Event ID: 0
Date:  9/17/2004
Time:  1:25:49 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: TEST
eConnect Incoming Service Version=7.0.4.0
System.Messaging
Cannot find a formatter capable of reading this message.
   at System.Messaging.Message.get_Body()
   at eConnect_Incoming.eConnect_Incoming.MyReceiveCompleted(Object source,
ReceiveCompletedEventArgs asyncResult)

Here is the code:
1. Serializa a eConnect object

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 Dim objMEM As New MemoryStream
        Dim xmlSERIALIZE As New XmlSerializer(GetType(eConnectType))
        Dim type_eConnect As New eConnectType
        Dim type_SOP As New SMTransactionBatchType
        Dim strLabel As String

        Dim objBatch As New taCreateUpdateBatchHeaderRcd

        With objBatch
            .BACHNUMB = "ECONNECT"

            .BCHCOMNT = "Batch Testing"

            .SERIES = 2

            .GLPOSTDT = "2002-07-15"

            .BCHSOURC = "GL_Normal"

            .DOCAMT = 0

            .ORIGIN = 1

            .NUMOFTRX = 20

            .CHEKBKID = "PryRoll"
            .CNTRLTOT = 1000.0
            .CNTRLTRX = 10

        End With

        type_SOP.taCreateUpdateBatchHeaderRcd = objBatch
        ReDim Preserve type_eConnect.SMTransactionBatchType(0)
        type_eConnect.SMTransactionBatchType(0) = type_SOP

        xmlSERIALIZE.Serialize(objMEM, type_eConnect)
        strLabel = "LLIN2001"

2. push to MSMQ

Private Const mECON_Q_IN = ".\private$\econnect_incoming"
Private Const mECON_Q_DEADLETTER = ".\private$\econnect_incoming_deadletter"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  Dim myMSG As New Message
        Dim strXML As String
        Dim myQ As MessageQueue

        If Not MessageQueue.Exists(mECON_Q_IN) Then
            MessageQueue.Create(mECON_Q_IN, True)
        End If

        Obj.Position = 0
        Dim xmlReader As New XmlTextReader(Obj)
        While xmlReader.Read

            strXML = strXML & xmlReader.ReadOuterXml & vbCr
        End While
        Obj.Close()

        myQ = New System.Messaging.MessageQueue("FormatName:DIRECT=OS:" &
mECON_Q_IN)
        myQ.Formatter = New System.Messaging.XmlMessageFormatter

        myMSG.Label = Label
        myMSG.Body = strXML

        Dim omsgTx As New System.Messaging.MessageQueueTransaction
        omsgTx.Begin()
        myQ.Send(myMSG, omsgTx)
        omsgTx.Commit()
        omsgTx.Dispose()
        omsgTx = Nothing
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I have no problem to use the XMLPusher to manually push the same XML file to
MSMQ, and the Incoming service was able to pick it up.
I watch the above code execute line by line, no error. but, looks like the
incoming service can not read teh message, Would someone give me some
advise?

THanks.

0
llin (8)

Error while trying to establish connection to SQL Server from MSVS 2008
Hi, I hope you can help me with this I've been working on this all day! I've just installed Visual Studio 2008 on my laptop, SQL Server 2005 was a part of this install (on the same laptop). When I tried to create a connection to this database engine I got the error: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open...

Configuration Error
Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Can not access file 'Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy' because it is being used by another process. Source Error: Line 304: <add Line 305: assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" /> Line 306: <add Line 307: ...

Outlooks "Incoming mail (POP3)" keeps changing to "local"
Hi everyone, I have a question on Outlook 2000, every few days my account setting for the "Incoming mail (POP3)" change from the mail server I have specified to "local" and the mailServer then gets added to the "Account name" /meMailServerName Any ideas on why is it doing this, and can I stop it from doing this, cause each time it does, I have to manually change it back to original setting so I can get my mail. Shawn This is your antivirus software, most likely (or antispam software). Outlook doesn't do this. Check with the mfr. to see if they have an...

Recipient update service problem
I have a Windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003. Every here and then the recipient update service stops working. All the current email addresses for the users are fine, but when trying to create a new user, everything is fine, ex. mailbox is created, but recipient policy does not update that users email address. To solve this problem i just restart the server and it seems to fix it. This occurs about every two weeks or so. Does anyone know why the server might be doin this. Thanks, Eddie Eddie wrote: > I have a Windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003. Every > here and then...

xp service pack 2
service pack 2 upgrade installed yesterday - now I can't open excel or word What the he*** is going on? Any error messages? -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "lila reynolds" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:309601c4a3eb$5c10bf60$a401280a...

Restrict Incoming/Outgoing Internet Mail
We are running W3K3 Domain w/ Exchange 2003 - I need to create a network account for an outside contractor who will be here for upwards of 6 months. She needs to be able to book meetings etc with Internal Stafff - therefore ability to view FREE/BUSY. I have looked at 'Publishing FREE/BUSY to an FTP site.' - however that seems like a bit of work for the end user... so I am going to create the contractor a network account complete with mailbox HOWEVER - I want to limit the account to only be able to send messages to internal staff as well only receive mail from internal staff. I k...

All incoming email denied
All of a sudden on Saturday, all incoming email is bieng returned "denied" (at least that what the sender is telling me, I have not seen the actual error report). We can send mail internally and externally, but no one can send mail to us. Any ideas, need some place to start. Look at your SMTP logs, see if there is anything usual in the event logs, get a copy of the NDR from an external source. Use your hotmail, gmail.... account to test. Nue "chris" <you@me.com> wrote in message news:uQ4HJAkYGHA.4432@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > All of a sudden on Saturday,...

Mail Bouncing. Pls help!!!
I am using exchange server 2003. One of my user is facing a strange problem. Once in abt 15-20 days one or two of her mails bounce giving the following error...... The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Rajat Adhikari on 4/12/2004 10:44 PM Remote could not copy the local message to the server for submission.Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. The receipent is also on local network. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!! ...

Entourage help
My macbook started to go haywire so I quickly backed up what I could inc. microsoft user data. I may now end up with a new machine as mine is now unusable. Can I use this backup to import all my old emails and if so how? Thanks in advance? On 6/4/09 4:24 AM, in article 1aef6851-6636-46e7-a82d-bdaac2e7904c@k20g2000vbp.googlegroups.com, "art.smart11@gmail.com" <art.smart11@gmail.com> wrote: > My macbook started to go haywire so I quickly backed up what I could > inc. microsoft user data. I may now end up with a new machine as mine > is now unusable. Can I use this back...

Error Report Wizard
Hi All, I am getting error whenever I try to create a report using the wizard. Everythings goes fine till the final step, and when the final step gets over it throws the error: Record is not available. The requested record was not found or you don't have sufficient permissions to view it. But the log tells a different story. Here is a snap shot of the error. [2010-01-10 01:32:27.8] Process: w3wp |Organization:e8bba7ae-a552-de11- b475-001e0b4882e2 |Thread: 5 |Category: Exception |User: 10c15bb5- a652-de11-b475-001e0b4882e2 |Level: Error | CrmException..ctor at CrmException..ctor(St...

imputed income
does anyone know how to enter imputed income on a salary stub transaction in money 2002? (or any version for that matter).......i know that i can create/enter the category, but it's not showing on my M2002 tax statements. when i compare my W2 with the amount from the M2002 account the difference is my imputed income. does anyone else have or know how to deal with imputed income?????? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.522 / Virus Database: 320 - Release Date: 9/29/2003 See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney...

Incoming emails are not tracking
I have CRM 3.0 and Exchange 2003. I have email tracking turned on. At the moment I am only using the web client to test the system. When I send mail it creates an activity and adds the tracking token just fine. However, when I reply, the emails do go to the users box and forward to the CRM mailbox, but no activities are created, eventhough the token is in tact. Does anyone have any idea why this may be happening. It is important that I track incoming emails. Thanks. check event logs on the exchange server...it may be that the router is having a problem contacting the crm server ...

Error when running "Payroll
Hi all, I got "A get/change last operation on table 'P_CPY_MSTR_LY' failed accessing SQL data." when i ran Payroll - Canada>>Year End File Reset after installation of 2005 Canadian Payroll Year-End Update. Thanks Have you ran the SQL scripts after the installation of SP7 or 2005 installation? James "Smirnoff" <Smirnoff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AB94CE5-D437-4179-9856-411853499089@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > I got "A get/change last operation on table 'P_CPY_MSTR_LY' failed > accessing > SQ...

Why would microsoft support deny a product id? How a user supposed to get help??
I am getting the message below where my product ID is directly from Outlook's About box! Please enter a valid Product ID number and try again. Make sure the Product ID number is of the form: 12345-XXX-7654321-98765. Very frustrating... Looks to me like you've got a pirate version of Outlook.... >-----Original Message----- >I am getting the message below where my product ID is directly from >Outlook's About box! > >Please enter a valid Product ID number and try again. Make sure the Product >ID number is of the form: 12345-XXX-7654321-98765. > >Very f...

Error Message #92
I have a user (User A) that has been granted Publishing Editor permissions for User B's calendar. User A has Win2000 OS with Office 2003. User B is using WinXp and Office 2003. User A can access, read, writed, etc. User B's calendar, but when trying to print the calendar an error message "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook," is returned. The user exits out of Outlook and starts again, but the same error message is returned. I have looked at microsoft's web site, but all posts regard earlier versions of Outl...

font error's
I reinstalled office 2004 and when I start up the message comes " the font xxx is corrupted and needs to be removed". I reinstalled office from the disk but this does not seem to be the problem. iMV <vooijs@niob.knaw.nl> wrote: > I reinstalled office 2004 and when I start up the message comes " the > font xxx is corrupted and needs to be removed". > I reinstalled office from the disk but this does not seem to be the > problem. Nope, you need to find the font you see in the error message and replace it with a clean copy. It could be that the Office fon...

Incoming junk mail not going to Junk E-Mail folder
Yes, yes, here I am again. I have this situation where the incoming e-mail is not being dropped into the Junk E-Mail folder. The setting is set to low, which is the default, yet all the junk mail which would normally drop into my Junk E-Mail folder ends up in my Inbox. I had this recently and I was searching for a solution, but had not made any changes in days, and then it just started working again. Unfortunately, I had to reformat the drive and reinstall everything and now this has come up again. What fun. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is Outlook 2003 under WinXP SP2 w...

runtime error 9
We are running a single lane RMS on an XP Pro SP3. Occassionally during a tender, we will receive the error message "runtime error '9'" subscript out of range This usually occurs when we tender out. At this point, we can exit the application and restart, but the problem will reoccur less frequently if we reboot the machine - obviously a hinderance during the day. Any ideas on what might be the cause? Thank you. Ron This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0095_01CAA66C.B68EC890 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-...

!!URGENT!! NEED HELP ASAP!!
attachments received in Outlook 2000 take a considerable amount of time to open. The larger the file, the longer it takes to open. Is there any way to accelerate the opening of these attachments? Our productivity is lagging, and I have a boss breathing down my neck to get this fixed... Thanks in advance for your help!! If it's that crucial to your business, I strongly suggest that you pay someone to visit your site and fix it for you. That's what I'd do. "Andrewkl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:816001c431eb$de9f1660$a501280a@phx...

INCOMING
Can Access either alone or with the help of an applet detect an incoming phone call? Thanks DS ...

Outlook Web Access MJPEGdecoder.mx error
When users on systems with cCure Security Monitoring System use Web Access for email they receive a "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." error when Outlook Web Access automatically synchronizes (downloads new mail). Details of the error state: appname: iexplore.exe Appver: 6.0.2900.2180 modname: mjpegdecoder.ax ModVer: 8.0.2.7 Offset: 0000118a mjpegdecoder.ax is in a cCure directory, and is nowhere else on the systems. If anyone knows why is Outlook utilising a mjpeg 'codec' that was installed by another...

Help Please #7
I've been a long time Apple user, but this Christmas my wife and kids conspired to get me to "be compatable with the rest of the real world" and got me a new Dell running Windows XP SP2. So here I am looking for some help. If I need to go pound salt please be gentle. I'm using Outlook for email and could use some help with the address book. At the office I use Pine for all my email on a Linux box. It only takes a few editor commands to change pines address book to a *.csv file. 1) How can I set up two address books in Outlook? One for my "personal" address an...

Outlook Error Notification
Hi, Would anyone know how to detect a email delivery failure programmatically? Thanks Yuen ...

Forward incoming emails for one account to an external email addre
I have an email account in my exchange 2000 domain that requires all incoming email to be forwarded to an external account. I have read through the threads on this site, but they do not explain fully how to do this. Can someone provide me with an 'idiots' guide? Setup a Contact in your AD forest with the email address of the foreign mail system. Under the advanced setting of the Exchange mailbox add an alternate recipient to the Contact object. Regards, PaulB "samdews" <samdews@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A59A6E9-C1AE-4297-81AD-D10364847C7...

merge handler error with Briefcase
Briefcase will not update my excel 97 files. I get a "merge handler" error. Acticle 174658 says that updating Office97 with service release 2 will solve the problem. I have Office SR-2 installed but still have the problem. I'm running Win XP Pro(with SP2), Office 97(with Office SR-2) but Word has been updated to Word2000. Please help. ...