Interfund Transactions - posting again

Our Trial Balance is out of balance; it is droping some Interfund accounts.
How to I fix it?
Or, how do I run a report for all missing transactions that are causing TB
to be off?
0
NJ (34)

Using Transactions
Hi, I have tried using a transaction to make sure that changes to a number of tables are completed successfully, or all rolled back. However, I cannot get the transaction to rollback, and the changes are applied regardless. My test code below deletes all the records from a series of tables. Even when I select No at the end, all my tables end up empty! Any help is very much appreciated! Cheers, Jim 'set workspace for transaction Set wrkDefault = DBEngine.Workspaces(0) MyArray(0) = "tbl_Users" MyArray(1) = "tbl_Applicants" MyArray(2) = "t...

Interfund Clearing
How would I clear the fund balance at the end of it's life? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to the many who serve unselfishly to share their expertise in this forum. -- Deesom ...

Split Transactions do not total transaction amount (See Warnings)
I have a bunch of transactions where the total of the items split into different categories does not add up to the transaction amount. I've noticed that for electronically received transactions, I get a message on the transaction that says "See Warnings", but I don't seem to see this for transactions that have been accepted or were entered incorrectly (not electronically received). Is there any way to write a report to find these transactions where the different categories do not add up to the transaction amount? This is a great question. I'm not thinking of a way to g...

Delete a range of transactions
I need to delete a range of transactions but cannot find a way but to do it one at a time. Any help out there? tia In microsoft.public.money, cooterdog wrote: >I need to delete a range of transactions but cannot find a way but to do it >one at a time. Any help out there? Money cannot do that. Not equivalent, but a shortcut is to start at the top of the transactions you want to delete and use CTRL+DEL, (turning off confirmation warnings also helps). Just be careful, because the keyboard events can queue up and still execute after you let up. "Cal Learner-- MVP" &l...

Delete In-Transit Transactions
We have several In-Transit transactions that were abandoned. Some are in Picked Status and a couple are in shipped status. The system will not let us delete the transactions. It seems ridiculous that there isn't a way to delete it. Can someone offer a solution to this problem. Thank you, Erin Hello Erin - Thank you for using Microsoft Discussion groups. My name is Andy and I will be assisting you today. I understand you have several In-Transit Transactions that weren't transferred completely. You would like to know how to clear these out. It appears the system thinks th...

Interfund Transactions
How do I print a list of all the Drop-Out Interfund Transactions in Great Plains 7.5? ...

Smartlist
The Receivings Transactions smartlist does not include a column showing the total document amount. This seems rather strange, it is an important field. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbr...

zero transaction
Microsoft Dynamics 9.0 allows you to enter and post a zero payables transaction. We do not want the system to do this. We would like an option to disallow the posting of a zero transaction in payables. The only situation I could think of where you could want the system to record a zero transaction is if you wanted to record a manually voided ck or a mutilated ck. Lori B. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you d...

Sell Transaction is lost
On Nov 23 I sold 17,000 worth of one mutual fund and bought 17,000 of another. This shows up correctly in my Schwab account, but my Money account only shows the "buy" transaction, thus the total for the account is 17,000 off (approxomately, given changes in market value for all of the positions.) I have "Updated" and "Read Statement" several times. What gives? This is really scary. What about other mistakes that might not be so glaring, and hence would go unnoticed? Some of use do not download transaction data. We get what we need in there when we n...

error downloading transactions in Money 2006
iI have been using Money 2006 for several months now...recently I started having problems downloading transactions from my washington mutual checking account. I've never seen this before when using Money 2005, 04, etc. When I go to download the transactions, it will attempt to download and load and then Money will give me the error "The file you attempted to import appears to be invalid or contains corrupt data. Please download the file again. If this problem continues, contact your financial institution." Of course attempting to download it again doesn't work. What ...

AP transaction description field lengthening
I would like to extend the AP transaction description field. I believe it is a 30 char field. I have extender. Will that work? I do not have modifyer. You can't lengthen the field of a column in GP, I would recommend adding a new field for your description and use that with Extender. Search the posts here on why that is a bad idea to stretch a field, there are a number of reasons. Mike "2020" <2020@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D5135DA-92DB-44EF-B8B0-FCB61A9A9061@microsoft.com... >I would like to extend the AP transaction description field. I...

HELP! Accidentally deleted transaction history for a range of ite
I went to utilities>inventory>remove transaction history to remove ONE item number so it could be deleted. I accidentally selected a large range of numbers and hit process, realizing my mistake, I clicked cancel, but it look like a ream of paper printed out when the report ran. I have asked all transactions to be stopped, they had only done a couple today anyways. We are doing month end close tomorrow, so I have to fix it today, I would like to know if anyone thinks this can be corrected by restoring the backup tables. Specifically, Inventory transaction detail history and invrnto...

Manufacturing Component Transaction Automation
I am trying to automate the manufacturing component transaction process. I have added the proper buttons and forms to Visual Basic. When I run the following VBA code: [CODE] TRXType = 1 ManufactureOrderStart.Value = "12345" ManufactureOrderEnd.Value = "12345" Refresh = 1 DoEvents ManufacturingComponentDetail.TRXQTY = 300 ManufacturingComponentDetail.CB.Value = 1 [/CODE] I get the following error: "You can't select this item because it no longer exists on the picklist". When I manually perform the same st...

6GB Transaction Logs a Day
hello all! I hope someone can be of help for this.. I got a big problem with a customer's Ex2k.. situation: the server's got a seperate partition for transaction logs (L:) with 4,5GB in size. the server writes on working days (!) 90MB (=18 logs, 5MB each) in 3 minutes. repeating that every 10 minutes. disk space is used up latest at early afternoon.. stores would dismount if I wouldn't move the logs to another location... I checked for looping mails - nothing found. checked for crazy user sending a CD via mail (don't laugh! already had that!) - nothing found. checked for ...

transaction analysis codes and transaction analysis group codes
hi can anyone help me to resolve my issue on transaction analysis codes. my client is a manufacturing company, so they used trasaction analysis codes for their transactions in receivables, payables, including invoice match, payables trx, sales voucher, voucher payable, sales invoices and journal entries. the problem is when they enter transaction on the said modules, when they enter the ff distributions w/ transactions analysis for every account #, the system hungs when they lookup the analysis button which is the blue letter ("A"). after that, they took a few minutes to con...

Sorting by transaction status
Is there a way to sort by transaction status (i.e., cleared items on top, followed by reconsiled items, uncleared items, etc)? Corey H No. "Heyman" <mrhelperMAPS@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:FVbjd.42867$JS4.24053@twister.nyroc.rr.com... > Is there a way to sort by transaction status (i.e., cleared items on top, > followed by reconsiled items, uncleared items, etc)? In microsoft.public.money, Heyman wrote: >Is there a way to sort by transaction status (i.e., cleared items on top, >followed by reconsiled items, uncleared items, etc)? > >Cor...

Interfund
We currently have our customers using the interfund product to handle intercomopany transactions within one database. The downside with interfund is that there is no way to tell how much each company owes each other. We have looked into doing a custom report, but it appears it will be a major time investment to complete. Does anyone already have a report/query that breaks down the interfund transactions to show how much each company owes eachother? ...

some transactions not downloaded?
My apologies if this is already in play, but I couldn't find it. When reconciling my recent credit card statement I found several transactions that were on the statement, but had never dowloaded to Money 2007. I queried the FI (1st Tech) and they said "Money will miss transactions that are backdated to a date in the past after a recent download. For example if you download today and tomorrow a transaction is posted with an effective date earlier in the month, Money will not look backwards for the transaction. These missed transactions can be manually entered and reconciled.&qu...

Age Verification
Is there a way to have Store Operations only ask for age verification once per transaction. Currently, I have it setup where it prompts age verification on every unique item setup for age verification message. For example if customer purchases one bottle of vodka and one bottle of scotch, currently the POS displays age verification for each item scanned, when it's desired to only display it once. Using RMS 2.0. Appreciate any response. Asmar, We have an add-in that does just that. It will also pull age information from a drivers license or state ID if you have it configured to....

Uninstall Interfund Management
Hi - we've set up the central fund method for a client (no transaction is entered yet), but realized they need the simple fund. is there an easy way to switch to the simple fund method when no transactions are posted in the funds? Thanks, Oumar ...

Which QIF transactions to use to import short sales?
I am attempting to import a QIF file of stock transactions into Money 2004. My long buys and sells work fine, but I am having trouble having Money recognise short sales and buys. Through trial and error, the closest I got was using transaction QIF transaction of Sell "NSell" which works for the initial short sale, but following it with a Buy "NBuy" does not result in Money recognizing this as a buy to cover. I tried using "NCover Short" and it seemed to be rejected. So right now, I have to manually go in and correct each Buy to Cover. Is there a Money refere...

Empty transactions when downing from Bank
Hi! I am using MS Money 2005 Deluxe. I have defined my bank correctly and I can get transactions, but they are blank. The date is correct, but it has no payee/deposit/payment info. The bank is HVFCU (Hudson Vally Federal Credit Union) Thanks, Bill ...

Analytical Accounting detail transaction lost.
I have MS Dynamics GP10 on SQL server 2005. Our finance department complains about the Detail transaction in Analytical Accounting transaction window does not appear, while posting they have report for detail transaction. can any body help me to retreive the details for the Transaction. ...

Transaction Order
When I import from my bank (using the OFX file) Money sometimes does not enter the transactions in the proper order. For example, in my checking account I may get a paycheck which brings my balance to 1000.00 and then pay my banks credit card 800.00. Money will sometimes put the 800.00 debit before the 1000.00 credit and will then say that I was in the red for that transaction. Once the transactions are entered, is there any way to change the order, specifically move a transaction up or down? Thanks! No. If the balance at the end of the day is OK, that's all that matters. &...

MM 2003 Memorized Transactions
Hi, When I enter a payee and hit Enter, other information (such as a Category, Amount, Memo) are filled in automatically. The thing is--some of the information is wrong (such as the Category), and I have to keep correcting that manually. I went to the payee list but there is no mention of such values (Category, Amount, Memo) in its properties. How can I change the Category information that "automatically" fills when I enter only the payee? Thanks! No one could answer this??? "Steve Litvack" <usa_NO8SPAM004@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Lmt6b.4704$Kr5.1173@t...