HR Reason Code and VBA

When changing pay code rates there is a dialog that pops up allowing the user
to enter an effective date and reason code. Is there a way to get to this
dialog box in VBA? This particular dialog does not seem to trigger
BeforeModalDialog or AfterModalDialog.

TIA,
Jim

That's because it's not a modal dialog.  You know this because there is a
drop list on it and modal dialog only have Yes/No/cancel, or OK or such.

It might be modal however meaning that you have to use the hotkey to add it
and the fields to vba.  Control F-11 and Shift - F11 I believe - check your
menu before the window opens to verify.

patrick
developer support

"Jim Griffin" <JimGriffin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When changing pay code rates there is a dialog that pops up allowing the
> user
> to enter an effective date and reason code. Is there a way to get to this
> dialog box in VBA? This particular dialog does not seem to trigger
> BeforeModalDialog or AfterModalDialog.
>
> TIA,
> Jim

0
prot1 (1345)
11/28/2007 3:58:14 AM
That did the trick. Should have thought of that on my own. ;)

Thanks!