internet explorer 7 start up

I just updated my IE to 7 and it comes up with a web page to choose my
settings.  I do this and save my settings but the same page keeps coming up
everytime I open IE.  This is not my home page either.  thx
0
ddubayou (1)

Welcome to the Great Plains newsgroup.  You might find more help on the IE
newsgroup.

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"d-dubayou" wrote:

> I just updated my IE to 7 and it comes up with a web page to choose my
> settings.  I do this and save my settings but the same page keeps coming up
> everytime I open IE.  This is not my home page either.  thx
0
info4071 (3004)

error in script from internet explorer
when i use online help i cannot click a link without getting an error from I.E. concerning the script ...

IE8 x32 crashing on windows 7 but not IE8 x64
My IE8 x32 crashes on windows 7 but not IE8 x64. despit the updating of my system (windows 7) . I have two disk in mirroring on dell XPS laptop. 7744308D mov dword ptr [ebp-30h],edx 77443090 lea edx,[ebp-30h] 77443093 or eax,edx 77443095 or eax,7 77443098 test cl,4 7744309B jne 77437978 774430A1 mov byte ptr [ebp-1],1 774430A5 jmp 77437978 774430AA or eax,0Bh 774430AD jmp 77437978 774430B2 push edx 774430B3 push edi 774430B4 call 77432506 774430B9...

Comments #7
I did some editing and now when I chose to show my comments they are all a thousand rows down. I have about a hundred of them. Do I have to straighten them all one at a time are is there someway I can straighten all of them to be with the cell they belong too. I am trying to save myself about 2 or 3 hours of work. Richard You can use a macro to put them back to their original position: http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset (From Debra Dalgleish's site) If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getsta...

Money 2004 internet update
My 2004 is not updating properly, infact not at all. When I press update now it will crash the program. My internet settings and bank setting are correct. This problem is only happening on my Dell computer running windows 2000. Ijust installed a new graphix card and I am running a dual monitor setup. It updated once after I installed the card then not again after that. I loaded the program on my laptop to test it and all features work fine. Are there any known issues in regards to graphix cards ore running in a dual monitor set up? Well... It is definatly the video card. I disabled ...

Outlook 2003 Will Not Start
I can start Outlook 2003 the first time I turn on my computer, but if I then close Outlook and try to then open the program agian it will not launch. If I then restart my computer, and try to open Outlook I am told outlook had an error starting last time and woudl you like to launch Outlook in Safe Mode. Outlook will then launch but if I close Outlook the same problem of not start persists. ...

Install the internet pack for Internet Explorer
--sstgmprmnanztmshb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dyatvmthbtnsg"; type="multipart/alternative" --dyatvmthbtnsg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fbkzxamyh" --fbkzxamyh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help maintain ...

Internet Explorer
I am running Win XP 2 and have automatic upgrades ticked. IE upgraded to 8, then problems. I cannot open a MS window, try's to open but closes half why through. Same when I try to open Win Media Player, opens but when I click to play window closes. Reverted back to IE 7 but problem remains. Can open MS windows using Firefox but not media player. Tried running IE diagnostics but problem remains. Any-one any idea's? Its driving me crazy. -- clanbull ------------------------------------------------------------------------ clanbull's Profile: http://forums.techarena.i...

Internet Explorer Problem
I have a weird one that I haven't been able to solve and need some help. My Internet Explorer browser on my XP machine will not run in 'Admin' mode but runs fine in any of the user modes on the machine. I've done what I can to reset IE to original settings and no luck which leads to to believe that the program, in of itself, is okay but there's apparently some registry key I need to tweak to get it running again in Admin mode. If I boot up into a general user mode OR 'switch user', it's fine. So I'm hopeful that a MS engineer might see this and b...

Selecting A Range Of Cells Depending on Start And End Date
Hi All, Im trying to write a function that will allow me to work out a sum o cells in a particular column depending on a start cell, and finishin on an end cell... But, i want the start and end to correspond wit dates, and have input boxes pop up asking for the required range o dates.... I.e. A1:A365 = 1st Jan:31st Dec, So from entering 2nd Feb as the start and 1st March, and column c. id like to sum the contents of those cell in column c. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Windows Vista
I'm hoping someone can answer this question for me. I just saw a screen capture of what appears to be either Vista's Windows Explorer or Search Screen. Near the top of the 'screen' it says: Show Only: 'All' 'E-Mail' 'Document' 'Picture' 'Music' 'Other' What I want to know is how this affects e-mail. I currently use Outlook 2003 for e-mail and the PST file is password protected since more then one person uses the computer. As a result I obviously don't want my e-mail searched and displayed to anyone who just clicks on the &#...

Rmsnet and Internet order
It seems that information on this subject is hard to come by so I am hoping someone here has a little insight. Way back when, we used to use Quicksell 2000 for our brick and mortar POS. We also use Storefront V5 for our web store. SMSPOS used to host a server where we could export our Storefront orders in Yahoo XML format to a specific directory. This was done from within the Storefront software using the HTTP POST method. The XML was posted to an asp script which I suppose parsed the XML and created a file suitable for import into Quicksell. We would then connect to that server via a keystro...

meaningless error ???! adding win 7 to mixed 2003/2008 domain
hello. i'm getting the error below when i attempt to add a windows 7 workstation that was in a workgroup called "WORKGROUP' to a domain that consists of one 2008 DC and two 2003 DCs. --------- "changing the primary Domain DNS name ofthis computer to "" failed. The name will remain "domainname.com. the error was the specified serer cannot perform the requested operation." --------- Strange thing is, even though i get this error, everything seems to work just fine. The primary dns suffix changes to the domain name and i can log onto the ...

Blank page at start of report
I have a report that has 2 sub reports When I view the report the first page is blank. I've come across subsequent pages being blank when the width is too long for the page setup but never the first page. Can anyone suggest a possibility? Thanks Tony Tony, Without being able to see the report itself, I'll assume the problem lies within the Report Header... since that only fires once per report, and you only get just one blank page at the start of the report. In Design mode, place the cursor in your ReportHeader section, and... Check that you have no PageBreak inserte...

date formula #7
Hello, In cell A3, I have today's date (March 18, 2007). I would like to copy that cell down maybe 100 times. I would like each cell to be updated by 1 day. I appreciate any help I receive. Thanks. Click on the cell, then click on the small dot on the bottom right corner of the cell. Now drag the cell down. Make sure that the column is formatted to 'date'. You could put this in A4 =a3+1 (format it nicely) And drag down another 99 rows. Peter McCaul wrote: > > Hello, > > In cell A3, I have today's date (March 18, 2007). I would like to copy that &...

Internet Facing Deployment (IFD) not facing the internet
I have microsoft sharepoint running with small business server 2007 on an application server. I'm trying to host Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Internet Facing Deployment (IFD). I've set up the DNS to point to the server where CRM is running on IIS I've opened up permissions for it in IIS The Firewall is as open as I can figure out to get it. Port forwarded and translated in the NAT policies I even set up a sub-domain on my domain provider to point to the the static IP And that static IP points to our private IP in the DNS(as stated above). I ran the IFD tool, I believe correctly, beca...

Millionaire at 31...on the internet #7
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Office 2003 in IE8 on Windows 7
When I try to open a Word 2003 document inside IE8 on Windows 7, it opens in a new Word window instead of inside the browser. I don't have this problem with Word 2003 on IE8 on my XP machine. Is there a fix for this? Basically, I'm looking for this fix but for Office 2003 instead of Office 2007: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927009/ "Oz" <Oz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D90A9FFD-8BB7-4E58-AE33-F418EC57551A@microsoft.com... > When I try to open a Word 2003 document inside IE8 on Windows 7, it opens > in > a new Word windo...

Locate a task by typing start of name
In mail folders you can sort by a field and start typing e.g. abc to locate within the sorted list entries beginning abc. Can the same be done with task folders? Thanks David ...

RAM & Windows 7
I am looking forward to buy a netbook with windows 7 ; I�ve seen lots of configurations for Notebooks and Desktops , going from 2GB to 8 GB RAM Of course more RAM is ok ; The thing is I want an acceptable computer , and the most I�ve seen announced is 2 GB RAM I know it will probably run Windows 7 ; but is 2 GB an acceptable number ? Supposing a buy a computer with a Core 2 Duo processor and having in mind that I don�t care for games or graphics at all is the above configuration OK ? Thanks a lot "cbcb52" wrote in message ne...

Starting Up..
I've have worked with the RMS system in the past and am looking towards purchasing it for my own business, which I will be starting within the next couple of months. My business will start as an online retailer and then move to a brick and mortar store once I have ironed out all the kinks. My primary objective is to have my database fully integrated with my 'web store front,' i.e. if there is a product which we do not have any back up inventory for, this will be reflected on the web. Moreover, I anticipate being able to make any product changes in price, inventory, description, ...

Internet 7 to Internet 8
I am trying to convert Intert 7 to Internet 8 through Compatibility but I can't manage to make it work. Nick If you have Internet Explorer 7 then you can not "convert" it to To Internet Explorer 8. IE7 doesn't have any way to become something that wasn't invented when it was made. If you have Internet Explorer 8 you can use compatibility mode to display pages that worked with IE7 but won't in IE8. One caveat: If the page depends upon some feature of IE7 that was changed as a security vulnerability, compatibility mode will not re-enable the vul...

Internet Mail Archive
I can't seem to display the contents of my in and out IMC Archive folders. I checked the folder size and it is quite big. I already set my logging options to all none. Can I safely delete my archive folders and recreate them? TIA PeteD Hi Pete, The easiest way is to navigate to them in DOS and delete them. There is no problem with deleting the Archive folders. Hope this helps, -- Patrick Genova Pgenova@online.microsoft.com Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for Newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and co...

Domain member Win 7 Pro needing to use POP3
I've got a client that has joined his new laptop to the domain(SBS 2003) and installed Outlook 2003(also tried Outlook 2007). He states that he has been unable to set it up for POP3 access. He states that each time he tries, he gets a message stating 'the 'exchange server' can't be found. This domain doesn't utilize an exchange server, and he's never had an issue when using an XP or Vista box. He's wondering if there is some reason he can't use it with POP3 access or if he needs to remove it from the domain to use his outlook. Thank you ...

Password #7
I can't remember my password for my money mbf file. Does anyone have a recommendation? I know that Microsoft won't help because of liability; but they suggested there are 3rd party packages available. Has anyone used one successfully? Are you sure you are trying to restore the MBF with the same or newer version of Money that generated the backup in the first place? If not, this message is Money's kinda goofy way of telling you that it can't restore back level. "Irene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005f01c3a94b$5de0c9c0$a5...

Trying to open a tab w IE8 with Windows 7
While on www.icynene.com I have been unable to click on their dealer locator to identify dealers in my area. I get the following message: could not perform this function because the default mail client is not properly installed. Appreciate your help Al "Al Charbonneau" <AlCharbonneau@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3D7A4E41-1288-45B0-8574-DC5ABB6F0617@microsoft.com... > While on www.icynene.com I have been unable to click on their dealer > locator > to identify dealers in my area. I get the following message: could not > ...