Inventory Lot Number son Purchase Receipts Report

Is it possible to add the lot number to the Purchase Receipts Report?
--
Doug
0

Home inventory reporting
Does Money 2006 have any reporting capabilities for the home inventory module? I've checked Money's home page, the faq for this group, but have not found anything at all. Here's hoping... Thanks, Tom "Tom" <t.g.mcclellan at gmail.com> wrote in message news:D8136063-3878-4EDA-B977-D6E5D94FE06B@microsoft.com... > Does Money 2006 have any reporting capabilities for the home inventory > module? I've checked Money's home page, the faq for this group, but have > not > found anything at all. It does have a home inventory module. I don't use...

Inventory price problems
A recent problem has ben found with inventory pricing. When a retail price is changed, all items in all departments are changed to the same price. When viewing the prices in inventory list, they are correct. Opening the properties window shows a different price. Oh - your issue reminds me of the really wicked pricing issue in 1.3.1003. This issue effects both HQ and SO. When you look at your item list - you see different pricing, but if you open an item, modify (or maybe not even modify) pricing, then OPK to save and open the next item, the next item will pick up the prior's price...

Formatting Numbers Help
I'm working with some bar charts that display a wide range of values. Problem is that they chart large sums and much smaller sums. The large sums are obvious when displayed but the smaller sums are barely viewable. Is there a way to balance this out so that the bars are in perspective? I need to compare data where some values may be in the millions and others in the hundreds. Z -- zioneye ------------------------------------------------------------------------ zioneye's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32430 View this thread: http://www.excel...

Negative Numbers in Cells
Is there a way to format a cell so that no matter how you enter a number it will always be negative? I.E. enter in 28.50 and the cell automatically makes it (28.50). One way to do this is by adding a column with formulas that refer to the column in which you enter numbers. For instance if you enter data in A1, the formula in B1 might be something like =ABS(A1)*-1 This takes the absolute value of A1 and multiplies by -1, returning a negative number. The absolute value is in there just in case you enter a negative number. You could try a custom format of (General);(General);General --...

Offline inventory and Physical Inventory
I assume that any inventory that is "Offline" in RMS can be ignored when doing a physical inventory. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks, Charles The off line inventory is separate from the quantity on hand, so yes - it should be ignored for the physical count. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Charles" <ccoutret@avilaretail.com> wrote in messag...

=?windows-1252?Q?Entering_Purchase_Order_line_items_=96_who=92s_part_?= =?windows-1252?Q?number=3F?=
Any way to select our in-house part number yet have the selected vendor=92s part number be printed on the PO? The choice of either learning every part number from every vendor or using our in-house numbers and possibly getting the wrong part (vendor doesn=92t know our part numbers) is an ugly choice. Using version 8. Is this the way it is in all newer versions? Picking ours and printing theirs would be sweet... G You should be able to do that....right now, our PO prints our item number on the first line and the vendor item number on the second line. If you just want the vendor's it...

GP Report Writer Resources
Can anyone recommend any resources for getting up to speed with Report Writer and all the idiosyncrasies? The help documentation is quite vague on detail. Thanks, Colin ...

Enter a list of numbers
I'm having a bad day. I want for my users to be able to enter a list of numbers. The numbers will be 6 digits, no alphas. But i don't know how many numbers will be entered, from 1 to 20 ish. They are to be stored with the rest of the details on the form. What would be the best way to do this? 1 field on the form if so what sort text or list box with no row source, or a linked subform? What format restrictions can I put on the entry to ensure they only enter numbers? Thanks in advance Dean Dean, If you do not know the amount of numbers to be entered then I would use a linked Ta...

Activation Number #2
-----Original Message----- From: "Tom Whalen" Sent: 11/1/2003 4:27:05 PM Subject: Activation Number I recently downloaded Money 2004 and installed it with no problems. I've just installed a new hard drive and for some reason I lost the downloaded file. Someone told me that I could re-download the software for up to 5 times. Can someone email me and let me know the address for the download. thanks, Tom Whalen .. ...

home inventory software
does microsoft money contain a home inventory portion. alone the same lines: does any of the quicken financial software packages offer the home inventory portion. http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/comparison.asp http://www.quicken.com/quickensw/sidexside/ home inventory is in money standard 2003 but looks like 2004 does not contain this feature. there might be more free options with taxcut/turbotax purchase after first of year. >-----Original Message----- >does microsoft money contain a home inventory portion. >alone the same lines: does any of the quicken financial &...

How do I zero out inventory on HQ for a closed store?
One of our client's stores was closed abruptly and they need to zero out their inventory for that store. Problem is the data for that store no longer exists. Is that a problem? If so, what is the best procedure to zero out that store's inventory so that it no longer appears in Headquarters? Thank you. the way I have fixed this problem before is to export a new copy of the store database from HQ, configure a copy of SO mgr and hqclient to use that exported store database, then log in and transfer out all the inventory to where it went. The tricky part is how to dump all the i...

Inventory qty problem
We recently completed a physical inventory for a vendor and committed. While checking a specific item, we found that the item quantity in properties was reporting a minus 3 qty when it should have been zero. When viewing the same item in the item movement report, it shows the expected zero qyt. I reindexed the files in administrator but that didn't correct the problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. John -- John G at the Tradewinds Shops This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C6D657.27DF6B10 Content-Type: text/plain; charse...

Formatting numbers
How do I format numbers such that they appear like below: On selecting the "," icon, format the numbers in this way 100 to become 100.00 and if it is negative then (100.00). Likewise on selecting the "$" icon then display the number in this way 100 to become $100.00 and if it is negative then $(100.00). The location of the dollar sign should line up down the column irrespective of the length of the amount. I don't know why Excel doesn't do this by default. How do I then get Excel to always do this formatting by default. Cheers Mark Experiment with Format ...

Installing Reporting Services on Business Portal/SQL Server 2000 box
I have Windows 2003 Server running SQL 2000 and Great Plains. I've also got the Business Portal running on this box, but when I installed Reporting Services it didn't work correctly. I'm getting the following error message: Parser Error Message: File or assembly name Microsoft.BusinessFramework, or one of its dependencies, was not found. Source Error: Line 74: <add name="WindowsAuthentication" type="System.Web.Security.WindowsAuthenticationModule" /> Line 75: <!-- <add name="Session" type="System.Web.SessionState....

Error in Detailed Sales Report wih Total Discounts
I got this report from the Reports Library but it has a problem: Does not give the Total Discount right. If I have sold an item for 2.99 and the regular price is 3.99 the Total Discount is 1.00 OK iF I have sold two items for 2.99 and the regular price is 3.99 the Total Discount is 1.00 WRONG (It should be 2 times 1.00 = 2.00) iF I have returned one item for 2.99 and the regular price is 3.99 the Total Discount is 1.00 WRONG (It should be -1 times 1.00 = -2.00) Is there a way to fix this?? On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:42:04 -0700, "Fabricio" <Fabricio@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Negative numbers in parentheses
Good day, Could someone help me with this: when numbers are negative, we prefer that they appear in parentheses. Is there any way to do this and still keep the numbers aligned in the column? Thank you. Hélène Right click on the number and select "FORMAT CELLS" Click on Custom is should look something like this 0_;[Red]-0 change it to this 0_;([Red]-0) they should be now in bracket -- scottymellot ----------------------------------------------------------------------- scottymelloty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=38...

Offline Inventory & Main Inventory
If items are kept in offline inventory and you run out of them in main inventory, and a po is run to replinish inventory from a specific vendor who carries this item, it will show up on the po. Is there a way to make the RMS PO process aware of offline inventory so over ordering does not occur? Offline and Main inventory are disconnected and needs to be connected so both are aware of each others levels. Anybody figured this one out or am I missing somthing here? Tnx, Richard Richard, The main purpose for offline inventory is that it _can't_ be sold (it's broke, defective, rec...

Outlook 2007 sending reported error: 0X800ccc92
Trying to set up a new email account on my laptop running Win7 (upgrade from Vista) and Outlook 2007. The set up instructions have been reviewed and re-reviewed and I know are correct. I can receive email but cannot send email. Receive the following error: Sending reported error: 0X800CCC92. Email server rejected the log in.... The administrator has checked everything and nothing works to correc the issue. Anyone have any suggestions?? ...

Quantity on Hand filter for Inventory Wizard Worksheets
Posted on behalf of Digital Retail Solutions: We got another complaint today (over 100 now on this particular issue) regarding the fact RMS does not include any Quantity on Hand filter for ANY Inventory Wizard Worksheets. This wastes countless hours (all year long) sifting thru items you don't even have in stock. Absolutely maddening to end-users. I have sent this suggestion to MBS numerous times. Ironically the fix to this is so simple it's dumbfounding why it hasn't crept into a hotfix during the last 2 years (after I first suggested it). I haven't seen 1.3 yet but I...

How can I keep daily inventory?
I'm trying to set up a base product inventory. Then on a daily basis input product sold to match my orders w/ what was sold. How can I do this? There is a sample Excel inventory spreadsheet at the following web page: http://www.taltech.com/freesoftware/fs_sw.htm Look on the above page for a "Basic Inventory Tracking Example" On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:27:12 -0800, "Missy" <Missy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm trying to set up a base product inventory. Then on a daily basis input >product sold to match my orders w/ what was sold. How can I ...

Line numbers some numbers are blue some are black
I have set up a custom filter to hide anything with a date in the field. It has been working fine until today and it stopped filtering. The only thing I can see is when it stopped filtering the line numbers turned black instead of blue. How do I correct this problem? It has hide all but 28 lines of 121, does it stop filtering after a certain number has been hidden? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Nancy you probably need to reestablish the range the filter is covering "nkt122866" wrote: > I have set up a custom filter to hide anything with a date in the ...

Ability to freeze inventory?
I'm getting requests from my shop managers to have a way to 'freeze' inventory, so they can take their physical inventories, do research, etc, which may take a few days while the shop is running normally. I suspect there is some sort of way of accomplishing this in RMS and we simply don't understand it, or the terminology is different. I'm a tech guy and not a retail expert,so pardon me if this is a dumb question. So for instance.. we do a physical inventory monday night... we count 100 quatity of item ABC, expected quantity was 95. Store opens on tuesday. sales oc...

auto Figure numbering and updating
Hopefully this is the correct discussion group for my inquiry. I am a technical writer developing maintenance manuals for large machines. I use photos, graphics and drawings regularly in the manuals. They are always 'Figure X-X' numbered. Is there a way to make my document automatically number and update according to position in the document? i.e. adding or deleting a figure would automatically vs manually re-number accordingly. The Insert Caption facility does exactly that - insert captions with numbers that will automatically update if one of them is deleted are on...

Excel Cell Format for Numberic Values
When I export data having 20 numeric characters, Excel will put in place a scientifc equation. The numbers are rounded off after 15 characters. Cannot get Excel to display all 20 numeric numbers. Any ideas on how to get Excel to read all 20 numbers in a cell? Hi not possible. Excel only supports 15 significant digits -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4324528D-BBAB-493C-A1B0-EC108BCB6571@microsoft.com... > When I export data having 20 numeric characters, Excel will put in place a > scientifc e...

Inventory Suggestions
We are starting our physical inventory this coming friday and I would appreciate any suggestions, ideas, or anything I should be aware of when entering everything in. Please also tell me if you had any problems..... THANKS!!! we've had issues using the physical inventory feature in RMS along with a Symbol bar code scanner. What we were attempting to do was scan in items one by one and have them tallied up in the inventory window in RMS. But, on some occasions the cursor wouldn't move back to the correct field so that the SKU# was being input as the Quantity on hand. This wou...