integration manager error: Scrolling window link table not on form

We've had this integration running for the last couple of years and today it
stopped.  I get this error:

"DOC 1 ERROR: Scrolling window link table not on form."

regardless of whether I run it on new or processed data.  I think this
causes the balance of the documents to fail.  Here is the full log.

Integration Log
Integration: AR Sale Invoice Upload (ID: 41)
Action: None
Start Time: 8/16/2006 12:40:03 PM

  8/16/2006 12:40:03 PM Source: IIntegrationEngine_Run, Status Code: 0
Opening source query...
  8/16/2006 12:40:03 PM Source: IIntegrationEngine_Run, Status Code: 0
Establishing source record count...
  8/16/2006 12:40:03 PM Source: IIntegrationEngine_Run, Status Code: 0
Beginning integration...
1:  Sales / Invoices 51633 Insert Failed 0.89 Seconds
    DOC 1 ERROR: Scrolling window link table not on form.
2:  Sales / Invoices 51635 Insert Failed 0.61 Seconds
    DOC 2 ERROR: A value exceeding the maximum length was found in the
'Document Number' field of the root recordset.  Maximum length is 0.  Value
is 51635., length is 5
  8/16/2006 12:40:05 PM Source: FinishIntegration, Status Code: 3
Integration Failed
  8/16/2006 12:40:05 PM Source: FinishIntegration, Status Code: 3
Integration Results
    2 documents were read from the source query.
    2 documents were attempted:
        0 integrated without warnings.
        0 integrated with warnings.
        2 failed to integrate.

Finish Time: 8/16/2006 12:40:05 PM

Source Total: 2
Successfully Integrated: 0
Integrated With Warning: 0
Failed: 2

Completion Status: Completed
Integration Status: No Documents Succeeded
0
Ben1 (161)

having problems with DSMOD not ignoring errors
Hi, I am trying to remove all users in a specific OU from a group. The command that I am giving is below dsquery user "ou=TestOU,dc=domainname,dc=com" -limit 10000 | dsmod group "CN=Test_Group,ou=Groups,dc=domainname,dc=com" -rmmbr -c From what I understand, the -c tells dsmod to ignore errors and continue. But this is not happening. It stops as soon as it comes across someone that is already not a member of the group. What am I doing wrong? On a side note it would be REALLY nice if when looking at group membership that I can sort on the Active Dire...

error message "operation timed out"
hi, when i try to post my website to the web, i get an error message that says "the web publishing wizard was unable to publish your files to the web server for the following reason-the operation timed out". this keeps happening. i recently switched from msn as my isp to comcast, could that have something to do with it? ...

Pivot Table Formula #3
Can a formula be done in one Pivot Table using a field from another pivot Table? A calculated field can only refer to fields in its own pivot table. It can't refer to other pivot tables. carolini wrote: > Can a formula be done in one Pivot Table using a field from another pivot > Table? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Right click mouse window activation disabling
I have a dialog based application which has two dialogs where secod dialo is a modeless dialog. When I Right click the mouse button on any one of the dialog that comes to foreground. I need to block this behaviour on Right click (i.e only on Left click dialog should get activated). How can i achieve this? I tried overriding Rbutton down/up and commenting the base class call but no effect. also i tried pretranslating and blocking Rbutoon messages but without any success. That is not message of windows's job. To make what you want, using Mouse Hooking (WH_MOUSE) -- WebSite : Realizat...

Picture manager is not in my MS Office tools folder
MSPM has suddently disappeared from my start menu. No longer in Office tools. Can still use MSPM to work with pictures but left side task bar is gone. Easy email, cd creating, etc are all gone. Can't find any of it. Now only have shortcuts with a gazillian files. What have I done wrong? Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

errors when clicking links in emails
Just started having problems with links in my emails. When I click on a web site link or a link to show a video I get the following error, "this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer." I haven't changed any security settings that I can think of. I have recently installed and then uninstalled Mozille Firefox. Otherwise, I dont think any other changes have been made. Also not sure if this is a Windows problem, or an Outlook 2002 problem. No info in the MS knowedgebase on this either. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. JWPl...

Store Procedure Error
I changed a table relationship for a customized Report and after exiting the sytem and reentering Great plains, I got the error below: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'zDP_SY01401F_1'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SY01401'. Any ideas? Thanks! Matt ...

looking for a case management template
I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyone provide suggestions. Search on-line for "case management" template. Search at Microsoft.com for "case management" template. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "DB ADMIN" <DB ADMIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9F774D0-BAF7-494E-AAFE-157317D7C416@microsoft.com... >I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My > primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyo...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Windows Live Mail shutting itself down
After composing a rather long email this evening I had just clicked on "Send" when I got a message something to the effect that "Windows Live Mail has encountered a problem and must shut down." I lost the email as the entire WLM system shut down. I don't know if this is related but a few minutes earlier when I first opened WLM and tried to receive messages (sync) nothing happened. I had told the computer to "work offline" earlier in the evening but before going to WLM had unchecked that option. My internet explorer was already open. I went b...

Query that will look for duplicate in two tables.
I have two tables that were originaly Excel tables and imported them into Access. Import went well. Both tables consist of columns named - Name, Department Number, Department Name, and Employee ID. I need to compare the two tables and have Access give me the NON duplicates. I ran a Find Unmatched Query using name in both tables. The results showed almost as many records as are in the original two tables. What I noticed it found in one table Smith, John and Smith,John. These are the same people but one person typed the name with the last name and comma space while the other pers...

CString::Format misinterpreting managed String as parameter
I'm mixing managed and unmanaged code in my VC++ projects and using CString and String classes at the same time. Following code-snippet worked without problems in VC++ .NET 2002: CString strTemp; String *sManaged = "anything"; strTemp.Format("%s", sManaged ); SetWindowText(strTemp); The result was, of course, "anything" on the screen. The same snippet, when compiled under VC++.NET 2003 and started in release mode or with Ctrl+F5 in debug mode reproduces unreadable output. However, it worls when debugging.. Any idea of what's going on here? "...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

Unable to access links in Outlook email
I am getting a message when I try to click on a link within an email which says: This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator. I get this message on any link within an email. Thanks for any help. "Virginia Squire" wrote: > I am getting a message when I try to click on a link within an email which > says: This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on > this computer. Please contact your system administrator. > > I get this message on any link...

Order Management with multiples sites
for improve the product, we need that order management permit to generate orders from multiple sites and with diferent documents type. This because, the orders could be delivered from different sites. This is necessary for the mobility. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

Making An Outside Border Different From Interior Borders In A Table ?
I'm either have having a bad day or I have been defeated by Word. I have a table where I want to make the outside border heavier than the borders dividing the cells internally, as well as separating groups of cells with a heavier border (for visual clarity). I simply cannot find a way of doing this ! Using the various formatting tools simply puts the same weight of border around all the cells selected, or around an individual cell selected. It is not possible to select just one side of a cell and change the weight of the line to a different one. Thus, any table only seems a...

error in code
m_TQuote.Open(); // addedd for database m_bInserting = FALSE; // addedd for datbase DoModal(); //GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1 ,m_MainEdit); //GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_ID,m_TQuote.m_DateTimeStamp,m_TQuote.m_MarketNo,m_TQuote.m_Bid,m_TQuote.m_MarketName,m_TQuote.m_Ask,m_TQuote.m_MarketState); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_DateTimeStamp,); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_MarketNo); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_Bid); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_MarketName); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_Ask); GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1,m_TQuote.m_MarketState); HRESULT hr = 0; ...

Outlook 2k: Plain Text
Hi, I am running O2k on W2k sp4. I thought "Plain Text" was Plain Text, but I get messages in, say, "(Plain Text) - Central European (Windows)" and/or other "European" designation and the font and/or size is different from my (default specified) "Plain Text". What are these "European" designations? Can I convert them to ordinary plain text? If so, how? My little ("edit") routine for converting html doesn't work. Thanks, Puddin' "Blues starts to rolling ... stops at my front do'. I'm gonna change my way...

Frx Susbcript 9 error
I am running a consolidated Income Statement in FRx and I get an Error 9 when it hits this one company. It consolidates 5 different companies, one that is translated. I just can;t figure it out. I have a very similar Balance Sheet that runs just fine. I have tried everything, change the output names, etc. I can run the report if I just select that one company but when I run the total company it won't run, it stops with the error. I am using row linking and currency translation. I can run the report for all companies individually. I just don't get it. I have gone through the various kb...

On error displayes default error code instead of the specifyed one
Hi, I have added error handling code to my combo box. Private Sub searchName_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object On Error GoTo ERR_Handler Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[sdutentId] = " & Str(Nz(Me![searchName], 0)) On Error GoTo 0 Exit Sub ERR_Handler: MsgBox "Please empty search box before continuing!" End Sub But it doesn't display the message in msgbox, it displayed default ms access error code. which is "The text you have entered isn't an item in the ...

Table Service and Tabs
Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and saving running bills. If you mean like an extra charge, say corkage, you could just set this up as a tax and call it "Corkage"...and you can always just hold a transaction, bring it back up add stuff to it and send it back to hold again. Then you can just bring it back off hold (recall) when it is time to settle the bill. Is that like what you want to do? "Molson69" wrote: > Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and saving > running bills. What I need to do is all...

"an unknown error has occurred. retry the action" When going offline?
I searched the NG before posting, so here goes.... We have a user that is having a problem with going offline with CRM 3.0 running with Office 2007 Pro, on XP Pro. I just installed this yesterday for him while he was in the office, and he was able to go online, and offline with no problems, multiple times. Now he is home, and cannot go offline, while working through the VPN? he is able to use CRM through the Outlook Client, but when he clicks the "go offline" button, he get the "an unknown error has occurred. retry the action" error. Any help would be greatly appre...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Resource Missing error when importing Form with VBA
Hello everyone! I'm trying to import a package file created on another machine onto a couple of my servers. It's only a single modified form with VBA code, called "UM_ Payment_Entry". However, every time I try to import the package on the server, I get the error message Resource "PrintReceipt" is missing. Now, "Print Receipt" is defined in the package code....so why isn't Great Plains finding the resource? Thanks, Steven Vallarian -----------------------payment_entry.package contents---------------- <Component Name="UM_Payment_Entry&quo...