Item Cost Revaluation report

Every time we run the std cost roll-up and revalue process the Item Pending
Cost Revaluation report shows some items with a pending cost of $0.  I've
checked the listed items in the CT00003 and the ICIV0323 tables as well as on
the Standard Item Material Costs window (these are always purchased items)
and never seen a change to $0 indicated anywhere.  When we then complete the
revalue process the standard cost on the items is not changed to $0 - it
stays wherever it was.

This happens with using the standard report as well as a modified version.
Has anyone else seen this?  Any idea what could be causing this problem on
the report?
--
Jim@TurboChef
0

------=_NextPart_0001_81B4B594

Hi Jim,

Thank you for using newsgroups.

What you are noticing is actually a quality issue with our system.  The
quality report number is 26469.  At this time the issue is still
outstanding.  Feel free to email into support anytime for an update.  There
would be no charge for that request.

You may want to contact support today and let them know that you are
experience the issue noted in Bug 26469 and to add your contact information
to the case.

Thank you,

Angela Eckman
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

Please note that the newsgroups are staffed weekdays with a
goal to provide ONE BUSINESS DAY RESPONSE to all posts.
If this response time does not meet your needs,
please contact CSS for more immediate assistance:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProphone#faq607
0
aanderso (48)
6/5/2007 7:48:27 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_8C7F442D

Hi JIm,

Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you.
Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.

Have a great week!

Jan Smith

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_8C7F442D

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi JIm,
\par
\par Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you.
\par Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par
\par
\par Jan Smith
\par
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par ==============================================
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
\par
\par to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par
\par Let us know what you think by posting
\par
\par     from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par
\par     from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_8C7F442D--

0
jsmit (219)
6/7/2007 10:06:10 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_A069D0A2

Hi there

Anything else we can do for you here on this query?

Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!

Have a great week!

Jan Smith

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_A069D0A2

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi there
\par
\par Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
\par
\par Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
[...]
------=_NextPart_0001_A069D0A2--

0
jsmit (219)
6/11/2007 6:55:17 PM
I've created a modified version of the report that filters out lines with $0
pending cost and that has a different calculated field for the extended cost.

Any chance the quality report mentioned earlier was addressed in version 10?
 This problem goes back at least to version 8.  Thanks.
--
Jim@TurboChef

"Jan Smith (MSFT)" wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
>
> Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
> Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
>
> Have a great week!
>

> Jan Smith
>
> Microsoft Online Support Engineer

> PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
>
> to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
>

> We also love to hear your product feedback!
>
> Let us know what you think by posting
>
>     from the web interface: Partner Feedback
>
>     from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
>
> We look forward to hearing from you!

> When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
>
> so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

jim.harris (398)
7/3/2007 3:30:02 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_5AD8B6B0

Hello Jim,

I have checked on QR 26469. It is still in pending status and will not be
addressed in the initial version of GP10.0. The QR does not indicate if it
will be addressed in a future service pack for 10.0. I am sorry for the
inconvenience.

Thanks,
Becky Berginski
------=_NextPart_0001_5AD8B6B0

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello Jim,
\par
\par I have checked on QR 26469. It is still in pending status and will not be addressed in the initial version of GP10.0. The QR does not indicate if it will be addressed in a future service pack for 10.0. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
\par
\par Thanks,
\par Becky Berginski
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_5AD8B6B0--

0
beckyber (15)
7/5/2007 5:08:58 PM
Thanks for the update.  Just curious, is there any way to see the various
quality reports that have not been addressed?
--
Jim@TurboChef

"Becky Berginski" wrote:

> Hello Jim,
>
> I have checked on QR 26469. It is still in pending status and will not be
> addressed in the initial version of GP10.0. The QR does not indicate if it
> will be addressed in a future service pack for 10.0. I am sorry for the
> inconvenience.
>
> Thanks,
> Becky Berginski
0
jim.harris (398)
7/5/2007 6:10:01 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_0AA4DD9C

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately no, there is not a list of quality reports outstanding on the
web site.  Only critical issues are posted.

If you think you are experiencing a quality report you would need to
contact support. We can search for outstanding quality issues.

Thank you,
Angela Eckman
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

Please note that the newsgroups are staffed weekdays with a
goal to provide ONE BUSINESS DAY RESPONSE to all posts.
If this response time does not meet your needs,
please contact CSS for more immediate assistance:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProphone#faq607
0
aanderso (48)

dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?
Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? Can you do something like that in code? Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar") Tim "cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9f4b847e-eba7-487c-ac86-749d217dcc7e@b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? > > Can you do something like that in code? ...

rev level in item inquiry
We need to be able to see the rev level of the part in the item inquiry screen. It would just link to the revision level field in the item engineering data screen. Currently a user with only inquiry access can not see what revision a part is supposed to be. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

M07
In Money 2007 Deluxe, I've created a report and saved it in My Favorties. Is there a way to delete some of the other reports I don't want any longer without deleting all of them? Mark In microsoft.public.money, Mark Fields wrote: >In Money 2007 Deluxe, I've created a report and saved it in My Favorties. >Is there a way to delete some of the other reports I don't want any longer >without deleting all of them? > Go to Reports->FavoriteReports->OrganizeFavorites. Select the report, and click Delete at the bottom. Wow, I cannot believe I have not seen...

Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bellow. Can anyone give me a hint on this issue? Thanks, Luis Private Sub RemoveItem_btn_Click() If Listbox_1.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub For i = Listbox_1.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1 If Listbox_1.Selected(i) Then Listbox_1.Remove...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

Item
Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib Ivan, What are Inc and Ex costs and are you asking for more custom fields or do you really mean customer fields? -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:Oo9hLB4%23FHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib In places like Australia retailers prefer to see the cost of an item including tax as well as Excluding. So that quoting ite...

item created date for copied items
We create 2 new product catalogs every year with hundreds of new items. To make data entry easier for our users, we use the Copy function. Unfortunately, the Created Date is not updated for the NEW item (it uses the copied item's created date). Also, this NEW item is not listed in Activity Tracking. It would be great if Created Date was the actual create date, even if the NEW item was copied off an old item. It is important for us to run reports off Created Date. It is also important for us to see who created the NEW item in case there are data entry errors. Thank you. -----...

Check Register Report
I have tried to customize the Money (Standard) Checl Register to create a separate column for Deposits to no avail. Does any version of Money have this type of report? Or, can the transaction register report be altered at all? ...

Three items, column and line chart
I have data for the quarter that looks like this: PRODUCT LINE Jan Forecast Jan Actual Jan % of Fcst PERSONALIZED IMPACTCARDS 2,921,347 2,017,000 69% I would like a bar chart to show (in bars) the forecast and actual, and a secondary axes as the %. Is this possible? I've done a chart with Forecast and % forecast, but really need the actual bar. TIA, Carole O Hi Carole - Easier than you might think. Make a column chart using all three series of data. Select the % series, then choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select Line. Then double click on this line, ...

Morgan Keegan Downloads and Money Investment Reports
Morgan Keegan apparently downloads two transactions when I get dividends. The first is for the buy and the second is for the dividend. This seems staightforward. I have typed in Morgan Keegan for the Payee and Investment Income: Dividends for the category. For the buy it automatically puts this down as Dividend. Both download into the associated cash account of the MK Brokerage investment account. My positions update and all seems normal. However, 1) On Tax Tansactions reports, I end up getting the MK Dividends reported as a loss rather than an income. Going back in and changing the tr...

copy item cost to supplier cost field
I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the supplier cost field? Thanks for the help Dave here it is ************************** UPDATE Supplierlist set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost FROM Item WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID --AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID ************************** if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the cost for all the item's suppliers (primary &...

H1 in Report Writer
Hi, everyone! I have a simple task...Well, at least I thought it would be simple. I need to move the text at the top of our checks (company names and addresses) to the H1 area of the Check With Stub on Top report. How do I move the H1 border so I can extend it downward? Will this affect the print layout? It doesn't currently show the exact amount of space we really do have on the top stub. Changing check reports can be tricky. When you say "border" do you mean you want to make H1 larger? Just click on the H1 icon on the left and drag it down. However, you have to make ...

item picture
Is there a way to get an items picture on a report? I use the item price list report and export it to HTML to get my items on my web page. This works fine, however I would like to include the items picture also but I don't see that as a field to include on the report. Is anyone doing this or know of a way to do this? Thanks, Craig You could add the Item.PictureName field to the report. Search the newsgroup and you should find several recent examples of adding a column to a report. This isn't going to be much help though as this is only going to include the Filename of the ...

Management reporter Specify Server Connection
Hello, I am installing the client version of Management reporter but do not know how to find the SQL server connection. Could someone point me in the right direction. thanks ...

Report Not Printing
We are running version 3.0 of CRM and I have one workstation that cannot print reports presently. My workstation works fine so far it seems only isolated to the one workstation. What happens is they get the report up on the screen but when they hit the print button they get an error on page. The details on the error are similar to below. Line: 20 Char: 4 Error: Object doesn't support this property or method Code: 0 URL: http://ddcrm/ReportServer?%2fDesigner+Doors_MSCRM% 2fCustomer+Acceptance+Resolved+Issues&Resolveddate=10%2f1% 2f08&rs%3aCommand=Get&rc% 3aGetImage=8.00.1...

Other Items Bought with a particular item
Hi all- Extensive heavy-duty user of RMS and regular custom-creator of reports, but can't seem to find a way to manage this one. I have item XYZ and I've identified it as not a highly profitable item, but possibly an item that my customers purchase alongside other higher margin products. The item has hundreds of movements in the Movement History report. How can I run a report to show either: a.) The total sales ticket value of all transactions which include XYZ item. -or- b.) A list of other items (along with cost and sold price) which were purchased over a set period along ...

if all items in listbox are the same
access 2003 On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ie all ST or all IT... If they are the same then Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.optHP.Visible = True Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.FrameElem_Label.Visible = True -- deb On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >access 2003 > >On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). > >How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

Reports.dic and Forms.dic
During a reinstall of GP 10, while creating the package file under Customization Maintenance, do you have to select the reports separately for the Reports.dic and the forms for the Forms.dic? Do you have to create two package files? We have both modified forms and modified reports. Thank you for any help with this On May 5, 11:28=A0am, Patti <Pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > During a reinstall of GP 10, while creating the package file under > Customization Maintenance, do you have to select the reports separately f= or > the Reports.dic and the forms for the Form...

Item Serial Numbers for Matrixed Items
Hello all: I have a question regarding serial numbers for matrixed items. I would like to set up an item, and then include a matrix for size, color, length, and still maintain invenotry on each color/sytle combination, and have a serial number for each item. Can anyone provide details as to how to best accomplish this. Thanks Victor Example: Style:FANA01 this comes in: Red, Green, Yellow and each color has small, med, large. Each item has a serial number. Create the item using the New Item Wizard as a matrix item. At the end of the wizard select "Edit this item" On t...

How do I not lose formarting when I refresh a PivotChart Report?
When I am refreshing data on my user-defined format of my pivotcharts excel does not revert back to my format. How do I stop this from occuring? This is a known problem with pivot charts. There's information in the following MSKB article, which suggests recording a macro as you apply the formatting: Changing a PivotChart removes series formatting in Excel http://support.microsoft.com/?id=215904 You could record a macro as you select and refresh the pivot table, and format the chart. Run that macro when you want to refresh the pivot table. For information on using macros, see ...

Set policies for items archivation on Exchange
Hi, it's posibble to set policies for AutoArchive? Eg. where to save old items from outlook, which folders should be archived and the age of items? Or should can it be done using GPO? Thanks, Jozef Izso. On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 02:53:02 -0800, Jozef Izso <jozef.izso@nospam.postalias> wrote: >Hi, > >it's posibble to set policies for AutoArchive? Eg. where to save old items >from outlook, which folders should be archived and the age of items? > >Or should can it be done using GPO? Yes, I believe you can set this with the outlook adm using a GPO. > > &g...

Embedded Barcode Items Receiving
Is there any way to do a physical inventory or receiving in Store Ops on embedded coded items? When scanning into either of the above, since it is reading the whole barcode - says item does not exist. Does anyone out there do this or have a suggestion of how to accomplish? ...

Line Item comments in SOP Transaction in Sales Line Item Smartlist
The Sales Line Item smartlist, comment fields (Comment 1, Comment 2...) seems to be picking up comment from the transaction level comment text rather than line item comment text entered in Sales Item detail entry screen. Seems illogical to me. It should pick comment text from Line item details rather than transaction level comments. Any Ideas? What version? It seems fine in 8.0. VG "Samit" wrote: > The Sales Line Item smartlist, comment fields (Comment 1, Comment 2...) > seems to be picking up comment from the transaction level comment text > rather than line item com...

Return cost per date range
Hi, My company has various contracts that contain pricing matrixes. Some of these matrixes have escalating cost structures based on a specific time period. For example in the table below every 365 days the monthly cost increases but escalation periods can differ from contract to contract. The contracts are for services at individual sites and each site has a different service start date. My question is if I have a site that begins service in April 2008 and we receive an invoice for Feb 2010 how can I reconcile the billed charge with the correct Cost Per Year from the prici...