Inventory history report

I'm looking to generate a report that shows daily inventory value by location
for year to date.  I have smartlist builder for starters.

Main question is what table(s) should be used.

Related would be teh AP and AR dollars on a daily basis.

GP 9.0

GP Report Writer Installs
We have a GP DR/Test server. We discovered that the customization/report writer references our production server. How do you correct this situation. Check the Dynamics.set file on the Test server installation of the cliient directory for GP. You can edit it Word pad. Copy over the existing Reports.dic to a different location then the current production reports dictionary. Good Luck, Kevin "Max" wrote: > We have a GP DR/Test server. We discovered that the customization/report > writer references our production server. How do you correct this situation. ...

Marcro to Create PDF from Access Report
I want to create a macro that fires off once a day to create a PDF file from an access report. How to? ...

Home inventory reporting
Does Money 2006 have any reporting capabilities for the home inventory module? I've checked Money's home page, the faq for this group, but have not found anything at all. Here's hoping... Thanks, Tom "Tom" <t.g.mcclellan at gmail.com> wrote in message news:D8136063-3878-4EDA-B977-D6E5D94FE06B@microsoft.com... > Does Money 2006 have any reporting capabilities for the home inventory > module? I've checked Money's home page, the faq for this group, but have > not > found anything at all. It does have a home inventory module. I don't use...

Price History
How come the price history only goes back a year or so. Why can't it go back to the first entry? I mean, it is a computer. -- Dave Schwartz Commack, NY ........too easy....... price history report customize... date tab range: set desired date(s) ok .......next........... >-----Original Message----- >How come the price history only goes back a year or so. Why can't it go >back to the first entry? I mean, it is a computer. > >-- >Dave Schwartz >Commack, NY > > >. > Not so easy. Right click on an investment. Click on See Price History. G...

Adding Report Parameter
Hi there, if I add the following - to the parentreport in section <Subreport Name="testSR"><Parameters> <Parameter Name="testString"> <Value>="hallo world"</Value> </Parameter> - to the subreport in section <ReportParameters> <ReportParameter Name="testString"> <DataType>String</DataType> <Nullable>true</Nullable> <AllowBlank>true</AllowBlank> </ReportParameter> I get "error: the subreport could not be shown" Why? TIA, Mart...

Inventory price problems
A recent problem has ben found with inventory pricing. When a retail price is changed, all items in all departments are changed to the same price. When viewing the prices in inventory list, they are correct. Opening the properties window shows a different price. Oh - your issue reminds me of the really wicked pricing issue in 1.3.1003. This issue effects both HQ and SO. When you look at your item list - you see different pricing, but if you open an item, modify (or maybe not even modify) pricing, then OPK to save and open the next item, the next item will pick up the prior's price...

Control Source for text box on a report
I have a table with only 2 fields. One is the name of Department and the other is the total number of positions in that department. On my report I have a label for every department. Next to that label I have a text box that counts every record on my report for each department. Next to that I want to add another text box that contains the corresponding number in the table for that department. How can I easily do this? Thank You, CEV I forgot to mention that I would also like to add yet another text box that adds the total of all the other text boxes that contain the total number of ...

Offline inventory and Physical Inventory
I assume that any inventory that is "Offline" in RMS can be ignored when doing a physical inventory. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks, Charles The off line inventory is separate from the quantity on hand, so yes - it should be ignored for the physical count. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Charles" <ccoutret@avilaretail.com> wrote in messag...

GP Report Writer Resources
Can anyone recommend any resources for getting up to speed with Report Writer and all the idiosyncrasies? The help documentation is quite vague on detail. Thanks, Colin ...

home inventory software
does microsoft money contain a home inventory portion. alone the same lines: does any of the quicken financial software packages offer the home inventory portion. http://www.microsoft.com/money/info/comparison.asp http://www.quicken.com/quickensw/sidexside/ home inventory is in money standard 2003 but looks like 2004 does not contain this feature. there might be more free options with taxcut/turbotax purchase after first of year. >-----Original Message----- >does microsoft money contain a home inventory portion. >alone the same lines: does any of the quicken financial &...

How do I zero out inventory on HQ for a closed store?
One of our client's stores was closed abruptly and they need to zero out their inventory for that store. Problem is the data for that store no longer exists. Is that a problem? If so, what is the best procedure to zero out that store's inventory so that it no longer appears in Headquarters? Thank you. the way I have fixed this problem before is to export a new copy of the store database from HQ, configure a copy of SO mgr and hqclient to use that exported store database, then log in and transfer out all the inventory to where it went. The tricky part is how to dump all the i...

Offline Inventory & Main Inventory
If items are kept in offline inventory and you run out of them in main inventory, and a po is run to replinish inventory from a specific vendor who carries this item, it will show up on the po. Is there a way to make the RMS PO process aware of offline inventory so over ordering does not occur? Offline and Main inventory are disconnected and needs to be connected so both are aware of each others levels. Anybody figured this one out or am I missing somthing here? Tnx, Richard Richard, The main purpose for offline inventory is that it _can't_ be sold (it's broke, defective, rec...

Removing Voided Sales Orders from History
Hello, Does anyone know how to remove orders that are "Sales Voids" from the history tables (SOP30200)? We are looking for a way to clean the tables and removing Sales Voids would help out alot. -- GP 10 SP 1 Windows 2003 SQL 2005 You can always use the Remove Sales History utility to remove documents from the sales history table. However, I suggest you consider implementing a comprehensive record retention policy that will allow you to perform this type of maintenance regardless of whether records have been voided or not. You may want to look into the "Maintaining Dyna...

Adding Reports to CRM error
I am having an issue with custom reports added to CRM, i am able to run them as administrator but not as a sales rep. i also cannot edit the properties of the reports in CRM . I have added the reporting group to the root of the reporting server as well as the NT authourity account. Sql reporting is on the SQL server, SQL 2005 and the reports are done in Visual Studio 2005. You cannot edit the report properties. Does it happen to only custom reports or you mean you cannot edit the report properties for all of the reports? ---Min -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no war...

Inventory qty problem
We recently completed a physical inventory for a vendor and committed. While checking a specific item, we found that the item quantity in properties was reporting a minus 3 qty when it should have been zero. When viewing the same item in the item movement report, it shows the expected zero qyt. I reindexed the files in administrator but that didn't correct the problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. John -- John G at the Tradewinds Shops This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C6D657.27DF6B10 Content-Type: text/plain; charse...

How can I keep daily inventory?
I'm trying to set up a base product inventory. Then on a daily basis input product sold to match my orders w/ what was sold. How can I do this? There is a sample Excel inventory spreadsheet at the following web page: http://www.taltech.com/freesoftware/fs_sw.htm Look on the above page for a "Basic Inventory Tracking Example" On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:27:12 -0800, "Missy" <Missy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm trying to set up a base product inventory. Then on a daily basis input >product sold to match my orders w/ what was sold. How can I ...

actual versus plan reports
anyone have any ideas?? -- thanks I am using Money 2005 Deluxe and am having a tough time getting it to do something. I want to be able to track actual versus a budget (get a report -- monthly, yearly) for selected income and expense categories. I have an investment property that i want to be able to track actuals versus budget. I would also like to be able to have a budget for personal expenses. I don't seem to be able to get an actual versus budget report for certain categories or classification 1 (which i am using for this property) without including all of my other budget it...

Outlook 2007 sending reported error: 0X800ccc92
Trying to set up a new email account on my laptop running Win7 (upgrade from Vista) and Outlook 2007. The set up instructions have been reviewed and re-reviewed and I know are correct. I can receive email but cannot send email. Receive the following error: Sending reported error: 0X800CCC92. Email server rejected the log in.... The administrator has checked everything and nothing works to correc the issue. Anyone have any suggestions?? ...

Quantity on Hand filter for Inventory Wizard Worksheets
Posted on behalf of Digital Retail Solutions: We got another complaint today (over 100 now on this particular issue) regarding the fact RMS does not include any Quantity on Hand filter for ANY Inventory Wizard Worksheets. This wastes countless hours (all year long) sifting thru items you don't even have in stock. Absolutely maddening to end-users. I have sent this suggestion to MBS numerous times. Ironically the fix to this is so simple it's dumbfounding why it hasn't crept into a hotfix during the last 2 years (after I first suggested it). I haven't seen 1.3 yet but I...

Ability to freeze inventory?
I'm getting requests from my shop managers to have a way to 'freeze' inventory, so they can take their physical inventories, do research, etc, which may take a few days while the shop is running normally. I suspect there is some sort of way of accomplishing this in RMS and we simply don't understand it, or the terminology is different. I'm a tech guy and not a retail expert,so pardon me if this is a dumb question. So for instance.. we do a physical inventory monday night... we count 100 quatity of item ABC, expected quantity was 95. Store opens on tuesday. sales oc...

Trip report?
Is there a way to get all of the data stored for a trip out of Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business? I kept the mileage logs for my business travel in Money, and now the IRS wants a report that includes odometer reading and the reasons for the trip. The stock report that is built in just isn't very helpful because it doesn't even let you specify a date range. ...

z report and sales tax by area
When we do our Z report, we receive all of the necessary information we would expect although we also receive about 10 feet of sales taxes with zero balances (needed to add all tax codes for the state of Kansas). Is there a way to keep the zero balances from printing so we only receive the necessary sales taxes (and we can save a tree)? Thanks, Dallas. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01F4_01C6FE87.BA730CE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dallas, Manager | Database | Registers | Receipt Fo...

Inventory Suggestions
We are starting our physical inventory this coming friday and I would appreciate any suggestions, ideas, or anything I should be aware of when entering everything in. Please also tell me if you had any problems..... THANKS!!! we've had issues using the physical inventory feature in RMS along with a Symbol bar code scanner. What we were attempting to do was scan in items one by one and have them tallied up in the inventory window in RMS. But, on some occasions the cursor wouldn't move back to the correct field so that the SKU# was being input as the Quantity on hand. This wou...

PO/Receiving Report #2
I'm switching from RetailPro to RMS. In RetailPro, I used to print out a document called "Receiving Voucher" which detailed exactly what was received and included the extended prices, subtotal, shipping and then Grand Total (which matches the invoice that I pay). In RMS, I can print out the PO...which shows what I ordered (not necessarly what arrived which in reality is often different) and it has the shipping and totals. OR...I can print out the receiving report which shows what was actually received but doesn't show shipping and a grand total. Is there a document that t...

Cannot Add Report
Howdy, I've created a nice custom report and when I try to upload it to CRM it errors with: Error Uploading Report An error occurred while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM. Try adding the report again. If this problem continues, contact your system administrator. I'm logged into CRM as the domain admin which has just System Administrator roles to CRM. I can add it manually to the SQL reporting services at http://localhost/reports, however it appears filtering isn't working, but thats another issue for later on. Where do I begin troubleshooting this? Thanks, -- ...