Import GP 9.0 Modified Reports on GP 10 installation

Hello
I there a problems if i import a GP 9.0 Modified Reports on GP 10
Installation?
0
info2256 (101)

Usually it is not s problem.  If you have already modified the same reports
in  your V10, you should export them and save the backup.

Visit us at booth 836 at Convergence and join us for a couple of great
parties.  We are taking a group on a Cruise Wednesday evening and you are
invited.  Visit our web site to sign up.  Also, don't miss Rock-n-Rave on
Thursday evening.  Passes available at our booth!

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Monzer Osama" wrote:

> Hello
> I there a problems if i import a GP 9.0 Modified Reports on GP 10
> Installation?

0
info4071 (3004)
2/23/2008 12:59:01 PM
It may depend on the report but it's worked fine so far for me.

Mark

On Feb 23, 6:48 am, Monzer Osama <i...@almonzer.com> wrote:
> Hello
> I there a problems if i import a GP 9.0 Modified Reports on GP 10
> Installation?

0
mpolino (496)
2/23/2008 1:49:20 PM