Increase Report Options in Report Group Window

Currently under the Reports - Financial - Groups window there are only 32
reports in the Report Options box.  We have more than 32 reports set up, we
would like to see all of the reports in order to put them into a group.  We
only need to add 10-15 reports into the group, but we need to see all of the
reports we have set up.  We would utilize the Group Reporting option more if
we were able to see all of our reports.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f34a034e-98e0-480a-bcab-3b24f1dea3c1&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Reports in Money Small Business 2004
Since "upgrading" from Money SB 2002 to SB 2004, when I run a Sales Analysis Report (ie, "All Projects" or any project for that matter) . . . NONE of the sales/invoices are included (except as $zero) for the dates BEFORE I "upgraded" the software. The paid (or unpaid) invoice (s) for all of the projects are still there, showing the correct amount of money, they are not, however included in ANY type of report I try to run. In other words, I can ONLY get totals within a report SINCE I "upgraded" (since 6/1/04). IF I were to run any sales reports...

Contact Grouping Problem
I can set up a contact group by right clicking on contacts. I select New Group and name it "Banks". When I try to drag anything to it it will not go. I get that little circle with the diagional dash through it! Version of Outlook? Where did you create this group? If 2007, the group on the navigation bar is for a group of folders. If you want to create a group to send mail to, that is a distribution list. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: m...

Restoring Flash Window
Hey There, I have one problem. I have a flash window that I have hidden using ShowWindow(SW_HIDE). When I try to restore it using ShowWindow(SW_RESTORE), all I get is an entry on the taskbar that says "Dummy" on it. It can't be maximized or made into a window. How can I get around this situation? Thanks! Jay (patelj27b at gmail dot com) Try ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); AliR. "Jay" <patelj27b@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163711289.997654.108020@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hey There, > I have one problem. I have a flash window that I have hi...

Monthly sales report
I am looking for a report that is a month end recap of the daily register Z reports. Does anyone have a report like this? I am prepared to customize a report, it would be nice if I can start with something close to what I need. Thank you ...

Paste options in HTML format within 2003
I have a strange one here that I don't think is duable but want to throw it open to the masses to see if there is a way of doing this. The issue is that I have a user that for the past few months has been copying data out of an excel workbook into Outlook. When the data is copied the user states that she has the option to change the formatting of the copy via a paste option box that appear on the screen. I know this works in Rich Text and using word as an editior but under HTML it does not work. I am reasonably postive that this option is not availalbe in HTML format an...

Report with Graphic
I have designed a report with a colour Graphic embedded. When I print preview the report, the graphic shows in colour, however, when I send to the Canon colour printer, the Graphic prints in Black. I have adjusted the printer settings to the highest resolution to no avail. I would appreciate any guidance or suggestions and thanks for any help I would start by trying to print a graphic from a different program to that sam printer. That will help narrow down whether th eproblem is in Access vs. the printer/printer driver Thanks Fred, Other Graphics do print i...

[GROUP]
at the top of my screen beside my file name is this, [GROUP]. i don't know how it got there but now every time i change a cell in one worksheet it changes that cell in every worksheet. PLEASE HELP! Hi you have grouped some sheets. Simply click on one single tab name at the bottom -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Egnarts wrote: > at the top of my screen beside my file name is this, > [GROUP]. i don't know how it got there but now every > time i change a cell in one worksheet it changes that > cell in every worksheet. PLEASE HELP! Hi You've grouped yo...

sales report
How could I view a report of each sale with the detail of a specific day after I ran the z report? In the Sales Detail Report I'm given each item sold individualy, not each total sale. Thanx You can group DateSold field in Sales Detail Report. cpdinesh@gmail.com Jumbo Electronics Co.LLC www.jumbocorp.com "jfhandm@optonline.net" wrote: > How could I view a report of each sale with the detail of > a specific day after I ran the z report? > In the Sales Detail Report I'm given each item sold > individualy, not each total sale. Thanx > ...

User denied access to reports after account name change
We have several users who have gotten married which has led to their account name being changed. Now the can not run any reports, they get an access denied error. The reports are being run in SharePoint integration mode. The data connections are not using "Windows authentication (integrated)" mode. All other users are fine. Any ideas? Hi I am not famililar with reports that run in SharePoint integration mode, perhaps SharePoint persmissions are the issue. "Rincewind60" <Rincewind60@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:584868...

Increase size of pie chart within control?
Is there a way to increase the size of a pie chart within its control? I have a limited amount of space in which to display the chart, so the overall size of the control is restricted. But within it there's quite a lot of "wasted" white space and I would like to make the pie itself larger and more legible. Can do, or not? Many thanks CW In design mode, double-click on the chart within the control to select it for editing. Then use the sizing handles to resize the chart area to the size of the control; this does not have to be square. Click on the plot area to select it ...

Ipad to exchange from outside the local network. Options?
We've got a very small exchange system consisting of 4 email accounts (SBS 2003). 2 of users have blackberries and we have BIS installed. We are no looking at ipod touch's and ipads as another way to access our email. This works great when you are on the LAN or at one of our persistant VPN'd locations, but does not work "off the network" I've tried to get the apple devices to VPN through our Checkpoint VPN-1 EDGE firewalls but am not having much luck. This would be optimal since it's secur and would place these devices on the network and then the emai...

Payroll report employee more than 90 days between last two checks
For New Hire reporting in Wisconsin, we recently found out that if someone goes unpaid for more than 90 days and then receives a paycheck again, we need to report them as a new hire. We do employee a large # of college students that will take the summer off and come back to work in the fall. We don't terminate them during this time so there is know paperwork that is generated when they come back to work, thus we need a new system to generate the new hire reporting. I would like to create a report that we can run after every payroll that will show the last two dates an employee wa...

Turn off windows updates
Our office uses a computer guy who has turned off all of windows updates. He said we dont need them. Can anyone confirm this. Thank you "Donna@Repco" <Donna@Repco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DF4F981-39FC-428C-BCDA-586FCB8D1347@microsoft.com... > > Our office uses a computer guy who has turned off all of windows updates. > He said we dont need them. Can anyone confirm this. > > Thank you BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Has he tried to sell you a train yet? -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fi...

grouping summary with a total
I have to generate an excel file showing machine capacity by week. our work week is from monday ~friday. with a date field, how do i create weekly totals? I want to show machine hours by machine, week. Are you wanting to generate this file from Access, or strictly within Excel? If strictly within Excel, you'd be best off reposting to a newsgroup related to Excel: this one's for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "tecas" <ted.castillo@...

Can not set mail forward option to a new domain
I am gradually migrating users to a new domain and want to set the forward option on the original domain. I have already created a trust relationship between the two domains. From Active Directory Users and Computers I go to the properties page of the user and Choose the "Exchange General" tab then "Delivery Options..." When I try to set the forward address to an account on the new domain I get the following error... Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension A constraint violation occurred. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202f Microsoft Active Directory - Exch...

Drivers for percentage increase
I am trying to set up a driver to include in my budget profile so that my managers can select the percentage from a driver and see on each budget line what the outcome will be i.e staff costs may be calculated at 150,000 but if I used my driver to calculate an increase of 3.5% that would change the staff costs to 155,250. Can anyone help? Regards Jo I am not sure what you question is but this may help:- In cell A 2 I have 150,000 In cell B 2 I have 3.5% In cell C 2 I have:- =(A2*B2)+A2 - and this returns 155,250 to cell C 2. If my comments have helped please h...

Outlook e-mail grouped/viewed like a relational database.
Outlook should allow multiple dynamic views for e-mail. When an e-mail is received, the reader would have the option to assign user defined categories that would allow easier retrieval from a large number of e-mails. For example, I would like to categorize my recieved e-mail both specifically and generically. I'd like to have the option to see all "Technical" e-mails received, and then have the ability to assign more qualifying categories. This would enable me to view e-mail via multiple views that I define per my needs. Currently, I have to use folders to store e-mai...

Undelivered email report
I have sent emails but unfortunately misspelled their email address. However, I did not get an "undelivered report" advising me that my email was not sent. How do I go about getting this "undelivered report" being sent to me in future. "Freda" <Freda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:742E75A5-398D-463B-AE33-167F974F4CA7@microsoft.com... >I have sent emails but unfortunately misspelled their email address. However, > I did not get an "undelivered report" advising me that my email was not > sent. > How do ...

Prevent cells from re-sizing when using pivot drop down option
I know how to keep a chart from being re-sized when for instance i select the filter option from a Pivot table ( my chart uses data from the pivot) But when using the filter option in pivot tables often the column width changes for the new data. I want to know if and how to stop that from happening (like i can in chart fixing). any help truly appreciated. Val ...

Creating group from an email in outlook 2002
Hi all, Can anyone pls tell me how to set up a new group in the address book from an incoming received mail? i.e. received mail addressed to 50 people (who are not in my address book), including myself. Need to create a group from those 50 "to" names. I appreciate any help! Thanks much. No such feature in Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:780901c3e772$62b60590$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Can anyone pls tell me how to set up a new group in the > address book from an ...

Proxy Settings for VPN in Group Policy
Hi All Can anyone tell me where or if it is possibe to set proxy settings for a VPN connection anywhere in Group Policy ? Thanks ...

Bank Rec
Please make the Outstanding Transactions Report in Bank Rec: 1) print automatically when a Reconciliation is performed 2) reprintable We have been asked for this by almost every customer that is using Bank Rec. Thanks! Victoria ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message...

Export report into Word table
Hi. I have an Access 2007 database. I would like to know the best way to setup the report so I can easily export the information into a word table. (Perhaps I should link the word table in some sort of merge fashion???). Thanks in advance! ...

C++ MFC reporting
Does anyone know of a reporting package or components available for use from a C++/MFC application that does NOT require COM. I am searching for an alternative to Crystal Reports that we use currently. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Here are a couple of links that may be useful: http://www.livewarepub.com/products2.htm http://www.mpassociates.gr/software/catalog/prog/reportwrite.html Tom "Tony" <tonyng2@spacecommand.net> wrote in message news:escXsPViEHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a reporting package or components available for use fro...

No menu option in Excel 2002 to close a window.
Where on Excel 2002's menu interface do you close a window? My Excel menu bar's Window item only has New Window, Arrange, Hide, Unhide, Split, Freeze Panes, 1 WorkbookNowInMemory.xls:1 and 2 WorkbookNowInMemory:2. The last two items have no functionality (apart from switching window context). It took much trial and error to discover that the (only?) way to do it is indirectly, by tiling the windows then mouse-clicking an icon to kill one window. What kind of unfeature is that? *** Generally one just clicks on the "x" at top right of active window to clos...