Ignore deductions linked to Direct Deposit to calc Net Pay

When an employee has a deduction linked to direct deposit and another
deduction that is a percentage of net pay (ie. garnishment of wages), the
amount of the second deduction is less than it should be because the direct
deposit deduction is reducing 'net pay.'  Since the direct deposit deduction
really IS net pay, other deductions should be based on the net pay before
deductions linked to Direct deposit.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3b5073f4-ec35-4460-b638-d7028a793332&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Bruyer (1)

ignore list
I have importet some contact data into mscrm, When I want to add these contacts to a marketing list (add marketing list members / use advanced find/ add all selected members), the adding stops with an error. I have done a trace during the error (occurs everytime I want to add these contacts) which shows me the following error: [2009-08-24 11:15:36.778] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:5884 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Found crmId {319C876A-CC39-DC11-9F61-0030485C3892} in ignore list. Update notification will be ignored Function: CItemHelper<struct Outlook::_Co...

Backup of Remote SQL Server using VB Net Code
Jan 26, 2010 Hi all I am using VB Net 2008 and SQL 2008. I am taking a backup of a local SQL Server Database using the following code: Dim backup As SQLDMO.Backup = New SQLDMO.BackupClass() Dim sqlserver As SQLDMO.SQLServer = New SQLDMO.SQLServerClass() sqlserver.LoginSecure = False sqlserver.Connect("MIKETI-PC\sqlexpress", "sa", "sapassword") backup.Action = SQLDMO.SQLDMO_BACKUP_TYPE.SQLDMOBackup_Database backup.Database = "TestDataBase" backup.Files = "C:\SQL_BACKUP\Test...

Restore Result Of Cell Link After Every Time Run Formula
PHP code ------------------- RESTORE RESULT OF CELL LINK AFTER EVERY TIME RUN FORMULA IN COLUMN RESULT WITHOUT CHANGE OF BEFOR RESULT ------------------- FOR EXAMPLE : I WANT RESTORE RESULT OF : A1 CELL IS INPUT CELL NUMBER AND B1:B10 IS (LINK TO A1) COLUMN FOR EVERY TIME CHANGE A1 CONTEN BUT I WANT FILL B1:B10 AFTER TEN TIMES CHANGE A1 CONTENT IN THE OTHE WORD: EXAMPLE : A1 IS CONTENT 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 AND RESULT IN B1:B10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 AFTER ANY TIME CLICK NE TYPE IN A +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: EXCEL HELP ...

Linked Table Manager
I don't understand why Access developers making simple things so difficult. On my old computer, I linked Access tables to my Alpha Five data files [dbase format]. On another computer, the links no longer work so I tried to rebuild them. However, when I click on the tables in Alpha Five, an Access message pops up stating the MS Jet Engine can't find the object. Even though I'm clicking in the table name, the message still pops up. I had the same problem on my other computer and I think downloading the Borland DBE resolved it. However, now I can't find the file to download...

Where does MFC sit with .NET?
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new at using MFC but have to say I'm enjoying using the framework. My question is where does MFC sit with .NET? Does .NET superseede the system? I don't know much about .NET but just looking at the msdn library site, the MFC references seem buried under the VC6 section. cheers, Dave MFC is a programming language. .NET is an execution environment. You can write managed ..NET code in MFC, or not, as you choose. joe On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:55:14 +1030, "David Quinn" <kawinnie@hotmail.com.NOSPAMcheers> wrote: >Hi everyone, > &...

Links Of London Jewelry
Welcome to www.ec-bay.com. Enjoy more discount! Our products are popular all over the world with High Quality, Reasonable Price, Best Service and Safe Delivery. our company rules: 1.deliver goods in times, after receive the payment, your goods tracking number will be online in the second day. 2.be honest to deal with any goods quality question 3.Small or mixture order will be available. 4.client is the god, faith is the first . 5.offer the best quality,free shipping and reasonable price. ...

How do I link cells in spreadsheet so can see all linked in cell?
I have catalogued 850 documents in Excel. Some are reproductions of the original document. How do I associate, link, reference, indicate, or whatever the right term is to show all the reproductions when you are in a row. The unigue number is an assigned, 5-digit numeric arrayed number, ex. 00850. All I want ot do is show all the same documents and their unique assigned number when you open a cell. Thank you, Stevan Hi, Need more info - what documents, other sheets in the same workbook, other workbooks, Word documents, what? What do you mean "all I want to do is show all the s...

Attach Link does not work if file name has changed
I used MS Money Plus Home and Business. I keep scanned copy of Invoices in one folder. I link them to MS Money. After linking the item in MS money to the file, a link icon appears in MS money. When I change the name of the scanned file, the link does not work any longer. There is no way of knowing whether the item (that still has a link icon) has a valid link or not (because the scanned file name changed)? Rajesh Sorry - the question was "Is there a way of knowing whether the item (that still has a link icon) has a valid link or not (because the scanned file name changed)?" ...

Emailing a Customer Link
Is there a way for one CRM user to email another CRM user a link to a CRM customer? For example, let's say User1 runs across a customer in the database that would be good for User2 to follow up with. Can User1 send User2 an email with a link to that customer so it will open up in CRM? -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com Yes, but you will have to some how manufacture the URL. In the SDK you will find specifcation on URL addressable forms. Account for instance is: http://crmserver/SFA/accts/edit.aspx?id={1...

IF to ignore #N/A
Hi, I have a string of IF conditions, which I am combining with SUM. I want to get the IF conditions to ignore any cells containg the error message #N/A. How can I do this? Thanks, Bertie. -- claytorm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ claytorm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=11610 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=398660 claytorm Wrote: > Hi, > > I have a string of IF conditions, which I am combining with SUM. I want > to get the IF conditions to ignore ...

Sorting ignoring alpahnumeric lists ignoring "the" and "an".
I am trying to sort a large alphanumeric list of titles, but wish to do so igniring definitive articles such as "The" and "an". Is there anyone that can tell me how to do this? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ create a dummy column using =Substitute(Substitute(substitute(A1,"the ",""),"an ",""),"And ","") then drag fill down the column. Sort on the column with the formul...

Stop ignoring me! Emails on behalf of.
I have a rule that moves emails from 'bob@random.rnd' * to another folder. But my rule does not cope when the email comes in like "H.R.Department@random.rnd on behalf of bob@random.rnd" then the rule does not work anymore. How can I write a rule to cope with this sort of annoying email? * Email address has been changed to protect privacy use a rule that looks for words in the header - and use bob@random.rnd as the words? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Aut...

Data link error in Visio Professional
I just installed Visio Pro 2007, as well as the SP1 update. I'm trying out the new feature that links data to the shapes, and I keep getting error messages when I try to link either Excel files or Access files. For Excel, I keep getting the error message "The Microsoft Excel File is currently inaccessible", and for Access files I get the message "Cannot connect to the data source." I've tried to load multiple files of different types (e.g. Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Macro-enabled Excel files) and consistently get the same error. I'm wondering if there is...

No links when printing to pdf
Hi, I'm sure this is an obvious one so apologies in advance. I've just started using Publisher and have produced a document (which includes some hyperlinks to various sites) and then printed to pdf via Adobe Distiller. Unfortunately, the links don't appear to have been reproduced in the resulting pdf. Any clues? Best regards John The links do not transfer across in a PDF file. You need to insert them again manually. -- That's great. Thanks very much for the fast response! John "���M�S��Publisher���" <replytonewsgroup@goaway.com> wrote in message...

Link to other workbook
I would like to read info out of say Book4.xls into Book3.xls as per th formulae : =[Book4.xls]Sheet1!$A$1 , =[Book4.xls]Sheet2!$A$1 etc. But I have the sheet tab names listed in a column in Book3 . Is there way these formulae can be put together reading the sheet name from thi column and then dragged down into the next cells ? Many Thanks in advance -- dbod ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dbodd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3124 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=51049...

LINKING WORKSHEETS
I have two non-numerical data worksheets. I need to link specific cells to eachother across these two worksheets. Almost like a hyperlink. Is there any way that I can do this??? Please email. You can link these by just typing the = sign in a cell, then navigate to the other workbook or worksheet, and click in the desired cell you want linked. Then hit Enter. Or you could click in a cell, select Insert, Hyperlink, and make choices as desired in the Insert Hyperlink box. MRO "Laurie" <laurie.egbert@mris.net> wrote in message news:01bc01c37c76$d3ee70b0$a301280a@phx.gbl......

Emails with links not accessible
After setting up Email accounts for my husband and I, we found when my husband tries to access internet through a link on an Email, he gets a message reading "Windows can not read". If he forwards the message to me, I can access the net using the same link. Has anyone experienced this problem and knows how to fix it. Dian This is an issue with IE and not with WM. You can use the following fix which also works for Windows Mail. Select the one for Vista http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the be...

Exchange 2007 Cannot directly book meetings
Hello all I am running Exchange 2007 sp2, the mbx and cas\ht are on separate servers, I have configured all the exchange web services correctly, all users are running outlook 2007. Autodiscover, availability,oof, and OAB all work correctly. Currently I still have a public folder store (left over from a transition from exchange 2003) I no longer need the public folder store and I am trying to get rid of it, but I cant. When I dismount the public folder store, users can no longer book meetings, the error message users get is "unable to directly book meeting" Also when ...

How to generate links to pictures
I need to link pictures together. I have linked them as can be seen on this TEST: http://www.ociw.edu/~ekoch/4star/BOM/TEST.pdf My problem is that the links are fixed, they are to the first cell in the page where the picture resides. If I add pages of information or more pictures, then I have to reset all the links. Is it possible to use relative address to the pictures or better yet make the link to a "label" on the picture? Or the picture name? So if I move the picture the link is still valid. I tried to solve this in another way. Placing pictures on another "sheet"...

Linking two .exe applications in VC++
Hi, I have a .exe application (thrid party code) in vc++. I need to call the functions available in this appplication (app A) from another application (App B). I know that if a .lib file is generated by app A then its a matter of including the header and path to the .lib file in app B. But app A only generates .exe and .obj. My question is how do I link app A to app B? Is it possible? or do I have to do something to generate a .lib file? What is the procedure? Thanks a lot for any help. mp mp wrote: >Hi, > >I have a .exe application (thrid party code) in vc++. I need t...

testing: please ignore

Error Message should link to Assistant Site
When I get a error message in excel to would be helpful if I had a link to the assistant site on the error as well ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=fcacaf18-e10f-4c70-9623-c048c275f18c&...

Why is Cancel Ignored?
I have a situation where two fields (both Combo Boxes in this case) are optional if neither is used and required if either is used; i.e., if either one is used they must both be used. The Form BeforeUpdate property is '=CrossCheckKeys(0)'. The CrossCheckKeys function is: Function CrossCheckKeys(Cancel As Integer) Dim CurrForm As Form: Set CurrForm = Screen.ActiveForm With CurrForm If (IsNull(.Controls("comSinkKey")) And Not IsNull(.Controls("comSrceKey"))) _ Or (IsNull(.Controls("comSrceKey")) And Not IsNull(.Controls("comSinkKey...

What is the difference : MFC, ATL, COM/DCOM/COM+ and .NET
Would you define each of the above in simple terms with an example of what they might be used for. Thank you. www.google.com "zalzon" wrote: > Would you define each of the above in simple terms with an example of > what they might be used for. > > Thank you. > > MFC is a library which my dad is using for his stuff. ATL is a library which we are using together with my dad. I am using WTL also 'cause I am more masochistic than my dad (his opinion). COM/DCOM/COM+ and .NET are component technologies and frameworks serving the same purposes but implemente...

SafePay communication link
We just setup SafePay to work with our bank,, I would love to use the GP communication link option under "configurator",, but since the output file is sent to a network folder how should we upload the file to the bank,, If we use a FTP client is there one that the "link" will launch when the client uploads the file.. How to you automate the process all the way to the bank Thanks, ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button i...