item default price level - option to use customer price level

Should provide for the option to be able to choose "customer price level" on
the item price list default price level window.  This would allow for the
ability of customer based pricing.  If the item did not exist on the sop
header, it currently then looks for the default price level setup on the
item.  By using "customer price level" the item could be geared toward
default pricing established for the each customer.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=95582077-2c09-4bc6-ae3b-cfe09385c064&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
kernl (5)

Isn't Extended Pricing available to do customer-based pricing?

"kernl" <kernl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Should provide for the option to be able to choose "customer price level"
> on
> the item price list default price level window.  This would allow for the
> ability of customer based pricing.  If the item did not exist on the sop
> header, it currently then looks for the default price level setup on the
> item.  By using "customer price level" the item could be geared toward
> default pricing established for the each customer.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=95582077-2c09-4bc6-ae3b-cfe09385c064&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

0
callen1071 (408)

default browser #2
I receive email like the Boston Globe headlines. When I click on a link to read a story, it opens Netscape browser, but it can't connect to the internet. I have to paste the link (if there is one) into IE to read the article. How do I make IE my default browser to open and read links from email? Thank you, Tom ...

Changing a custom field length
We have created a custom section and there is a field (in that custom section) whose length has to be changed from 100 to 500 of nvarchar datatype, but the interface does not allow more than 100 for nvarchar. I couldnt modify the format of textbox to textarea as it is disabled nor i can change the datatype to another datatype. can anybody please help me with this?? Affy Unfortunately you'll have to recreate the field, as you can neither increse the length of a text field nor change it's format after it's been created. Then there's a question of what to do with any existing...

Outlook Today
On the Outlook Today page the "Options" button does nothing. We're still runnning Win 98 SE2 with no immediate hopes of upgrading. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. david <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > On the Outlook Today page the "Options" button does > nothing. We're still runnning Win 98 SE2 with no immediate > hopes of upgrading. Any help would be appreciated. Thank > you. This question has been asked and answered 100,000 times (literally). SEARCH for the answer. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson ...

Outlook 2003 Storing Sent Items with IMAP
Hi, I've recently started using Outlook 2003, (upgrading from Outllook Express). I have several IMAP accounts and with Outllook Express whenever I sent an email from one account, it automatically stored it in the IMAP folder Sent Items of the account I sent it from. How can you do this in Outllook 2003?? It seems to store everything in Sent Items which means I can't read the mail I've sent from other locations. Regards. "Dougie Mac" <dougiemac> wrote: >Hi, > >I've recently started using Outlook 2003, (upgrading from Outllook Express). >...

Using Powerpoint 2007
PPS files on webpage open as PPT using PowerPoint 2007. Don't have this same issue when opening the same link from an Office 2003 computer, they run the show only. -- Miroshak ...

New mail appearing as old deleted item
When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of the new mail showing in bold as new mail. The real new mail is not visible at all and is therefore lost. This problem also used to happen in Windows Mail so I bought Outlook 2007 but it still happens intermittantly. -- Kate What do you see in your Unread Mail folder? "Kate B" <KateB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9A95DD7-CFC4-423F-9B2B-F8B72177E2CE@microsoft.com... > When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of > the new mail...

#VALUE! when using defined name
HELP!!! Problem: receive #VALUE! Using a defined NAME range In workbook MonthlyBudget09Mstr.xlsx are sheets 1209Sch and 1209 1209Sch contains all monthly entries, 1209 is the summary sheet. Defined name: HousingItems, ='1209Sch'!$L$83:$L$88, Values: {"1";"2";"3";"4";"5";"15"} Workbook <<from Name Manager L88 is a SUM function but I have remove L88 from range and still have problem Placing =HousingItems in cell B4 of sheet 1209 results in #VALUE! Error B4:B9 are empty Can copy and then paste 1209Sch L8...

Printing one pg item (visio), only prints 2nd 1/2 of page. Help?
I have a one page flowchart in Visio 2003. It fits an 8 1/2 x 11 page on print preview screen. When printed, only get 2nd half of the flowchart on the page, as though it only started printing from that point. All settings seem normal, am able to print normally in Word. Opened other visio flowcharts that had printed normally 30 minutes ago, and now only getting 2nd half of page. There were some printing issus with Visio 2003. Have applied the latest patch to Visio 2003 and are you using the latest printer drivers? John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3...

Postal Bar Coding & Using Outlook Address Book in Publisher
I would like to add bar coding to my envelopes but can't seem to find any help in Publisher for this feature. I'd also like to find a way to use my Outlook Address book in Publisher - can anyone help me. Thanks After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Sharon Fermer <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>... > I would like to add bar coding to my envelopes but can't seem to find > any help in Publisher for this feature. Read www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/FAQs.htm > I'd also like to find a way > to use my Outlook Address bo...

Default Print Quality setting in Excel
Hi, Is there a way to force the default Print Quality (under page setup) to a specific resolution for all workbooks opened? The problem we have is that when we open a workbook and set the printer to the AdobePDF printer, it forces the resolution to 4000 dpi, which messes up all of our margins & forces all of our models onto multiple pages. By setting that resolution back down to 600 (the most we would ever want), the pages all snap back into place. We have thousands of models that have this problem (we just upgraded to Office2003 and Adobe 6.0) and the users are very upset th...

how to use Field codes in Excel
Hi, I am facing a problem in using custom property values in excel worksheet. Here is my requirement. I want to display the Version No in the footer. how to do the same using custom properties. I have used field codes in Word but could not find the same in excel. Can you pls help ASAP "Radhika" wrote... >I am facing a problem in using custom property values in >excel worksheet. Here is my requirement. I want to >display the Version No in the footer. how to do the same >using custom properties. I have used field codes in Word >but could not find the s...

CHM Help using MFC and VC6
I'm not certain I'm in the right place, so please direct me if there is another forum where this question would be more appropriate. Two questions: 1) Migrating an existing application from using WinHelp to using HTML Help. 2) Building a new application to use HTML Help, using VS6 and MFC. Everything I've found in the MSDN so far is suggesting that building an application in VS6 to use HTML Help is a brutal and bloody process. The preferred approach seems to be use VS.Net. This doesn't make sense, since HTML Help existed long before VS.Net. I can't imagine ...

invalid use of property message
I am trying to cre4ate a macro that checks the value of a number of sheets to determine if they are already visible and if so it will not close them - With Sheets("Pay Inflation - Biometrics") Sheets ("Statistics") Sheets ("Direct Cost Savings Breakdown") Sheets ("OT Reduction") Sheets ("Nurse OT Reduction") Sheets ("Premium Labor Utilization") Sheets ("Pay inflation - Timestamp") Sheets ("Calculation Error") Sheets ("Le...

Negative Purchase Order Line Items
I need to enter a negative (credit) value on a previously released purchase order in GP 7.5 however the app will not allow me to enter a negative quantity nor amount. The PO is for non inventory (service) contract work. I need to reduce the value of the total order for a contract defiiency. The PO value must be reduced by the credit as we use the net PO values to feed a seperate PO Committment report generated by Smart Lists. Any thoughts on how to achieve would be appreciated. -- Best regards, Steve McG What lines are on the PO already? Are you not able to reduce their amounts to ...

How to install software on a terminal server/use microsoft office through RDP
My boss is asking me to figure this out, so I do not know all the configurations he is using. I can tell you its Windows server 2k3. He wants to be able to RDP to server, and work physically on the server. He also needs to have office 2003 license installed. So the greater question is "how to use ms office 2k3 through RDP on microsoft 2003 server?" -- jgosney ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jgosney's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/159717.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1277...

How to read B-LOB data from Oracel DB using Pro*c
Hello, I'm trying to read B-LOB data in Oracle Database using Pro*c. I know how to read it with char mode. What I want to know is read it with binary mode. Are there any good person help me? Let me know if you have a good sample source. Thanks and have a nice day. ...

Outlook 2003 Can't Open Item MS OFFICE FAILED
Yikes, I'm having a real problem. I am running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Home Edition Office 2003 with Service Pack 2 (only have Outlook and Word installed) Toshiba Notebook M15-S405 Satellite Pro 1.4 ghz with 512 mgs ram I woke up one morning and saw that I had a stop error window open on my computer explaining that Windows had encountered some kind of driver error and that windows had to restart. Windows offered that I review my system for serious errors. That is a very sad thing to wake up to. So I ran a chkdsk and defragged and a virus check. No problems there. I checked my ...

Insert AutoText entries based on selected options in UsrForm cbobo
Word 2003 on Windows XP. My template will be used to create design documents with up to 12 different sections ("sections" meaning blocks of text, no Section Breaks involved). Examples of sections are Requirements, Assumptions, Calculations, Examples, etc. I have defined AutoText entries for each of the variations that can occur for each of the sections. For example, there are AutoText entries for RequirementsA, RequirementsB, AssumptionsA, etc. Thanks to one of the MVP websites, I now have a userform with 12 comboboxes that list out all of the AutoText entries, so ...

Using eseutil.exe
What is the best way to determine, if my store need to be defragged with eseutil. We have been running W2K3 Exch for about 7 months, we have removed a lot of information from the store (by forcing users to clean up their sent items and deleted items folders) yet the store remains so large the backup will not fit on 1 40GB tape. Is this an indication that I should use the utility? If the online defragmentation runs as part of the online maintenance that should run every evening then you may be able to tell from this, have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;...

Using (1), (2), (3), etc. in Risks and Issues Category values?
Do most of you use numbers, like (1), (2), (3), to define Category values for Risks and Issues to keep it "the same" as the out-of-the- box values for Status? Just curious. Thanks Andy Novak UNT Andy, I have used both with numbers and without for projects, based on the clients maturity. I would suggest if you want to make it as easy as possible to differentiate between the different risk and issues categories, put the number in, it makes it much easier to see. Alex. On Feb 20, 8:48=A0am, "ano...@unt.edu" <ano...@unt.edu> wrote: > Do most of y...

Option buttons for subform viewing
Need some guidence on figuring this out PLEASE! subforms and forms related by "mainIDPK" . The following code is in the subforms 'Forms!Form1.mainIDPK' to link the child fields Form1 Option group named "actionpanel" The following options available: Action Panel label Name Numerical value MMRB OptMMRB (1) FFD OptFFD (7) MEB OptMEB (3) PDES OptPDES (5) PEB OptPEB (4) Closed OptClosed (6) Subforms: frmBlank frmMMRB frmFFD frmMEB frmPDES frmPEB ...

Use of Option Buttons
I have a main form where I display a record and associated fields. One of the fields is called 'source'. Currently, the source is linked to a one-to-one source table. No problem with this setup. However, I want to be able to assign and display multiple 'sources' for each main record. This ends up being a many-to-many relationship and, therefore, I have created the following tables (not all fields are listed). Program Table Prog_ID Program_Name Link Table Prog_ID Source_ID Source Table Source_ID Source_Name I want to display on the main form 'buttons' indicating ...

Pivot Table with calculated Item
I have inserted a simple calculation item in my pivot table and now I have lots of rows with zero values, that don't relate to the parent feilds. My table shows total qty ordered in Qtr1 2004 and Qtr1 2005 grouped by Sales Rep, Customer, Product Family, and item code. Once the calc items were inserted, each SalesRep has an entry for every customer, which has an entry for every Prod Family, which would have an entry for every item (if it didn't exceed the limitations). Can anyone help me remove all these extraneous entries?? GD ...

How to use OpenArgs
Hi all, a pop-up form is opened from a subform with this code: Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) Dim strCustomerName As String Dim strBuildingNo As Long If IsNull(OpenArgs) = False Then Dim arrArgs() As String arrArgs = Split(Me.OpenArgs, "~") strCustomerName = arrArgs(0) strBuildingNo = arrArgs(1) End If End Sub It is working good and my array, arrArgs, is populating strCustomerName and strBuildingNo perfectly. If a new record is needed I use the following: Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) '...