Inquiry should show net change, beginning and ending balance.

The client would like to have an inquiry window similar to the Detail Inquiry
window, but has the ability to view the Net Change, Beginning and Ending
Balances on the same window.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e87f2724-176e-43e8-9f67-6bc330e14b19&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
balance (3)

Copy without relative formulas changing
I am looking for a way to copy a range of cells somewhere else without the formula references changing. For instance I want to select B1:B3 and copy to C1:C3. Say they contain the formulas =A1+$A$1, =A2+$A$1, A3+$A$1 but I want C1:C3 to still contain =A1+$A$1, =A2+$A$1, =A3+$A$1. I don't want to change from relative to absolute. The only ways I have found is 1) Create a new sheet, Copy B1:B3 into the new sheet at the same position (B1:B3). Then select the cells in the new sheet and move them (with drag and drop) to C1:C3, then copy them to the original sheet into C1:C3. 2) There is an...

All recipients aren't showing up in the To: field
When I receive an email sent to a bunch of people, only my email address shows in the To: field. So it looks like I'm the only one that got the email. I only see that others got the same email when someone else replies. The sender is not using the CC or BCC fields, he is putting all the recipients in the To: field. And he is listing the recipents individually, they are not part of a group. We are using Outlook 2003 and are on Exchange 5.5 - any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help! Hi fielix >he is putting all the recipients in the To: field. >any ideas? Maybe he use ...

PO Receipt Drillbackin Inventory Trasaction inquiry
Just updated to version 9.0, it does not appear that we can drill back from a PO receiving to see the actual receiving from the Item Transaction inquiry window Is this a problem with version 9? (in v7.5 we used project purchase order processing, now it is combined with the purchasing POP) thanks -- Doug What is the title of the window from which you are starting? -- Charles Allen, MVP "Doug" wrote: > Just updated to version 9.0, it does not appear that we can drill back from > a PO receiving to see the actual receiving from the Item Transaction inquiry > wi...

End of Year #2
At the end of the year, what do i need to do in money for taxes... do i need to generate a report or start a new file for the next year? This is my first year using the software and I have no idea what I need to do to denote the new fiscal year. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Rich Nothing besides date your transactions. All relevant Money reports and so on know how to tell data from one year from data for the next and the previous. "Rich" <richkeith82@aol.com> wrote in message news:03eb01c3d3f2$f1a366f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > At the end of the year, wh...

Net chanel display #2
Hi everyone, I try to set up a net display chanel to show a comercial clip in another monitor. Everything is fine except the windows media players showing all the skin and border. How do I set up the net display show only a movie without border or skin around it? Thanks you very much Embed the video into a web page (.html file). "Phu Nguyen" <phuthuy2328@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23V8EhCyEHHA.3576@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi everyone, > I try to set up a net display chanel to show a comercial clip in another > monitor. Everything is fine except the wi...

Access 2K7
I followed the directions here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;285820 When I run it, I'm getting the error: "438 Object doesn't support this property or method" It looks like it's breaking on this bit of code: ".Picture = strImagePath" Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Module code: Option Compare Database Option Explicit Public Function DisplayImage(ctlImageControl As Control, strImagePath As Variant) As String On Error GoTo Err_DisplayImage Dim strResult As String Dim strDatabasePath As String Dim intSlashLo...

USB xtnl drive does not show.
Hi With Xp Pro and and IDE mobo box I have attached a sata 500 GB drive to a few USB ports and whilst the 3 prong tray shows, it goes away and does not load the drive. What could cause this please. rock Found it! The 'new' data cable was no good. Tried an old one I had and bimbo!! Just shopws.. always, always always, check the cable before trying other time consuming things.. rock On 6/02/2010 11:54 AM, rock wrote: > Hi > > With Xp Pro and and IDE mobo box I have attached a sata 500 GB drive to > a few USB ports and whilst the 3 pr...

Analytical Accounting
There should be a fiscal year end process in AA to zero out the transaction amounts for revenue and expense transaction codes. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx...

change background color of row until condition is met
I have 2 columns, status and order. If the status is "T", then the whole row for that work order should have a yellow background. next time the order is entered and its status is still "T", that row should be yellow too until the status for the order becomes "C" when it bcomes "C", all the yellow rows should be back to default A B ORDER STATUS 1 T 2 C 1 T 1 C So the first and third rows should be yellow, but when i enter the fourth row and enter "C" for...

Get valid elements using XmlSchema

don't want to show images for treeview child items
Hi, I set up a tree view control. I see all of the child items inherit their images from their parents. But for some child items, I don't want to show any image at all. How do I kill the inheritance? Your help is appreciated. JD I don't about child items inheriting images from the parent. But when you add your child items pass a -1 to InsertItem as the Image index. AliR. "JD" <jdt_young@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uwvPga8%23HHA.5404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I set up a tree view control. I see all of the child items inherit their...

Chart does NOT show data entered for the values represented
I continue to find a problem in excel 2007 that was not present in 2003. I will input 2or more columns and rows of data to create a chart, then create the chart; but IF MORE THAN ONE data path is selected to be charted, the other data paths are charted incorrectly. They do not reflect the values in the cells! Obviously then, my charts are wrong and I can't rely on them for analysis. Please respond if this has happened to you and you know how to correct for this. I am very frustrated. -- Judi Hi Judi, Data Path? what is this, are your charts refering to other workbooks? Why ...

Dates changed on Copy Cell
I am now using Excel 2007 and keep finding that the year in the date is changed when I copy from one cell to another in another spreadsheet. I start with 9/12/2008 17:00 (formated as a custom format) and it is copied in as 10/12/2012 17:00 (same format). Can anyone help? Thanks Jim > changed when I copy from one cell to another in another spreadsheet. I assume that you mean Workbook not Worksheet in the same Workbook. You have the second Workbook set to the 1904 date system. -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinato...

document inquiry
When using Inquiry, Purchasing, Transaction by Vendor, it would be nice if the system defaulted (or gave an option for default) for document date rather than document number. Also, it would be better if the displayed items would list the more current items on top rather than having to scroll down to the bottom each time I want to review information. It is great to show all year's data in one screen to scroll down, but I review current year data more than I do prior year data. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions w...

Layout Changes
Hi, I'm using a template for a newsletter, and I need to find out if I can edit the layout. What I have is, on one page, text boxes for 150-200 words and 100-150 words, and I have a 300 word article to fit in, so I would like to use this space as one. Is there any way to do this? This is in pub2003. Thanks in advance. Chris Delete the second text box, draw a new one, from the first text box, create a text box link. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com...

show msg if subfrm is not null
I have a form with an unbound subform that is bound to a particular form depending on which selection in the control group on the main form is chosen. When the subform is bound to one form, and it loads, I have a form that pops up as a message box, but I would like this message box to only pop up if a subform on *that subform* has a record. Confused yet? Main form: ""add_new_all" control group on main form: "frame_choose_sub" option chosen: "btn_contact_info" subform control on main form: "subf_main_blank" When the option is chosen, the 'b...

Costs in Inquiry
I can't hide the costs in inquiry / sales, there should be a security option where you could hide the costs on the forms. I am using Great Plains 8.0. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dg...

Cdn Payroll-Inquiry class only
I have had several requests from customers to setup an inquiry only class. Currently this is very cumbersome and impossible with the current year employee cards unaccessible from the inquiry window only It would be great if this could be added to GP 10 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I...

Show data table
I am using Excel in Office 2003. Under chart opition I swelect 'show data table' Can I edit that table? In the data table that appears I want to add letters after the numbers. No, the data table cannot be edited. In fact, XL has rather limited support for it. Instead, you may want to simulate the effect of a data table. See Custom Chart Table http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/data_table/index.htm -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <1acd01c48c75$d6161450...

Changed Password Online, now WLM doesn't send/receive
Hi, I had my hotmail account hacked and sending spam, so I quickly logged into hotmail (via www.hotmail.com) and changed my password. When I opend WLM it wouldn't Sync. I went to Tools > Accounts and updated my saved password to the new one. Click Sync and get the following errror message: ----------- Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (my user name) account. The sign-in name you entered doesn't exist, or your password is incorrect. Server Error: 0x80048821 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live ...

Send Button not showing
How do I at least run out look so that I can see the mail button so that I may set up a email account. I installed it with out setting up email account therefore I can not see the send button? Onay Jones, you wrote on Wed, 8 Apr 2009 02:43:01 -0700: > How do I at least run out look so that I can see the mail button so that I > may set up a email account. I installed it with out setting up email account > therefore I can not see the send button? This button is only available if an email account does exist. When you have created an account, the button will appear ;-). -- Best...

CHANGE CALENDAR VIEW in 2003
would like to view only the current month in my 2003 version. I don't want to see the ending days/dates of last month nor the first few days of the next month. "violet" <violet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A7046351-33D1-4BBC-9EEB-2515B37CC030@microsoft.com... > would like to view only the current month in my 2003 version. > I don't want to see the ending days/dates of last month nor the first few > days of the next month. Sorry, but that can't be done. Outlook must put _something_ in the extra spaces preceeding the f...

Named ranges & protect Print_area? & apply changes across WS's?
I have 13 WS with same layout, is there anyway I can use grouping to select all 13 WS, then select a cell range and apply a named range to these cells across every WS? Basically while im setting up this WB any changes I make to one of these 13 WS needs to be applied to the others, the only differences on each WS are contained on the first few rows of each page (4 pages per WS) (13 WS = (2 WS per day Mon-Sat) + (1 for Sunday)) example: each WS is setup as A1:AA236, then split in to 4 pages, Page1=A1:AA59 Page2=A60:AA118 Page3=A119:AA177 Page4=A178:AA236 these pages are the named ranges I wi...

Money 2005 Show Sub-Category
I just gave Microsoft another $50 to go from Money 2003 Deluxe to 2005! So it begins again. I guess I'm stupid but how do I get the program to show the Category and Sub-Category as separate drop down boxes so I can pick them one at a time. Money 2003 had an option somewhere but I can't seem to find the magic spot in 2005. Also, when 2005 started up the first time it showed a box with potential recurring investment transactions (interest/dividends - I think). How do I get to that "option" since I initially unchecked all the suggestions and now I would like to recon...

Inquiry Error
HI!!! I had one of user when he try to use INQUIRY-SALE- TrxByCustomer and select any VendorID then he get this=20 error: stmt(24905464):*/ BEGIN DECLARE @stored_proc_name char(27) DECLARE @retstat=20 int DECLARE @param23 int set nocount on SELECT=20 @stored_proc_name =3D 'AE.dbo.rmTransactionInquiry' EXEC=20 @retstat =3D @stored_proc_name '##1924310', '300 DMRT- CM@RIS', '', = '=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE=DE', = '1900.01.01', '9999.1 2.31', 0, 32767, 0, 32767, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1.0000000, 2, 2,=20 1007, 1007, &...