Import AR Credit Memos and auto-apply

Looking for a silver bullet.  Does anyone know of a way to import receivables
credit memos and apply them to specified invoices as part of the import?  GP
10, SP2 environment.  Looking for a way to do this using integration manager,
or econnect, or Scribe, or 3rd party.  Thanks.
--
Jim@TurboChef
0

------=_NextPart_0001_0891FB2E

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

We are excited to introduce you to a new and improved Partner Online
Technical Community Experience.  Please post this new inquiry to our new
forums-based platform here:

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/

Look forward to working with you there!

Best Regards,

Raymund Gerard I. Miraflor
Microsoft Dynamics GP

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
 to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!
Let us know what you think by posting
   from the web interface: Partner Feedback
   from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
We look forward to hearing from you!
------=_NextPart_0001_0891FB2E

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello,
\par
\par
\par Thanks for posting.
\par
\par We are excited to introduce you to a new and improved Partner Online Technical Community Experience.  Please post this new inquiry to our new forums-based platform here:
\par
\par http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/
\par
\par Look forward to working with you there!
\par
\par
\par Best Regards,
\par
\par Raymund Gerard I. Miraflor
\par Microsoft Dynamics GP
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
\par  to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par Let us know what you think by posting
\par    from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_0891FB2E--

0
v-ramira1 (25)
5/6/2009 7:14:36 PM
I believe that IM and eConnect both allow you to apply credit documents on
creation.  Or is that only for "payments" (rmdoctypal=9) perhaps?  Wouldn't
think so but maybe.  But not knowing IM and not looking at my econnect
schema docs, I think one or both would do this.  As long as the credit
document isn't MC of course since you cannot do that in GP either until you
post the credit doc.

patrick
dev support

"Jim@TurboChef" <jim.harris@turbochef.com> wrote in message
> Looking for a silver bullet.  Does anyone know of a way to import
> receivables
> credit memos and apply them to specified invoices as part of the import?
> GP
> 10, SP2 environment.  Looking for a way to do this using integration
> manager,
> or econnect, or Scribe, or 3rd party.  Thanks.
> --
> Jim@TurboChef

0
prot1 (1345)
5/14/2009 4:37:31 AM
On May 14, 9:37=A0am, "Patrick [MSFT]" <p...@online.microsft.com> wrote:
> I believe that IM and eConnect both allow you to apply credit documents o=
> creation. =A0Or is that only for "payments" (rmdoctypal=3D9) perhaps? =A0=
Wouldn't
> think so but maybe. =A0But not knowing IM and not looking at my econnect
> schema docs, I think one or both would do this. =A0As long as the credit
> document isn't MC of course since you cannot do that in GP either until y=
ou
> post the credit doc.
>
> patrick
> dev support
>
> --
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no right=
s.

> "Jim@TurboChef" <jim.har...@turbochef.com> wrote in message

> > Looking for a silver bullet. =A0Does anyone know of a way to import
> > receivables
> > credit memos and apply them to specified invoices as part of the import=
?
> > GP
> > 10, SP2 environment. =A0Looking for a way to do this using integration
> > manager,
> > or econnect, or Scribe, or 3rd party. =A0Thanks.
> > --
> > Jim@TurboChef- Hide quoted text -

Jim,

      eConnect will fulfill your reqirement but It is not support the
Multicurrecy(even posted MC transactions itself). eConnect only
support to the Functional currency.

Regards
Jeganee
0
agej.2020 (12)

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Importing Dynamic data

Auto update query
Can someone walk me through the steps for creating an update query? I have two tables named "posnow" and Suppliers. both contain the same fields "suppliers, contact, telephone and fax". (The supplier table contains the information and the posnow table is the main design table) I want to auto update fields on a form with the same name using this query. Also should what should be used on the form, a list box, combo box or other to look up the main field(supplier) to fill in the balance of the fields? Please be definitive with you anwser for I am just a amatuer at this....

Importing a CSV file

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Credit Card Processing -Help needed
hi, i have a project to add a new card processing company (Third Party) in POS Admin EDC Tab and enable EDC processing. so that the Tender window will pick the new one and do the processing. Can any one help me and let me know how to code for RMS to get this result. Any help is greatly appreciated. (I am fairly new to RMS) Thanks Ganesh ...

importing email

import pdf table

Excel 2003

Field missing upon XML import

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...

importing a cell value
I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address ie cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our server (j:\121213\Drafting\Quants\) "105 White Ant" = the name of the .xls B3 = the cell I need to import C6 = value(A34+"105 White Ant"+B3) Any help or advice would be hugely appriciated Sorry I should also have specified that I want to avoid the use of macros. "Kristian G" wrote: > I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address > ie > cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our ...

Incorrect import of decimal point placement.
I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. This past week when I imported a QIF file into Money from my financial institution and the decimal point shifted 2 spaces to left in all but 2 entries. Instead of 400.00, the result was 4.00. Has this occurred to anyone? Iv'e been using the software for the past 3 months and this is the first time it had occured. Money or Financial institution problem?? In microsoft.public.money, Martin wrote: >I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe. >This past week when I imported a QIF file into Money from my financial >institution and the decimal point shifted 2 ...

RMS support Credit Authorization Terminal OPOS
In the OPOS Standard Document (http://www.monroecs.com/opos.htm), only CAT - Credit Authorization Terminal is suitable for our POS Terminal. And CAT is a Standard Device of the OPOS Standard, so RMS v1.x can support this Device? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the messag...

Auto update
I have several spreadsheets that update from a common input sheet to monitor a wastewater plants yearly process control. At the end of the year I saveas 2009 break links so I could start 2010. I wiped out the data on the input sheet and started over. The problem is now when you open one of the sheets that draw from the input sheet it tells me this workbook contains one or more links that could not be updated. When my coworkers try to open it says auto update turned off. I went to edit links and update values and it will update but would prefer it do it automaticly as there ar...

Need a utility to import mail to Outlook via print dialog... or some other way to import proprietary messages into Outlook.
Hello, We need to migrate 100s of proprietary PSTs from a little-known mail system to Outlook/Exchange but the file format of the PSTs is binary, proprietary and undocumented. One option is to leave the PSTs and let the users consult them in offline mode forever. The problem there is that they wouldn't be able to reply to or forward the messages, only read or print them. Not very user-friendly, they have GBs of mail in them. Has anyone seen an application which lets you print a message into an Outlook mail message, much like you print to a PDF file? Any other suggestions for workarounds...

Excel-Based Budgeting-print an exception report after the import
When importing a budget into GP from Excel (using Excel-Based Budgeting), if any account numbers are entered in Excel that are not in GP, the import drops them without any warning or notification. In our case, we have 5500 lines of information to manually review to find the problem. A solution is to have an exception report print after the import to list any accounts in Excel that were not imported into GP. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree"...