Is this do-able?

Hello Everybody.

A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access.

He normally
1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter)
2/ switches to 'pivot table view'
3/ exports to MS Excel

We would love to do this in one step.

Any suggestions?

* I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh
the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting
spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the range
reset, I believe.

Thank you for any ideas.

(** Is there a better newsgroup to post this question to? **)

M.

0
Maria1 (236)

Maria,

There are a lot of Access newsgroups....maybe one of them would be a better
choice?  Not sure which one best fits your needs, but maybe start in the
General Questions?
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.access&cat=en_US_973e53c3-c10e-4523-9213-cdfd537838f1&lang=en&cr=US

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Maria" <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello Everybody.
>
> A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access.
>
> He normally
> 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter)
> 2/ switches to 'pivot table view'
> 3/ exports to MS Excel
>
> We would love to do this in one step.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh
> the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting
> spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the
> range
> reset, I believe.
>
> Thank you for any ideas.
>
> (** Is there a better newsgroup to post this question to? **)
>
> M.

0
victoria (3339)
9/9/2008 5:31:07 PM
Thx, Victoria.
I will take a look.
M.

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> Maria,
>
> There are a lot of Access newsgroups....maybe one of them would be a better
> choice?  Not sure which one best fits your needs, but maybe start in the
> General Questions?
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.access&cat=en_US_973e53c3-c10e-4523-9213-cdfd537838f1&lang=en&cr=US
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports
> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
>

> "Maria" <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello Everybody.
> >
> > A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access.
> >
> > He normally
> > 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter)
> > 2/ switches to 'pivot table view'
> > 3/ exports to MS Excel
> >
> > We would love to do this in one step.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh
> > the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting
> > spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the
> > range
> > reset, I believe.
> >
> > Thank you for any ideas.
> >
> > (** Is there a better newsgroup to post this question to? **)
> >
> > M.

0
Maria1 (236)
9/9/2008 6:15:00 PM
Maria,
This is eminently doable,

If you have Smartlist builder, build a smartlist that will return the same
results as the query.
Then, use export solutions to export the data from the SmartList into Excel
and use an Excel Macro to pivot the data.
look here for a detailed explanation
http://www.dynextra.com/news.asp?news_id=40#replies

I'm sure you can also do this using the new Excel Report builder  I haven't
played with it though.

HS

"Maria" <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello Everybody.
>
> A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access.
>
> He normally
> 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter)
> 2/ switches to 'pivot table view'
> 3/ exports to MS Excel
>
> We would love to do this in one step.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh
> the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting
> spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the
> range
> reset, I believe.
>
> Thank you for any ideas.
>
> (** Is there a better newsgroup to post this question to? **)
>
> M.

0
HSalim (1270)
9/9/2008 6:31:46 PM
If you want the result to be a pivot table, why not build a pivot table
report? You could use Access to query the data and build a pivot table
report.

Ultimately, you may want to consider the Analysis Cubes for GP, which you
may already own. Analysis Cubes is part of the Business Ready Advanced
Management license for GP. It uses Excel as the front-end so the user can
query the data and build pivot tables in there.

--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Maria" wrote:

> Hello Everybody.
>
> A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access.
>
> He normally
> 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter)
> 2/ switches to 'pivot table view'
> 3/ exports to MS Excel
>
> We would love to do this in one step.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh
> the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting
> spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the range
> reset, I believe.
>
> Thank you for any ideas.
>
> (** Is there a better newsgroup to post this question to? **)
>
> M.

0
callen (2504)
9/9/2008 6:54:06 PM
Thank you all for your replies.

Charles, you are correct - we own Analysis Cubes - however this query is
based on Manufacturing tables.

We are almost there though - We noticed that Excel's Link to External Data
actually allows you to generate the PivotTable directly. Woo hoo !!

Our final challenge -
Is it possible within Excel to have a Dynamic filter (in our case, for the
date) -
Right now I am hard-coding the date range but would prefer the user to be
able to set it himself / try different scenarios (although he can also do it
at the pivot table level, I realize).

I took Victoria's suggestion and also posted on an MS Access board. Fingers
crossed.

Thx again,
M.

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> If you want the result to be a pivot table, why not build a pivot table
> report? You could use Access to query the data and build a pivot table
> report.
>
> Ultimately, you may want to consider the Analysis Cubes for GP, which you
> may already own. Analysis Cubes is part of the Business Ready Advanced
> Management license for GP. It uses Excel as the front-end so the user can
> query the data and build pivot tables in there.
>
> --
> Charles Allen, MVP
>

> "Maria" wrote:
>
> > Hello Everybody.
> >
> > A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access.
> >
> > He normally
> > 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter)
> > 2/ switches to 'pivot table view'
> > 3/ exports to MS Excel
> >
> > We would love to do this in one step.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh
> > the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting
> > spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the range
> > reset, I believe.
> >
> > Thank you for any ideas.
> >
> > (** Is there a better newsgroup to post this question to? **)
> >
> > M.

0
Maria1 (236)
9/9/2008 7:37:01 PM
Do you want the data in Excel so you can interact with it? If you only need
the data "pivotized" you could create a pivot table report using Access. You
could also use SQL Reporting Services to create a cross-tab report.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"Maria" wrote:

> Thank you all for your replies.
>
> Charles, you are correct - we own Analysis Cubes - however this query is
> based on Manufacturing tables.
>
> We are almost there though - We noticed that Excel's Link to External Data
> actually allows you to generate the PivotTable directly. Woo hoo !!
>
> Our final challenge -
> Is it possible within Excel to have a Dynamic filter (in our case, for the
> date) -
> Right now I am hard-coding the date range but would prefer the user to be
> able to set it himself / try different scenarios (although he can also do it
> at the pivot table level, I realize).
>
> I took Victoria's suggestion and also posted on an MS Access board. Fingers
> crossed.
>
> Thx again,
> M.
>

> "Charles Allen" wrote:
>
> > If you want the result to be a pivot table, why not build a pivot table
> > report? You could use Access to query the data and build a pivot table
> > report.
> >
> > Ultimately, you may want to consider the Analysis Cubes for GP, which you
> > may already own. Analysis Cubes is part of the Business Ready Advanced
> > Management license for GP. It uses Excel as the front-end so the user can
> > query the data and build pivot tables in there.
> >
> > --
> > Charles Allen, MVP
> >

> > "Maria" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Everybody.
> > >
> > > A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access.
> > >
> > > He normally
> > > 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter)
> > > 2/ switches to 'pivot table view'
> > > 3/ exports to MS Excel
> > >
> > > We would love to do this in one step.
> > >
> > > Any suggestions?
> > >
> > > * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh
> > > the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting
> > > spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the range
> > > reset, I believe.
> > >
> > > Thank you for any ideas.
> > >
> > > (** Is there a better newsgroup to post this question to? **)
> > >
> > > M.

0
callen (2504)
9/9/2008 7:49:01 PM
Maria,

There seems to be a catch-22 with a dynamic filter. YOU CAN use one
with Excel pivot tables linked to SQL data and bypass Access
altogether but YOU CAN'T use the new ODC connections in Excel 2007.
You have to use the old MS Query Connection. This will work in Excel
2003 and possibly farther back. The query functionality goes back to
97 but not sure when they added the Pivot Tables to the query.

In Excel 2007 it's Data-External Sources-From Microsoft Query.
Pick options in the login area and set your DB then login with
appropriate credentials.
Follow the wizard to pick your tables and fields (you changes this and
drop in SQL code later)
Follow the wizard to set filtering and sorting. You can skip both for
now.
Choose to view the data in Excel Query

 click the button that looks like a funnel and eye glasses.
in criteria field, pick your date field
in value enter     =3D [Date1]     including the brackets. This names
your variable for later user.
click the icon that looks like a door with an arrow
Excel will ask you to populate your variable the first time so enter a
valid date.

Excel will ask how and where you want to populate the data. Pick a
pivot table report and cell A5 (you want some room at the top)
Build your pivot table and get data back.
When done, go to cell A1 and enter your date for the parameter.
left click in the pivot table and on the Excel Data tab pick
Connections.
Pick the definition tab
hit the parameters button
Click "Get value from the following cell"
Pick or key cell A1
Check refresh automatically and OK your way out.

Now when you change the date on cell A1, the date available to the
pivot table changes. You may have to right click and refresh the pivot
table. Auto refresh didn't always work for me.

You can go back and edit the query from connections-definition and
instead of =3D put >[Date1] and <[Date2]. You get two dates to work with
now and two parameters to set. You can play with the placement of all
of this stuff.

Excel 2003 is very similar but some of the pieces are in different
places. Hunt around a little you'll find it. Oh, in the query, you can
click the SQL button and simply replace what's there with your SQL
since you already have a base query.

Mark

On Sep 9, 3:37=A0pm, Maria <Ma...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Thank you all for your replies.
>
> Charles, you are correct - we own Analysis Cubes - however this query is
> based on Manufacturing tables.
>
> We are almost there though - We noticed that Excel's Link to External Dat=
> actually allows you to generate the PivotTable directly. Woo hoo !!
>
> Our final challenge -
> Is it possible within Excel to have a Dynamic filter (in our case, for th=
> date) -
> Right now I am hard-coding the date range but would prefer the user to be
> able to set it himself / try different scenarios (although he can also do=
 it
> at the pivot table level, I realize).
>
> I took Victoria's suggestion and also posted on an MS Access board. Finge=
rs
> crossed.
>
> Thx again,
> M.
>
> "Charles Allen" wrote:
> > If you want the result to be a pivot table, why not build a pivot table
> > report? You could use Access to query the data and build a pivot table
> > report.
>
> > Ultimately, you may want to consider the Analysis Cubes for GP, which y=
ou
> > may already own. Analysis Cubes is part of the Business Ready Advanced
> > Management license for GP. It uses Excel as the front-end so the user c=
an
> > query the data and build pivot tables in there.
>
> > --
> > Charles Allen, MVP
>
> > "Maria" wrote:
>
> > > Hello Everybody.
>
> > > A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access.
>
> > > He normally
> > > 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter)
> > > 2/ switches to 'pivot table view'
> > > 3/ exports to MS Excel
>
> > > We would love to do this in one step.
>
> > > Any suggestions?
>
> > > * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then ref=
resh
> > > the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting
> > > spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or th=
e range
> > > reset, I believe.
>
> > > Thank you for any ideas.
>
> > > (** Is there a better newsgroup to post this question to? **)
>
> > > M.

0
mpolino (496)

Is this do-able?
Hello Everybody. A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access. He normally 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter) 2/ switches to 'pivot table view' 3/ exports to MS Excel We would love to do this in one step. Any suggestions? * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the range reset, I believe. Thank you for any ideas. (** Is there a better newsgroup to post thi...

winxp not able to join domain
hi! recently, i've some issues in a small grp of clients about 5% of the total 1000 PCs. We're not able to join these PCs into our win2003 domain. I've to rename the PCs before i can join to the domain. I've checked in the AD, the computer name is not there and all the dns, gateway and etc are correct. I didn't see any related msg in event viewer as well. for some of these pcs i've to re-join the domain for the user to login again. has anyone encouter this before? pls advise. thx Hello dkblee, Are the machines created from a not sysprepped image? Did...

How can set up Excel to be able to print checks?
I wish to be able to build a template so I can print checks from an excel program. This file might be a help: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/num2wrds.zip It's in the "Accountants" section on page: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque writing routines. The code is open and commented. -- Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy - "catherine" <catherine@discussio...

should be able to print ATP
I would like to be able to print out the Available to Promise information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2d089892-1a1b-4a8a-9e3e-16757d015fff&dg=micros...

Not able to modify another users shared tasks with owner permissio
Some of the users here have started using tasks and they have shared their tasks. Here is the senario. User A has some tasks and has given User B owner access to their tasks list. User B opens the shared tasks of User A and cannot change the names or due dates of any of the tasks. We are using outlook 2003 with a exchange 2003 server here. I have looked all over for a reason for this but havent found an answer any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks, What *kind* of access? Haven&#8217;t tried it, but I&#8217;d bet the delegate permissions need to be set to &#8220;Ed...

I am not able to do this...
I apologise cause of my lack of knowledge to do this. I have 2 questions 1) I need to copy all my excel files to a pen drive or CD. so, i searched them by using XP search function. I selected all, copied and pasted to pen drive but a prompt was immediately received "cannot read from source file or disk " 2) When a Excel file is generated and saved, can it be automatically saved in a different file in order to have all xls files duplicated in one XLS Folder ? Can I received some help to solve this matter ? I will be very appreciative of it. Os. #2. You could have a m...

How can force enable macros to be able to open my workbook?
I would like to be able to force employees to enable macros for a certain workbook or it will not let them open the workbook. And maybe put a password on it so if i would like to modify the workbook without the macros enabled. set up the workbook so that the only sheet showing is one with a message which says "You must enable macros for this workbook to work." in a large obvious font. Have the workbook password protected and all sheets veryhidden. In the workbook_Open event, hid that message-sheet & display the sheets which you'd need to have visible. So, if the user disab...

Be able to print a batch of RM Documents
Suggestion: I would like to be able to print a batch of documents created in the Receivables Transaction entry window. Our client does not have SOP or invoicing. I understand you are able to print a batch of RM documents if you have enabled by switching on the 'Enable GST for Australia/New Zealand' and 'Enable Tax Date' in the Company Setup options... however I believe you should be able to print these batches whether or not these options are turned on. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most ...

Not able to give char input in IPaddress control,but able to paste char's in it.
Hi all, In my MFC application I use an IPAddress control.In that ,if I give a charectar input ,it will not accept it.But if I copy some charectar & paste in the IPAddress column, it is accepting the input.I dont want this to happen.Is there any way in which I can make that it will not accept charectar input even if I paste some charectar's on the IPAddress control... Thanks in advance. You could hook into the EN_CHANGE notification and check each character as it is typed and warn the user if the values are not correct (perhaps blank them out). Tom "aarya" <k...

I would like to have all CSRs able to Reactivate all Cases
Sorry, i'm rather new to the whole CRM thing. anyhow, from what i understand, only the person that created a case can Reactivate it. This seems to hold true even if the user is a CSR Manager. I would like to have all CSRs be able to Reactivate all cases. Even the non-Managers. Is there a modification i can make to the Security Roles to get this working? Thanks for the help. Matt Matt, According to the SDK, you need permission to write activities change the state of an incident. The CSR Manager has the rights to write activities only in his own business unit and those b...

Difficult but do-able?
In a sheet in which I keep track of questions coming in, I not the date in and date closed. in another sheet I want to check how many questions were raised in a month and how many closed in the same month. Each question has its own line. How can I best tackle this? -- ** Fool on the hill ** If on sheet1 you have these columns: A: question B: date in (format as date) C: date closed (format as date) and on sheet2 A: months (format as number) B: questions raised C: question closed in month of raising Then in sheet2 B2: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(Sheet1!B$2:B$9)=A2)) C2: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(S...

Inactive and Blocked Items Able to Sale
I have a group of items that I have made inactive and selected block sale of these items at the store level. If an associate inputs the itemlookupcode of that item, the system allows it to sale. Any ideas why? The item will still be able to be sold even if its flagged as inactive; when you assigned "block the sales of this item" did you select the date period or schedule? if the date period did you assign block before and block after dates? "Anthony Laidler" wrote: > I have a group of items that I have made inactive and selected block sale of > these items ...

To Be able to post Questions
I find a lot of the time I have to clear my cookies, history etc in order to post a question to this site. I can log in but when I click new questions then it brings up the box for the questions. However, I cannot view the discussion group choices. I only see a drop down menu and can't read the discussion group. I can' see the I accept button. I can now but I had to delete my cookies to do this?? This has caused me to post some questions more than once and later hours later they show up!! By taken I have been chastise for duplicating posts. Serious users of the ne...

Problem resolution for obscure problem of not being able to send emails
I thought I would get this into the record for the benefit of others having trouble with an obscure email problem. The symptom is that all of a sudden you can no longer send emails. Variations are that you can send emails, but not replies to emails; another is that problem is intermittant. Various similar error messages come back from the smtp server, but are all related to the smtp server closing the connetion. Keywords from the error messages and smtp log are inserted below. From my research, apparently everyone is baffled as to the cause, including Microsoft. Here is the solution for ...

Not able to update
To all, I am using MS Money 2006, "update" is not working these 2 days. I am not able to update all of my account. I am just wondering if this is a global issue, something everybody experience and hopefully, MS's gonna fix it in couple days or it's just me. If everyone has some suggestions on how to fix this issue. Pls let me know. Thanks for your kind attention. aL ...

Not able to send mail
Hi all - a customer called today and said they can't send mail. This SBS 2008 box is a week old and the only thing I have done since last week was add a cert to the domain "remote.mydomain.com" They want to use OWA and RWW so we purchased a cert from Godaddy and installed it last night. Additionally I went in to the host and added an "A" record for "remote.mydomain.com" My question is; would adding the A record screw this up if they already have an A record for "mail.mydomain.com"? Both A records point to the SBS box. If that didn...

Not able to login
Did everything, i think, by the book and all is working except when i goto the deployment snapin and try to add a new user it lets me to the part that you can select users but after i select the users i want to add it says i do not have the currect permissions to access the user manager. I am loged in as admin and have added the admin to every freakin place that involves CRM and SQL. PLEASE HELP..Also, not able to get into the web interface.. mc > Did everything, i think, by the book and all is working > except when i goto the deployment snapin and try to add a > new user it ...

Be able to turn OFF the auto post to GL for PPV
We have items that fluctuate in price\cost quite often, we do not want these to post each time to GL we need this flag turned off. We would like an option to turn this off and generate a report only, similiar to how it functioned in version 8.0. This causes us to have to reverse all these entries making for a full time job. Anyone know of how to turn this posting off? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do n...

Attachments not able to be opened
Outlook express intermitenly will not allow me to open some attachments sent. Outlook express states it has removed the "dangerous attachements". The attachments are from people that I know well and sending me documents that I need. Can anyone tell me how to correct this problem. Best Wishes Tom Lawson Tom Lawson <thomaslawson@sprintpcs.com> wrote: > Outlook express intermitenly will not allow me to open > some attachments sent. Outlook express states it has > removed the "dangerous attachements". The attachments > are from people that I know ...

Not able to handle WM_CHAR in CStatic-derived control
Hello, I have a CStatic-derived control inside a CFormView-derived window. That control would need to handle WM_CHAR messages, so I have written the corresponding OnChar handle as a member of the control class. Unfortunately, nothing happens durgin the execution when I press a key like 'a'. The code inside "OnChar()" never gets reached (I have put a "AfxMessageBox()" in it for tracking). The focus is own by th control, I have verified it. I would really appreciate some help in finding out the cause of this strange (to me) behaviour. T...

able to receive mails from hotmail or yahoo but cant send back
Hello there! Im using outlook exp. 6 with windows 2000 server. We have our official mail account (eg., one@xx.com, two@xx.com). Here is the problem: I am able to send mail to all our collegus using our official ids (three@xx.com, four@xx.com...), but Im not able to send mails to any other ids like hotmail, yahoo, gmail ids. But Im able to receive mails from any email provider. What could be the problem. Pls let me clear. Thanks in advance. subi. "subi" <subi.ram@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1122880046.186040.205220@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hello there! >...

not able to send mail
When I tried to send it shows error message as follows The server does not support the required HTTP methods. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp' , Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Method Not Allowed', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC35 Do you have more than one Hotmail account configured ? This problem can be cause when multiple Hotmail e-mail accounts are assigned to a single e-mail identity in Outlook Express. Try the following workaround: 1. Create a new e-mail identity for each Hotmail acco...

Can I be able to do this?
Hello. I want to carry out a conditional calculation using IF function such that it the logical test on IF function returns true or false I can be able to insert new value into one of two alternative cells. Like, I have two ranges to sum, range A and range B. If range A if greater than B, I do a subtraction operation and insert the value into cell A10 but if range A is lesser than range B, I still do a subtraction operation but this time insert the value into a different cell, cell B10. Can anyone show me how? -- Never question, keep asking 234 702 866 8957 http://emekadavid-solvingi...

Not able Install Outlook client via VPN.
In trying to install the CRM Sales Client s/w on a pc attached to my network via vpn, I encounter an issue. During the install you are asked for the location of the CRM server and asked to put in a URL and I enter http://as03-nh which is the URL address used to access the CRM website. When I do this, I get a message that the server running the CRM components could not be found. This same pc doesn’t have any problem finding the CRM web instance from a browser and can run the CRM via web without issue. I have tried to have a drive mapped to the server drive where CRM is installed, I h...

Not able to Track
We are having problems when attempting to connect emails from Outlook to CRM. The message we receive is: "The logged-on user does not have the appropriate security permissions to view these records or perform the specific action. Try this action again. If the problem continues..." The users is accessing the Outlook client through Terminal Server. This error occurs with all emails we attempt to Track. We are using CRM Professional, Version 4, Outlook Client on a Desktop We have verified that other users in the same role are NOT having the same issue. "Talina Galloway&...