Item Integration should allow mapping to Extended Pricing Price S

When Extended Pricing is enabled and you use Integration Manager to bring in
prices, you map a Constant Price Level EXTPRCLVL to get the integration to go
through.  The only problem is that this doesn't affect the Price Sheets, so
doesn't calculate a price in Sales Order Processing.

It would be nice if a collection could be added for Price Sheets.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=88bd0e21-6e8d-4ebf-bb41-d639c4b09dd1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
DawnL (20)

FTP Server Map
Is there any way to map the directory structure of an FTP server? I actually want to do 2 things: 1. Map the existing directory structure of my company's FTP server just like I would map a web site. 2. Create a conceptual layout of a FTP server directory (i.e. folder and sub-folders) Which stencils would I use? Are there any sample drawings that come with Vision or that I can find on the web? Thanks for your help. What if you mapped to the share point that the FTP server use, then use the Windows command (from the command prompt) called "tree". Pipe the output to a fi...

Viruse's, Trojan's, Fake alert's
I can't stay connected to the internet because I have a fake alert trying to get my credit card info. How do I permently remove virus even after I did a scan and clean using McAfee security? Download and run this tool. Be sure to get the free version. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Honestfun6" <spencer.6@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FDFD5676-5B9F-4FC7-ABD7-CACE0D65145E@microsoft.com... >I can&...

RMS Item Picture format issues?!?
Hello, I've tried a number of jpg saves at various dimensions 300x300 pixels down to 100x100 pixels. Sizes from 50K down to 20K. However, the pictures still aren't visible within the "Special" Item Attribute picture window. If the picture doesn't show up there, it doesn't show up in my POS. The "stock" images provided by MS, with the storelogo.jpg and storelogo2.jpg work perfectly. I've even tried to save to the same dimensions and filesizes, and still no dice. Can someone please advise me as to the requirements of pictures to be implemented (and maxi...

problem viewing 'items to review' in register
I just imported my credit card statement as I have for years. When looking at the register, the right navigation bar has the text "Items to Review (126)", but none of the imported transactions appear in the register. Help told me to repair the money file and empty the temporary internet files. Neither fixed the problem. Downloading trasactions to other accounts work fine. Anyone have an idea how to fix? Thanks derrick In microsoft.public.money, Derrick wrote: >I just imported my credit card statement as I have for years. When looking >at the register, the right...

Viewing PDF's in public folders
Hi all, I am trying to have a PDF load in a public folder. I would like to have a public folder, that when someone click the folder the pdf contained in the folder loads into the outlook window. Is this possible? Thanks Nicholas On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:00:02 -0700, "Nicholas" <Nicholas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >I am trying to have a PDF load in a public folder. I would like to have a >public folder, that when someone click the folder the pdf contained in the >folder loads into the outlook window. Is this possible? > >Thanks &g...

Exposing Creating User's team membership
Hi, Can anyone demonstrate (or point me in the right direction) the following:- We have a number of sites, and a number of teams which map directly to the sites and have the same name as the site (eg siteA has a corresponding team called siteA). When in an opportunity, I would like to obtain the value of the creating user's team, and use this to set a value in another picklist. I am having trouble retrieving the team membership of the user that created the opportunity. Does anyone know of a way to do this? I am not even sure where to start looking at this. Thanks Fentp Hi Fen...

item list should display more fields
when looking through item list, it would be nice if more fields were available to see. If I am trying to find a specific item I don't always know what the lookup code is for a size or color. I would like the option to choose which fields are available for me to look at (like on a report) so I can more quickly find items in the list. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this lin...

Deleting a vendor assigned to an item
I am trying to delete several vendor/item associations. I am getting a message that says I can not delete because it is being used on a P.O. On the one vendor, all the Purchase Orders have a closed status. On the other, all the Purchase Orders have a canceled status. Why won't it let me delete the association? Rosalyn Rosalyn, Go To Tools->Routines->Purchasing->Remove Completed Purchase Orders. This will move your purchase orders to history and you should be able to remove the item from the vendor. -- Lorren Consulting Technology Lead WennSoft Inc. The views or op...

RMS Integration access for users
How can I give users in GP access to the RMS Import (Transactions > Retail Management > RM Import) function? I found KB 900636, but it did not work. I'm using GP10 and HQ & RMS 2.0. Thanks, Jocelyn Jocelyn The KB Article only talks about viewing Batches imported from RMS. For assigning permissions, You should go to Security Tasks, Create a New Task, Select RMS Integration in the product and then follow the next steps. Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP On May 15, 10:21=A0pm, Jocelyn <Joce...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I give users in GP access to the ...

SDK integration in VS2005
In my MFC application I have resources in german as default and in english, all included in the .exe. Whenever the program runs under a german version of the OS it appears in german if it runs on any other language it should come up in english. I'm using this code: #ifdef FORCE_ENGLISH_US lcidUser = MAKELCID(MAKELANGID(LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US), SORT_DEFAULT); #else lcidUser = GetUserDefaultLCID(); #endif LANGID langid = LANGIDFROMLCID(lcidUser); if (PRIMARYLANGID(langid) != LANG_GERMAN) { LCID lcidUsEnglish = MAKELCID(MAKELANGID(LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US), SOR...

Excel's RAND(): Freezing & De-Freezing?
Hello everyone, Suppose I am using a modeler/optimizer (e.g. MPL or AMPL). I use a VBA code to run that modeler/optimizer several times through a VBA loop which calls MPL each time. Each time the model runs, it reads a value from an excel cell which has rand() in it and writes it after each single run. How do I use VBA to freeze and de-freeze that cell so it does change only when needed; NOT everytime I breeze (you know what I mean)!? Thanks, Mike Mike, Here's one way. Goto Tools>Options and on the Calculation tab click the Iteration checkbox (this will suppress circular reference...

Tab item highlighting
Hi, I want to high light CTabCtrl item ... I used HighLightItem as well SetItemState or SetItem.But none of them work in Win XP but in all cases it works fine in Win2k.Plz. tell me why not tab items are getting highlighted or selected in WIN XP.My objective is to high light tab buttons.In Win2k its happening but not in WIN XP . Waiting for your reply. regds vinay ...

How to I do integration in Excel XP (calcuating area under a curv.
Anyone know how to do integration in Excel XP on non-standard curves (ones without an equation)? ...

Component Trnsaction Entry - Allocation Problem
hi to all, I am using GP 9.0..... I faced a problem in manufacturing on the component transaction entry; the case as follows: I defined an item and it is tracked by lot, I add it to the BOM and create a MO. then I allocate the items using component transaction entry screen ...... then I issued the items ....... when I checked the item inquery I saw that the item that tracked by lot is still allocated ...... but when I check the transaction behind the Allocated field there is no transaction ........ I did an inventory Reconcliation then the quantities adjusted to zero on the allocated ...

workflow rule - customer's first order
I have difficulty in creating a workflow rule for creating an activity when a new customer makes a first order. Can somebody help me out!! You could do it using .net workflow assemblies. Take a look to CRM's SDK. -- Marco Amoedo Plain Concepts http://geeks.ms/blogs/marco/ "Prity" escribió: > I have difficulty in creating a workflow rule for creating an activity > when a new customer makes a first order. > Can somebody help me out!! > > I dont want to use SDK and wants to implement client's requirements through customizations and workflow processe...

can't move the items. could not complete the operation. One or more parameters value not valid
Hi I am using Outlook 2003, previously used 2002 / XP. I have one PST file (2002 format) that seems to have got corrupt. I moved half the content over fine to a new PST (2003 format) but a number messages give me the following error "can't move the items. could not complete the operation. One or more parameters value not valid". I then created a new PST file (2002 format) and just copied the messages over - it created the folders ok but no messages, right at the end I got the following error "Can't move the items. Unable to move or copy folders. Can...

Increasing User's Mailbox Limit Past 2 Gb
In exchange 2000 I can give all users in the store same amount of space. or I can go into AD and change this setting per user under 'Exchange General' tab and then 'Storage Limits'. However I can't change it past 2 Gb. Is there a way of bypassing this through registry or some other method? thank you very much On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:59:59 -0500, "asdf" <asdf@asdf.com> wrote: >In exchange 2000 I can give all users in the store same amount of space. >or I can go into AD and change this setting per user under 'Exchange >General' >tab and ...

Sent items separates messages
Hi: I have a contact in my address book with the full name of "Steve Smith" and an email address of "ssmith@hiscompany.com" When I receive email messages from Steve, in my inbox, his messages show up with the "From" name of "Steve Smith" - exactly as I would expect. If I REPLY to a message from Steve, then in my "Sent Items" folder, the message sometimes appears with the "To" name of ssmith@hiscompany.com and other times it appears with the "To" name of 'ssmith@hiscompany.com' (notice the single q...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 product catalog and price list
Hi I'm new to Microsoft CRM and am trying to create a price list and product catalogue. I seem to be getting confused a lot on this and would appreciate any help I can get to make this easier to do. Thanks -- MaryGail After creating the Price List "header", you then create products and from there add price lists to the product, including the prices. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "MaryGail" <MaryGail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A19C4231-96BA-4AE2-9AF7-9B63D0BBCF24@microsoft.com... Hi I'm new to Microsoft CRM and am trying to...

Error 550, Nul Characters are not allowed. need HELP ASAP
Hi I have the following problem and i cannot find the solution to it, i have tried most everything, and searched the web for a month now trying to figure this out. i Have one specific computer in a network, trying to reach some specififc email adresses and same location, and i always get this error in return. I have tried with win98, windows 2000 and windows xp i have tried with express 6, outlook 2000, outlook 2002, and outlook 2003 and eudora mail. i have even replaced the computer with a new one(new used one), and i still have this problem. how can i resolve this, and what is the spe...

Crystal Maps?
Has anyone successfully implemented any of the mapping features of Crystal Reports in MSCRM? I was fooling around with a couple of reports that draws maps out of the account and lead locations, but when I post and run them from the CRM server the maps don't appear - presumably b/c they're not installed on the server. Anyone? Thanks, Britt Landrum ...

Microsoft Project Integration with Great Plains Project Accounting
I need to know whether is it possible to integrate Great Plains project accounting with Microsoft Project, and how does this can be done. Thanks in advance You should search the newsgroup. There have been multiple questions posted related to this topic and their is a common set of products available. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mostafa Madkour" wrote: > I need to know whether is it possible to integrate Great Plains project > accounting with Microsoft Project, and how does this can be done. > > Thanks in advance ...

Does the latest Office Service Pack allow the use of the PDF Maker toolbar in Excel?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3194459926_4136162 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit As I recall, it was the presence of the PDF Maker file that caused the harmless �Autoexec compile� error. Has that been resolved? --B_3194459926_4136162 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Does the latest Office Service Pack allow the use...

Can't save item in Calendar
I use Outlook to track client dates, etc. I tried to save one tonight and it wouldn't let me save it. Is there a limit of the number of items you can save in a calendar? Help. Thank you. safetymom123 <safetymom123@prodigy.net> wrote: > I use Outlook to track client dates, etc. I tried to save one > tonight and it wouldn't let me save it. Is there a limit of the > number of items you can save in a calendar? Help. Thank you. Define "wouldn't let". A calendar can hold at least 65,000 items in any version of Outlook from the last eight years. -...

Allow searching of date fields to allow wildcard characters
For fields such as birthdays and expiry dates, customers often want to search the database for a list of contacts with birthdays. It would be great if you would allow wildcards in date field searches so that we could search for all birthdays that occur in a specific month. The year is not always relevant when performing date searches. Birthdays is a common search performed by customers in the financial sector as well as other industries. Currently, we have to add an additional text field to facilitate this type of search. It adds confusion to the users, in some cases double data entry...