Import Requisitions Into System For Approval

We have a database of registrants for different events and were hoping it was
possible to  import certain hotel and other expenditure requests into the
requisition system for approval.

Is there a way to import this data instead of manually create a requisition
in the system, and then to route it for approval.

Thanks for your help.

Graham
0
Graham8706 (123)

Failling information store service due to lack of system disk spac
I just inherited a legacy 5.5 Enterprise Exchange server: Initial cursory inspection revealed errors pertaining to low disk space (less than 20MB). With a swap file already at 128 MB, making it smaller is not recommended (it also has a 1GB swap file located on the other drive). Rebooting the machine aleviated the space issue, but I must prevent this from occuring again.. HELP My expertise is 2000 and above. How do you get around the NT system partition limit or can you? Thanks On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 18:41:01 -0700, "ShawnMB" <ShawnMB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &...

RAS System Error = 1060
When I closed down my desktop on 9.12.09 (running XP Home) Windows automatically downloaded updates before shutting down itself. When I try to access the internet I get the following message "RAS System Error = 1060". I now cannot access the internet and appear to have lost all entries in my "Network Connections" folder. Can anyone please help? ...

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Recommended 3rd party document mgmt/imaging systems for GP?
Any recommended 3rd party document mgmt/imaging systems that have Dynamics GP integration? Interested in looking at a couple different packages. We use Imagenow. It has built in workflow too. "johnb" wrote: > Any recommended 3rd party document mgmt/imaging systems that have Dynamics GP > integration? Interested in looking at a couple different packages. ...

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

About System Menu
How to popup system menu in a no titlebar windows? ...

importing email

import pdf table

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...

Server OS pre-requisites for CRM 4.0
Hi. We are implementing CRM 4.0. I'm unable to find some clear suggestion about the recommended OS to use. I know that CRM 4.0 is supported by Windows Server 2003 adn 2008 - and we are going to 2008 - but... 32 or 64 bits? In other words, is there some constrain or potential problem leading to chose the 32 or the 64 bit versions? Of course, the Server OS will lead also to decide with version of SQL 2008 we will install... Many thanks for your help. Best regards Hi, here alla the information do you need: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=...

Reloading after System Crash
We had a store system crash after it was infested with viruses and such and had to completely wipe the system clean. The last backup done was the night before of the old drive and these were saved. RMS and Headquarters Client were reloaded and we tried to create the store database from the previous backup but the system is not allowing it. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or has had any experience with this occurance and could lend us a hand getting this store back up and running. Can you be a little bit more specific when you say "the system is not allowing it" ...

Excel 2003

Field missing upon XML import

importing a cell value
I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address ie cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our server (j:\121213\Drafting\Quants\) "105 White Ant" = the name of the .xls B3 = the cell I need to import C6 = value(A34+"105 White Ant"+B3) Any help or advice would be hugely appriciated Sorry I should also have specified that I want to avoid the use of macros. "Kristian G" wrote: > I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address > ie > cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our ...

Need a utility to import mail to Outlook via print dialog... or some other way to import proprietary messages into Outlook.
Hello, We need to migrate 100s of proprietary PSTs from a little-known mail system to Outlook/Exchange but the file format of the PSTs is binary, proprietary and undocumented. One option is to leave the PSTs and let the users consult them in offline mode forever. The problem there is that they wouldn't be able to reply to or forward the messages, only read or print them. Not very user-friendly, they have GBs of mail in them. Has anyone seen an application which lets you print a message into an Outlook mail message, much like you print to a PDF file? Any other suggestions for workarounds...