Integration manager script for exchange rate tables

I am uploading journals into GP via IM.  Does anyone have a script that will
apply the exchange rates from the GP rate table to my integration?  Or is
there a better way to do this?

Picture manager is not in my MS Office tools folder
MSPM has suddently disappeared from my start menu. No longer in Office tools. Can still use MSPM to work with pictures but left side task bar is gone. Easy email, cd creating, etc are all gone. Can't find any of it. Now only have shortcuts with a gazillian files. What have I done wrong? Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://...

Pivot Table Formula #3
Can a formula be done in one Pivot Table using a field from another pivot Table? A calculated field can only refer to fields in its own pivot table. It can't refer to other pivot tables. carolini wrote: > Can a formula be done in one Pivot Table using a field from another pivot > Table? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Multicurrency
Is there a way to automatically pull the exchange rate into Great Plains each day? We already subscribe to an exchange rate source, but I do not know how I can set up GP to pull the rate in each day. Right now they have to manually enter... We have looked into subscribing to the Wall Street Journal online which will allow you set up a link (from WSJ) to a spreadsheet. You would then need to run Integration Manager to import the data. We already subscribe to the (paper) WSJ, so the online is about $40.00 per year - they will even let you try it with a CC. I think the multicurrency i...

disaster recovery exchange 2007
Hello all I am planning on taking a system state backup from one of my DC's in the production environment, and restoring this backup to a DC in a test lab. We are running Exchangfe 2007 in production. The main purpose of this lab is to test out disaster recovery for AD and Exchange. When i install exchange 2007 into the test lab environment, because this environment will mirror production, do i need to install exchange with the a disater recovery switch? I wont be able to install exchange because AD will already see exchange so i think i need to a install with a DR switch?...

Exchange and Foreign Email Server setup
I two Ex2003 servers running in my shop. One frontend and One backend. We use the Exchange for our directors and administrators that need the standard features of Exchange (ie appointments, contacts, public folders). Also, we just purchased a foreign email system (MailSite) that we are going to use to give email to the rest of the company's 900 employees. Both systems reside in the same domain, sharing the same smtp name. The systems are both able to send and receive emails from the outside, but the Exchange server is unable to send emails to the MailSite Users. The Exchange g...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

looking for a case management template
I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyone provide suggestions. Search on-line for "case management" template. Search at Microsoft.com for "case management" template. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "DB ADMIN" <DB ADMIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9F774D0-BAF7-494E-AAFE-157317D7C416@microsoft.com... >I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My > primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyo...

CString::Format misinterpreting managed String as parameter
I'm mixing managed and unmanaged code in my VC++ projects and using CString and String classes at the same time. Following code-snippet worked without problems in VC++ .NET 2002: CString strTemp; String *sManaged = "anything"; strTemp.Format("%s", sManaged ); SetWindowText(strTemp); The result was, of course, "anything" on the screen. The same snippet, when compiled under VC++.NET 2003 and started in release mode or with Ctrl+F5 in debug mode reproduces unreadable output. However, it worls when debugging.. Any idea of what's going on here? "...

How can I found out how many users are connected to Exchange 2003?
How can I found out how many users are connected to Exchange 2003 in real-time? MSExchangeiS - User Count - number of users connected to the IS Also check: MSExchangeIS - Active User Count - Number of user connections that have shown some activity in the last 10 minutes. MSExchangeIS - Active Connection Count - Number of connections that have shown some activity in the last 10 minutes Connection Count - number of client processes connected to the IS -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "SW" <SW@discu...

Query that will look for duplicate in two tables.
I have two tables that were originaly Excel tables and imported them into Access. Import went well. Both tables consist of columns named - Name, Department Number, Department Name, and Employee ID. I need to compare the two tables and have Access give me the NON duplicates. I ran a Find Unmatched Query using name in both tables. The results showed almost as many records as are in the original two tables. What I noticed it found in one table Smith, John and Smith,John. These are the same people but one person typed the name with the last name and comma space while the other pers...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Exchange 2003 RSG on Server 2000
Running Exchange 2003 (build 7226.6 sp1) on a Windows 2000 server ( build 2195 sp4). I added the RSG then added the database I need to restore. The backup software (Tivoli 5.2.1.0). I open Tivoli GUI find my backup set hit restore. Here is the question. The Tivoli software asks the question that one or more databases to be restores is mounted click ok to dismount the database or cancel. When I click ok it dismounts the production database and not the RSG database. The RSG database I set up and is in a down state by default and has not been mounted. There are no errors in the event log...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

Public Folders
User is reporting problem when reserving the conference room via Outlook has a Problem. The problem user is reporting is she can see conference rooms that are open and they let her go through the process or reserving one but then user gets an email back in a few minutes saying user was declined and could not reserve the room. I feel there is a problem with the conference rooms not showing correct scheduling. How can I fix this scheduling problem? ...

record from table based on record from other table
I'm sure this isn't too hard but it's killing me! If a customer has a pricing level of 1, how do I call pricelevel1 from the products table? This should also be the case if the customer has a price level of 2, then pricelevel2 should be called and a price level of 3 should call pricelevel3. The resulting pricelevel is referred to as UnitPrice. eg UnitPrice:IIf((Customers.PriceLevel)=1, Products.PriceLevel1, IIf(Customers.PriceLevel)=2, Products.PriceLevel2,Products.PriceLevel3)). This is not working in a query. Thanks in advance I think it a metter of brackets, try: UnitPrice:...

Order Management with multiples sites
for improve the product, we need that order management permit to generate orders from multiple sites and with diferent documents type. This because, the orders could be delivered from different sites. This is necessary for the mobility. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

Creating a script to backup pst?
Hey everyone, I am aware of the pfbackup.exe tool from microsoft, which I have installed and tried. I wish to use this for a number of users, however, I want it to be user independant, i.e. It will run with no action required from the user. My initial thoughts were some kind of script which would: 1. Run at shutdown 2. Close outlook.exe (IF it were open) 3. Copy .pst from local drive to network drive However, I have very little (read virtually no) experience in writing scripts or programing things!... Is it possible, if so how simple is it?! Hi Rob, here is a freeware tool (Quit Outlo...

Making An Outside Border Different From Interior Borders In A Table ?
I'm either have having a bad day or I have been defeated by Word. I have a table where I want to make the outside border heavier than the borders dividing the cells internally, as well as separating groups of cells with a heavier border (for visual clarity). I simply cannot find a way of doing this ! Using the various formatting tools simply puts the same weight of border around all the cells selected, or around an individual cell selected. It is not possible to select just one side of a cell and change the weight of the line to a different one. Thus, any table only seems a...

Table Service and Tabs
Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and saving running bills. If you mean like an extra charge, say corkage, you could just set this up as a tax and call it "Corkage"...and you can always just hold a transaction, bring it back up add stuff to it and send it back to hold again. Then you can just bring it back off hold (recall) when it is time to settle the bill. Is that like what you want to do? "Molson69" wrote: > Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and saving > running bills. What I need to do is all...

Exchange 2003 Calendar Problem
I am running a single Exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003 Server in a Windows 2000 native domain. At one remote division I have a problem where user can not access shared calendars and get the following message when attempting to view a calendar: Unable to display the folder. Cannot open the mailbox for this user because the user does not have a server mailbox. You most likely attempted to open the mailbox for a user who is not part of your Exchange Server organization (either not part of your network, is external to your company, or is part of a segment of your e-mail server confi...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

One exchange one IMAP
Hello, I have two accounts in my Outlook 2003. The situation is that my exchange evironment has two email addresses. user@test.org and user@live.org however the AD domain is test.org and has no knowlegde of live.org. The IMAP account is user@live.org. What I would like is to have the reply to always use the IMAP account. I have tried leaving the reply address blank on the IMAP and filling it out on the exchange. This did not work. Anyone have an idea? ...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

Exchange 5.5 #25
I tried to send an email to this address alimento.augusto@libero.it and it came back with this error message "Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure". Please advise ...