Invalid object name 'PM00200'

After clone existing company, I get error "Invalid object name 'PM00200'"
while opening Cards -> Purchasing -> Vendor.
I check of existing this table in database - is OK. Granting rights to
PM00200 is not solve this problem (grant select,update,insert,delete on
PM00200 to DYNGRP).

What wrong and how I can solve this problem? Please help...
0
Denisio (8)

how did you clone the company?  The right way to do it is to restore a
backup as the cloned database.

HS

"Denisio" <Denisio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After clone existing company, I get error "Invalid object name 'PM00200'"
> while opening Cards -> Purchasing -> Vendor.
> I check of existing this table in database - is OK. Granting rights to
> PM00200 is not solve this problem (grant select,update,insert,delete on
> PM00200 to DYNGRP).
>
> What wrong and how I can solve this problem? Please help...

0
HSalim (1270)
10/17/2007 9:42:45 AM
I want to understand why this error occured.
This company has been upgraded from GP 8.0 to 9.0.

"HSalim[MVP]" wrote:

> how did you clone the company?  The right way to do it is to restore a
> backup as the cloned database.
>
> HS
>
> "Denisio" <Denisio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > After clone existing company, I get error "Invalid object name 'PM00200'"
> > while opening Cards -> Purchasing -> Vendor.
> > I check of existing this table in database - is OK. Granting rights to
> > PM00200 is not solve this problem (grant select,update,insert,delete on
> > PM00200 to DYNGRP).
> >
> > What wrong and how I can solve this problem? Please help...

0
Denisio (8)

Schema for an object inherits from CollectionBase
Hi, I'm trying to create the schema (XSD) for a class that inherites from System.Collections.CollectionBase, and indicate the ElementName of the root and every item. This is an example: [XmlRoot("list")] public class MyList : System.Collections.CollectionBase { (...) public MyListItem this[int index] { get { return this.List[index] } set { this.List[index] = value; } } (...) } And I want an xml like this: <list> <listItem></listItem> </list> But I get the following: <list> <MyListItem></MyLis...

How to correct wrong selected bank name
I selected Chase Credit Cards (aka Bank One Visa) in error - it should have been Chase Credit Cards. How can I correct this? I keep getting back to the aka entry. Bob In microsoft.public.money, BobTucson wrote: >I selected Chase Credit Cards (aka Bank One Visa) in error - it should have >been Chase Credit Cards. How can I correct this? I keep getting back to the >aka entry. Disable Chase for online access. Go to the details for the account and change the Financial Institution. Set it up for online access again. ...

Invalid File Format
When I start Excel I get an initial message that says ssipro97.dot is an invalid format. Any idea why this would come up? It doesn't seem to affect how Excel works, it's just annoyint. ...

Invalid syntax
I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures in case GetBonus = Yes) Bonus : iif(getBonus = -1;nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3];0) could you help ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200712/1 Ditch the semicolons. iif( Formula to test,results if true, results if false.) I would guess you want iif(getBonus = -1,nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3],0) peljo via AccessMonster.com wrote: > I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures...

How to XMLSerialze an object which has an object array as filed?
Hi, Could anyone give me some help about the following problem? I need to XMLSerialize an object of the following class: [Serializable] public class FunctionCallingList { public string typeName; public string methodName; public DateTime time; public object[] args; } And the element of args here could be different(maybe 1 int, 1 doulbe, 1 array and 1 user define type object, which may has another object arrray inside). But when I use the following code: FunctionCallingList = new FunctionCallingList(...); xmlSerializer = myGetXmlSerializer(typeof(fcl)); xmlSeri...

invalid handle
hi frds i m very new in vc++ and i m founding too much difficulty in this so plz can any one solve this problem .... actully i m inserting a image in list box using this code ........ everything is returning write thing still it is saying invalid handle after ImageList_Add(hList,m_hBmpNew,0); when i m going to dibug it plz help me BOOL Fun() { // Create 256 color image lists HIMAGELIST hList = ImageList_Create(32,32, ILC_COLOR8 , 8, 1); HBITMAP m_hBmpNew = (HBITMAP) LoadImage( AfxGetInstanceHandle(), // handle to instance "c:\\img.bmp", /...

Invalid Property Value
I have a macro that uses an input form to populate a spreadsheet. There are various validations that run prior to the data populating. On one validation if an incorrect choice has been made from a drop down box a error message prompts the user to select again form the drop down box and will not populate until a valid selection has been made. I am now getting an Excel warning message (exclamation message) saying 'Invalid Property Value' after the spreadsheet has populated which only happens if an invalid selection has been made and corrected from the drop down box. If the ...

OFX
When doing an update from my broker I get the message cannot establish secure communication with the server. Digital certificate is invalid. OFXIE12038. This is new happening in last month. Broker support says problem is Money 2002 not supported so I installed Money 2005 (with some qualms) and of course, still get the same message. I can access the brokerage website OK from Money, just cannot get statement downloads. -- Bill ...

Dynamic create object in a SDI application
I tried to create a CEdit object in myView:OnCreate(..), rather using draw a Edit Box in a dailog(I want the Edit object been created at run time). I can do it successfully & can set some property on this object, but I can't find how to set the object's appearance to be 3D-looking. (just like set Border in Style + set Static-Edge in ExtendedStyle) Is there anyone can help ? Thanks & Regards, "EagleChen" <eagle@magination.com.tw> wrote in message news:eiOQL%23chDHA.1872@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I tried to create a CEdit object in myView:OnCreate(..), ra...

Assigning VB to Grouped Objects
I am operating Excel 2003 and use grouped objects as in-sheet controls (i.e. the objects are assigned to VB procedures). The general methodology works fine, except with Excel 2003 I cannot check what macro is assigned to the control. By default, all grouped objects default to an event macro assignment of “<group name>_click”. If you assign the group a macro, the one you assign is connected to the object and runs when you click it. But, if you want to check the assignment (i.e. right click > assign macro) it shows the default event macro and not the one you have assigned…! For...

Outlook 2002: Error -2147024891 Collaboration Data Objects E_ACCESSDENIED (80070005)
When I tried to debug a program written using VB, which intend to send an email attachment, I get the following error message. Error -2147024891 : [Collaboration Data Objects - [ E_ACCESSDENIED (80070005)]] The email attachment is getting saved in the Outbox of Microsoft Outlook thus not allowing the user to select the recipient list from TO, CC & BCC lists. Some parts of the codes are stated below for your information ........... .............. Set objSession = CreateObject("Mapi.Session") ........... .............. objSession.Logon "MS Exchange Settings&qu...

Correct way of changing MFC application name (m_pszAppName)
As far as I understand, the MSDN documentation regarding how to change CWinApp::m_pszAppName is incorrect. Following the documentation can lead to memory access violation errors. Additionally, the KB article 154744 also gives wrong advise about how to change m_pszAppName. Here's why: At the very beginning of application initialization, AfxWinInit calls CWinApp::SetCurrentHandles, which caches the current value of the m_pszAppName pointer as follows: pModuleState->m_lpszCurrentAppName = m_pszAppName; That is, the module state struct holds a copy of the m_pszAppName pointer. Now, if y...

Invalid Procedure Call on Forms
Hello, any suggestions are appreciated! I imported tables from our media database into our membership database. I was going to combine the information so that I could streamline orders with lookup fields but my supervisor didn't like it so... I went back to the media database and now NONE of the form buttons are working. The forms open, and all the reports, queries, and tables open without incident. However, when I click any button on any form (to call up a report, query or another form), I receive an error: "Invalid Procedure Call or Arguement". I tried creating a...

550 relaying mail to <domain name> is not allowed
I keep getting this message generated by the system administrator when I try sending emails to some email adddresses. Anyone know why and where I can find a fix? John You probably need to authenticate to your outgoing server. You can set this up on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your account. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Joh" <jrwalton@talk21.com> wrote in message news:028601c35cc4$222c7470$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I keep getting this message generated by the system...

Exchange 2000 mailbox shows another user name other than the owner's name
Hi; When I go to the mailbox in System Manager of Exchange 2000, I found that some mailboxes which are accessed or logged on by another user name. For example; the "Last Logged on By" column for mailbox "Sam" showing logged on by John. I checked the mailbox of Sam, he did not share his mailbox with John. Why it displays like that? I am using Veritas to backup Exchange, but I used a system account to logon mailbox for backup. What is the other factor? Thanks! ...

RegOwner and RegCompany Objects of Win32_Product Class
I am using RegOwner and RegCompany Objects of Win32_Product Class to get the Product details of the Microsoft applications installed on my machine. I was using the code below StrComputer = "." Function DispList(StrComputer) DIM objFSO, objWMIService, colSoftware, objSoftware Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") DIM OutputFile DIM objFile OutputFile = "D:\output.txt" Set objFile = objFSO.CreateTextFile(OutputFile) objFile.WriteLine "Software list for " & StrComputer Set objWMIService = GetObject("wi...

Another Method for Parsing Names
Having bothered others with ways of parsing names, I thought I'd at lease contribute a simple solution for doing the complete job... Assume you have names of the following types in column C Mrs Dorothy Hannity Dr P R Rogers Dana Delany Mr Bradley K Pitts Type the following formulas into the specified cells: O1=FIND(" ",C1) Determines the location/existence of the blank following the Salutaton or First Name P1=FIND(" ",C1,FIND(" ",C1)+1) Determines the location/existence of the blank following the First Name ...

Invalid Operation 425
I know there are a few other threads pretaining to "Invalid Operation 425, Cash Drawer locked by another application" but the solutions given there have not solved our problem. We have multiple store locations with the exact same set-up but only one is having this problem . The problem happens most of the time but not always. Our set up is RMS version 2.0 Printer - Epson Tm-881V Cash Drawer - APG VB320 OPOS ADK 2.6 Running on Windows XP Pro Any body have an idea? -- Many thanks Jack Master Jack - Without taking time to go back against all old posts and see what is liste...

How do you display the sheet name in a cell?
How do you display the sheet name in a cell? =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1)) +1,31) Workbook must be saved to work. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >How do you display the sheet name in a cell? >. > "Jason Morin" wrote: > =MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1)) > +1,31) > > Workbook must be saved to work. > > HTH > Jason > Atlanta, GA > > >-----Original Message----- > >How do you display the sheet name in a c...

How to find default property for particular object.
Hi, is there a way how to identify default property for given object. E.g., I know default property for range object is value. Where can I find the default property for other objects? Thanks Alojz Hi, AFAIK, the only default property for an Excel object is 'value'. If an object doesn't have a value property then it also doesn't have a default property. Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Alojz" wrote: > Hi, ...

How do I separate a name into 2 columns from Surname, christian n.
I have a list of names in the format "surname, christian name" and want to separate the two names so I have the surname and christian names in different columns. Is there a function formula to do this? Data > Text to Columns > follow the wizard "Phil B" wrote: > I have a list of names in the format "surname, christian name" and want to > separate the two names so I have the surname and christian names in different > columns. Is there a function formula to do this? ...

How to count last name letters
Hi folks, I would like to know how I can count how many records have the same letter. For example, how many records start with the letter A, how many for letter B, etc. Seems simple enough, but I can't figure out how to work this. Would appreciate some help. Thanks. In news:uKD40b2rHHA.3484@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl, jason <jasonsantos-NOSPAM-@allstatesmedical.com> wrote: > Hi folks, > I would like to know how I can count how many records have the same > letter. For example, how many records start with the letter A, how > many for letter B, etc. > > Seems simple ...

Inserting object
Is there any macro that will allow the use of the insert picture from scanner? I have tried to use the recorder but it never recorded anything when I used it. Any help would be great Thanks Greg hiiiiiii dear friend if u can insert picture from menu for Exp: insert menu Picture ---> from Scanner or Camera if u have such useful command available so whyy u want to try macro. after u try from insert menu it may work out for u but first install the scanner good luck !!!!!!! "Greg B" wrote: > Is there any macro that will allow the use of the insert picture from > sc...

Renamed invalid sheet name
I have a routine that opens a workbook to access data and then closes it. It has worked fine for years with XP and Excel 2000. Since changing to Win 7 and Excel 2003 it will no longer automatically open. A warning box appears "Repairs to 'Workbook'" and the message "Renamed invalid sheet name". After closing the message box it renames the worksheet to "Recovered_Sheet 1" and opens the workbook. However, this is a manual process and I need it to be automated as before. What I have found (I believe) is that if the file name includes "...

Named Property Quota Limit
The property names all seem to be generating from a product called PreciseMail Anti-Spam Gateway, part of the PMDF PreciseMail product which we use. Does anyone know how to fix this error permanently besides just expanding the quota limit and/or moving all of the mailboxes in the store to a new store every time the quota limit is reached. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9667 Date: 2/8/2007 Time: 5:23:15 PM User: N/A Computer: editservername Description: Failed to create a new named property for database "Fourth Storage Group\Mailbox Stor...