importing Back Office IDs "in" BP 4.0

Hello:

There is a nice wizard that will allow you to tie a vendor "user" with that
vendor's Back Office ID.

If you have a lot of vendors, is there a way to import these vendors into
Business Portal to tie them with their corresponding Back Office IDs so that
you do not have to use the wizard to do this?  Otherwise, using the
wizard--as nice as it is--could be tedious and lengthy.

Thanks!

childofthe1980s

Event ID: 1000 --- faulting application store.exe
Scenario Exch 2003 Enterprise on Win 2k3 Standard, both native mode Sunbelt's iHateSpam Server Editio Panda Antivirus Exchange Secur Recently, we've had situations where the information store would just stop with the above error. I also get a 348: "A message could not be virus scanned..." I finally had to set the store to restart itself after a failure. But it's a hassle with all the calls from users I expect I will have to talk to Panda support about this, but I just wondered if anybody in the group had any advice before I get started on that path.. Thanks Bob Has...

Importing messages #6

Importing data

Importing JEs through the Table Import

How to install Office 2008 for mac if there's "No default application to open the office installer"

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

RMS 2.0 / Pccharge / Debit module / Ingenico 6550
Has anyone been able to get the Ingenico 6550 to work with Pccharge debit module? I'm able to do credit card transactions but I'm having trouble getting the 6550 to do debit. I did purchase the RMS debit module from Verifone and install it. The message I get when I try a debit transaction is: " PCcharge debit configuration information is missing - please configure and perform debit transaction again" I believe I've installed it correctly but from the message I must be missing something. I know that RMS supports the 6550 but I believe its only if you use the bui...

importing email

Field missing upon XML import

Excel 2003

More no of rows/columns in office web components?
Hi, I have read post(s) on excel having column Limit of 256 and row as 65536. But following link -> http://www.bygsoftware.com/Excel/functions/minmax.htm If u insert a new spreadsheet by using command and options button on any embedded excel workbook and then workbook tab, then it shows that there are 262144 rows and 1756 Columns.How has that been achieved.? Regards, Hari India Correction :- Please read that as 17576 columns (=26^3) Regards, Hari India "Hari" <excel_hari@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u4CDHbKgEHA.2536@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I...

Any IF(A2=font color=red", "1", "0") in excel? Or a way to do it?
Function GetColorindex(rng As Range) GetColindex = rng.Interior.Colorindex End Function =If(GetColorindex(A2)=3,1,0) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57BCF230-A4CF-4D76-9E1E-D94B99B54235@microsoft.com... > ...

msoe.dll cannot be loaded, how to back up e-mails to re-install
does anyone know how to back up outlook e-mail without opening outlook? Hope someone can help. Thanks MSOE.dll is for Outlook Express, not Outlook. What are you actually trying to do and with what program, Outlook or Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | does anyone know how to back up outloo...

Outlook freezes with CRM 3.0 client installed
Use Win XP sp2 and Office 2003 sp2 and Outlook Client for CRM 3.0. Scenario: The user opens Outlook and then opens an Email by double clicking on the Email. He then opens a second Email in the same manner. He then closes the first Email by clicking on the x. Outlook then freezes. This has happened on several different PC with the above setup. Once the CRM 3.0 Client is uninstalled outlook becomes stable again. Suggesting the CRM cleint is the problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the CRM client without clearing the problem. The only error message I can see in the event log is...

filtering #4
Hi everyone Can anyone show me how to filter on a column containing dates in th format of 21/04/59 being (21st April 1959), I set about recording macro that first put a filter on the worksheet, then I selected th column with dates in and go to custom filter then select "equal to o lesser than" and key in the value 30/09/2005, but all that happens whe I run this new macro is I get blank lines ... If you try it your self on a col with some date's you'll see fo yourself and perhaps be as disappointed in excel as me so far.. code below Sub less_than() ' ' less_than...

importing a cell value
I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address ie cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our server (j:\121213\Drafting\Quants\) "105 White Ant" = the name of the .xls B3 = the cell I need to import C6 = value(A34+"105 White Ant"+B3) Any help or advice would be hugely appriciated Sorry I should also have specified that I want to avoid the use of macros. "Kristian G" wrote: > I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address > ie > cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our ...

Need a utility to import mail to Outlook via print dialog... or some other way to import proprietary messages into Outlook.
Hello, We need to migrate 100s of proprietary PSTs from a little-known mail system to Outlook/Exchange but the file format of the PSTs is binary, proprietary and undocumented. One option is to leave the PSTs and let the users consult them in offline mode forever. The problem there is that they wouldn't be able to reply to or forward the messages, only read or print them. Not very user-friendly, they have GBs of mail in them. Has anyone seen an application which lets you print a message into an Outlook mail message, much like you print to a PDF file? Any other suggestions for workarounds...

xl Headers and Footers always use 3/4 inch side margins???
hi Group, I was annoyed that the header and footer side margins didn't line up with the body of the document. There are ways to adjust the top and bottom of the header/footer margins (in the print preview, for example), but I couldn't find any way to adjust the side margins. Then I noticed in the manual (an old one) that: "Head/Footers always use 3/4in margins". Is that still true with xl2K??? In an effort to circumvent the 3/4in side margins, I attempted to add spaces to the left side of the header. While a crude approach, this did work in the sense that I was able to ...

Incorrect import of decimal point placement.
I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. This past week when I imported a QIF file into Money from my financial institution and the decimal point shifted 2 spaces to left in all but 2 entries. Instead of 400.00, the result was 4.00. Has this occurred to anyone? Iv'e been using the software for the past 3 months and this is the first time it had occured. Money or Financial institution problem?? In microsoft.public.money, Martin wrote: >I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. >This past week when I imported a QIF file into Money from my financial >institution and the decimal point shifted 2 ...

Removed viso 2010 Beta
HI, I've porbably done somehting stupid and can't find it on the support board. I am successfully running Office 2007, and a few weeks ago added Visio 2010 Beta - all worked well, HOwveer I recently noticed that a specific applacition that uses the Offcie PIA, Mindjet's mindmanager stopped syncing Outlook tasks etc with outlook. Mindjet support stated: 'Microsoft does not support a mixed Office environment. When you installed the Visio 2010 beta, it likely installed Office 2010 Primary Interop Assemblies. These are the hooks from Microsoft that allow our ...

Excel-Based Budgeting-print an exception report after the import
When importing a budget into GP from Excel (using Excel-Based Budgeting), if any account numbers are entered in Excel that are not in GP, the import drops them without any warning or notification. In our case, we have 5500 lines of information to manually review to find the problem. A solution is to have an exception report print after the import to list any accounts in Excel that were not imported into GP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree"...