Integration Manager GP 10.0

I have just installed Microsoft Dynamics 10 for the first time and have
loaded the integration manager.  This was not an upgrade but on a standalone
system simply for testing.  I have 4 preset up integrations that I would like
to import into the integration manager.  These integrations have worked on
previous versions of Great Plains up to and including version 9.0.  I receive
the following error message when trying to import the IM.MDB file:
Could not load file or assembly 'IMProvider.RootProvider or one of its
dependencies.  The system cannot find the file specified.

Details: mscorlib

Any help on the above subject would be greatly appreciated.

Craig

0
craigv (3)

On Jan 3, 6:27=A0am, craigv <cra...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have just installed Microsoft Dynamics 10 for the first time and have
> loaded the integration manager. =A0This was not an upgrade but on a standa=
lone
> system simply for testing. =A0I have 4 preset up integrations that I would=
 like
> to import into the integration manager. =A0These integrations have worked =
on
> previous versions of Great Plains up to and including version 9.0. =A0I re=
ceive
> the following error message when trying to import the IM.MDB file:
> Could not load file or assembly 'IMProvider.RootProvider or one of its
> dependencies. =A0The system cannot find the file specified.
>
> Details: mscorlib
>
> Any help on the above subject would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Craig

Actually i have same problem and tired to solve it  .....
0
info2256 (101)
1/3/2008 5:48:55 AM
Hi Craigv

try to runa  repair ont he Dot net Framework 2.0 and see if that will fix
it. It is a Dot net 2.0 error that you are getting.

Fliehigh

"craigv" wrote:

> I have just installed Microsoft Dynamics 10 for the first time and have
> loaded the integration manager.  This was not an upgrade but on a standalone
> system simply for testing.  I have 4 preset up integrations that I would like
> to import into the integration manager.  These integrations have worked on
> previous versions of Great Plains up to and including version 9.0.  I receive
> the following error message when trying to import the IM.MDB file:
> Could not load file or assembly 'IMProvider.RootProvider or one of its
> dependencies.  The system cannot find the file specified.
>
> Details: mscorlib
>
> Any help on the above subject would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Craig

0
Fliehigh (443)
1/3/2008 12:18:01 PM
I receive same error under same conditions described above.  .NET 2 framework
repair did not resolve.

"Fliehigh" wrote:

> Hi Craigv
>
> try to runa  repair ont he Dot net Framework 2.0 and see if that will fix
> it. It is a Dot net 2.0 error that you are getting.
>
> Fliehigh
>
> "craigv" wrote:
>
> > I have just installed Microsoft Dynamics 10 for the first time and have
> > loaded the integration manager.  This was not an upgrade but on a standalone
> > system simply for testing.  I have 4 preset up integrations that I would like
> > to import into the integration manager.  These integrations have worked on
> > previous versions of Great Plains up to and including version 9.0.  I receive
> > the following error message when trying to import the IM.MDB file:
> > Could not load file or assembly 'IMProvider.RootProvider or one of its
> > dependencies.  The system cannot find the file specified.
> >
> > Details: mscorlib
> >
> > Any help on the above subject would be greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Craig

0
maatthias (69)
3/25/2008 2:56:04 PM
For anyone who might stumble across this post experiencing the same problem....

1. Convert your old IM DB with the new IM 10
2. Then Import Integrations from the converted IM DB.

God Speed!

> On Wednesday, January 02, 2008 10:27 PM craig wrote:

> I have just installed Microsoft Dynamics 10 for the first time and have
> loaded the integration manager.  This was not an upgrade but on a standalone
> system simply for testing.  I have 4 preset up integrations that I would like
> to import into the integration manager.  These integrations have worked on
> previous versions of Great Plains up to and including version 9.0.  I receive
> the following error message when trying to import the IM.MDB file:
> Could not load file or assembly 'IMProvider.RootProvider or one of its
> dependencies.  The system cannot find the file specified.
>
> Details: mscorlib
>
> Any help on the above subject would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Craig

>> On Thursday, January 03, 2008 7:18 AM Fliehig wrote:

>> Hi Craigv
>>
>> try to runa  repair ont he Dot net Framework 2.0 and see if that will fix
>> it. It is a Dot net 2.0 error that you are getting.
>>
>> Fliehigh
>>
>> "craigv" wrote:

>>> On Saturday, January 05, 2008 6:18 AM Monzer Osama wrote:

>>> lone
>>> like
>>> on
>>> ceive
>>>
>>> Actually i have same problem and tired to solve it  .....

0
nsimela (1)

Picture manager is not in my MS Office tools folder
MSPM has suddently disappeared from my start menu. No longer in Office tools. Can still use MSPM to work with pictures but left side task bar is gone. Easy email, cd creating, etc are all gone. Can't find any of it. Now only have shortcuts with a gazillian files. What have I done wrong? Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

test 04-22-10
;lgplfoblgh^p-bvof Your test worked, but your spell check didn't. Test Newsgroup: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.test.here -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "claire labrecque" <clabreque@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:ur%23FbEd4KHA.5324@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > ;lgplfoblgh^p-bvof ...

update won't run...from v.X to 10.1.2
I have recently installed Office v.X on my office G4 and am trying to upgrade so I can connect to our exchange server. I downloaded the 10.1.2 updater and have run it but it seems to hang on the "Gathering Information" window with the spinning beach ball of death. I have tried restarting, repairing permissions, redownloading the installer and nothing chanages. Am I doing this the right way or is there an upgrade I'm missing somewhere? is there something else I'm not doing right? Thank you in advance for your help!! peace jarod Hi Do you have some mounted serve...

looking for a case management template
I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyone provide suggestions. Search on-line for "case management" template. Search at Microsoft.com for "case management" template. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "DB ADMIN" <DB ADMIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9F774D0-BAF7-494E-AAFE-157317D7C416@microsoft.com... >I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My > primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyo...

picklist Synchronization in CRM 3.0 to 4.0
Hi, I have created a custom picklist in crm3.0, where VALUE of picklist are different than the Value of CRM4.0 pick list. Does it impact while Synchronization, i mean when migrating from 3.0 to 4.0? eg: Attribute Picklist3.0 One value is 1 Two value is 3 Three value is 2 Four value is 5 (HERE Value 4 is no longer, its deleted) Attribute Picklist4.0 One value is 1 Two value is 2 Three value is 3 Does is required the same order value in both version? -john I have migrated the system with custom picklist and they are migrated and appeas as they were in CRM 3.0 . /Aamir ...

CString::Format misinterpreting managed String as parameter
I'm mixing managed and unmanaged code in my VC++ projects and using CString and String classes at the same time. Following code-snippet worked without problems in VC++ .NET 2002: CString strTemp; String *sManaged = "anything"; strTemp.Format("%s", sManaged ); SetWindowText(strTemp); The result was, of course, "anything" on the screen. The same snippet, when compiled under VC++.NET 2003 and started in release mode or with Ctrl+F5 in debug mode reproduces unreadable output. However, it worls when debugging.. Any idea of what's going on here? "...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Can't send e-mails 07-14-10
Can someone help? I can receive e-mails and send e-mails to people with the e-mail address like mine (ntlworld.com), but not to other addresses e.g aol.com. I get the message. An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Test', Account: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Server: 'smtp.ntlworld.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 you are not allowed to send mail to <*****@aol.com>', Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69 Make sure you have send authentication enabled. Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

Order Management with multiples sites
for improve the product, we need that order management permit to generate orders from multiple sites and with diferent documents type. This because, the orders could be delivered from different sites. This is necessary for the mobility. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

Bad Experience with GP Purchase
When our company decided to go with Dynamics GP, Microsoft directed us to a local "partner" who would sell us the software. This partner would also be responsible for importing our existing data and customizing GP to fit our business. This was in January. We were given a completion date of no later than March 1st. It's now March 12th, and we don't even have our customers imported correctly into GP (the bill-to addresses are mixed up). At this rate, our ETA will be April 30th at the earliest (assuming all goes well from this point on). Sorry for venting, but my ...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Training Material 08-10-04
Hi, What are the best resources for learning MS CRM administration, customization and programming? I looked all over amazon and mspress and couldn't find anything (only MS CRM for dummy sort of things) Any link to resources would be apprecited, Alan ------=_NextPart_0001_261648E0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Alan, In terms of materials available there is the Microsoft CRM for Dummies as well as the Special Edition Using Microsoft CRM books which are available on Amazon as you mentioned. Microsoft also provides some learning content online, which...

Text to Columns 05-28-10
I have a column with the following data: A RUT 212874790014 Each cell has the word RUT, and the number changes, altough it always has 12 digits. I need to have the word in one cell and the number in another, so I use the text to column option. But when I finish doing this the result is: A B RUT 21,2875E+11 How can I avoid this, so as to keep displaying the whole original number in the cell? Thanks in advance. Regards, Emece.- After performing the text to columns, format the number column as 'number' zero decimal points. "Emece&quo...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

Encumbrance Management #3
EM will encumber any account on a PO. It would be nice to see a feature in EM that will allow a way to exclude balance sheet accounts in the encumbering of PO's. Numerous companies do not have balance sheet budgets as the income statement accounts are usually the main focus. The work around is extremely difficult when purchasing inventory to a BS account that is not budgeted for. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message p...

WMDC in Windows 7 Ultimate 05-16-10
I installed Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit version), and now I can't sync my HTC smartphone with my PC. Worked fine previously with Win 7 Home Premium, but now whenever I try and use/install Windows Mobile Device Centre, I get an error message saying WMDC can't be installed because one or more Windows components are missing. I've tried: restarting and reconnecting my smartphone rebooting my PC and reconnecting phone installing windows updates downloading WMDC 6.1 and re-installing - all with same result where do I find the missing Windows components to make WMDC work? ...

Financial Management Software Fees
I use 2006 Deluxe and for the first time I have been billed $9.95 as a monthly fee. Legacy Bank One customer, with accounts that have been opened more than 5 years. Who charged the fee? Is there a balance waiver or a way to get the same information without paying the fee? Any help would be appreciated. "Smith Family" <Smith Family@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1967977C-A139-46D0-82D1-BD1A30070061@microsoft.com... >I use 2006 Deluxe and for the first time I have been billed $9.95 as a > monthly fee. Legacy Bank One customer, with accounts that ...

Archiving emails using Exchange Manager
I have archiving set up on Exchange manager and emails and emails are archived to a mail archive mailbox. Does anybody know how this works i.e does it include all of the mailbox including subfolders, do emails have to enter Inbox first and how do rules affect emails. Thanks Eilish ...

NKSleep() under Windows CE 6.0
Hi all, I'm working on an OAL component in our CE 6.0 BSP that unfortunately has a polling aspect to it that can't be changed - I wanted to add in an NKSleep() to yield when we're waiting for a signal, but for some reason under CE6.0 once I call NKSleep() with "0" or "1" as the delay I never return...?! Sadly NKSleep() is not officially documented by Microsoft so has anyone else got any insight as to what's going on? Checking nkexports.h it's header still proclaims "This file defines all the functions/variables exports by NK that can be...

Integration Mgr with Excel ODBC
I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After specifying the path for the source file when I click the Table button IM pauses for a few seconds and then closes. Same thing happens if I try using xls format. This is on GP 10 SP2 with IM 10.00.1134. Any ideas what would be causing this to happen? Changing the spreadsheet to XLS would be a good first step. -- Charles Allen, MVP "irishjamr" wrote: > I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After > specifying the path for the source file when I click th...

Excel 05-13-10
I have an e-mail box above worksheet - need to make it disappear. Click File, Send to, and click e-mail to toggle it back off. Donna G wrote: > I have an e-mail box above worksheet - need to make it disappear. ...

Using a SQL Job to run an unattended Integration with Integration
Is there a way to run an Integration using a sql job instead of using a Windows Scheduled task. I am using SQL Optimizer so I do not need to log into Great Plains first. Lewis: Yes. You would first create a .bat file (DOS program). In this batch file, you move to the Integration Manager folder (optional), then you would use the command line called IMRun.exe located in this folder (IMRun.Exe "IntegrationName" -Refer documentation) . Once you create the batch file, you would call this batch file using a DTS package within SQL EM. Then you would schedule a SQL job to call this D...