Integration Manager Timesheet Import

I was wondering if anyone knew about the error text files that are
generated when importing timesheet data into dynamics GP using
Integration Manager?

Specifically when you get rejceted documents is there an easy way to
see which row of data is being rejected?

An example of the errors I am getting are:

DOC 28 ERROR: Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.eConnect: Number = 1245 Stored
Procedure taPATimeSheetLineInsert : Description = UPR MSTR Pay Type
record does not exist

I can see that is says doc 28 but does this refer to row 28 of my data
or timesheet id 28?

If anyone has dealt with these errors before any advice you can give
would be greatly received.

Thnaks.
0
p.leaf (1)

Picture manager is not in my MS Office tools folder
MSPM has suddently disappeared from my start menu. No longer in Office tools. Can still use MSPM to work with pictures but left side task bar is gone. Easy email, cd creating, etc are all gone. Can't find any of it. Now only have shortcuts with a gazillian files. What have I done wrong? Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

looking for a case management template
I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyone provide suggestions. Search on-line for "case management" template. Search at Microsoft.com for "case management" template. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "DB ADMIN" <DB ADMIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9F774D0-BAF7-494E-AAFE-157317D7C416@microsoft.com... >I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My > primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyo...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

CString::Format misinterpreting managed String as parameter
I'm mixing managed and unmanaged code in my VC++ projects and using CString and String classes at the same time. Following code-snippet worked without problems in VC++ .NET 2002: CString strTemp; String *sManaged = "anything"; strTemp.Format("%s", sManaged ); SetWindowText(strTemp); The result was, of course, "anything" on the screen. The same snippet, when compiled under VC++.NET 2003 and started in release mode or with Ctrl+F5 in debug mode reproduces unreadable output. However, it worls when debugging.. Any idea of what's going on here? "...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

Order Management with multiples sites
for improve the product, we need that order management permit to generate orders from multiple sites and with diferent documents type. This because, the orders could be delivered from different sites. This is necessary for the mobility. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

cannot import csv
Hello, I downloaded an Excel csv statement from E*Trade for an investment account. I tried to import it into MSM 2004 Deluxe, and nothing happens (help documentation indicates I should have the opportunity to select account). Where is Money documented as accepting a .CSV for import??? "Alec" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:095401c3b5b7$f7bb0f60$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > I downloaded an Excel csv statement from E*Trade for an > investment account. I tried to import it into MSM 2004 > Deluxe, and nothing happens (help documentat...

Import wizard
Hello, I am trying to use the import wizard in Access, but I am running into problems. I am unable to get wizard to import an Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has password protection, I disable it, but still can't import. I do have macros in the workbook and is password protected, but the macros are for printing so I don't think this is the problems. Can anyone tell me what else can it be that I am unable to import? Thank you in advance. On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 19:20:34 -0700, CAM wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to use the import wizard in Access, but I am running...

Resource Missing error when importing Form with VBA
Hello everyone! I'm trying to import a package file created on another machine onto a couple of my servers. It's only a single modified form with VBA code, called "UM_ Payment_Entry". However, every time I try to import the package on the server, I get the error message Resource "PrintReceipt" is missing. Now, "Print Receipt" is defined in the package code....so why isn't Great Plains finding the resource? Thanks, Steven Vallarian -----------------------payment_entry.package contents---------------- <Component Name="UM_Payment_Entry&quo...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

Import CONTRACTS into CRM 1.2
Hi everyone. Anybody can tell me how can i import contracts into Microsoft CRM??? The data migration framework does not allow this! Thanks in advance and sorry for my english. Bea. You might try using Scribe Migrate's 90-day license for importing data into Microsoft CRM. Linda >-----Original Message----- >Hi everyone. > >Anybody can tell me how can i import contracts into Microsoft CRM??? >The data migration framework does not allow this! > >Thanks in advance and sorry for my english. > >Bea. > > > >. > Thanks linda, but... what's t...

Encumbrance Management #3
EM will encumber any account on a PO. It would be nice to see a feature in EM that will allow a way to exclude balance sheet accounts in the encumbering of PO's. Numerous companies do not have balance sheet budgets as the income statement accounts are usually the main focus. The work around is extremely difficult when purchasing inventory to a BS account that is not budgeted for. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message p...

Financial Management Software Fees
I use 2006 Deluxe and for the first time I have been billed $9.95 as a monthly fee. Legacy Bank One customer, with accounts that have been opened more than 5 years. Who charged the fee? Is there a balance waiver or a way to get the same information without paying the fee? Any help would be appreciated. "Smith Family" <Smith Family@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1967977C-A139-46D0-82D1-BD1A30070061@microsoft.com... >I use 2006 Deluxe and for the first time I have been billed $9.95 as a > monthly fee. Legacy Bank One customer, with accounts that ...

Archiving emails using Exchange Manager
I have archiving set up on Exchange manager and emails and emails are archived to a mail archive mailbox. Does anybody know how this works i.e does it include all of the mailbox including subfolders, do emails have to enter Inbox first and how do rules affect emails. Thanks Eilish ...

Can important dates be moved from year to year in puplisher 2003,.
Can important dates be moved from year to year in puplisher 2003 ...

Import Multiple Excel Tables-Same Format
I have an excel spreadsheet with 12 tabs, each a different month of the year. Each tab is formatted identically. I am trying to import all/each of these 12 tables into a single access table. The first import works just fine, however, when I go to import the second tab of data, I get a pop up message stating: An error occurred trying to import file '<my file name/path is here.xls>'. The file was not imported. This tells me nothing as to why it was not imported. The souce excel file is closed and not being accessed. Any ideas what's going on here? I could append a...

Integration Mgr with Excel ODBC
I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After specifying the path for the source file when I click the Table button IM pauses for a few seconds and then closes. Same thing happens if I try using xls format. This is on GP 10 SP2 with IM 10.00.1134. Any ideas what would be causing this to happen? Changing the spreadsheet to XLS would be a good first step. -- Charles Allen, MVP "irishjamr" wrote: > I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After > specifying the path for the source file when I click th...

Matching Imported values with picklist values
For the sake of standardized input, I have changed the State field in Leads, Accounts, and Contacts to be a picklist instead of the standard text field. However, when I try to import a lead, the state values that I am importing aren't being recognized as the same characters as what's in the picklist. Is there a way to have the picklist match on character instead of numeric value on import? Erin During import you should have a translation step come up that will match source data to CRM value. This screen is three or four into the wizard. Good luck! >-----Original Mes...

Using a SQL Job to run an unattended Integration with Integration
Is there a way to run an Integration using a sql job instead of using a Windows Scheduled task. I am using SQL Optimizer so I do not need to log into Great Plains first. Lewis: Yes. You would first create a .bat file (DOS program). In this batch file, you move to the Integration Manager folder (optional), then you would use the command line called IMRun.exe located in this folder (IMRun.Exe "IntegrationName" -Refer documentation) . Once you create the batch file, you would call this batch file using a DTS package within SQL EM. Then you would schedule a SQL job to call this D...

CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains
The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support integration between one Great Plains company databse and an installation of CRM. Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate more than one Great Plains database to a CRM installation using the the standard CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains and Biztalk server. CRM <=> GP Integration only supports integraiton to one GP company DB. >-----Original Message----- >The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support >integration between one Great Plains company databse and an >installation of CRM....

Preferred import file format
I am working with a trial version of Money 2007, testing some file import options. I've discovered, via this newsgroup and other sources, that Money has some limitations in how it imports categories and subcategories. I believe I saw that Money can import both .qif and .ofx files. Does an .ofx file import offer more options for importing category and subcategory data? In microsoft.public.money, David B wrote: >I am working with a trial version of Money 2007, testing some file import >options. I've discovered, via this newsgroup and other sources, that Money >has some l...

Scheduled Integration via Integration Manager
Hi! I in dire need of help and would need to know if there is any way that I can schedule integrations using integration manager. For example, my client would want to update the price list via integration manager. Is there a way for them to just enter a date to run the integration, and if possible a time as well, then it will automatically run the integration at that specified date and time? Any workarounds, ways and step by step procedure on how to achieve that, would be very very great. Thanks! -- Bryan Hipolito The IM user guide covers that in detail. If you don't already ...