Importing VBA form error

I am trying to import a form into Dynamics GP using Customization Maintenance
--> Import. When I process the selected form, I get this error in the error
log.
Line 2: Class {C62A69F0-16DC-11CE-9E98-00AA00574A4F} of control frmEmail was
not a loaded control class.
Line 0: The file C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Data\s3qk.frm could
not be loaded.

Any ideas?

The files required by Customization Maintenance are package (.package) files.
You cannot load a VB form file directly.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Wes VanAlstyne" wrote:

> I am trying to import a form into Dynamics GP using Customization Maintenance
> --> Import. When I process the selected form, I get this error in the error
> log.
> Line 2: Class {C62A69F0-16DC-11CE-9E98-00AA00574A4F} of control frmEmail was
> not a loaded control class.
> Line 0: The file C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Data\s3qk.frm could
> not be loaded.
>
> Any ideas?
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
9/26/2008 4:34:32 PM
Thanks for the reply... I actually found that the MS Forms 2.0 (FM20.DLL) was
not set in the references, so when I got that fixed, I was able to import the
frm file instead of the .package file. That required exporting the form from
the original VBA project.

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> The files required by Customization Maintenance are package (.package) files.
> You cannot load a VB form file directly.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblosgter.blogspot.com
>

> "Wes VanAlstyne" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to import a form into Dynamics GP using Customization Maintenance
> > --> Import. When I process the selected form, I get this error in the error
> > log.
> > Line 2: Class {C62A69F0-16DC-11CE-9E98-00AA00574A4F} of control frmEmail was
> > not a loaded control class.
> > Line 0: The file C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Data\s3qk.frm could
> > not be loaded.
> >
> > Any ideas?
Wes,

Once you are comfortable that your solution is working (love Intellisense
too!), I recommend replacing your Dim As New reference.class statements for
Dim As New Object, further more referencing the object with the CreateObject
statement if all possible. This is a better tecnique for ensuring portability
of customizations across environments as it eliminates the need for
references when setting up your customizations.

Best regards,
--

"Wes VanAlstyne" wrote:

> Thanks for the reply... I actually found that the MS Forms 2.0 (FM20.DLL) was
> not set in the references, so when I got that fixed, I was able to import the
> frm file instead of the .package file. That required exporting the form from
> the original VBA project.
>
> "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
>
> > The files required by Customization Maintenance are package (.package) files.
> > You cannot load a VB form file directly.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > MG.-
> > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblosgter.blogspot.com
> >

> > "Wes VanAlstyne" wrote:
> >
> > > I am trying to import a form into Dynamics GP using Customization Maintenance
> > > --> Import. When I process the selected form, I get this error in the error
> > > log.
> > > Line 2: Class {C62A69F0-16DC-11CE-9E98-00AA00574A4F} of control frmEmail was
> > > not a loaded control class.
> > > Line 0: The file C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Data\s3qk.frm could
> > > not be loaded.
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

database connection error
I have my batabase and POS on the same machine as my operation is very small. I find that when the network cable is unpluged i get a database connection error. Can someone explain why that happens if the POS is pointing to the database that is on the same machine and not over a network? Set SO Administrator - File - Configuration - Servername to: (local) instead of your ip address or computer name. This may also be an issue with your SQL server client network utility. "Andaiye" wrote: > I have my batabase and POS on the same machine as my operation is very small. ...

Outlook forms #4
I have a series of related forms. The replies are associated in the actions menu but when they are published to a public folder the reply will not open initially. They are hidden so users cannot open them first to load them. My agency is one of many on the exchange server so I cannot use the organizational library. I thought about sending them to all our users as an .oft file so they can publish them to their personal library but not all users would be able to accomplish this with their technical knowledge. Any ideas on how to make them available to 475 users? ...

Importing column in comma saparated values.
Hi, This is my first post here..:) I have some values in a column in excel and I want to have them i comma saparated values. The Outout can be in any type of file as lon as I can copy it..I am sure, the experts here can solve this and hel me a great deal...Please help... Thanks in advance. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could File/Save As then select .CSV ??? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If it's just one column (out of many used columns), then I'd just copy and paste into NotePad and save from there. But I'm not quite sure how y...

Unknown Error 0x80040119
Hello! Having some pretty huge issues with this error - Unknown Error 0x80040119 this occurrs when the Send/Receive button is pressed in Outlook 2003 on a Terminal Server session. Scenario: Users accesses email from a Notebooks out of office using VPN. Outlook is configured to connect an exchange server in cached mode. This particular user travels frequently and also accesses their email via Outlook on our Terminal Servers which is when the problem ocurrs with "Unknown Error 0x80040119". http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814441 On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:47:00 +0100, "A...

What does "Compile error in hidden module:Autoexec New" mean?
I am receiving this error message when i start excel, with saved excel programs as well as new ones I am creating. A PDFMaker add-in problem. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 -- Jim "Karla" <Karla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5C336C6-10D3-40BE-8146-C0491DA16804@microsoft.com... |I am receiving this error message when i start excel, with saved excel | programs as well as new ones I am creating. ...

Failed Recent Updates and Error Code 80070490
Since yesterday my computer and me have been trying to install two Vista updates: Security Updates for Windows Vista (KB967723) and Updates for windows Vista (KB972145) and I get the Error Found Code 80070490 I have Windows Vista Ultimate. Please advise. Hello Octavio, 0x80070490 - ERROR_NOT_FOUND Corrupted System File; Need to perform an in-place upgrade or reinstall of the OS. How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7 <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833> Tell...

Outlook "The object could not be found" error (O2003)
Hi there, In Outlook 2003, whenever I have an email with a email link inside it I get an error "The object could not be found", when I try and click it. This has only happened since I installed my Activesync software for my PDA. any help? any fixes? This is killing me! Have you rebooted since installing AS? Does Event viewer give you any additional information? Did you try reregistering IE? reregister urlmon.dll by clicking start, run and typing regsvr32 urlmon.dll if that fails, try How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP http://...

PST IMport problem
I am having problems importing data from a pst backup file. I have successfully imported outlook folders from it recently, however when I attempt to import more now, the files are not coming into my current tree, but a new personal folder is created with nothing in it. The PST file in question has a filesize of over 600Mb ! Any Help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks! For starters, importing and exporting are not recommended for PST files. You've demonstrated one of the reasons. Just open the file. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <neil@energycell.co.uk> wrote in message news...

Transfer form data
In access 2000, how do I transfer form data to MS Word?. I would like to use something like transferSpreadsheet which I use often to transfer data to Excel. I would prefer not to create an Access report and then use "Publish with MS Word". This method does NOT faithfully reproduce the report. Thanks -- Shell "Shell" wrote: > In access 2000, how do I transfer form data to MS Word?. I would like to use > something like transferSpreadsheet which I use often to transfer data to > Excel. > > I would prefer not to create an Access report and then us...

"Messaging interface has returned an unknown error"
I'm running Outlook 02 on Win XP Pro SP2. I think this may have been caused by the DST time zone update utility, but I'm not certain. Here's the situation. If I try to open a calendar item I get the following error: "Can't open this item. The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook." If I try to create a new message or appointment from the quick start toolbar, or clicking a mailto: link on a web page: "The operation failed." If I click the "to" "cc" or "bcc" button while...

Mail Relaying denied error message, how can it be fixed???
I setup outlook express smtp to use incoming: mail.tpg.com.au and outgoing: mail.tpg.com.au I can successfully receive emails and read newsgroup but I can't send out emails because it keep on return the below error message, how can it be fixed so that I can send emails? Thanks... The error message when sending is::: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'huy9876@hotmail.com'. Subject 'Re: Again', Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: &...

SQL2008 connection error
Hi, I just migrated SSRS2005 tp SSRS2008. My question is, 1. I can't connect to SQL 2008 at all, I tried ODBC and SSRS reports. TCPIP is enabled. 2. Now the SSRS 2008 url is http://servername /prodreports, How do I change the URL to reports.company.com Thnaks, Hi, can you try outside of SSRS (via ODDB Admin) if you are able to connect to the ODBC datasource. If you are using SQL 2008 I would recommend the Sql Server Managed Provider instead of ODBC. You can change the url reservations in the RS Config Tool (RSCONFIGTOOL.EXE) Best Regards Klaus Sobel &...

Userenv errors 1058 and 1030 on clients
Hello, I'm bursting my head with this already. Clients complaint that their logon 50% of the tiimes don't sync (using redirected folders). If they cancel the sync, or either logon without lan, and after that plug in and sync manually, it goes ok. It just doesn't happen most of the times at logon and logoff times. On the server side I have no events on this. On the client side I have plenty, all stating that: "Windows cannot access the file gpt.ini for GPO cn={6C5E2B58-133A-4744-8CDD-89D66A73793F},cn=policies,cn=system,DC=iasopor,DC=local. The file must ...

Formula Cell Error
Hi all, i have a problem with the following code, would appreciate if anyone can give me some help on this. Basically everything works fine except for this line: Cells(i, 12).FormulaR1C1 = "=SUM(J" & StartCount & ":J" & EndCount & ")" The cell will reflect "=SUM('J2':'J3')" instead of "=SUM(J2:J3)". --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub Test() For i = 2 To 100 Step 1 Cells(i, 1).Select If Cells(i, 1).Interior.ColorI...

Error
My HR users are seeing a new error when trying to update one of the fields on the "Position Extra Fields" Screen (located at "Position Setup" Screen -> "Position Extra Fields" Screen) The error is "This employee record has been changed since you opened this window. Changes won't be saved." I can duplicated it also, even when signed in as admin. I tried tracing it but see nothing that helps. A SQL trace shows an attempted insert to HRPOS022 then next a Select to Dynamics..Sy01700 (holds the error messages) Ca...

Money internal error when I download from bank
Help! was using M04, recently upgraded to M05. After new install was prompted to use MSN passport- realised afterwards I didnt want to. After reinstall and restore from backup, I am now finding that when I download from Royal Bank (Canada) there is an "internal error" and money restarts. It often does this 2 or 3 times on restart, and Ive lost the downlaod data from the bank- Im fed up with having to restart and type entries by hand. Have I a setting wrong somewhere? ...

REPOST Re: Trying to get mailbox lock from process
Has anyone made any headway on this issue? I am currently trying to determine if any informative messages are logged on the server side. --=C ####################### Hi Brent, Is it possible the mailbox is being accessed by another client at the same time? -Michael On 10/21/04 12:38 PM, in article BD9D5E5D.473D%brent@hazmatexplo.org, "Brent DeCracker" <brent@hazmatexplo.org> wrote: >> Michael, >> >> Just to throw my two cents in - I'm having the same problem, and it didn't >> occur until I upgraded to 11.1. I've been using th...

Importing marketing list as campaign responses
Hi there guys and thanks in advance for any light you might shed on this matter. I created a .csv file from an excel sheet and I want to import this into CRM as campaign responses. When I try to do so, and after mapping all fields from the file to correspondent fields in CRM, it just doesn't import anything. It seems like it is going to import, but then, just doesn't do nothing. And of course, nothing shows as campaign responses. If I import the .csv file as leads, it works, so I guess the import file is not corrupted or has any bad data. Anyone knows what the problem might be? ...

Problems with invoice..VBA
I have an invoice template in which I have added a code that increases the invoice number by 1 every time it is opened.. however the invoice has to be overwritten for this to work (or the template) I am new to all this and am struggling to find out what the heck I am doing here lol. I have also inserted a code to empty the contents of the previously filled in information on the invoice so that it is ready to be filled out again.. HOWEVER.. this means that even tho I use Save as and save the invoice as something else when I open that copy .. everything is reset and the invoice number is increm...

Item Price List Copy Error
Hello - I am using GP 9.0 and have been utilizing the "Copy Price List" option from the price list maintenance window. This has not given me any problems in the past. However, now when I go to copy a price list (I select the item#, select the source item #, and then when I go to process, an error message comes up on the report printout that states: "Item in use or has been edited by another user". We have no idea why this is happening as no one else is editing the item. Please advise as to what we might do to fix this error. Thanks in advance! Are you sure th...

Outlook 2003 Forms Problem
Whenever I try to open or design a form, Outlook keeps asking me to open another data file. It appears as if it thinks the default library is in another (older) data file. I have tried clearing the forms cache, renaming frmcache.dat, etc. Nothing works. Can anyone help? Thanks. What is the exact text of the error message?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jump...

Select records with form driven input
I know this one is really dumb, but i can't seem to get the technique to work. Tables: MERIT BADGES containg a list of merit badges, SCOUT_ID containg info on personal, MB_RESOLVER conatins links between a Merit Badge and a Scout ID. So a Scout_ID can counsel many merit badges and a Merit badge can be Counseled by many Scout_ID's. Form: I would like a form that allows a Scout to select a Merit Badge (from a list box) and retrive all Counselors (by Scout ID) that work with that merit badge. Query: I have a query that retrives all records and required information. I ...

Windows Live Mail Error
For the last two days I have been trying to send some emails, but I'm getting and error message: Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC68 That's not the complete error message. Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here.=20 We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. =20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Teresita" <Teresita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:3123D0B2-59CE-4F44-BFA6-25883FB7F6BC@microsoft.com... ...

Imported/merged .ics file into calendar... how to undo/delete?
Hello. I accidentally imported an .ics file into my main calendar and am wondering if there's anyway to remove the entries that came from this ics file from my calendar? Thanks. Add the modified time field to the view then sort by it - all the imported events should be together with the same modified time. -- -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about...

ERROR... Please Setup Biller First
After entering several Billing Transactions all of a sudden the error message "Please Setup Biller" came up. I could no longer get into the Project "Biller Transaction" screen. Prior to that the document number quit automatically entering the "Billing Transaction" screen. Please help! You might need to increase your document size to something larger. Perhaps it's only a few characters wide? "Jill" wrote: > After entering several Billing Transactions all of a sudden the error message > "Please Setup Biller" came up. I cou...