HR Benefit Table - Benefit status set to 0

I'm trying to do some cleanup of our benefits (delete benefits that were
enrolled and never used) and in the process of querying table BE010130 there
are a ton of benefits that have a 0 in the BENEFITSTATUS_I field.  When I try
to pull them up in GP they don't show under the specified employee.  Can
anyone tell me what these are and if I can delete them?
0
elavelle (62)

------=_NextPart_0001_079D83ED

Hello,

After looking at the HRBEN.DOC from the SDK, it doesn't appear the BE010130
should have a value of 0.  The values that should be there are:

                1 = Active
	2 = Inactive
	3 = Waived
     	4 = Ineligible
	5 = COBRA
	6 = Terminated
	7 = FMLA
	8 = Pending

Then if you have a value of 2, then the INACTIVE field should have a value
of 1.  Since the value of 0 is not one the system is expecting, that might
explain why you can not pull it up in Dynamics GP.

Corey
Developer Support
------=_NextPart_0001_079D83ED

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello,
\par
\par After looking at the HRBEN.DOC from the SDK, it doesn't appear the BE010130 should have a value of 0.  The values that should be there are:
\par
\par                 1 = Active
\par \tab 2 = Inactive
\par \tab 3 = Waived
\par      \tab 4 = Ineligible
\par \tab 5 = COBRA
\par \tab 6 = Terminated
\par \tab 7 = FMLA
\par \tab 8 = Pending
\par
\par Then if you have a value of 2, then the INACTIVE field should have a value of 1.  Since the value of 0 is not one the system is expecting, that might explain why you can not pull it up in Dynamics GP.
\par
\par Corey
\par Developer Support
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_079D83ED--

0
cdavids (13)
2/27/2008 8:45:39 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_131FCAEF

Hello

Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this
topic.
Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.

Have a great week!

Roxanne Berg

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_131FCAEF

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello
\par
\par Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this topic.
\par Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par
\par Roxanne Berg
\par
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par ==============================================
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
\par
\par to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par
\par Let us know what you think by posting
\par
\par     from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par
\par     from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_131FCAEF--

0
a-rober (48)
3/4/2008 12:46:28 AM
------=_NextPart_0001_012669B0

Hi there

Anything else we can do for you here on this query?

Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!

Have a great week!

Roxanne Berg

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_012669B0

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi there
\par
\par Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
\par
\par Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
[...]
------=_NextPart_0001_012669B0--

0
a-rober (48)

Editing Tables
Hi, I have a database that we use to build some tables each week. There are a bunch of people who use this database. Here is the issue - I dont know a lot about acess but I noticed that if I open one of the tables and then erase a field it does not prompt me to save the table when I close it. This caused an inadvertant table change. Question - is it possible to "protect" the table so that no one can open it up and edit it. Thanks for your help. The first problem is that somewhere along the line, Set Warnings has been turned off either in code or a macro. You need to fi...

End of table
I have several workbooks that were created by someone else. They all have one characteristic that I would like to change. When I create a worksheet, the Ctrl-End key combination jumps to the bottom of the table -- the lower right cell. If my table has 200 rows and 10 columns, Ctrl-End will jump to J200. In these worksheets, Ctlr-End jumps several hundred, and in some cases several thousand, rows beyond the last data cell. I have tried deleting the rows below the last data cell and deleting the cell contents, which appear empty. How can I find out why it is doing this and correct it? Curio...

Batch Status value
I understand that an article in the knowledgebase (ID 891318) describes the meaning of the Batch Status values. But I no longer have access to this information. Can someone please summarize the values? All I want to be able to do is retrieve the batch number of the current open batch on a particular register. Thanks, Steve P. I believe that would be zero, but it would be easy enough to check... In POS, open the Journal - the batch number should be displayed. Now do a query for that batch number and check the status. Now do a query for the status value you found - there should be one rec...

Access 2007 Pivot Table Chart
I've created a Pivot Chart and would like to add value labels to the columns. Is that possible? ...

Encoding, standalone value setting?
Currently using: Dim xtw As New XmlTextWriter (path,system.Text.Encoding.UTF8) which produces: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes" ?> how can I produce: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?> Thanks, Dean Slindee Try writing your document starting with xtw.WriteStartDocument(false); -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Dean Slindee" <slindee.dean@co.la-crosse.wi.us> wrote in message news:2b2f01c33f55$497832d0$a401...

MS POS 1.0 Currency and API
I want to use POS 1.0 in the Philippines but I cannot try the software. Is there any option to change the currency sign? Also, is there an API for customization? Thanks! ...

Pivot Table Data Field ... )2
Excel2003 ... Pivot Table Data Field ... )2 In my Data Field I am seeing a Field = Field Name )2 What does the " )2 " mean? I have the Field Name in my Data, but not ending in " )2 " Thanks ... Kha -- Kha ...

Pass table data from Access to a C dll and get it back
Hi, I want to pass a table's data into C code for further processing and get the processed data back into another table in Access. I have seen sample code in C++ opening an Access db and using automation on it. However, this is not permitted in my case; the driver application has to be Access itself. So maybe I have to pass the data into VBA and then further into the C code? Sample code for this anyone? Just a simple table with a few columns (properties) will do. TIA, Nikolas "rdrnws" <rdr@nws.com> wrote in message news:fh9nfp$rpo$1@aioe.org... > Hi, I want to ...

Setting up e-mail account
Computer recently crashed and am in the process of setting back up. My incoming mail is with POP3 and outgoing with SMTP. How do you type these addresses when you are setting up the account? ?? POP3bigpond.com or popbigpond.com??? Please help. Set up Outlook Express to send and receive your BigPond email: http://bigpond.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigpond.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?display=content&p_page=1&p_faqid=10484&p_Platform=N -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Melissa King" <melissajking1@bigpond.com> ...

Tables
Ok, I have a projects table and I need to make a form(not a query) because I need it to be able to store the data. I don't know how to make it do what I want it to do. Project Catagory needs to be populated when hours on project are withih a specific range. ex: Project between 0-100 hrs = A Project Catagory when chosen needs to show a list of items that need to be marked as completed. ex: If A then must complete 1, 2, 3, 4 ( check boxes need to store the information of completed) All fields are in 1 project table. I can create the form in design but can't figure ou...

Daily posting of amount to a table
Hello. This may be difficult or impossible, but I would like to add a daily record to a table in my database that would contain a balance in one of my accounts. The balance is calculated using a sum table. I could do this with an append query, but i wanted to know if it could be setup to be done automatically each day, and if it could be done whether or not I opened the database. Thanks in advance. On Oct 31, 8:49 pm, "wesley.al...@gmail.com" <wesley.al...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello. > > This may be difficult or impossible, but I would like to add a daily > rec...

Importing Tables
I have a database which needs to import a table from databases that are created by another system. My database checks the folder for any databases that have been created, and lists them in a file. I then import the table, append the records to another table and then delete the database individually. Is there any way I could automate the process and import to the same table? 1. Check for databases (variable Db names) 2. Import table (always 'partsummary') 3. Delete database. The code I currently use is below. Dim strPath As String strPath = Me.FileName DoCmd.Tra...

Pivot Table Row Label Problem
Using Excel 2007, I have created a pivot table that has 3 fields in the Row Label section (all set to Tabular form): CustName, BizUnit, and Status. The problem is that the Status field does not display anything in the table (all cells are blank). However, if I move Status up to the second position (CustName, Status, BizUnit) then the Status data doesdisplay properly. All three fields are text. Why does Status not display anything when in the third position? Also, the first two fields in Row Labels (no matter what they are) are displayed in bold. Where is the formatting of each...

Switchboard items table won't delete
After long deliberation I finally decided to follow the frequent advice to split my database. (Using a copy intially, of course). The wizard failed, with 2 error msges that I have seen many other posts about - subscript out of range, and something else. So i decided to do the split manually. Worked OK and the links are up and everything working. One problem though - when deleting all the original tables from the new _fe after setting the links to the new _be, Switchboard Items could not be deleted as it was in use. Well yes, of course it was, I have to have my switchboard open to...

Form design to add data to 3 tables in "Order Entry" style db
Sorry if this is a duplicate. I thought I posted it yesterday but couldn't find it today... I need help figuring out the best way to design a form for data entry in the "Order Entry" style, adding data to three related tables. For clarity I have eliminated several fields. Here are the three tables, plus the fourth that is a reference table: tblCustomers: CustID (pk), CustName tblOrders: OrderID (pk), OrderDate, CustID (fk) tblOrderProd: OrderProdID (pk), OrderID (fk), ProdID (fk) tblProducts: ProdID (pk), ProdName Each Customer is associated with one or mo...

CDN Payroll and HR
Are there any companies out there...actually running this ..successfully??? We have just upgraded to 8.0 Thanks MLF We have just started the HR side however we are using 7.5 still working out the bugs. We won't be upgrading to 8.0 not until those bugs are worked out. Good Luck! "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote: > Are there any companies out there...actually running > this ..successfully??? > > We have just upgraded to 8.0 > > Thanks > > MLF > Be very carefull updating as it caused one of our companies not to upgrade properly.....

Prepare CSV source files for CRM 4.0 Data Migration
Hi all, I have a question regarding CSV source files for CRM 4.0 data migration. I have CRM 4.0 setup already, and would like to migrate my data from another CRM system (CRM 3.0). According to the CRM 4.0 SDK, it says "For more information about how to create and prepare CSV source files for import and data migration, see the Microsoft Dynamics CRM online Help." I am wondering if anyone is able to find any guide on creating the source files ?? Or pointing me to a right direction. My initial idea was to export by using the "Export Data to Excel" and select "Dy...

HOW DO I SET UP EMAIL FOR 2 USERS IN SEPERATE VIEWS
can anyone help me set up my OE so that when my husband comes on he only sees his emails and i only see mine? my goal is so he does not have to wade thru my emails as well as his and can view only his emails. Help!? A good reference site is http://www.scicable.com/identities.htm . Hope that helps. James <nikinahnah@bridge-of-love.com> wrote in message news:0d3501c4a648$c8062ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > can anyone help me set up my OE so that when my husband > comes on he only sees his emails and i only see mine? > my goal is so he does not have to wade thru my emails as ...

Life Insurance table in HR module
Is there any way to increase the decimal places allowed for Insurance Rates? For example our payroll is processed weekly, but the life insurance rate is monthly. So when it is $0.25 / 1000 per month that is $0.577 /1000 per week and the system ONLY allows 2 decimal places. Anyone worked around this? -- Mark VA Yes, allow three decimal places for deductions. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Mark" wrote: > Is there any way to increase the decimal places allowed for Insurance Rates? > For example our payroll is processed weekly, but the life insurance rate is > monthly. So ...

Running Totals for Pivot Tables
Hello I have a pivot table with months across the top and version as the row:- Data Version Jul Aug Sept Oct 1 1 4 7 10 2 2 5 8 11 3 3 6 9 12 Just wondered if it is possible to add cumulative totals to a pivot table? ie. Data Version Jul Aug Sept Oct 1 1 4 7 10 2 2 5 8 11 3 3 6 9 12 Cumulative 1 1 5 12 22 Thanks Lesley Make your pivot table and then use menu Insert/Calculated Field. You can n...

Data Table Manipulation
I have a rather large data table (~6600 lines of data) that has severa different locations, dates, times and then events for eac Location/Time pair. For example, at Location 1 at 12:00 on 5/6/200 there were 5 events. I'm trying to figure out the average number o events across all dates for a particular location and time (i.e Location 1 generally has 4.3 events at 13:00) Right now I'm doing brute for method with data filtering and using the automatic averag function imbedded in Excel 2000. I was curious if there is a mor elegant and easier solution, Currently it takes me about an ...

tables for a window
There used to be a way (not Modifier) where I can have Great Plains show the tables linked to the current Great Plains window. I have forgotten it. can you please let me know. I believe you're looking for the Window Descriptions. If that's the case, go to Tools>> Resource Descriptions>> Windows. Leeland "Jack Tundra" wrote: > There used to be a way (not Modifier) where I can have Great Plains show the > tables linked to the current Great Plains window. I have forgotten it. can > you please let me know. > > > No, this is somethin...

Help to build a table
Please help me to build a table similar to this one The number on the first column will change after 16 times, it will go in sequence from 1001, 1002, etc… The number in the second column will change after 4 times and it will go from 1 to 4 The number in the 3rd column will go from 1 to 4 2nd and 3rd column will keep the same pattern. Cabinet Shelf Location 1001 1 1 1001 1 2 1001 1 3 1001 1 4 1001 2 1 1001 2 2 1001 2 3 1001 2 4 1001 3 1 1001 3 2 1001 3 3 1001 3 4 1001 4 1 1001 4 2 1001 4 3 1001 4 4 1002 1 1 1002 1 2 1002 1 3 1002 1 4 1002 2 1 1002 2 2 1002 2...

Remote Access for CRM 3.0 Sales for Outlook
I'm using Outlook with RPC over HTTP and I'm looking for a good way to use CRM 3.0 for Laptops over the web. I'd like to avoid VPN at this stage and it's vital that these sync up often because we are using the service module heavily. I would also like to get it to run on PC's not joined to the domain. Does anyone have any tips for doing either of these? The app does not work with an RPC over HTTP connecion. There is more to it than just the Exchange connection as the app needs to communicate with the CRM Server as well. You might be able to figure it out, but ther...

How to Restore Outlook's Previous Settings
I was having a problem with Excel 2002 not being able to read any .xls file. After trying several other things to no avail, I reset all the settings in my Office XP (including Outlook) to the default settings. Now I'd like to restore my previous Outlook settings. How do I do this? Thanks in advance. Did you save backups of everything prior to resetting everything to default settings? ...