Integration Manager 10.0 error message

Would anyone know the cause if this error?  This fixed assets integration ran
with no problem last month.

"Integration <  > is not ready to run due to the following problems:

Source queries are not ready to execute.

Query <  > cannot be executed until the following problem is corrected:"
 ------  and nothing is listed!

Thanks for any help offerred.

0
Patti1 (48)

Are you able to right click on the source and preview? You may have to
remap the source file. Thanks, VJ

On Nov 3, 10:57=A0am, Patti <Pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Would anyone know the cause if this error? =A0This fixed assets integrati=
on ran
> with no problem last month.
>
> "Integration < =A0> is not ready to run due to the following problems:
>
> Source queries are not ready to execute.
>
> Query < =A0> cannot be executed until the following problem is corrected:=
" =A0
> =A0------ =A0and nothing is listed!
>
> Thanks for any help offerred.

0
rutvijrshah (142)
11/3/2009 5:50:50 PM
I have seen this error in one of two scenarios:

1. When the source file does not exist in the directory specified by the
source queries,

or

2. When you are using an Advanced ODBC source query that points to a table
whose definition has changed.

In the first case, verify the file you are reading from exists. In the
second case, refresh the columns in the query. If all else fails, try
removing and re-adding your source queries. Backup the IM database and try to
perform this operation. If you have more than one source query, you will need
to re-establish the relationships between the queries.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Patti" wrote:

> Would anyone know the cause if this error?  This fixed assets integration ran
> with no problem last month.
>
> "Integration <  > is not ready to run due to the following problems:
>
> Source queries are not ready to execute.
>
> Query <  > cannot be executed until the following problem is corrected:"
>  ------  and nothing is listed!
>
> Thanks for any help offerred.

0
MarianoGomez (3440)
11/4/2009 2:42:01 AM
On Nov 3, 6:42=A0pm, Mariano Gomez
<MarianoGo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have seen this error in one of two scenarios:
>
> 1. When the source file does not exist in the directory specified by the
> source queries,
>
> or
>
> 2. When you are using an Advanced ODBC source query that points to a tabl=
> whose definition has changed.
>
> In the first case, verify the file you are reading from exists. In the
> second case, refresh the columns in the query. If all else fails, try
> removing and re-adding your source queries. Backup the IM database and tr=
y to
> perform this operation. If you have more than one source query, you will =
need
> to re-establish the relationships between the queries.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLChttp://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> The Dynamics GP Blogster athttp://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com
>

> "Patti" wrote:
> > Would anyone know the cause if this error? =A0This fixed assets integra=
tion ran
> > with no problem last month.
>
> > "Integration < =A0> is not ready to run due to the following problems:
>
> > Source queries are not ready to execute.
>
> > Query < =A0> cannot be executed until the following problem is correcte=
d:" =A0
> > =A0------ =A0and nothing is listed!
>
> > Thanks for any help offerred.- Hide quoted text -

I have the same issue, but it is because I moved the files from a
failing server to a different share path on another server. I can
change the source's file path in the source's properties, but it
doesn't actually save it.
0
dhitson (1)

Store Procedure Error
I changed a table relationship for a customized Report and after exiting the sytem and reentering Great plains, I got the error below: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'zDP_SY01401F_1'. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'SY01401'. Any ideas? Thanks! Matt ...

"No more new fonts may be applied to this Workbook" message
When trying to copy graphs to a new worksheet within the same workbook I am getting the following message "No more new fonts may be applied to this Workbook". It then won't allow me to change the font size on the graph labels. Any idea what this is and how to correct? Thanks. See this KB http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;215573 XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "j" <jcamp@citizensbankwv.com> wrote in message news:043f01c37c99$7ba928f0$a40128...

BCM to CRM 4.0 data migration
Hi there, Has anyone done BCM to CRM 4.0 conversion? Is there a tool exists to transfer data from BCM to CRM 4.0 like it has for CRM 3.0? Could you bring the Activity across to CRM 4.0? The problem with BCM to CRM 3.0 conversion was that it will bring the activity across but it would not link them back to correct accounts or contacts records in CRM. Please let me know if anyone here has done the conversion from BCM to CRM 4.0, the tool that you used and the challenges that you faced. thanks Kyaw I was able to bring across Accounts linked to Contacts by exporting both to CSV. I ...

update won't run...from v.X to 10.1.2
I have recently installed Office v.X on my office G4 and am trying to upgrade so I can connect to our exchange server. I downloaded the 10.1.2 updater and have run it but it seems to hang on the "Gathering Information" window with the spinning beach ball of death. I have tried restarting, repairing permissions, redownloading the installer and nothing chanages. Am I doing this the right way or is there an upgrade I'm missing somewhere? is there something else I'm not doing right? Thank you in advance for your help!! peace jarod Hi Do you have some mounted serve...

errors when clicking links in emails
Just started having problems with links in my emails. When I click on a web site link or a link to show a video I get the following error, "this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer." I haven't changed any security settings that I can think of. I have recently installed and then uninstalled Mozille Firefox. Otherwise, I dont think any other changes have been made. Also not sure if this is a Windows problem, or an Outlook 2002 problem. No info in the MS knowedgebase on this either. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. JWPl...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

test 04-22-10
;lgplfoblgh^p-bvof Your test worked, but your spell check didn't. Test Newsgroup: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.test.here -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "claire labrecque" <clabreque@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:ur%23FbEd4KHA.5324@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > ;lgplfoblgh^p-bvof ...

How to make Outlook 2003 select the oldest message in its inbox folder?
Hello! Is there a way to let Outlook 2003 select the oldest e-mail in the inbox folder? It seems like my Outlook likes to pick the newest one in the list/index. Thank you in advance. -- Phillip Pi Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst ISP/Symantec Online Services and Norton SystemWorks (PC) Symantec Corporation www.symantec.com ----------------------------------------------------- Email: phillip_pi@symantec.comSYMC (remove SYMC to reply by e-mail) ----------------------------------------------------- Please do NOT e-mail me for technical support. DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in th...

Picture manager is not in my MS Office tools folder
MSPM has suddently disappeared from my start menu. No longer in Office tools. Can still use MSPM to work with pictures but left side task bar is gone. Easy email, cd creating, etc are all gone. Can't find any of it. Now only have shortcuts with a gazillian files. What have I done wrong? Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://...

looking for a case management template
I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyone provide suggestions. Search on-line for "case management" template. Search at Microsoft.com for "case management" template. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "DB ADMIN" <DB ADMIN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9F774D0-BAF7-494E-AAFE-157317D7C416@microsoft.com... >I need to manage over 600 organization with a variety of variances. My > primary key is a manually created file no. Can anyo...

picklist Synchronization in CRM 3.0 to 4.0
Hi, I have created a custom picklist in crm3.0, where VALUE of picklist are different than the Value of CRM4.0 pick list. Does it impact while Synchronization, i mean when migrating from 3.0 to 4.0? eg: Attribute Picklist3.0 One value is 1 Two value is 3 Three value is 2 Four value is 5 (HERE Value 4 is no longer, its deleted) Attribute Picklist4.0 One value is 1 Two value is 2 Three value is 3 Does is required the same order value in both version? -john I have migrated the system with custom picklist and they are migrated and appeas as they were in CRM 3.0 . /Aamir ...

Entourage not Downloading Whole messages/displaying HTML

CString::Format misinterpreting managed String as parameter
I'm mixing managed and unmanaged code in my VC++ projects and using CString and String classes at the same time. Following code-snippet worked without problems in VC++ .NET 2002: CString strTemp; String *sManaged = "anything"; strTemp.Format("%s", sManaged ); SetWindowText(strTemp); The result was, of course, "anything" on the screen. The same snippet, when compiled under VC++.NET 2003 and started in release mode or with Ctrl+F5 in debug mode reproduces unreadable output. However, it worls when debugging.. Any idea of what's going on here? "...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

Can't send e-mails 07-14-10
Can someone help? I can receive e-mails and send e-mails to people with the e-mail address like mine (ntlworld.com), but not to other addresses e.g aol.com. I get the message. An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Test', Account: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Server: 'smtp.ntlworld.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 you are not allowed to send mail to <*****@aol.com>', Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69 Make sure you have send authentication enabled. Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

Frx Susbcript 9 error
I am running a consolidated Income Statement in FRx and I get an Error 9 when it hits this one company. It consolidates 5 different companies, one that is translated. I just can;t figure it out. I have a very similar Balance Sheet that runs just fine. I have tried everything, change the output names, etc. I can run the report if I just select that one company but when I run the total company it won't run, it stops with the error. I am using row linking and currency translation. I can run the report for all companies individually. I just don't get it. I have gone through the various kb...

6 bottles of wine gets you 10% off?
Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the box, or is it impossible? -- Thank You Vince :) One way is using the discount section. But you have to figure out amount for the 6th bottle and above. "Vince" <Nagarra@yahoo.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:14DF8630-C031-4C90-8FCB-BE8085FFCA25@microsoft.com... > Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the > box, > or is it impossible? > -- > Thank You > Vince :) Can you elaborate any further? If in using the discount section won't tha...

Order Management with multiples sites
for improve the product, we need that order management permit to generate orders from multiple sites and with diferent documents type. This because, the orders could be delivered from different sites. This is necessary for the mobility. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

Resource Missing error when importing Form with VBA
Hello everyone! I'm trying to import a package file created on another machine onto a couple of my servers. It's only a single modified form with VBA code, called "UM_ Payment_Entry". However, every time I try to import the package on the server, I get the error message Resource "PrintReceipt" is missing. Now, "Print Receipt" is defined in the package code....so why isn't Great Plains finding the resource? Thanks, Steven Vallarian -----------------------payment_entry.package contents---------------- <Component Name="UM_Payment_Entry&quo...

Training Material 08-10-04
Hi, What are the best resources for learning MS CRM administration, customization and programming? I looked all over amazon and mspress and couldn't find anything (only MS CRM for dummy sort of things) Any link to resources would be apprecited, Alan ------=_NextPart_0001_261648E0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Alan, In terms of materials available there is the Microsoft CRM for Dummies as well as the Special Edition Using Microsoft CRM books which are available on Amazon as you mentioned. Microsoft also provides some learning content online, which...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Noticeable delay in sending email message
Why is there a ntocieable delay, 30-60 seconds, from when I click the send button to when my either new, reply to, or forward message is actually sent? The messages can or cannot have attachments and can be short, 100-150 words, to long. My account is a hotmail account. Is it such the email server that is hosting me or is there a settiing I can change? I am using Norton Internet Security online and have turned OFF the setting to scan all outgoing email. Dan Why not set up a second email account, the one you have through your = ISP? That way you can compare the two accounts, an...

Text to Columns 05-28-10
I have a column with the following data: A RUT 212874790014 Each cell has the word RUT, and the number changes, altough it always has 12 digits. I need to have the word in one cell and the number in another, so I use the text to column option. But when I finish doing this the result is: A B RUT 21,2875E+11 How can I avoid this, so as to keep displaying the whole original number in the cell? Thanks in advance. Regards, Emece.- After performing the text to columns, format the number column as 'number' zero decimal points. "Emece&quo...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...