Integration Registration error

Bonjour!

I have installed GP and Integration manager in febuary, I think, we are at
one week before hte launch of the new fiscal year with GP and we have this
error in the integration manager.

''The distination could not be initialized due to the following problem:''
''Registration Key have expired''
How can I fix this problem or get another reg key??

Regards, Joel:)
0
Joel (168)

Contact your reseller.

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Joel" wrote:

> Bonjour!
>
> I have installed GP and Integration manager in febuary, I think, we are at
> one week before hte launch of the new fiscal year with GP and we have this
> error in the integration manager.
>
> ''The distination could not be initialized due to the following problem:''
> ''Registration Key have expired''
> How can I fix this problem or get another reg key??
>
> Regards, Joel:)
0
info4071 (3004)
6/22/2007 12:34:00 AM
Thanks Richard

"Richard L. Whaley" wrote:

> Contact your reseller.
>

> --
> Richard L. Whaley
> Author / Consultant / MVP
> Documentation for Software Users

> http://www.AccoladePublications.com
>

> "Joel" wrote:
>
> > Bonjour!
> >
> > I have installed GP and Integration manager in febuary, I think, we are at
> > one week before hte launch of the new fiscal year with GP and we have this
> > error in the integration manager.
> >
> > ''The distination could not be initialized due to the following problem:''
> > ''Registration Key have expired''
> > How can I fix this problem or get another reg key??
> >
> > Regards, Joel:)
0
Joel (168)
6/22/2007 12:51:00 AM
Joel,

GP is typically sold with a120 day license for Integration Manager.  The
counter starts from the date you get your registration keys.  So if that was
February, they would expire in June.  If you bought a full version of
Integration Manager, perhaps it's just a matter of entering the new
registration keys.  As Richard said, your GP Partner should have more
information on your specific situation.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Joel" <Joel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Bonjour!
>
> I have installed GP and Integration manager in febuary, I think, we are at
> one week before hte launch of the new fiscal year with GP and we have this
> error in the integration manager.
>
> ''The distination could not be initialized due to the following problem:''
> ''Registration Key have expired''
> How can I fix this problem or get another reg key??
>
> Regards, Joel:)

0
victoria (3340)

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

errors when clicking links in emails
Just started having problems with links in my emails. When I click on a web site link or a link to show a video I get the following error, "this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer." I haven't changed any security settings that I can think of. I have recently installed and then uninstalled Mozille Firefox. Otherwise, I dont think any other changes have been made. Also not sure if this is a Windows problem, or an Outlook 2002 problem. No info in the MS knowedgebase on this either. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. JWPl...

Store Procedure Error
I changed a table relationship for a customized Report and after exiting the sytem and reentering Great plains, I got the error below: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'zDP_SY01401F_1'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SY01401'. Any ideas? Thanks! Matt ...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Frx Susbcript 9 error
I am running a consolidated Income Statement in FRx and I get an Error 9 when it hits this one company. It consolidates 5 different companies, one that is translated. I just can;t figure it out. I have a very similar Balance Sheet that runs just fine. I have tried everything, change the output names, etc. I can run the report if I just select that one company but when I run the total company it won't run, it stops with the error. I am using row linking and currency translation. I can run the report for all companies individually. I just don't get it. I have gone through the various kb...

On error displayes default error code instead of the specifyed one
Hi, I have added error handling code to my combo box. Private Sub searchName_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object On Error GoTo ERR_Handler Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[sdutentId] = " & Str(Nz(Me![searchName], 0)) On Error GoTo 0 Exit Sub ERR_Handler: MsgBox "Please empty search box before continuing!" End Sub But it doesn't display the message in msgbox, it displayed default ms access error code. which is "The text you have entered isn't an item in the ...

error in code
m_TQuote.Open(); // addedd for database m_bInserting = FALSE; // addedd for datbase DoModal(); //GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1 ,m_MainEdit); //GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_ID,m_TQuote.m_DateTimeStamp,m_TQuote.m_MarketNo,m_TQuote.m_Bid,m_TQuote.m_MarketName,m_TQuote.m_Ask,m_TQuote.m_MarketState); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_DateTimeStamp,); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_MarketNo); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_Bid); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_MarketName); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_Ask); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_MarketState); HRESULT hr = 0; ...

"an unknown error has occurred. retry the action" When going offline?
I searched the NG before posting, so here goes.... We have a user that is having a problem with going offline with CRM 3.0 running with Office 2007 Pro, on XP Pro. I just installed this yesterday for him while he was in the office, and he was able to go online, and offline with no problems, multiple times. Now he is home, and cannot go offline, while working through the VPN? he is able to use CRM through the Outlook Client, but when he clicks the "go offline" button, he get the "an unknown error has occurred. retry the action" error. Any help would be greatly appre...

Resource Missing error when importing Form with VBA
Hello everyone! I'm trying to import a package file created on another machine onto a couple of my servers. It's only a single modified form with VBA code, called "UM_ Payment_Entry". However, every time I try to import the package on the server, I get the error message Resource "PrintReceipt" is missing. Now, "Print Receipt" is defined in the package code....so why isn't Great Plains finding the resource? Thanks, Steven Vallarian -----------------------payment_entry.package contents---------------- <Component Name="UM_Payment_Entry&quo...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

Setting up custom error message in Outlook Web Access
Hi, I am using Exchange 2003 and configured IISADMPWD for changing the password through OWA for remote users. Everything is working perfectly I need some help in fine tuning the error codes. The following are the error codes users see if they enter incorrect informaiton: Error -2147022675 This happens when Domain name is missing in the dialog box. But the users just see above error code they have no clue what went wrong. I need to customize this error message to say "The domain name is missing" Error -2147023570 This happens if the Username or Old password is incorrect. A...

An error has occurred. For more information,contact your system ad
I just migrated our system from Goldmine to MsCRM. One problem is I can view activity details. When I select an activity item and double-click it, a dialog appeared and the error message is : "An error has occurred. For more information,contact your system administrator". If I manually create an activity, then I can open it correctly. I go to the CRM server and find an event: ========================== Source: Microsoft CRM Category:None User: N/A Error Message : An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for ...

Mail error
I have been using outlook for a week and it was working fine all of a sudden i cannot retreive any emails, i can send but not receieve in outlook. i have a Hotmail plus account the service status in oultook says Mail: error Calender: connected Contact: connected can you help me with that?? ...

Re: Sending and receiving error 0x800ccc97
Just heard from the folks I filed the bug with - they say the problem was fixed in cppop 5.4. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Jeff Stephenson [MSFT]" <stephenson@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:... > As best I can tell, the problem with this server is that it counts a message > containing internal folder data created by the UW IMAP server when it > responds to the STAT command but doesn't list it in either the UIDL or LIST > responses. So if a mailbox ha...

Error 0x80070057 #2
I have windows xp and exchange 2003 and using outlook 2003. In my contact list I have quite a large number of contacts about 1500+ contacts. Some of the contacts are in groups and some individually. When I want to send an email to the users (all 1500+ of them) in my contact list (as a bulk mail) Outlook goes through the motion of sending it and then comes up with a "outlook send/receive progress" box and the error message is "Task 'ABCXYZ.COM - sending' reported error (0x80070057):'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not va...

Quotes - Financial Results
Not sure if this is a place to report this, but the historical (average) P/E's on the Financial Results - Key Ratios page shows the P/E's with a mistaken shift in the decimal point. see http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/invsub/results/compare.asp?Page=TenYearSummary&Symbol=bcs# where Barclay's Bank is showing average P/E's for the last 10 years of 158 to 228, which I think should be 15.8 to 22.8 instead. It seems to only be wrong for ADRs. You can "report" it here, but nobody here can do anything about it. Some might find it useful information, thou...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

sending & receiving error
I have outlook 2002 sp2 I get the following message when attempting to send/receive. I have tried "detect and repair" says is complete but doesnt fix prob. Task 'pop. Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80040154): 'Unknown Error 0x80040154' Can anybody help me? Melissa: I have been receiving the same message, and cannot send or receive since Monday evening. I'm stumpted, and would sure appreciate some advice from someone... Eva >-----Original Message----- >I have outlook 2002 sp2 >I get the following message when attempting to >send/r...

Integration Mgr with Excel ODBC
I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After specifying the path for the source file when I click the Table button IM pauses for a few seconds and then closes. Same thing happens if I try using xls format. This is on GP 10 SP2 with IM 10.00.1134. Any ideas what would be causing this to happen? Changing the spreadsheet to XLS would be a good first step. -- Charles Allen, MVP "irishjamr" wrote: > I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After > specifying the path for the source file when I click th...

Syntax error, permission violation, or other nonspecific error when preparing a procedure call
We are sometimes getting "Syntax error, permission violation, or other nonspecific error" when a stored procedure call is prepared. We are using the SQL Server Native Client OLE DB provider with MS SQL Server 2008 R2 on Windows Server 2003. The procedure call has one dynamic parameter because it is executed multiple times. This is the actual reason why it is prepared. Command: "EXEC P_MyProc 101, ?, 10, 0" In detail, ICommandPrepare::Prepare() is failing. Preparing the command seems to cause SQL Server to execute "exec [MyDB].[sys].sp_procedure_params...

error C3867 and error C2664
Hello, When I am trying to use _beginthreadex in MFC I am getting these errors. Can anyone kindly help me regarding this. My code is as shown below bool CBlueFoxDlg::start(void) { if(!pDev) return false ; stopRequest=false; hThread=(HANDLE)_beginthreadex(0,0,&CBlueFoxDlg::CaptureThread, (LPVOID)this,0,&dwThreadID); running =true; return true; } unsigned int _stdcall CaptureThread(void* pData) { pThread=(Device*)pData; if(!pThread) return 1; unsigned int cnt=0; } I am getting error C3867 when I am writing the third parameter in _beginthreadex as CBlueFoxDlg::Capt...

How Stop Rounding Errors?
On financial worksheets I am getting fractional rounding errors. How can you format a cell so that if =(A1*B1) is the formula the result in the cell will be a value such as $50.45 and not $50.457 even though it is formatted for 2 decimal places. A B B 50.457 =ROUND(A1,2) 50.46 (Note the 6) 50.457 =ROUNDDOWN(A2,2) 50.45 50.457 =FLOOR(A3,0.01) 50.45 50.457 =INT(A4*100)/100 50.45 -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP...

QSIMPORT ~ Error 00003021
Hello -- When attempting to load item data using the import utility I'm consistantly getting these 3021 errors for no apparent reason. They'll usually be on the first 10 nines of data (imported from a .csv file) but sometimes it'll vary -- even using the same import file. I know the data is good because I tested using a file in which I appended the first ten lines (that had the error) at the end of the import file and it took everything fine...any ideas what this error message means and why it's behavior seems inconsistant? Regards, -=Rich=- ...