Install #2

I just installed GP10 on a users Windows 7 machine. I went through the process, then changed the dynamics.set file to report to the reports.dic file on the server as we are connecting to a remote server. When I open GP it says I must use utilities first. Fine, GP re-opens in utilities. Then it gives me the option to "Update modified forms and reports? which I do, it points to the local reports.dic, which is odd, but ok. when I click process it errors out saying "reports.dic: unable to open. Any ideas???

Thanks,

Matt

0
mcole1 (1)

RE-Installing

Total a column from sheet 2 based on value in sheet 1
Col B Col C Col F Mary Team 1 $331.00 George Team 1 $222.00 Sam Team 2 $186.00 Tom Team 2 $100.00 Above is an example of my data on Sheet 2. On Sheet 1, I want to total all the total funds raised per Team shown on Sheet 2. I am trying to create a summary of what each team raised. I tried using the formula: =SUM(('sheet 2'!F2:F482=Sheet1!B2)) and I get just a dash in my total col. Can anyone provide some help? Thanks Look in HELP for the SUMIF() function -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Nee...

Also Can't Install Latest Update

vlookup 2 columns
Hi, I have in sheet1 data like this,just eg :- Ord Part Date 890 123 01/02/2004 900 123 01/17/2004 900 492 01/17/2004 914 123 01/20/2004 But when i do vlookup in sheet2 the date column looks like this. =vlookup(b2,sheet1$a$2:$b$4,2,false) Ord Part Date 890 123 01/02/2004 900 123 01/02/2004 900 492 01/17/2004 914 123 01/02/2004 While vlookup,the date column takes the first DATE occurance for the part. I want to compare both the part no as well as order no while doing vlookup. I need something l...

Value Pak Installer

Installation #4

Bullet Points #2
Dumb question.. Can you add bullet points in Excel....Bizarre question but I have to ask... Thanks in advance for any advice... Hold down Alt and press the numpad 0149, release the Alt key -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Gregory Jones" <gkjones@hhf.stjoe.org> wrote in message news:D6EF0D50-59E6-4921-B5F9-21D4D35735D5@microsoft.com... > Dumb question... > > Can you add bullet points in Excel....Bizarre question but I have to ask.... > > Thanks in advance for any advice.... > Peo Thanks ve...

Installer for my access application

Global Address list #2
My company has recently been split into two comapanies, as a result I have setup a new Excahnge org, however I need to populate my new exchange server with the global adress list for the old exchange org . Is there a way to export the global address list and import into the new org.. Thanks -Darren This article should help. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=155414 "Darren" <Darren@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:eRj2WlbwDHA.2540@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > My company has recently been split into two comapanies, as a result I have > setup a new Exca...

Calender #2
I'm creating a monthly calender and am wanting to put the weekend together - how do I do this? Hi rach (rach@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I'm creating a monthly calender and am wanting to put the weekend || together - how do I do this? Can you elaborate a little more on what you are trying to do? -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

excel report manager #2
I did all required in installation and when the report manager comes up I get no options either under "view or scenario", All I see is "none". No choice for any of the 6 out of 20 columns I want to print. Is my Report Manager corrupted? I just d/l it today from the MS site ...

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

Using For
Excel 2000 SR-1 I am trying to write a VB code using a For - Next statement to calcualate cells. The basic satement is: For X = 1 to 7 [A(x)] = {Calcualtion} ' Where A=Column and X = Row Next X Is there a correct way in VB code? This would greatly reduce the code I would have to write otherwise. if you want to put a VALUE in the cell, use something like this ============================== Sub PutValues() Dim ws As Worksheet Dim x As Integer Set ws = ActiveSheet With ws For x = 1 To 7 .Cells(x, 1) = x Next x End With End Sub ===...

Proper #2
What is the vba equivalent to the worksheet proper function? Hi you could always use application.worksheetfunction.proper -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany !!! wrote: > What is the vba equivalent to the worksheet proper > function? There is none so you can use Application.Proper(Range("A1")) as an example Regards, Peo Sjoblom "!!!" wrote: > What is the vba equivalent to the worksheet proper > function? > Hi ...., and if you would like to refine and improve usage in your macro for lastnames such as my own, and for a correct title case...

Compare 2 Sheets and Extract Unique Info to a 3rd Sheet
I have two sheets of stock data from a stock screener, both same parameters, just different time frames (i.e., one sheet is newer whenever I import new a new screen from the Internet), which will pull different stocks as time passes. I'm trying to compare the two sheets and extract the stock data (a whole row's worth of data, not just a cell) that is unique to the "Last Import" sheet. This would allow any new stocks identified on the screener to be transferred to a new sheet (called "Filtered List"). That way I don't have to research the same stocks over and ove...

Delay send rule -- too slow #2
I have set my Outlook rules to delay my outgoing mail from being sent by 1 minute, but I have noticed that the delay time is not accurate. Both at my current job and my previous job I noticed that a 1 minute delay actually takes closer to 2.5 minutes to send, and this is a little too long in my line of work. Is there any way to improve the accuracy of the speed at which mail is sent under this rule? Outlook allows only whole numbers in this rule, so you can't, for example, set a 0.5 minute delay. Many thanks. ...

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...