Infotechspectrum: Our Direct Client is urgently in need of "Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services".

Hi,

Hope you are doing good. Please find the Requirement below and send me
your Word format updated Resume if still available.

Position : Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Location : Burbank CA. (Locals)
Duration : Aug 28 thru Oct 31
Interview: Immediate

Skill set Required:

* 2-3 Yrs, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)

* 2-3 Years developing reports from Great Plains Financials Tables.

* Excellent English skills are critical here, spoken and written.

Thanks
0
ekka.neel (1)