Invoice payment error

I had submitted this question a few days ago with no response, so I'm
resubmitting with more information.

There is an invoice showing a balance due on the aged trail balance report.
However, when a document inquiry is run for this invoice, it is showing paid
in full.
I found the transaction in the RM20201 table (Receivables Open
Transaction File) with a 0 in the Posted field.  It's the only record in that
table with that value.  What can I do to resolve this?  This transaction is
from a prior year.

Thanks for any help you can give!

daw

0
daw (16)

Usually, running Reconcile will correct this.  However, if the system thought
the item was paid and the Remove Fully Paid process was run, then other
processes must be used that require direct deletes in the SQL tables.

Try reconcile first.

Visit us at Convergence in San Diego, booth 624
--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at
http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"daw" wrote:

> I had submitted this question a few days ago with no response, so I'm
> resubmitting with more information.
>
> There is an invoice showing a balance due on the aged trail balance report.
> However, when a document inquiry is run for this invoice, it is showing paid
> in full.
> I found the transaction in the RM20201 table (Receivables Open
> Transaction File) with a 0 in the Posted field.  It's the only record in that
> table with that value.  What can I do to resolve this?  This transaction is
> from a prior year.
>
> Thanks for any help you can give!
>
> daw

0
info4071 (3004)

Received not Invoiced #2
When we look at the PO Received/Not Invoiced report the total at the bottom should equal the GL balance of accrued purchases. It never does equal. At what can I look to discover why these two numbers never agree. Check out this post Rich - http://gp2themax.blogspot.com/search/label/Purchase%20Accrual Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com You are correct that the RNI report should match the GL account. Several things change this. Sometimes people post directly to the RNI GL account. This is wro...

Error message in Outlook 2007 AND Shutdown error in Outlook
I USED to have Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing installed and functioning (and the Inbox still has a a subfolder named Access Data Collection Replies). For some unknown reason, that add-in is no longer functioning correctly and does not send/receive data as it used to and I can't find where to get the program to re-install it. The problem is two-fold - first, anytime I now select any email message to read, I receive an error message titled 'Custom UI Runtime Error in Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing&#...

how do i generate invoice from excel datafile?
how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? -- jm mailmerge in word "jm" wrote: > how do i generate invoice from excel datafile? > -- > jm ...

Need help in making my invoices auto count
I need to find out how to make my invoices increase by 1 digit every time i copy/create a new invoice. I also would like to find out how i can make my totals (ie..for tax, and sales) get directed into a new spreadsheet displaying the date the invoice was created and giving a running total for the month and year. Is this possible or am i way out to lunch on this. Lostinexcel, Have you checked out MicroSoft's free templates? at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx You can search for "Invoices" there. Depending on whether you are using 2003, 2007...

Excel Error Message #8
Hi~ I am using Windows 98. I have a spreadsheet that contains macros - which are from a safe source. The spreadsheet has a total of 8 worksheets. The first two worksheets have data, the remaining worksheets have charts which are based off of the second worksheet. The first tab is called "Input 2" and the second is called "Total $s and Per Hr 04". The data in the "Input 2" worksheet is from Access - and the "Total $s and Per Hr 04" sheet is the same data in a more appealing format. When I try and have a cell in the Total $s tab reference ano...

Error (81)
I Just upgraded my Office to Office Pro 2003 and now every-time I click the < TO...> to get the contact list to send an email mail, I get "Can't Contact LDAP Directory Server (81) Any help would me appreciated Laser Laser <laserfrk_remove_@hotmail.com> wrote: > I Just upgraded my Office to Office Pro 2003 and now every-time I > click the < TO...> to get the contact list to send an email mail, I > get > "Can't Contact LDAP Directory Server (81) > > Any help would me appreciated If you don't want to connect to the LDAP server, c...

Update results
Online updates seem to no longer work for me. Been trying since yesterday on multiple accounts. Are there some tricks I can use to figure out what is causing this? In microsoft.public.money, Bill wrote: >Online updates seem to no longer work for me. Been trying since yesterday on >multiple accounts. Are there some tricks I can use to figure out what is >causing this? Since Yesterday? Occasionally more patience may be needed. http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp can sometimes give you some relevant information. But you also might be able to go to AccountList->...

Error during Invoice Contract
Hi, Below is an exception that I get, in Event Viewer, when I try to invoice a contract. The first contract worked fine. After a while I did the falowing customizations: 1. for Oportunities i've changed a value for a picklist attribute that was created earlyer. 2. I've replaced collumn Attolments Remaning with collumn Qunatity in Contract Lines / Form and Views - Related Contract Line and Contract Line Advanced Find View The next contract that I've tried to invoice gave me the error below. I tried to set all the customization back but the error persists. Any sugestions? ...

Stop: c0000218 error on OEM Laptop
Have read a few discussions on the repair of this error, but all seem to mention that the fixes are generally for NON OEM XP machines. This XP laptop does not have it's own XP CD, but the owner did make a set of recovery dvds about 3 years ago. I asked the owner if there was anything on the laptop that he wanted saving and he was only worried about programs in general. If I do a recovery with the supplied recovery DVDs, will it over write or delete any of his programs? TIA kleefarr wrote: > > If I do a recovery with the supplied recovery DVDs, will ...

Errors: R6025 and Friends
Hello All! We have a problem... which actually may be 2 problems with one of our large C++ 6.0 projects. Problem #1: On one of our test servers, we are getting an error whenever we EXIT our program that looks like the following: ----------------------------- Runtime Error! Program: [path and name] R6025 -Pure virtual function call [OK button] --------------------------- I have found the following article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/125749 So I decided that I will run this program in Debug mode on the test server and set a breakpoint in the ATLIMP.CPP _purecall() function (I h...

Functional payment applies to Multicurrency invoice
Hi All another question, how can we calculate realize gain/loss for foreign currency when we apply functional payment to multicurrency invoice? million thanx in advance... ...

There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred.
There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred. Any more info... Good Newsgroup Posts: http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm How to ask a newsgroup question: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375 -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "frustratedandfedup" <frustratedandfedup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:654ED4DD-E9AA-4C87-9D91-F9162981E978@microsoft.com... > There was an error opening this message. An error has occurred. Hello F & F, To have no errors Would be ...

Invoicing (Invoice Entry)
Looking for some guidance on a possible work around for Invoicing without SOP. Is there anyway possible to get either the Standard Cost or the Price List Unit Price to default in when entering Invoices Transactions>>Sales>>Invoice Entry Second question; having a similar issue with calculating taxes. Taxes should be based on whether or not the item is set to taxable or non taxable but as soon as you assign a tax schedule id to the Customer Card everything gets taxed even the items that are setup as non taxable items. I know that SOP would cure all of this but just wondering...

Outlook Error #44
A user is getting an saying Error unkown when deleting mail. How do I solve this Thanks a mill ...

Duplicate invoice numbers
I have a spreadsheet that has 5 worksheets in it, that are purchase ledgers. (One for each week of the month). I would like to know if there is some way to have an error message pop up if someone enters a duplicate invoice number on any one of the 5 worksheets. Thanks Pete Sorry! While I was waiting to see if my message posted, I looked at some of the other questions to see if I could help someone else (not likely, but worth a try) I did find a previous question that was almost the same that was answered. I tried it and it works on one worksheet. Can I get it to work on all 5 at th...

error when resizing chartarea programaticly
sThis snipet of code fails in the with black while trying to set .width = 200 sub a() Set co = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects.Add(cw * 3, rh * 0.5, cw * 8, rh * 20) ' Name it co.Name = "ChartExample" With co.Chart.ChartArea .Width = 200 End With end sub You can't change the chart area of an embedded chart; it is defined by the width of the chart object. Try this: co.Width = 205 You need to make the chart object a few points wider (~ 205 I'm guessing) than the chart area (200) of the chart it contains. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Cu...

Even an error with this code I copied
I found a password login system for Access and copied it to aon click event on a form in Access 2007, but there is an error in the coding. I have created a tblEmployees with the following fields: IngEmpID strEmpName strEmpPassword Then I put a unbound combo box on a form with the username and password fields. The combo box gets a list from strEmpName in the tblEmployees I then copied the code given into the on click event of the cmd button: BUT there is a Compile error 'variable not defined' IngMyEmpID, as shown below 'Check to see if data is entered into the ...

Invoices From Speadsheet #3
What I want to do is so basic, not sure if I can just do it with Excel I just want to be able to create an invioice and pull the products fro my excel spreadshee -- joey250 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- joey2509's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1646 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27819 ...

sfo error 07-30-04
Hi, I have problem with crm outlook i can't use the disconnected mode Thanx for ur help neto: you're going to have to provide some details if you expect anyone to be able to help you. Dave "neto" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:701201c47615$8a5f7900$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I have problem with crm outlook > i can't use the disconnected mode > Thanx for ur help Hi everybody I'm getting this error on the first time I'm tryng to synchronise to go offline: (it's in french but i try to translate it) "c...

Why am I getting this VBA error?
I'm getting error 13 "type mismatch" when I run the below code. I've tested it on a small new excel sheet and it work fine. There are no other macros in my excel sheet so no conflicts. Any ideas? I'm trying to hide all rows were the value in column A of that row is blank / 0. Sub blank_rows() Dim ws As Worksheet Dim wb As Workbook Dim hide_rw As Long Application.EnableEvents = False Set wb = ActiveWorkbook Dim end_row As Integer For Each ws In wb.Worksheets end_row = ws.Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row 'this assumes the last value...

KB 972270 Error Code: 0x80070005 on Windows 2003 Server
repeated fail of above KB 972270 with this errorr code. Any advice? How to obtain help and support for this security update For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY in the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the Microsoft International Support Web site: (http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=4) North American customers can also obtain instant access to un...

Automatic Invoicing
Is there a way with MS Money 2004 SBE, to have invoices renew themselves every 30 days, or have the bills/deposits list use the account recevables account so that transactions in the bills/deposits list can count as accounts recevied. The reason is I still want to use the customer balance feature that I get with AR, but I want to have the ability that someone is on a monthly payment plan, I can track their payments and so forth without having to make an invoice every month ...

Does anyone have a formula to calculate the car lease payments
Hi, I am just looking for a formula that will allow me to calculate the monthly repayments for a car lease. Thanks in advance The PMT function may help you out. Look at Excels help for details regarding its arguments and use. "Captain Jack" wrote: > Hi, > > I am just looking for a formula that will allow me to calculate the monthly > repayments for a car lease. Thanks in advance see if this helps http://tinyurl.com/dxnq4 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Captain Jack" <Captain Jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Move Mailbox errors
I'm currently migrating from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. We're in a native mode Windows 2003 AD. I am migrating about 500 mailbox from a standalone Exchange 2000 to a WIndows 2003 / Exchange 2003 Active/passive cluster configuration. Mailbox moves have been going great up until yesterday. While moving the users in the normal way,2 mailboxes hung at 100%. In the "state" column, it says: "Saving changes to the directory". I let it sit at this stage for more than 10 hours. I then have to cancel the task, then it says cancel running tasks, and this wil...

8207 Errors on Exchange 2003
Hei! I've got some 8207 error on my Exchange 2003 Server. All the information I find on this error message on TechNet relates to Exchange 2000. The server Viernuten is the second Exchange 2003 server in the organization and both servers is installed with Exchange SP1. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event Category: General Event ID: 8207 Date: 03.09.2004 Time: 10:30:53 User: N/A Computer: VIERNUTEN Description: Error updating public folder with free-busy information on virtual machine VIERNUTEN. The error number is 0x8004010f. Can anybody help me? Regards, Kjetil...