Item Integration should allow mapping to Extended Pricing Price S

When Extended Pricing is enabled and you use Integration Manager to bring in
prices, you map a Constant Price Level EXTPRCLVL to get the integration to go
through.  The only problem is that this doesn't affect the Price Sheets, so
doesn't calculate a price in Sales Order Processing.

It would be nice if a collection could be added for Price Sheets.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=88bd0e21-6e8d-4ebf-bb41-d639c4b09dd1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
DawnL (20)

dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?
Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? Can you do something like that in code? Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar") Tim "cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9f4b847e-eba7-487c-ac86-749d217dcc7e@b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? > > Can you do something like that in code? ...

rev level in item inquiry
We need to be able to see the rev level of the part in the item inquiry screen. It would just link to the revision level field in the item engineering data screen. Currently a user with only inquiry access can not see what revision a part is supposed to be. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

Not allowing others to edit email
Hi, I have received many emails in the last few months, which do not allow editing, but the content is formatted (i.e. not plain text). So question remains, how can I setup my Outlook so that the emails that I send do not allow editing, but still permit the use of formatting. That is when a person opens my email they will be unable to edit my messages. Client: Outlook XP, Server: Exchange 2000 thanks CC Unless you use something such as Microsoft's IRM technology (http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HP010429741033& CTT=4&Origin=CH010500851033...

Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bellow. Can anyone give me a hint on this issue? Thanks, Luis Private Sub RemoveItem_btn_Click() If Listbox_1.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub For i = Listbox_1.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1 If Listbox_1.Selected(i) Then Listbox_1.Remove...

Item
Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib Ivan, What are Inc and Ex costs and are you asking for more custom fields or do you really mean customer fields? -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:Oo9hLB4%23FHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib In places like Australia retailers prefer to see the cost of an item including tax as well as Excluding. So that quoting ite...

Changing PC's, how to actuivate?
How do I install my OEM version of Publisher 2002 that I purchased from Westgate Software from my old PC to my new PC, Do I uninstall first, how does MS know that I uninstalled? I cannot afford to purchase another copy, but if I install I only have 45 times to use. Please help! After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Cettie <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > How do I install my OEM version of Publisher 2002 that I > purchased from Westgate Software from my old PC to my new > PC, The idea of OEM software is that it is licensed only...

item created date for copied items
We create 2 new product catalogs every year with hundreds of new items. To make data entry easier for our users, we use the Copy function. Unfortunately, the Created Date is not updated for the NEW item (it uses the copied item's created date). Also, this NEW item is not listed in Activity Tracking. It would be great if Created Date was the actual create date, even if the NEW item was copied off an old item. It is important for us to run reports off Created Date. It is also important for us to see who created the NEW item in case there are data entry errors. Thank you. -----...

Three items, column and line chart
I have data for the quarter that looks like this: PRODUCT LINE Jan Forecast Jan Actual Jan % of Fcst PERSONALIZED IMPACTCARDS 2,921,347 2,017,000 69% I would like a bar chart to show (in bars) the forecast and actual, and a secondary axes as the %. Is this possible? I've done a chart with Forecast and % forecast, but really need the actual bar. TIA, Carole O Hi Carole - Easier than you might think. Make a column chart using all three series of data. Select the % series, then choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select Line. Then double click on this line, ...

Ron DeBruin's Sendmail
I'm using Ron's great mailout worksheet, and have been for some time, but now I need to be able to send a worksheet as an html file. Is this possible to do from within the mailout macro. Can someone help me with the code to do this please. I've looked at Ron's web site but can't see an option to do this. Hi Ken My Outlook Add-in (version 3.) have this option http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm But I have no code example on my site Will add one this week -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Ken G." <KenG@discussions.microsoft.com&...

copy item cost to supplier cost field
I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the supplier cost field? Thanks for the help Dave here it is ************************** UPDATE Supplierlist set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost FROM Item WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID --AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID ************************** if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the cost for all the item's suppliers (primary &...

item picture
Is there a way to get an items picture on a report? I use the item price list report and export it to HTML to get my items on my web page. This works fine, however I would like to include the items picture also but I don't see that as a field to include on the report. Is anyone doing this or know of a way to do this? Thanks, Craig You could add the Item.PictureName field to the report. Search the newsgroup and you should find several recent examples of adding a column to a report. This isn't going to be much help though as this is only going to include the Filename of the ...

Other Items Bought with a particular item
Hi all- Extensive heavy-duty user of RMS and regular custom-creator of reports, but can't seem to find a way to manage this one. I have item XYZ and I've identified it as not a highly profitable item, but possibly an item that my customers purchase alongside other higher margin products. The item has hundreds of movements in the Movement History report. How can I run a report to show either: a.) The total sales ticket value of all transactions which include XYZ item. -or- b.) A list of other items (along with cost and sold price) which were purchased over a set period along ...

Integration Manager Progress/Status
GP10. When we run IM, the entire Progress section does not update until the process is stopped or completes. Is there a switch that I am missing in dex.ini or one of the config files? Thanks, The amount of progress depends upon the source data. If you have one transaction with a thousand rows or two rows, it's still regarded as one transaction so you can either be 0% or 100% complete. If you break that thousand row item into 500 two-row transactions, then you should be able to see progress. But, of course, the latter may not be possible. However, the concept may explain your lac...

if all items in listbox are the same
access 2003 On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ie all ST or all IT... If they are the same then Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.optHP.Visible = True Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.FrameElem_Label.Visible = True -- deb On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >access 2003 > >On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). > >How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

Item Serial Numbers for Matrixed Items
Hello all: I have a question regarding serial numbers for matrixed items. I would like to set up an item, and then include a matrix for size, color, length, and still maintain invenotry on each color/sytle combination, and have a serial number for each item. Can anyone provide details as to how to best accomplish this. Thanks Victor Example: Style:FANA01 this comes in: Red, Green, Yellow and each color has small, med, large. Each item has a serial number. Create the item using the New Item Wizard as a matrix item. At the end of the wizard select "Edit this item" On t...

Set policies for items archivation on Exchange
Hi, it's posibble to set policies for AutoArchive? Eg. where to save old items from outlook, which folders should be archived and the age of items? Or should can it be done using GPO? Thanks, Jozef Izso. On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 02:53:02 -0800, Jozef Izso <jozef.izso@nospam.postalias> wrote: >Hi, > >it's posibble to set policies for AutoArchive? Eg. where to save old items >from outlook, which folders should be archived and the age of items? > >Or should can it be done using GPO? Yes, I believe you can set this with the outlook adm using a GPO. > > &g...

Embedded Barcode Items Receiving
Is there any way to do a physical inventory or receiving in Store Ops on embedded coded items? When scanning into either of the above, since it is reading the whole barcode - says item does not exist. Does anyone out there do this or have a suggestion of how to accomplish? ...

Can I extend Money to 2011
My current Money Plus is set to expire on Aug 2, 2009. Can I download another Money Plus, before june 30, activate and use until the bitter end? I am sooooooo sorry about this. First, Managing Your Money and now this....geez Thanks In microsoft.public.money, md wrote: >My current Money Plus is set to expire on Aug 2, 2009. Can I download another >Money Plus, before june 30, activate and use until the bitter end? > >I am sooooooo sorry about this. First, Managing Your Money and now >this....geez Yes. That is part of what http://www.microsoft.com/money/faq.mspx says. Per...

eConnect does not allow posted invoices to be voided
eConnect does not allow posted invoices to be voided. Why? It's allowed in the user interface. -- jarn What eConnect node/sproc are you using? -- Leo Hagebeek Project Manager Top Shop Holding NL "jarn" wrote: > eConnect does not allow posted invoices to be voided. Why? It's allowed in > the user interface. > -- > jarn taRMVoidTransaction. I want to be able to void a SOP invoice after it's been posted. -- jarn "Leo" wrote: > What eConnect node/sproc are you using? > -- > Leo Hagebeek > Project Manager > Top Shop Ho...

Service Call enhanced integration with SOP
I think this got lost in my previous question, but I was looking at the Supplemental field service for 8.0 manual that is here in customer source. There is a section on there that says enhanced integration with SOP invoicing. According to that section, Service call number, Service call enter dates, completion dates, and a couple of other items are now tranfered to the invoice. Of course when we invoice our service billing I see no where that the information shows up. Where does it display??? I am up to the latest hotfix g26 I believe so you know. Thanks for the help in advance. ...

work order not committing item in inventory
I don't know if I have a corrupt data base or some other issue but I have items that are on work orders that don't show as committed when you look at quantities in inventory. Example: Item x has on on hand quantity of 2 I create a work order and put 1 of item x on it and save the work order. I look it item properties and under the inventory tab instead of showing me quantity on hand of 2, quantity committed of 1 and quantity available of one, it still shows as 2 on hand and 2 available. any ideas? thanks, Jim Jim, There have been a few issues with work orders and on-hand q...

Line Item comments in SOP Transaction in Sales Line Item Smartlist
The Sales Line Item smartlist, comment fields (Comment 1, Comment 2...) seems to be picking up comment from the transaction level comment text rather than line item comment text entered in Sales Item detail entry screen. Seems illogical to me. It should pick comment text from Line item details rather than transaction level comments. Any Ideas? What version? It seems fine in 8.0. VG "Samit" wrote: > The Sales Line Item smartlist, comment fields (Comment 1, Comment 2...) > seems to be picking up comment from the transaction level comment text > rather than line item com...

how do I create a heat map? have x and y data and then a num to s.
I have x and y data and for each number I then have a 3rd number. I would like to create a chart where for each x and y, you see a colored range for the 3rd values - like a heat map. any idea how to do this in excel? Thx. Hi, Try the chart type of Surface, it can be done here with some work. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Shane Devenshire "heat map in excel" wrote: > I have x and y data and for each number I then have a 3rd number. I would > like to create a chart where for each x and y, you see a colored range for > the 3rd values - li...