How tu create a Import to Journal Entry that contains Analytical A

Hi, I try to importa a Journal Entry and IM saids it's succesfylly but when
check the batch, there is not any data in dimensions. Some body have any tip
to do this? or any template with this?.

--
Thanks,
JP

The IM GL import uses Multidimensional Analysis (MDA) not Analytical
Accounting. Has anyone out there written one for Analytical Accounting? I
heard somewhere that this has been done with VB script.

"JP" wrote:

> Hi, I try to importa a Journal Entry and IM saids it's succesfylly but when
> check the batch, there is not any data in dimensions. Some body have any tip
> to do this? or any template with this?.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> JP
I just read your similar post where I think you said this was resolved. I
need to go read about this on the referenced post and educate myself :)

"Leslie Vail" wrote:

> The IM GL import uses Multidimensional Analysis (MDA) not Analytical
> Accounting. Has anyone out there written one for Analytical Accounting? I
> heard somewhere that this has been done with VB script.
>

> "JP" wrote:
>
> > Hi, I try to importa a Journal Entry and IM saids it's succesfylly but when
> > check the batch, there is not any data in dimensions. Some body have any tip
> > to do this? or any template with this?.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > JP

create a roster

Problem importing Data into Outlook 2002 from 2003.
I'm hoping that someone out there has had this problem and can help me out. I did a backup on my other computer by exporting the data from Outlook 2003 to a file, then formatted the harddrive and am trying to import it into Outlook 2002 on a different computer and I get the following error: "The file Backup01262004.pst is not compatible with this version of the Personal Folders information service. Contact your administrator." Is there a utility or something that I can use to restore the file? Thank you in advance. Rich Previous versions of Outlook cannot read 2003's n...

Task Create - Status

Create external database

Create script to gather workstation logs
Hi, I have trouble putting a VB script together to gather 2 different log files located on c:\root of each workstation Thanks for your help! Sam On May 19, 8:06=A0am, Sear S <Sear S...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have trouble putting a VB script together to gather 2 different log fil= es > located on c:\root of each workstation > > Thanks for your help! > > Sam Show us what you have and describe the problems in some detail - include OS specifics and any error messages encountered. Few of us can/are willing to do a...

Using TransferSpreadsheet Macro to import a single sheet from exce
I have an excel workbook with multiple sheets of data. I am trying to use a TransferSpreadsheet Macro to import 2 individual sheets to seperate tables in access. (I have a seperate Macro for each sheet) What is the correct "format" to identify the individual sheet in the Path? As an example the file path is: C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Monthly reporting\Monthy Reports for Access Import.xls One of the sheets is labled "Financial Data" - How do I add this to the end of the path so it imports this sheet? The error I get is "not a valid pa...

Importing large text files to excel
Hi, i am using Excel 2002, and I am wondering what is an efficient way to import text files with more than 65536 lines to excel (eg. if it's 120000 lines, I want the excel workbook to automatically create two tabs, with the first tab having the first part of the text file, line 1 to line 65000, the second tab having line 65001 to 120000.) Right now, i am using a splitter (HJSplit) to first manually split the large text file into several small files, then i import each file to an individual tab in a excel workbook. But obviously that's not the best way. Thank you very much. http://su...

Created Date in SmartList
Hello: Could someone please tell me what the Created Date is, in the SmartList Account Transactions object in GP 9.0? The Created Date, if it is supposted to be the date of creation of the transaction from the subledger or the resulting posted journal entry, is inaccurate. On my SmartList here on my laptop, it is showing as August for transactions that are dated in March. And, at a client of ours, it is showing February for transactions that are dated in August. TK on PartnerSource says that inaccuracies in these dates represent a problem report that has not been fixed. Thanks! ch...

Failed to import customized report
Hi there, I'm doing some testing on my existing report called Activities. I download it into my local and modified. I tried to re-import this report to CRM from Report > New > existing report : My ReportFile.rdl but I keep getting this error. "An error occurred while trying to add the report to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." every's suggestion are w...

Creating Appointments 05-06-06
Hi I seem to be missing something obvious... I open a lead/contact/company/opportunity and add an appointment activity using the form assistant. Yet it doesn't show up in the calendar, nor in the Outlook Client (online)...is that right? I hope not! -- CRM Power User Appts won't synch to Outlook unless you are running the CRM for Outlook client. Even then, this synch is done periodically, so it may take awhile before it updates. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "al" <al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26E06127-1D48-4DA6-8D34-B89F39016F5...

Importing fixed-width data
Dear all, I have a large number of huge text-files I want to import in Excel. Th data are in fixed-width format (each value is 5 characters long), bu there's no space or separator between them. That seems to be a proble for excel. The only way possible seems to be to 'draw' the column manually in the import wizard. I'd rather do it in an automatic way because of the large amount of data. Is there a simple solution to this problem? (I've got little excel an programming background.) Thanks a lot for any responses!! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Juliet...

Importing Netscape 7.0 Address book into Outlook 2000
I'm trying to convert from Netscape 7.0 Messenger to Outlook 2000. How do I import the Messenger addressbook? Thanks for your help -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- ...

where can i create my own word search?
Where can i create a personal word find? Please re-post with more detail and a clearer description of what you would like to do. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:25:02 -0700, Tameika Allen-Shepard <Tameika Allen-Shepard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where can i create a personal word find? Now I think I got it. You want to create a word search puzzle grid. I don't know of any sites with an example, but hang in. I'm sure someone can help. Gord On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:25:02 -0700, Tameika Allen-Shepard <Tameika Allen-Shepard@discussions.micros...

Import from Excel into Money #3
Can I import data from Excel 2003 into Money 2003? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=8. "Tony" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18bce01c420da$2a66dc40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Can I import data from Excel 2003 into Money 2003? ...

can i import a database from access into visio?
im trying to import a database from access to visio in hopes it will do my er diagram for me. any suggestions? ...

Can I create a form with columns based on data?
Hi I am trying to create a Booking System for a client renting a number of cottages. I have three Tables: 1. Diary Dates. Fields: DiaryID WeekCommencingDate 2. Resources. Fields: ResourceID ResourceName ResourceType 3. DiaryRooms. Fields: DiaryRoomID DiaryID - linked to Diary Dates. ResourceID - linked to Resources. Tariff Available ReservationID What I want to do is display a form showing ResourceName as a column header and WeekCommencingDate as a Row Header, rather like a Pivot Table, but permitting entry of the data, Tariff & Availability in each cell. Is this possible? Stapes ...

Creating an If formula.
I have tried everything I can think of and read all the posts but I am still at a loss. I am trying to make a formula that would insert the value of cell E4 if in cells F4 through J4 have S/O in it. When I did the IF formula it would put in the cell the number in front of the cell with s/o in it instead of the value in E4. Please help! Here's one way: =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("s/o",F4&G4&H4&I4&J4,1)),E4,"") Thank you so much Dave O. You saved me hours and hours of attempting to figure it out myself (I would still be stumbling around in the dark day...

Creating Custom Date format Q1-2009, etc.
Excel 2002 SP3 Win XP Pro SP2 Hi, How do I properly create a Darte format that will display: Q1-09 Q2-09 Q3-09 Q4-09 Q1-10 Q2-10 etc.? Q is of course for Quarter so Q1-09 is Jan to Mar 2009. Thanks! ="Q"&INT((MONTH(A1)+2)/3)&TEXT(A1,"-yy") -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "stef" <notvalid@nomail.nul> wrote in message news:%23CWOvqyyIHA.4492@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Excel 2002 SP3 > Win XP Pro SP2 > > Hi, > > How do I properly create a Darte format that will dis...

Why does outlook 2007 create archive2.pst and how do I get it to only use archive.pst
Hi, I am wondering why outlook 2007 has suddenly created an archive2.pst. The problem is that now I have 2 "Archive Folders" in my folder list. I'd prefer to have the archive as one file. archive.pst is less that 1GB in size, so I can't imagine that would be the issue. Thanks for your help!! Perhaps some one has changed the archive options and directed at a new archive pst? "Jim" <jimhub@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1189159845.353387.55050@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am wondering why outlook 2007 has suddenly created an archi...

Importing emails from public folder
So far, with our new CRM 4.0 installation, we have managed to bulk import emails from our legacy custom Outlook/Exchange server contact management system by directly loading data from the public folders into the relevant underlying SQL tables. However, when viewing the emails in CRM, all formatting is lost. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions in how best to migrate existing emails into CRM? Thanks ...

Need to create a printed order from a row of data
Maybe that's not the best way to do it but this is the goal: We need to enter a row of data. Order number, color, size, thickness, etc for an ongoing file for recording this information. CURRENTLY, what we now have to do is, after we enter the row, we have to get a pre-printed form, fill out the SAME information by hand, for faxing to various places. Is there any way to incorporate both operations simply by entering the data in the row, then having a nicely formatted form print out with all the information filled out? I know that this probably requires a way too detailed response...

Photoshop 6.0 image is discolored when imported into Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, <br><br>I am trying to import an image from Photoshop 6.0 (Mac Classic version) into Word in publishing layout mode. I have the image saved on my OS X desktop. When I drag the image from my desktop into the word document it appears, but it is too blue! The white does not appear to be affected, but the green is brighter and the pink is purple. This is important as the image needs to be in-keeping with the color-scheme of the rest of the document. What is causing this, and how can I correct it? It ...