internal customer sales with 0 sales value

we provide warehouse service for internal customers, therefore we
receive goods that are not ordered by us and we issue the goods when
the stores make a sales. we need to find a way to reduce the stock
level when issuing the goods, but we dont want to record it as a sales
because it is not really a sales. any idea how we can do it in Great
Plains?

Thanks for your help.

0
hlv (58)

Excel Hyperlinks
To my hero, My hyperlinks degrade. They have the error "Reference is not valid" eventhough the hyperlink worked previously. I am creating a resource spreadsheet. To search this spreadsheet I have created a network of internal hyperlinks. The links are to different cells on the same worksheet and on other worksheets within the workbook. The hyperlinks all work fine, even after closing the file and reopening it later. For some reason, the links are "corupted?" I do not change the location of the file (the location should be irrelevent if the links are int...

reports-how to show a negative value w/o parentheses
I have been using Money for 2 days to set up my PTO accounts. Many of my fundraising totals show a negative balance due to initial expenses. When I print a report, these values are shown in parentheses, in blue print on the screen, and palest gray on paper. They are too faint to read, even with high print quality and bold font. Is there any way to adjust the settings to display negative values with a minus symbol, ( - 223.00 instead of (223.00) ?) Money uses the regional settings on your system to display dates and numbers, so try changing the view of negative numbers in control pa...

Custom attributes field maximum length
Can you enforce the maximum length for a custom attribute field? The default maximum size is 100. However, if it is modified to 8 does not make difference how many characters being entered in the field. Is this enforceable via CRM? Yes by modifying the maximum size you will not be able to type any additional characters beyond that value. -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 "SAM" wrote: > Can you enforce the maximum length for a custom attribute field? The default > maximum size is 100. However, if it is modified to 8 does not make difference > how many cha...

installing CRM 3.0 and SQL2005 + RS on different server
Hi, I have a problem when I want to publish my CRM reports. I execute following cmd : C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Reports>publishreports CRMLAB "CRMLAB\ReportingGroup {5480f933-60cb-4f91-9f03-73f49cdaf97e}" "CRMLAB\VM-CRM30$" I receive following error : 22:20:11| Error| Publishing stopped due to following error 22:20:11| Error| SRS soap exception: The permissions granted to user 'CRMLAB\Administrator' are insufficient for performing this operation. Any Idea? I got the same error and at long last found the resolution. Make sure your user acc...

Custom headers and footers
Hello, Can I customise a footer setting on print settings to be the date from a cell reference on the spreadsheet rather than today's date. Thank you Try something like this in the this workbook code, will put the date in A1 in the center footer before the sheet prints Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim MyDate As String MyDate = Format(Range("A1"), "m/dd/yyyy") ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = MyDate End Sub -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Using Excel 2000 & 97 Please post any response to the newsg...

Re: Date Values
Thanks Bob Your function works a treat, even with Sundays. ...

Internal Error
I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start Money. It does it twice, then goes back to my desktop. Any ideas? I have backups. Thanks. Try to start the sample.mny file - you can double click the file to launch it. Do not change it. Exit if it displays okay. If that fails too then the question is. did you change anything to your system like software or hardware? arthur == On Tue, 23 May 2006 14:41:01 -0700, William <William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start ...

Sales Report / Summary ?
Hi, can anyone help? I tried and tried but cannot print the following fundamental/basic report -- a report that shows daily sales summary or weekly sales summary but WITHOUT the details of each sale. I simply want to see Mon-$100, Tue-$200, ...etc. But not Mon-customer1 sale, customer2 sale, etc. Any idea why this simple sales report is not available? Thanks ...

Customize Autofill
I would like to autofill a double date as shown below but cant get excel to regonise what I'm doing - help please. Example shown below: 01/08/2005 01/08/2005 02/08/2005 02/08/2005 03/08/2005 03/08/2005 etc. -- BigMeg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ BigMeg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25868 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=392492 Big, 1) Type 1/8 in the first cell, 2/8 in the second. Drag down until your last date appears. Copy, then press End-down-arrow, do...

Install CRM 4.0 with CRM 3.0 licences + upgrage
Dear all, my customer has bought licenses for CRM 3.0 and then the upgrade to 4.0. Can we now install directly the 4.0 with the latest licenses or are we forced to pass through the 3.0 installation and then upgrade it? Many thanks in advance Bye ale Yes "locatao" <locatao@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02CE8EF6-8557-47E1-BF94-0116073098B8@microsoft.com... > Dear all, > my customer has bought licenses for CRM 3.0 and then the upgrade to 4.0. > Can we now install directly the 4.0 with the latest licenses or are we > forced to pass through the 3...

custom properties problem
I am new to Visio. I am trying to create a new field called Salary in an Organization Chart. I right click on a shape and then select Properties. In the Custom Properties window I click Define. In the Define Custom Properties window I click New. In the next window I type salary in the Label box and choose Currency in the Type box. In the Format box I use the arrow and select the $3 format and click OK. In the Custom Property window the Salary field appears I type in a salary amount and click OK. The amount shows in the shape but but the currency formatting is not there. Any help w...

Slow internal delivery for a few emails
Hi All Scenario is thus: Small exchange setup, 400 users across 4 servers in two sites. Lots of network memory and CPU to spare I ran a trial promodag for a couple of weeks running to look at internal delivery speed 99.6% gets delivered within 5 minutes (as expected)... It's the .4 percent that's causing trouble as it amounts to 600 emails. The max size of a message is 10MB so it's not big attachments, I don't think 600 people are using "do not send before" and don't _think_ it's anything to do with people re-syncing from being offline. So what can it b...

Sales for Outlook will not display
Out of nowhere the CRM folders with in a couple of my Outlook 03 clients will not display the page. I installed both the client and server side Hotfix Rollup for 1.2 to see if this would resolve the problem. Still nothing. I have tried disabling and reenabling the Com Add In for CRM and that does not work either? Am I just missing something? Is there ANOTHER patch or step that I have over looked? Forgot to mention that Outlook show "Not Responding" when I have the crmaddin.dll enabled. I have tried reloading CRM and removing and then adding crmaddin.dll back to the Com...

averages without including zero values
={AVERAGE(IF(J7:J21<>0, J7:J21,""))} Trying to use a array formula similar to the above to calculate an average of numbers from a column without including zero value fields in the average. but I am not successful. Any ideas -- lighting ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lighting's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29656 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=493664 Hi Lightning, The Average function ignores empty cells, so try: = Average(J7:J21) --- R...

internal and internal domain name
Hi all My domain/exchange server are set to internaldomain.local i.e. if I create a user the user e-mail address is user@internaldomain.local . Now I want to register a domain on the internet so that my user(s) can receive/send e-mail to external. Once I register my domain externaldomain.com and have my SOA records out there with something like 10 mail.externaldomain.com IP_Address MX will the mail sent to user@externaldomain.com be delivered to user@internaldomain.local? Thanks In news:%23LmpxqW9FHA.3804@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl, AAFC <nospamaafc@comcast.net> ...

Customizing Outlook Today #13
When I click on the "Cutomize Outlook Today" at the top right of the page nothing happens. I use to be able to use this feature. My entire OS was just reinstalled and all of the Windows and Office Product updates have been installed. Also, my task use to display by due date and now I can tell how they are being displayed, but they are not by due date. Thanks ...

URL Error Hitting Internal CRM
I have set up a CRM 3.0 server and all looks good... but when I try to hit the CRM intranet site that was created during the installation (http://myserver:5555) I have a problem from my XP clients. Basically when the client hits that url it goes to the site but IE then immediatly closes. When I do this as an admin from the server I get the window stating something like "crm is going to open another IE from crm and close the calling IE" I can then choose to close the existing IE and the new IE is launched into CRM. Clients get nothing and new new IE is launched. Is there s...

Version 3.0
Does anyone have any information on RMS 3.0? Release date, new features, etc.? I'd also be very interested in learning when 3.0 might be released. From what I've heard, version 3 will be similar to the look and feel of Microsoft POS (which looks great and seems very easy to use). Maybe support for a NEWER version of Crystal reports... Danny "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09829828-394C-4033-8405-D843EA4023E4@microsoft.com... > I'd also be very interested in learning when 3.0 might be released. > > From what I've h...

Limit of # of different custom views & Automate printing diff view
I have an expense report worksheet consisting of 12 tabs. Each tab has areas for the appropriate number of weeks that month for doing expenses. I created custom views (thanks for the help on that 12/27). I did the 4 views for Jan tab but when I tried to do it for the Feb tab it goes through all the steps but doesn't actually show the view as it did in the Jan tab. Why? How do I get around this? How can I put buttons on each tab to allow someone to automatically view then print a given week's expense report? Thanks for any assistance. I think you have to make the Views yo...

Changing computer with RMS2.0
Hi all This topic was asked before by someone who uses a dongle for RMS 1.3 but i am asking it since I am using RMS 2.0 Can I change my PC that contains the "activated" RMS 2.0 Is there a way to "Deactivate" my RMS the POS component on current PC and install it again on another laptop and "activate it again" ? It may sounds like software piracy but I wonder what will happen if to the software if our RMS machine really malfunction e.g. damaged harddisk, stolen, etc ? pls help. Regards, Joie In point of fact this has happened to us on a regular basis....

combining same values
Having a braincramp.... i have a table part qty ab 2 ab 8 i would like a query to give me part qty ab 10 thank you for uncramping SELECT Part, Sum(Qty) at TotalQty FROM [YourTable] GROUP BY Part In the query grid (Design view) -- Select View: Totals -- Change Group By to Sum under the field Qty -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2008 Center for Health Program Development and Management University of Maryland Baltimore County .. "spike" <spike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E728D9E-4BDA-4CEC-B8D7-F1392866AFB3@microso...

Trace origin of internal email message to internal user
I have "User A" who received an email from "User B", but "User B" claims she never sent that message. The message doesn't show up in her Outlook "sent items" folder. Can I trace the origin of an internal email message. I would like to at the very least find which computer the message was sent from. Hi, "Legendsfan" <spam@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OtB8$xnHFHA.720@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I have "User A" who received an email from "User B", but "User B" claims >she never sen...

Target value, Next cell
Hello again. I'm in my worksheet object ,and if the contents of the target cell have a specific value then I would like the cell to the right of the target cell to update with new information. This will happen for multiple rows. Is there a way to do this in the worksheet object without individual line code for each row? Kind regards, D.Parker Target.Offset(0,1).Value = "whatever" -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "D.Parker" <DParker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7640A4D9-6323-4860-9229-5D8A6...

How to return 0 instead of #DIV/0!
Hello, I have tried several formulas trying to get my average formula to work and keep drawing a blank. My formula is as follows: =AVERAGEIF(Z6:AE6,&quot;&lt;&gt;0&quot;,Z6:AE6) If the cell has a number in it works, but on some the cells the answer needs to show 0 otherwise I have to manually change the cell to 0 which is a pain. Hope you can help. Regards Steve ...

Not all customizations can be imported
Hi, On an image I created new entities and made modifications to the Account en Contact entity. When importing these customizations on the test environment I receive an SQL Server error. Importing the customizations one by one, I only am able to import the Contact entity. All the other Eintities, Account and new ones, give the SQL Server error. The error message is: "SQL Server Error, please contact your system administrator". I also imported these customization on a fresh image, there the customizations are imported without any error.. Any ideas?? Kind Regards, Mirella ...