IM and GP close on Payables Integration

GP10 (Ver 10.00.1193) and Integration Manager both close after executing
integration that has destination of Payables Transaction. It will run for a
few minutes then close and no error messages. FYI, I can successfully run an
integration that has destination as general journal. I login to GP thru
Citrix.

0
Bruce1 (175)

Check the event logs on the citrix server.  I've seen this once before, and
the event log error related to .Net Runtime 2.0.  Sorry, I can't remember
what resolved it - I think it may have been a repair install of .Net
Framework.

"Bruce" wrote:

> GP10 (Ver 10.00.1193) and Integration Manager both close after executing
> integration that has destination of Payables Transaction. It will run for a
> few minutes then close and no error messages. FYI, I can successfully run an
> integration that has destination as general journal. I login to GP thru
> Citrix.

HQ to Great Plains Integration
Looking for contact info for companies that have written an integration between HQ and Great Plains ...

Dynamics GP 10.0 with Framework 3.51
I am installing a Dynamics GP 10.0 fresh install with SQL 2008 on a test server, and it is having problem in finding Frame Work 2.0 even though it is installed on the server. In the process of installing Dexterity shared component 10.0 it is failing because Frame Work 2.0 is not installed on the server. I have not tried uninstalling 3.51 from machine yet. I am wondering are there any tricks to mimic the installation to skip this check. Thanks, Vishnu ...

Word stops responding everytime I close a document
Every time I try to close a word document I receive the message: "Microsoft Word has Stopped working" then it restarts. I have run a diagnostic and it says there is nothing wrong with my program. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I am running Office 2007 Professional. That was a bug in HP printer drivers but I thought that had died moons ago. Are you using an old HP printer? Have you updated the driver? -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "C2SDK" <C2SDK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6FB6BA78-56D7-4D90-A09A-0EC7D3363077@microsof...

GP reports indicating good job managing payables?
Are there any good AP reports that you could recommend for showing performance of managing payables? Jon, What statistics do you want to measure? Volume of invoices processed? Volume of checks processed? What is your definition of 'good' payables management? I can think of a number of ways to use SmartList once you've defined what you want to measure. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com I've got a bunch of metrics that I built for managing our AP/PO processes. AP Vouchers by week, AP payments by week and AP vouchers per week ...

Using IM to upload Sales Territory?
I am trying to update the sales territory table in GP 9.0. I've looked at the Integration manager (IM) and couldn't figure how to do it. There is no destination within IM that points to the Sales Territory master file. I've have setup uploads using IM before for SOP, Journals, AP before. Thanks You could do a table import for that. Set up a csv file with your territory information. It should not have a header row. Open up your Sales Territory Maintenance card then click Tools>Integrate>Table Import then select the Sales Territory Master File. Map the fields and...

IM
In integration Manager i.e. Great Plains Sql Opt 8.0 we have Receiving Transaction where in if I need to integrate items with Lot type, I dont fine this field. Can any one let me know how I can integrate Purchase Receiving with Lot Items? Hi Muneer: I think you know about this that whenever you receive any item, Lot numbers get alloted to the items by its receipt no. What else do you need? Thanks "Muneer" wrote: > In integration Manager i.e. Great Plains Sql Opt 8.0 we have Receiving > Transaction where in if I need to integrate items with Lot type, I dont fine &...

Integrations Manager
Hi We busy integrate receipts and payments into bank management v9.0 using a macro. Is it possible to do this using Integration Manager? -- Regards Steven ...

Default the .imd path for IM v 10
This is probably well documented somewhere, but I don't know where. I'm trying to set a 'default' path to the .imd file so that each user doesn't get his own setting via the UMUser_Data.xml in the Application Data folder. Anyone know how to do it? Leslie -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-8550 fax: 972-692-7472 Got it! You enter the path in the [IMBaseProvider] section of the Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.ini DBPath=C:\Integrations\...

GP Integration and SQL Server
Does the GP Integration to CRM Connector use SQL Server MSDE or does it need a full version of SQL Server? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com Yes it requires a full version of SQL. Thanks, Debarghya "Brandon" <bsmith@presentationsdirect.nospam.com> wrote in message news:eoRWAjbWGHA.3800@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Does the GP Integration to CRM Connector use SQL Server MSDE or does it > need a full version of SQL Server? > > -- > Brandon > Presentations Direct - "Document...

eConnect or Integration manager to feed time & billing info
We are buying GP and will need to pass it timecard & AR Invoice info. Our current system creates the timecards, we enter the time via the web, and invoices are create donce the timeentry period is closed. We will need to feed the timecard and maybe the invoice info to GP. Not sure on the invoices because GP may create the invoices from the timecard data we feed it. We'll feed data once a week. It will need to be as simplea process as possible for the clerk who does the weekly processes. Can someone tel me what factors would influence the decision to use IG, eConnect or so...

Setting up flat file for IM
I am setting up a new integration between our payroll (outside vendor) and GP. I need to use the Transaction Type field for standard and reversing. I do not know what to tell them to but in this field to identify the difference between standard and reversing. Clinton, Most payroll transactions are integrated into GP as Standard GL transactions -- you can have the field in IM set to Use Default as that is the default GL transaction type. A reversing entry will be used whenever you have GL transactions that need to be backed out in the following period, such as certain accruals, and ...

Re-close Year End
We ran the year-end close and discovered a P&L account had been added to the chart of accounts as a Balance Sheet account and therefore brought over a beginning balance into the new year. I have changed the account to a P&L account and would now like to re-close the prior year. Would this be as simple as re-running the year-end close again, or do I need to perform other steps to get this account closed out? Thanks. -- Bob No - see KB 864913, "How to correct accounts that were set up to use the wrong posting type after you close the year in General Ledger in Microsoft Dyn...

does outlook 2000 or 2003 ever integrated msn messanger
my question is has microsoft integrated msn messanger or any messanger function to outlook 2000 or 2003 using exchanger server thanks for the info sal gil professional solutions Yes -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond "Sal Gil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bc001c3be7c$0e1efd80$a001280a@phx.gbl... > my question is has microsoft integrated msn messanger or > any messanger function to outlook 2000 or 2003 using > exchanger server thanks for the info > > sal gil > > professional solutions ...

Closing many CInternetSession objects
Greetings, My application suppose to identify one web site for a pool of about 100 different websites. i.e at any given time it is connected to only one website (say google.com), however it does not know what is this website (it could be yahoo.com, microsoft.com, etc). Before it does anything else, it must first identify what website it is connected to (i.e if it is google.com, yahoo.com,...) To speed up things, the application uses many threads, each checks for a different website from the pool. (i.e one thread checks if the website is yahoo.com, the other thread checks if the website is go...

arbeiten im ausland kanada , Koch Koechin , arbeitsmarkt jobboerse , Tierpfleger Tierpflegerin , bezahlte jobs im ausland , arbeiten im ausland de , jobs im ausland de ,
arbeiten im ausland kanada , Koch Koechin , arbeitsmarkt jobboerse , Tierpfleger Tierpflegerin , bezahlte jobs im ausland , arbeiten im ausland de , jobs im ausland de , + + + +++ TOPJOB AUSLAND +++ IM AUSLAND ARBEITEN +++ + + http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL + + + + + + + + Tontechniker Tontechnikerin bonn zav jobs und praktika im ausland arbeiten im ausland entwicklungshilfe arbeitsagentur jobs im ausland stud...

GP locking up on terminal server
A client is running Terminal Services on Server 2003 standard. They are using Great Plains 9.0, and periodically GP locks up. To fix the problem, I only have to run a repair command on the network card. (it has a static IP). This issue only occurs on the one server. Other workstations are not affected. I have replaced the network card (gigabit) and the gigabit switch that it is connected to. No other programs are affected. There are no events generated in the event viewer corresponding with the lockup. The number of users on the server does not seem to be an issue, it has happened with ...

Fixed Assets GP 10 Security
I have added the Fixed Asset module to GP 10. I have added the FA_DEFAULT Role to users who will be using FA. When I go to Cards the Fixed Asset menu option does not appear. The only people who do see it are the Power Users. What step am I missing? Rich, FADEFULT_USER task will only provide access to set of FA lookups and few other options. You have to set security task for Users seperately for each window and other accesses by going to Security Tasks, Roles and then to Users -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Rich Wheeler" wrote: > I hav...

What is IM Address?
In OutLook Contact after Web page address there is place to specify IM Address. What is IM address and how is it used? Thanks. Windows Live Messenger, also known as Instant Messenger. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange...

can't launch newly installed GP
Hi, I've just installed a new instance of GP 10.0 (which already exists on our network) on a new workstation. However, when I try to launch, it pops up a dialogue box, telling me that I need to run GP Utilities before I can run GP, and asking if I want to launch Utilities now. If I say no, GP just closes (never having actually launched). If I say yes, Utilities launches and pops up another dialogue box, saying: "Select the task you want to complete and then choose Process. When you have completed all the tasks, choose Exit to close Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities, or choose ...

Change Outlook Setting via GP or Script
I have 300 users on a shared email host. Our domain name is changing. Does anyone know how I could automate changing the POP3 settings on each of my Outlook users without having to touch each PC? Theses PCs are spread out geographically and I don't trust the users aptitude to change them themselves. I have Googled this ad nauseam to no avail. Thank you. Must have been your search terms then. You can deploy a prf, mst or cmw file for this. You can find more info and a wizard in the Office Resource Kit of your Office version. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuri...

winsock and IM
Hi, I'm tryign to come up with something like an IM using winsock but one thing buffled me. Over LAN, the IP adddress assigned by the DHCP server is private, so if two parties are trying to use winsock to connect to each other, it probably will not work. how then can winsock be used to connect two parties behind the router with private IP address? can anyone pls enlighten me on this? it is somethign like this, party A is assigned the IP address 192.168.0.2 in his office, the ISP assigned the company the IPA address 210.125.23.5, and party B in another office is assigned the IP address ...

q; workbook save and close
In excel macro; 1. How can I make this? save as overwrite, without save dialog box ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=myFile, FileFormat:=xlNormal, _ Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", ReadOnlyRecommended:=False, _ CreateBackup:=False 2. How can I make this? close it without saving and asking confirmation? myWorkbook.Close Add a couple of lines: application.displayalerts = false 'your code to save application.displayalerts = true and tell excel how to close your file: myWorkbook.close savechanges:=true 'false???? JIM.H. wrote: > >...

New Features in GP 8.0
I totally stumped by this and was hoping that someone has found a solution. I absolutely love the letter writing assistant. I use it all the time in Sales - Customer Maintenance, but how do you do mailing labels for those customers? I tried to create a new template, but can't figure out how to repeat the same merge fields on the same document like a label template. I either get the addresses on separate documents or the same address on one document. I have even tried to figure out something using Word that will recognize the address fields from the letter and see if they will me...

Correcting Accounts Payable Distributions
I found this article in CustomerSource talking about how to correct a posted invoice with a new distribution. Title is "Simple Steps to Correct Erroneous Great Plains Entries" posted on 12/1/05. search for it and read so you can see what I am referring to. In essence it says you can add a new invoice with a 0.00 amount and then distribute to new account and credit the old incorrect account. It lets me do the distribution but we can not save the invoice transaction. I had never heard this before but it would be great if it works. I have tried this but I can not save the i...

CRM 3.0 & Integration to GP
We currently have CRM 1.2 integrated with Great Plains. In the CRM 3 information I've seen, I haven't run across anything related to improvements/changes made to the integration piece of the puzzle. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this aspect of the new CRM or has links to information about integration to GP in 3.0. -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com There is nothing out there yet. The beta has not even begun fot the 3.0 integration. More details should be coming out as 3.0 ships....