internet addresses #2

Does anyone know what table in SQL that e-mail addresses for vendors are
stored in?

Thanks.

0
nospam (155)

Glen,

Execute the following query against your company database:

select * from SY01200 where Master_Type = 'VEN'

You will need to link to the PM00200 by Master_ID.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Glenn" wrote:

> Does anyone know what table in SQL that e-mail addresses for vendors are
> stored in?
>
> Thanks.

0
MarianoGomez (3440)

error in script from internet explorer
when i use online help i cannot click a link without getting an error from I.E. concerning the script ...

Use cell value as cell address
Hello everyone. I have a worksheet "Main" of 39,000 rows in which column B contains a number between 1 and 7,500. Column C is an empty column I have added. The second sheet, "Names" in the book contains a single column - A - of 7,500 names. I want to get the value from the second sheet that matches the number column of the first sheet. In other words, if "Main" cell B3 contains 3780, I want to put the value from "Names" cell A3780 into "Main" C3. How do I do this please? Richard --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi tr...

error messge #2
I am unable to use my address book in outlook. I get an error message of cannot find LDAP Directory Server (81). Can anyone help me with this? You receive a "Can't contact LDAP Directory server (81)" error message when you open the Address Book in Outlook http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836205&Product=off2003 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google...

Money 2004 internet update
My 2004 is not updating properly, infact not at all. When I press update now it will crash the program. My internet settings and bank setting are correct. This problem is only happening on my Dell computer running windows 2000. Ijust installed a new graphix card and I am running a dual monitor setup. It updated once after I installed the card then not again after that. I loaded the program on my laptop to test it and all features work fine. Are there any known issues in regards to graphix cards ore running in a dual monitor set up? Well... It is definatly the video card. I disabled ...

Please help a neophyte w/ connecting Outlook #2
I recently received a Dell Inspiron 5100 laptop. Since I only have a dial-up connection and I want to use this in a room where there is no telephone jack, I needed a long phone cord to connect the laptop to the phone jack. I attached the 50' cord to the laptop last week and all went fine connecting to the Internet. However, I cannot seem to make the connection again. I enter the password and it dials (pulse!), and the box says "connected to remote computer", then "verifying name and password", then finally "unable to establish a connection". I th...

Install the internet pack for Internet Explorer
--sstgmprmnanztmshb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dyatvmthbtnsg"; type="multipart/alternative" --dyatvmthbtnsg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fbkzxamyh" --fbkzxamyh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help maintain ...

Internet Explorer
I am running Win XP 2 and have automatic upgrades ticked. IE upgraded to 8, then problems. I cannot open a MS window, try's to open but closes half why through. Same when I try to open Win Media Player, opens but when I click to play window closes. Reverted back to IE 7 but problem remains. Can open MS windows using Firefox but not media player. Tried running IE diagnostics but problem remains. Any-one any idea's? Its driving me crazy. -- clanbull ------------------------------------------------------------------------ clanbull's Profile: http://forums.techarena.i...

Serialize #2
Compile: VisualC .NET 2003 At me a problem: class CDataSpect : public CObject { DECLARE_SERIAL(CDataSpect); (..skip...) public: void Serialize(CArchive& ar); private: double amplitude[8001]; (..skip..) } CDataSpect::Serialize(CArchive& ar) { CObject::Serialize(ar); if(ar.IsStoring()) { //write ar << amplitude << (..skip..); // Warning } else { // Read ar >> amplitude >> (..skip..); // Error } } The following statement: > ar << amplitude << (..skip..); // Warning will archive the 'address' of the vector. If y...

Internet Explorer Problem
I have a weird one that I haven't been able to solve and need some help. My Internet Explorer browser on my XP machine will not run in 'Admin' mode but runs fine in any of the user modes on the machine. I've done what I can to reset IE to original settings and no luck which leads to to believe that the program, in of itself, is okay but there's apparently some registry key I need to tweak to get it running again in Admin mode. If I boot up into a general user mode OR 'switch user', it's fine. So I'm hopeful that a MS engineer might see this and b...

Global Address List #30
Hi All How can I remove a user from the global address list??? I have deleted the user from the Active Directory but he still appears in the GAL. Thanks. How long ago was this? It will take time for this change to occur. Is Exchange installed on a DC? All have significant impacts on the timing of GAL updates. "Faisal Malik" <FaisalMalik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4AB6545F-B923-43E5-AFD1-9BFAB784854E@microsoft.com... > Hi All > > How can I remove a user from the global address list??? I have deleted the > user from the Active Director...

Can 4-up, mail merged postcards each have a diff address?
I'm trying to do a mail merge, and when I print the 4-up cards, each sheet repeats an address 4 times instead of 4 diff addresses! If you are looking at print preview this is a bug, if the merge is setup correctly it will print correctly. Do a test on plain stock. There is a test option on the print dialogue. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "losabia" <losabia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C26ECD26-B20D-4A86-8773-18B571CD59F8@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to do a mail mer...

Rmsnet and Internet order
It seems that information on this subject is hard to come by so I am hoping someone here has a little insight. Way back when, we used to use Quicksell 2000 for our brick and mortar POS. We also use Storefront V5 for our web store. SMSPOS used to host a server where we could export our Storefront orders in Yahoo XML format to a specific directory. This was done from within the Storefront software using the HTTP POST method. The XML was posted to an asp script which I suppose parsed the XML and created a file suitable for import into Quicksell. We would then connect to that server via a keystro...

Inbox Repair Tool (Almost) ALWAYS Finds Errors #2
This message was originally posted on 1/26/04, but received no response. I'm running Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703) under WinXP SP1. My Outlook.pst file is a local "Personal Folders File (97-2002)," 127 MB after a compress. The Office 2003 installation was an upgrade from Office 2000. Shortly after installation, I ran the Inbox Repair Tool, more or less out of curiosity. It found and repaired errors. I ran it again a few days later, and again it found errors. In fact, almost every time I run it, it finds errors. Is this normal behavior? For the record, I do NOT abruptly power...

SQL
Hello, A few months back we had a replication problem and lost all of our contact beggining with the letter "A" because of porr backup strategy i had to manually add these via SQL 2005 management manually. Unfotunatley i have now realised this has a link to another table "AdressBase". When i try and type anything in the address for the contact it comes back blank (I'm guessing because the AddressBase field isnt there anymore! Can anyone point me in the right direction how to link my new Contacts to the address base? Regards Ian As you proberly know the upd...

Displaying Unicode characters in MAPI Address Book
I have some code for a MAPI address book provider. I now need it to display Unicode strings in Outlook. However, I've looked all over and have been unable to find a way to make Outlook ask for Unicode strings (like when CABContainer::GetHierarchyTable is called). I've compiled my code with UNICODE defined and have done everything else I could think of, but still get nothing. Any help will be appreciated. You should post this in microsoft.public.win32.programming.messaging. That's where the Extended MAPI developers hang out. You won't find any here most likely. -- Ken ...

Multiple SMTP Virtual Servers #2
Is it possible to have 2 SMTP Virtual Servers setup on 1 Exchange box? The reason I ask is that I have 1 Exchange box with 2 NIC's, 1 - internal network, 1 - Internet. Symantec Mail Security is running on port 25 (for Internet mail) and the Default SMTP Virtual Server is running on port 2026. I now need to use Senmail from a Unix box on the Internal Network only to send mail to Exchange users. If I send email from Unix to Exchange, Mail Security steps in and would let it thru. Therefore, I'd like to setup a 2nd Virtual Server on the Internal Network NIC and bypass Mail Sec...

Internet Facing Deployment (IFD) not facing the internet
I have microsoft sharepoint running with small business server 2007 on an application server. I'm trying to host Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Internet Facing Deployment (IFD). I've set up the DNS to point to the server where CRM is running on IIS I've opened up permissions for it in IIS The Firewall is as open as I can figure out to get it. Port forwarded and translated in the NAT policies I even set up a sub-domain on my domain provider to point to the the static IP And that static IP points to our private IP in the DNS(as stated above). I ran the IFD tool, I believe correctly, beca...

Outlook 2007 Contacts versus Address Book
Have Outlook 2007 as part of Office Pro 2007 with Vista Ultimate. I notice that the Address Book is actually the 'Outlook Contacts'. If I go to enter/save a new entry, it will not allow me to use the drop down box and put it in "Outlook Address Book". So there are no entries in the OAB and everything is in Contacts. Is this a problem? Everything works, BUT I am chasing the problem of Red x's in any HTML place holder in incoming E-Mails, so wonder if I could add the sender to my OAB instead of Contacts would it make any difference? Frenchy "Frenchy"...

Admin Mailbox Access #2
Hello, In earlier versions of SBS 2003 you could give administrators full access to users mailboxes. Lately (within the past year) that seems to have changed, you can give ordinary users full access to other users mailboxes and they can see their mailbox and the other user mailbox in their Outlook profile, but if you try to give an admin access to a user mailbox it doesn't work. You get "unable to expand folder". Does anyone know if there is some way to do this now? This is a new server with all the latest available patches, updates and service packs. Thanks, Tony Tuccillo...

Populating Address fields in form
Hi I have a form with a combo box clientname, if the user selects a client from the combo box the rest of the address fields are populated using the after update event of the combo box. The user can also enter manually all the required name and address fields. I then have a report whose qry takes the address fields and removes any blank entries, code below ClientTotalAddress: [Clientname] & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[address1]) & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[address2]) & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[address3]) & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[town]) & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[city]) & (Chr(13)+Chr(10)+[county])...

Offiline address book could not be downloaded within Outlook 2002
The error message says: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server error (0x80004005)': 'The operation failed' need help please. J- ...

How do I retrieve a lost address book? #2
I recently upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook. When I attempted to import my Express address book, I instead imported an old address book that I had stored on an Excel spreadsheet years ago. Now both Outlook and Outlook Express have this old address book and I cannot find my previous address book. I tried the advice of locating my pst file. I did so, relocated it and restored it in Outlook Express, the old address book remains. Is my original Address Book still retrievable and how do I find it? thanks, Janelle ...

PST file won't open #2
I reformatted my hard disk and saved (exported) PST files before doing so - but now office 2003 won't reload the PST folders on my CD rom. I saved them first to the desktop of course. Outlook tells me the file is not a personal folders file even though I can see the PST extension. It simply refuses to open the old files even though I composed them as an exported file from outlook 2003 before reformatting the HD. I tried pstscan.exe and various proprietary recovery tools with no help. I am running win XP as well. Any advice would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks - F Did y...

Millionaire at 31...on the internet #7
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

continously in the waiting state when we call WaitForMultipleObjects (2,arHandles,FALSE,INFINITE);
hi guys, i am using overlapped serial i/o communication . and out of 10 times i got 6 times problem of continously waiting at WaitForMultipleObjects (2,arHandles,FALSE,INFINITE); i don't know what is the reason behind this i am giving code please help me. bool CStandaloneInstrument::ConnectionEstablish() { CString szPortName="COM1"; DWORD dwBaudRate=19200; BYTE byParity=0, byStopBits=1, byByteSize=8; HRESULT hr = S_OK; try { m_hDataRx = CreateEvent(0,TRUE,0,0); //open the COM Port m_hCommPort = ::CreateFile(szPortName, GENERIC_READ|GENERIC_WRITE,//acces...