INTEGRATION MGR HELP

I am using Great Plains 7.5 and Integration Manager 7.5.  I have created a
new integration for revenue and have added a source from an AS/400 file.  I
have added the General Journal as the destination and have mapped the
destination fields that I need.  I saved it and ran it and keep coming up
with this error:

Message
DOC 1 ERROR:  You must provide a message.

Source
Ln 317 Col 2, Update module, Last CBOM field read was root.'Note', Last
window field visited was 'OK Button' of window

Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get past this.

thanks so much

0
BK (201)

You hve mapped a value for note but there is no data there

:
: Message
: DOC 1 ERROR:  You must provide a message.
:
: Source
: Ln 317 Col 2, Update module, Last CBOM field read was root.'Note', Last
: window field visited was 'OK Button' of window
:
: Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get past this.
:
:
: thanks so much
:

0
HSalim (1270)

Resend: help!
Hi, I've searched through this newsgroup, and others, as well as the knowledgebase, but I can't seem to find the problem to an issue that is really getting annoying. I'm running Exchange Server Standard, as part of the Small Business Server Premium 2003 product. I had everything running well until a few nights ago, when the server crashed as a power cord was pulled by someone [not me!]. When I powered the server back up, there were a few lingering problems, but everything seemed fine. With the exception of Outlook access over HTTP via RPC. My users are able to hit the exchange...

HELP Office V.X dosen't recognize my current Office 2001
Can't get any of the software items to recognize the 2001 software. Installed 2001 from my back up drive after losing my MAC and software to thieves.... Help ...

XML and XSD help
I am new to XSD and want to ask few basic questions. 1) I read some where that I can use any namespace string in XSD since namespace is just a unique string and nothing more than that. I was playing around with the following XSD <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <xs:schema targetNamespace="NameSpace1" elementFormDefault="qualified" xmlns="NameSpace1" xmlns:mstns="NameSpace1" xmlns:xs="NameSpace2"> <xs:simpleType name="name"> <xs:restriction base="xs:string"&g...

Help Creating Excel Formula
Hello All, I'm having a hard time creating a formula to collect data for work. Here is what I'm looking to do: To explain I will use cells A1, A2, A3 & A4. To start cells A1 & A4 are empty and cells A2 & A3 have values. Now when a value is added to cell A1 sum cells A2 & A3 to cell A4. When the value in cell A1 increses add cell A3 to the amount currently in cell A4 and so on (see below). A1 A2 A3 A4 7200 600 A1 A2 A3 A4 1 7200 600 7800 A1 A2 A3 A4 2 7200 600 8400 A1 A2 A3 A4 3 7200 600 9000 I have been racking my head trying to figure...

need help #11
i was woundering if you could help me with something. I am attaching a file i had created for my league. My problem i have is for my pool league we calculate handicaps by taking the last 3 times a player shot what we do is take the total innings subtract the total safetys and divide it by the total games won. that giives a decmial point and the refer to a chart for a number. Is there a way so that i can enter the information for each week in the color part of the spreadsheet and excel look at the week they shot and the last 2? Now each player doesent shoot every week, its common for a player...

Help with OUTLOOK...
I am running Microsoft OUTLOOK 2000, SP-3 (9.0.0.6627). In the Calendar, I am adding appointments/tasks to the Task pad which are the names and phone numbers of individuals I need to call (File | New | Appointment ...). I am trying to add fields through the field chooser function to the right hand column from which I can display the "home phone" and "business phone" for an entry which I select from my Address Book through the Contacts button at the bottom left of the Untitled-Appointment page. Although the Contacts field displays the contact name, and I can add the ph...

HELP: 2003 Macros with DrawingObject
Hi, I've a .Net application which uses the DrawingControl to display visio documents - works fine... .... unless the drawing contains Macros which need to run. Investigation shows the MacrosEnabled property to be false on DrawingControl. Is it possible for DrawingControl object to open the file (using .src=) and have the macros run - or has this been disabled in DrawingControl as a breech of security? Anyone managed to run macros in DrawingControl? Cheers, Paul Wallis I'm about 90% sure that VBA/Macros are not enabled for the Drawing Control in Visio 2003. Security is a big reaso...

HELP! I KNOW U KNOW HOW TO DO THIS....
i was told there is a way to make certain letters equal numbers. EX. BREADNMILK is 1234567890 / B=1 R=2 and so on. This is so each product has a digit code for the price. EX. EDB = $3.51. I don't know how to do that but my boss said it's possible....THANK-YOU! I have an idea, but I'm not sure I understand what you really want, so I hate to waste the time to produce it. Could you give a few more examples? What are you doing with the data once you figure out a way to make this work? Why BREADNMILK? Is that just an example? You'll use just one word? You're trying to obscu...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

Outlook 2007 Autoarchive help
On my windows XP Pro SP3 I have Office 2007 SP2 Professional also on my Vista PC SP2 I run Office 2007 SP2 On both it seems the autoarchive feature is not working. I have set the autoarchive option on each folder I have I selected the option to permantly delete the items. Also I have RSS Feeds and they seem not to be deleting either. The RSS Feed folders are set to delete items after 2 days. I still have items from last week. I just go to the folder choose properties the select autoarchive tab and make my settings I checked the settings several times and they are still set to what I choose....

Could Use Some Help!
I'm working for a company auditing excel worksheets I have a worksheet with the following formula, =+(BZ864+(CA864*BZ864)+CB864+CC864+CD864+CE864+CF864) This works except where there is text in CF864 (they will insert "n/a") If there is n/a in the row the formula bombs #VALUE!. My question, is there a way to add up a range and have is skip a cell if it contains text? The cell CF is formatted General, accepting numbers or text. You folks seem so bright, I thought maybe someone has run into this. Thanks in advance, Lovella Try this: =SUM(BZ864,CB864:CF864,CA864*BZ864) --...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

Top x values in a column
Hello all, I'm writing a program that requires me to total up the top x values in a column of 50 numbers. "x" is a floating value based on the user entry on the UI. The VB code will then take that entry and scan the column for the corresponding values. For example, the user says they need the top two values from this list: 5 7 4 2 9 I need the total returned to show 16 (7+9). If they say they need the top 3, I need 21 (7+5+9). Hopefully this is clear. I'd appreciate any help that someone may be able to offer, Thanks in advance and have a great day, Mike You...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Help with clickonce deployment over VPN
We have an office in a different location where two employees need to use my program. We are using Small Business Server 2003 R2 with ISA Server 2004 as our firewall, which is set up to receive VPN connections. I am using a self-made certificate for Exchange webmail. I currently publish to a folder on the server and all the office computers can install and receive updates from that location. I need the VPN clients to be able to install from the same location. Heck, I'd be happy if they installed from ANY location at this point! I've tried to FTP, I've tried to acce...

Summary Help Needed
Here are the fields in my spread sheet. Date Name Request Received Start Time Finish Time Total Time Here's an example of what I'm trying to accomplish. Let's say I need to see how much time John has spent doing research mail. I turn on the auto filter feature so that I can select only information pertaining to John. Ok. Question, how can I create a summary that will give me a total at the end of the report of how much time John has spent? See the help for the subtotal worksheet function -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm ...

HELP #3
Hi, strange request here... My girlfriend is buying our wedding rings and the file sent to us in in Publisher. I'm hoping someone might offer to open it for me, save or export it to PDF or Word and send it back to me. We do not have Publisher and don't want to go buy it just to open one file. Any help would be appreciated. Cliff cliff@crpoe.com If the pub file was created with Pub 2000 or earlier, I'd be glad to help. -- Don ------- My real e-mail address is: dschmidtATpacifierDOTcom "Cliff" <cliff@one.com> wrote in message news:e9Gzi3n7DHA.2404@TK2MSF...

Help?
Ok this is for all the formulae gurus out there. TIA I have a list in a particular column, lets say column A This is a list of dates I have another cell which uses data validation to reference this list. Say B1 In cell B1 the only acceptable entries are that which are in column A Can anyone supply me with a formula for my data validation which will only allow 8 entries. These 8 entries....appearing in the list in B1 will be 8 weeks in advance of the current date. I am currently using the following formula =OFFSET(O2,MATCH(YEAR(NOW()),YEAR(O2:O200),0)-1,,SUMPRODUCT(--(YEAR(O2:O200)=YE...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

Integration Mgr with Excel ODBC
I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After specifying the path for the source file when I click the Table button IM pauses for a few seconds and then closes. Same thing happens if I try using xls format. This is on GP 10 SP2 with IM 10.00.1134. Any ideas what would be causing this to happen? Changing the spreadsheet to XLS would be a good first step. -- Charles Allen, MVP "irishjamr" wrote: > I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After > specifying the path for the source file when I click th...

Visio 2003 SP2 Save As: not working, help please.
Hi, first time I ever tried save as: I'm trying to save a diagram as a vector. I tried save as vector, save as vector compressed, save as dwg, save as dxf. and I keep getting the message "cannot save, file already exists; rename or save to other location. (something to that effect). I tried changing filenames and save locations and still the same message. I am at a loss. Thanks Splitrimz Did this work before, under SP1? "Splitrimz" <Splitrimz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:034CD4A8-816E-41B8-83F4-95F10CC305EE@microsoft.com... > Hi, ...

Using a SQL Job to run an unattended Integration with Integration
Is there a way to run an Integration using a sql job instead of using a Windows Scheduled task. I am using SQL Optimizer so I do not need to log into Great Plains first. Lewis: Yes. You would first create a .bat file (DOS program). In this batch file, you move to the Integration Manager folder (optional), then you would use the command line called IMRun.exe located in this folder (IMRun.Exe "IntegrationName" -Refer documentation) . Once you create the batch file, you would call this batch file using a DTS package within SQL EM. Then you would schedule a SQL job to call this D...

Formula Help #18
I need help with this formula. A B C 1 ACTIVE 11.78% ______ AVERAGE 2 ACTIVE 12.88% 3 ACTIVE 11.88% 4 INACTIVE 27.99% 5 INACTIVE 49.78% 6 ACTIVE 55.89% If I want to calculate the average in cell C1 of all the cells in B1:B6 that read ACTIVE in cells A1:A6. how should the formula read? "Excel for Dummies" <ExcelforDummies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2D6AB29-76AA-4A46-BB89-5DCE9FF654DE@microsoft.com... >I...