IM10 and GL Transaction import limited to 9 entries

Hi,

I am on IM10 SP3 and have setup a GL Transaction integration.
It works great for the 1st 9 transactions but there after it just creates
journals with no account distributions.

If I limit my source to no more than 9 transactions then they all work fine
- so I do not think it can be the data.

Any ideas - this is a problem for us that needs urgent resolve.

Thank you
Neil

How to handle these ETF Transactions
I own an ETF called IFN and entered the purchase in MS Money Plus Premium. The details of a recent payout to shareholders is below. How should I enter these in MS Money Plus Premium? Thanks, Miles The India Fund, Inc. Distribution Announcement NEW YORK, Dec 20, 2007 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- The India Fund, Inc. (NYSE: IFN; the "Fund") announced today that it has declared a distribution of $8.18 per share payable in cash or stock pursuant to the Fund's dividend reinvestment and cash purchase plan on January 14, 2008 to the stockholders of record on December 31, 2007. The ex d...

Import Messages, Adressbook, Calender from Evolution to Outlook
Hi, I want to import my mail-folders, mails, adressbook, calender from Evolution to Outlook 2003. How can I do this? I have the mails in *.mbox format. The Adressbook is in *.vcf format, but Outlook is not able to import it fully, it just imports the first contact and then stops. Calender is available in format *.ics, *.csv, *.rdf How can I import all the stuff? Thanks for your help! Greetings, Basil B. Komboz <wartiger@t-online.de> wrote: > I want to import my mail-folders, mails, adressbook, calender from > Evolution to Outlook 2003. > How can I do this? > I have the ...

Lost GL entries
All my GL entries from last january were lost and can't find any of them anywhere...i have a backup a few months ago and i found all the lost entries in it... is there a way to transfer all the GL Journal Entries from my backup source to my present company? P.S: Using Dynamics GP 9.0 You could export them from the backuo company into Excel using SmartList then import them to your production company using Integration Manager. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com When you say lost, are your account balances stil...

Job wise profitability details / job wise GL Account details
I am using GP 8.O I want know job wise profitability details / job wise GL Account details. There is any module or third party module available for this. ...

IM10 and eConnect
Hi, In IM10 I see there is a option for IM with eConnect on the Destinations. Under here are various destinations e.g PO e.t.c., and with these you have to specify a destination settings i.e database name My question is how do these work - are they similar to the SQL Optimised destinations in vs90? How do they actually link to eConnect - and do they then use eConnect functions to populate the data? Is there limited integrity checking (as with sql optimised) A further question then - if it uses eConnect why do some features that are supported by eConnect i.e AA, not show here? Thanks ...

Excel Charts #9
I am trying to copy a chart from one workbook to another that are linked together. when I copy my chart and select paste in my other workbook I get the error "No more new fonts may be installed in this document". I am able to copy or move it into my other workbook, but must hit ok to this error about 15 times before it lets me proceed. What can I do to fix this? -- Sandi Gardner Hi - You're probably running into internal resource limitations in Excel. How complex is your source and target workbook? If you've got multiple charts in both you're going to run into t...

Importing Word MERGEFORMAT field data
I'm using Office 2003, but these docs go back to 2000 I have stored each job in the form of a Word document. When opening the dot, a macro brings up text boxes asking for certain information. This info is inserted into the doc. By toggling the field code it shows: {FILLIN "text1"\*MERGEFORMAT I now need to take this information from several of the data fields, for each file and put it into an Excel spreadsheet. Any ideas ...

Trying to work with Transaction.DropAmount
I have been tasked with making an addition to the status.htm that will display a notification when the cash in the drawer has reached a particular value. I'm familiar with HTML and VB Script, but I've been going over the customization guide provided by MS and I'm a bit lost. The syntax that I see doesn't appear to be working for me or perhaps I just forgot how to do things. If anyone has any advice on how to access the values of Transaction.DropAmount or the value of cash in the cash drawer, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Andrew Handerson ...

Matching transactions #5
Im using Money 2007 Deluxe. I love the program for all of its features, except this one. When I try to reconcile my downloaded transactions from the ban entry to my entry, it always changes dates and names of payees to whatever the bank entered. I especially need to keep the date I entered the transaction, not the date the bank shows it cleared my account. How do I change this if at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you In microsoft.public.money, fire_229 wrote: >Im using Money 2007 Deluxe. I love the program for all of its features, >except this one. When I try ...

Trying to import from Excel sheet but order gets messed up
Hi again I am trying to import from an excel spreadsheet into access 2002, but the order that is in the spreadsheet is not preserved when I import. using DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet in code. Access sets indexes on certain fields with "Code" in the field. Even if I remove these index, the order is close, but still some of the fields are out of order. There is no true order to this spreadsheet, and it must stay in this order. What can I do? Thanks again Danny, This is an Access question, I think. You might need to put a column of consecutive numbers (The fill handle will do it...

Import Excel 97 into Outlook 98
My company uses ACT & I use Outlook 98. I had my company export a new database from ACT to Excel so that I could import Excel to Outlook. I am unable to do anymore than export the Company name and Contact name... I cannot get it to bring along the other vital information such as address, phone, fax, e-mail. I have tried importing the Excel file as an excel file... I have also tried saving the excel file as a .csv (Windows). What do I need to do to "Name the range of data that I need to import" ?? Thank You for your help.... John ...

Contact import explosion
I'm running Outlook 2K3 with the installed client on a XP pro laptop, back office is running CRM 1.2 on a 2K3 box with SQL 2000 SP3a. When I start to import the contact db. into CRM via Outlook I recieve a message that wants me to report to Microsoft why Outlook has crashed. I've tried to run this close to 20 times, same response. My alternative was to export the db. to Excel but upon importing into via the "a file" choice, my fields are inconsistant. Can some one suggest a solution ...

Void Historical payable transactions
The screen I am in is the "void historical payable transactions." We have an entry that is dated for 2/5/2031 that won't void because of the date. How do I void this entry? Thanks Randall Farris In your instructions you listed utilities|purchasing|remove history. Which history do you mean. Transaction history, period history, journal history, purchasing history. Thanks Randall Farris rwfarris@gci.net "Andrianne" <andrianne.saldana@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uM2vF6DyFHA.1856@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > Is it a payment that you want to void...

Import Data into Visio
Visio Newbie I am going thru a process of design and documentation of a SQL database. We have used Excel to define the design for each of the tables. The Excel includes the descriptions and default values. I would like to import (from Excel) this range of data. This will represent the table layouts/design for the SQL database table. The range I would like to import has a minimum of two columns of data. The one is the column name and the other is the datatype. Can I import this kind of data into a Visio object (UML Package maybe)? I would like to use this Visio Object illustrate ...

Export then Import??
I want to transfer my contact list to my laptop. I am using Outlook 2002. Should I export it then import it into my laptop? What exactly will be imported and will the PST file automatically be changed? I don't care about copying the folder that are holding some emails. Thanks "<--Mardman-->" <zeus661@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I7mdnZlg0vnTHh3YnZ2dnUVZ_rylnZ2d@buckeye-express.com... >I want to transfer my contact list to my laptop. I am using Outlook 2002. >Should I export it then import it into my laptop? What exactly will be >imported a...

Importing Contacts from WM
I was using Windoews Mail on my Vista computer when it crashed. I bought a new Windows 7 64 bit computer and I installed Windows Live Mail. I have a file backup from my original computer made with the backup program included in Vista and I have a folder and it's contects called Windows Contacts that I copied with Drag and Drop to a USB drive. However I can not find a way to import either of these backup configurations into WLM. How can I get my contacts into WLM? "RayS" <RayS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C2FD22F-10E0-4C61-9C30-AD6D22...

Integrate Item Transaction
Hi, We are using Dynamics 9 with sp2. We have a module of analytical accounting and integration manager. In integration manager, I use the Great Plains SQL Opt to integrate Inventory Transactions. The integration is successful but upon checking the Allocated field in the Item Inquiry the quantity is zero eventhough there are unposted trxs for the items. Another problem is upon posting of the inventory trxs the error message "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PKAAG10001'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object '...

Custom GL Account Categories
I have added several custom GL account categories. KB Article 872098 says that I should be able to add those account categories to my Financial statements, but I don't have a "menu bar" that includes the "Definition|Column" in the Advanced Financial Layout window. What am I missing? I don't own Frx or Crystal. Will I be able to add my custom categories without a more advanced report writer? What version of gp are you on? We are on 8.0 and after adding a custom account category I can go to the Advanced Financial Layout Window, select a row, change the type ...

Contacts lose their details when re-imported
I import a list of external email addresses from a database using csvde. They are imported as mail-enabled contacts so that users of the Exchange organisation can pick them off an address list. The database is constantly updated, so I would like to re-import the details once a week. I can do this by deleting the current list of contacts from Active Directory, and re-running the csvde batch file. So far so good. The problem comes when a user here tries to reply to an email message sent by one of the contacts before the latest update. Although the display name in the To: box is correct, the pr...

limit Options in a combobox
I have an event form (frmEvent) that references a table of the same name (tblEvent). In this event form, I have a combobox (cboProgramName) that lists every program. Below it, I have a combobox (cboPartNo) that lists all the parts. I would like the selected program in the 1st combobox drive the part numbers that show up in the 2nd combobox. Now, I have a Part Number Table (tblPartNo) that has the foreign key to a Program table (tblProgram). I want to use the ProgramID to drive the options in the Part Number combobox in the frmEvent. In other words, when the user pickes Program "X" f...

Last 12 entries in a range
Hi This must be easy! Can anyone gimme a formula that only counts the last 12 entries in a range? I'm constructing a table at work - I only need the previous 12 months data totalled (it's a rolling 12 month total I need). Each month, I'll add another column for that months figure - I need the formula to automatically include the new column and the previous 11. A formula is great but if anyone can advise maybe a better way I'll happily take it on board. Cheers JJ Hi so if you want for example sum the last 12 entries try: =SUM(OFFSET($A$1,COUNTA(A:A)-1,0,-12)) This req...

sales invoices posted with missing GL account
We have issue that 2-4 invoices after some time posted with missing GL account. Why system allow such posting and how can we eliminate this problem. any idea will be greatly appreciated Depending on where you get the account numbers for sales orders (Inventory or Receivables) you probably have some inventory items or customers with blank account numbers. You can cover this error by entering default posting accounts in the Posting Accounts table in setup->posting->posting accounts. Check the customer or inventory items from the documents with missing accounts first. Our book Info...

Updating GL Accounts
Can anyone tell me how to update my GL account assignments? I have been successfully using this feature to import into Quickbooks and would like to add Over / Short that shows near the top of each day's Z report. -- Gord Start "Store Operations Manager" Open the "Journal" menu Click on "Assign GL Accounts" Assign accounts for the Tender Over/Short. Make sure that you use the same numbers in QB. Hi Chris, thanks for your response. I have already assigned the Tender Over/Short for cash. However this has not provided me with the correct info for import...

Bill Summary and Transactions from Account Register
I am using Money 2006 Standard Edition; I am trying to find out how I can prevent Money from showing a bill as paid when a transaction that is a similar amount to a bill on my Bill Summary List? For example, a gas purchase for $20 enters account register but Money removes a bill (21.00) from Bill Summary list and shows as paid when it has not been. This happens with several transactions. ...

SQL Optimized Destination for GL Transactions
QUESTION: Has anyone successfully used the SQL Optimized Destination to post GL Transactions to Unit Accounts? Can it be done? BACKGROUND: I have written a Traditional Integration Manager script to create GL Transactions to Unit Accounts. This works OK, but you must have Great Plains running in the background. I'd like to use the SQL Optimized adapter to do the same thing so I do not have to have Great Plains running in the background and have the option of running this as a scheduled task every night. However, it appears that you CANNOT use the SQL Optimized Destination ...