IntegrationManager9.0\GP9

I have a SQL Server 2005 database that the source records are in and I
setup an ODBC driver using the SQL Server driver in the ODBC
Administrator.  I choose the ODBC datasource from the Integration
Manager, Add Source Dialog, Simple ODBC Adapter.  When I try to choose a
table from the drop down list, I get the following Error Message

This key is already associated with an element of this collection

Time: 4/24/2008 10:25:34 AM
Source: TTGCommon
Message: This key is already associated with an element of this collection
Number: 457

Call Stack:

ODBC.GetODBCTables
frmQueryProperties.ListTables
frmQueryProperties.SelectDataSource
frmQueryProperties.cboDataSources_CloseUp

What would be the cause of this error?

TIA
0
gh2166 (46)

GH,

To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Integration
Manager for Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0. For more information, visit one of the
following Microsoft Web sites, depending on whether you are a partner or a
customer:

Partners
https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/downloads/releases/integration+manager+9.0+downloads.htm

Customers
https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/servicepacks/Integration+Manager+9.0+Downloads.htm

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"gh" wrote:

> I have a SQL Server 2005 database that the source records are in and I
> setup an ODBC driver using the SQL Server driver in the ODBC
> Administrator.  I choose the ODBC datasource from the Integration
> Manager, Add Source Dialog, Simple ODBC Adapter.  When I try to choose a
> table from the drop down list, I get the following Error Message
>
> This key is already associated with an element of this collection
>
> Time: 4/24/2008 10:25:34 AM
> Source: TTGCommon
> Message: This key is already associated with an element of this collection
> Number: 457
>
> Call Stack:
>
> ODBC.GetODBCTables
> frmQueryProperties.ListTables
> frmQueryProperties.SelectDataSource
> frmQueryProperties.cboDataSources_CloseUp
>
> What would be the cause of this error?
>
> TIA

0
MarianoGomez (3440)