. Thanks, nick Sorry we can not see it. mt "Nick @ REAL" <NickREAL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE718712-7481-4764-8241-BD5F7452E14C@microsoft.com... > This is a test message asked for by Microsoft to see if my account is > working. > > Thanks, > nick ...

Problem with my outgoing messages
I use Windows XP. Recently upgraded software and using Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003. When I try to send an e-mail, keep getting message from System Administrator saying "Undeliverable - 553, sorry that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1). PLEASE HELP - any advice would be appreciated. Previously used Outlook 2000 and had no problems. Do you have to authenticate to the smtp server in order to send mail? "Siobhan Gibbons" <Siobhan Gibbons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2695425F-08FD-4B75-9154-55247C004296@microsoft....

rev level in item inquiry
We need to be able to see the rev level of the part in the item inquiry screen. It would just link to the revision level field in the item engineering data screen. Currently a user with only inquiry access can not see what revision a part is supposed to be. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?
Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? Can you do something like that in code? Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar") Tim "cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9f4b847e-eba7-487c-ac86-749d217dcc7e@b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? > > Can you do something like that in code? ...

OWA logoff and HTTP 403 error
Why do I get a http 403 error when I log off my Exchange 2003 OWA? I've been checking the permissions of the virtual folders and all looks good. ...

Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bellow. Can anyone give me a hint on this issue? Thanks, Luis Private Sub RemoveItem_btn_Click() If Listbox_1.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub For i = Listbox_1.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1 If Listbox_1.Selected(i) Then Listbox_1.Remove...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

cannot create new message
I am not able to create a message or reply to an existing message in Outlook 2000. All boxes are greyed and the menu-items cannot be accessed. I experience this problem in all Office application which means that I cannot create a new Word-document, PP-document, Excel-file..... who can help? When did this stop working and what did you do just prior to it not working? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After se...

CRM buttons dim: error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionalit
I have read some of the other posts about this same error with Outlook 2003 (SP2). I am seeing the erorr messages as well and have attached the trace. Environment is Windows 2003 Server with MS CRM 3.0. Office 2003 SP2 with CRM The URL http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/2006/crmservice.asmx works and returns: "The following operations are supported. For a formal definition, please review the Service Description. ...." However, Outlook 2003 client shows: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Outlook. Contact your system administrat...

SmartList Builder Fixed Asset General Inquiry Go To
Hi all, I have created a SmartList in SLB based on a new SQL table which contains Fixed Asset ID and some additional fields. I am not able to get the Go To for General Asset Inquiry to work.I thought since the table did not include the suffix field,even though it is always 1, that may be the problem. I tried to do the go to link on a basic Fixed Asset, but still couldnot get it to work. I tried several combo's -set Asset ID and run script -set Asset ID and run script etc ....has anyone had similar issues with the Fixed Asset SLB builds? thx, Doug -- Doug Wilson Great Plains Consul...

Macros Error:
I got error message: The macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the host application to determined how to enable macros. (microsoft visual basic) (microsoft outlook 2003). I need your help with this command then tell me to do. Thank you for helping, david Tools | Macro | Security Restart Outlook after you change the setting.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Pow...

Item
Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib Ivan, What are Inc and Ex costs and are you asking for more custom fields or do you really mean customer fields? -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:Oo9hLB4%23FHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib In places like Australia retailers prefer to see the cost of an item including tax as well as Excluding. So that quoting ite...

Message stuck in outbox 12-29-09
Using outlook 2007 on vista sp2 My outllok normally works fine when I am in most places However we are staying for a couple of weeks in Belgium with a friend and we are using her www.telenet.be internet connection Whilst I can get internet fine and receive mail Whenever I try to send email using my normal smtp settings, I get "error (0x80042109) outlook cannot connect to your outgoing smtp server" I've looked at all the previous posts on this and the faq but none seem to address this problem I am not trying to delete my messages, I simply want to send them Please...

item created date for copied items
We create 2 new product catalogs every year with hundreds of new items. To make data entry easier for our users, we use the Copy function. Unfortunately, the Created Date is not updated for the NEW item (it uses the copied item's created date). Also, this NEW item is not listed in Activity Tracking. It would be great if Created Date was the actual create date, even if the NEW item was copied off an old item. It is important for us to run reports off Created Date. It is also important for us to see who created the NEW item in case there are data entry errors. Thank you. -----...

Three items, column and line chart
I have data for the quarter that looks like this: PRODUCT LINE Jan Forecast Jan Actual Jan % of Fcst PERSONALIZED IMPACTCARDS 2,921,347 2,017,000 69% I would like a bar chart to show (in bars) the forecast and actual, and a secondary axes as the %. Is this possible? I've done a chart with Forecast and % forecast, but really need the actual bar. TIA, Carole O Hi Carole - Easier than you might think. Make a column chart using all three series of data. Select the % series, then choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select Line. Then double click on this line, ...

Limited to save or not save messages?
With Outlook 2003, I wonder if there is a way to prompt whether one wants to save an email before sending? I don't want to save every email I send, but if I uncheck that setting (save to sent items), I will inevitably forget to manually save a key email at some point. My corporate Lotus Notes has this setting, surely it is somewhere within Outlook? Thanks for the direction, Howie ---------- --Howie No, you will need to do it manually. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account wi...

copy item cost to supplier cost field
I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the supplier cost field? Thanks for the help Dave here it is ************************** UPDATE Supplierlist set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost FROM Item WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID --AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID ************************** if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the cost for all the item's suppliers (primary &...

item picture
Is there a way to get an items picture on a report? I use the item price list report and export it to HTML to get my items on my web page. This works fine, however I would like to include the items picture also but I don't see that as a field to include on the report. Is anyone doing this or know of a way to do this? Thanks, Craig You could add the Item.PictureName field to the report. Search the newsgroup and you should find several recent examples of adding a column to a report. This isn't going to be much help though as this is only going to include the Filename of the ...

Other Items Bought with a particular item
Hi all- Extensive heavy-duty user of RMS and regular custom-creator of reports, but can't seem to find a way to manage this one. I have item XYZ and I've identified it as not a highly profitable item, but possibly an item that my customers purchase alongside other higher margin products. The item has hundreds of movements in the Movement History report. How can I run a report to show either: a.) The total sales ticket value of all transactions which include XYZ item. -or- b.) A list of other items (along with cost and sold price) which were purchased over a set period along ...

excel recovery error
I continue to receive the same error each time i open up an excel file Microsoft Excel File Repair Log Errors were detected in file 'V:\acctclk\LEDGER FY04.xls' The following is a list of repairs: Lost supporting data on one or more objects. Same as the post I wrote a minute ago, there are 3 utilities out there: easyrecovery (no money back guarantee and no tech support) excelrecovery (been around for a while) excelfix (been around for a while and as i just checked, they have a money back guarantee) Try the demos and you may be able to recover your damaged file but it will cost yo...

if all items in listbox are the same
access 2003 On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ie all ST or all IT... If they are the same then Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.optHP.Visible = True Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.FrameElem_Label.Visible = True -- deb On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >access 2003 > >On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). > >How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

Item Serial Numbers for Matrixed Items
Hello all: I have a question regarding serial numbers for matrixed items. I would like to set up an item, and then include a matrix for size, color, length, and still maintain invenotry on each color/sytle combination, and have a serial number for each item. Can anyone provide details as to how to best accomplish this. Thanks Victor Example: Style:FANA01 this comes in: Red, Green, Yellow and each color has small, med, large. Each item has a serial number. Create the item using the New Item Wizard as a matrix item. At the end of the wizard select "Edit this item" On t...

552 Error
One of our clients is unable to send emails/attachments to one of our users in the organization. The client receives an NDR with reference ro Error 552 (Mailbox Storage Allocation Exceeded). It has been happening for about a week now and the odd thing about it is that this client is the only sender that is having this problem. The user receives emails and attachments from all other senders (that I am aware of) and can send emails to the client. The mailbox does not seem to be full. I know that there are some things that I may be missing so thoughts and suggestions are welcomed. Than...