How to suppress zero value check checks and remittance

Any one knows how to avoid printing the zero value remitances during the
checks run in PM. GP7.5
Thanks in Advance.

0
Paul297 (622)

what is the best way to check 60 different conditions in my if statement?
Hi, I have 20 different test and have to check for all the permutations and combinations for each of these test( test1=yes and test2=no and test3=yes etc) and then finally create a result field. So what is the best way to do this? Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 20 objects, taken how many at a time? "...create a result field ..." ?from what? ?consisting of what? More info, please... Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have re...

Can I open the source record stored in a Multiple value Combo box field, Access 2007
Hi there! I pose another question in the hope of finding someone who can advise me on a possible solution!!?? I have developed an Access database for logging and monitoring IT Support Issues and would like to be able to perform the following task on an Access 2007 form: 1). I have created a form where the users and IT team can enter all the information that relates to an individual IT issue. On this form there is a tab title 'Related Cases' this is a number field in the table 'Cases' and is set to Long Integer with the display control selected as 'Combo Box' this fi...

Creating keyboard shortcut for Paste Value
Hi, is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut for the "Paste Value" command? I have tried using Customize Commands, but I can't figure out how to create the keyboard short cut. Why not just add the paste value to your toolbar. right click toolbar>customize>commands>edit>paste to values dragged to toolbar -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "John Holland" <johnfromberkeley@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:8aa5b11f.0407160655.31e69e6@posting.google.com... > Hi, is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut for the "Paste Value...

X axis values on a line graph
In an excel spreadsheet, I have a series of data. Each "batch" of data has 24 cells, but there are only 2 cells out of each 24 whose values I want to plot on a line graph on a separate sheet in the same file. The first of these contains a weekly date range and the second contains a percentage. For example: 4/7/08-4/13/08 44% 3/31/08-4/6/08 39% 3/24/08-3/30/08 51% Notice that the data is going backwards in time. There are currently 16 batches of data, going back weekly to the beginning of 2008. Each week, a new batch of data will be added at the top of the sheet. I have...

Check Constraints
Is schematron the most popular way to do branching (conditional validation) on dot Net platform? fewgoodpeople wrote: > Is schematron the most popular way to do branching (conditional > validation) on dot Net platform? ..NET supports the W3C XML schema language, I don't know of any support for Schematron. -- Martin Honnen http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ Martin Honnen wrote: >> Is schematron the most popular way to do branching (conditional >> validation) on dot Net platform? > > > .NET supports the W3C XML schema language, I don't know of any supp...

0 values in pivot tables
Hello everyone, I have a pivot table and I have a field that calculates the average of scores for certain people according to the number of records that they correctly created in a database. The score is determined by the number of records created correctly divided by the total number of records. In some cases, some people have not created any records. It is grouped like this on the list : Sales Manager Sales Rep Score John Jim 50% John Andy 60% John James 70% John Peter ...

How do show value range that doesn't start at zero
All the values fall between 25-40,000. Can I show just 20-40,000 on the vertical axis, or does it have to start at zero? How do I do it. "hoffmanjm" <hoffmanjm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:641C6854-3236-4B73-AEE7-859A4D736E5E@microsoft.com... > All the values fall between 25-40,000. Can I show just 20-40,000 on the > vertical axis, or does it have to start at zero? How do I do it. Format Axis/ Scale -- David Biddulph This didn't quite work for me. I had to actually right-click on the gridline, choose "format grid line", click ...

Check for Duplicate Customer\Vendor Records
I am going to migrate from Binary Sort Order to DOCI Sort Order using BCP. I know that we have duplicate customer and vendor master records due to Binary sort. I am going to use the Customer combiner tool prior to migrating data. My question is if anyone knows of a tool\script that would identify duplicate customer\vendor records? Ex. FEDEX0001 and Fedex0001 -- Ryan Since you are still on Binary, the following queries should work -- For vendors SELECT UPPER(VENDORID), COUNT(*) FROM PM00200 GROUP BY UPPER(VENDORID) HAVING COUNT(*) > 1 -- For customers SELECT UPPER(CUSTNMBR), COUNT(...

How to suppress #VALUE!
After setting up functions, the spreadsheet appears ugly when there are empty input cells. Is there any method in suppressing the display of #VALUE! etc, say assigning white colour to these error words? Thanks! Fix the errors, dont just hide them, eg Instead of your_formula that appears to give you the error when an input cell is empty (assume it is A1), try =IF(A1="","",your_formula) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�-------------------...

Filling in Zeros
Last call for help, I promise! :) I used to know how to do this, but... I have two columns, of which about 2/3 are full of numbers while the rest are blank. I want to fill these blanks with zeros without typing it by hand (since the columns are about 25000 cells deep). The Excel Help hasn't been very helpful. Ideas? Thank you in advance! :D ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way, select the range, press F5, click special, select blanks, type ...

Plot value at top of chart
Is it possible to have the highest data point on a line graph plot at the very top of a chart? For example, if the highest data point is 90 then I would like highest value of the y axis to also be 90 placing the data point at the top of the chart instead of excel automatically adding a "cushion (like 10) to the y axis. The data points vary each time the chart is created so i can't fix the value at 90. Thanks, Joe M. Hi Joe, I was looking at this issue yesterday and came upon this macro. It set the high of the axis to the highest point of the data and also the low ...

Alternating Row Formats When Cell Value Changes
I have a list of schools with the school names in column B and the school's district number in column C. I'd like to alternate the row shading each time the district number changes. Is there a formula that can be used for conditional formatting, VB code or some other method to do this? Thanks for any help or advice, Andrew My Excel add-in "Shade Data Rows" does that. It shades groups of like valued rows or will shade by every nth row. Choice of shade colors and an option to skip hidden rows. Comes with a one page Word.doc install/use file. It is free upon direct req...

Not using zeros in graphing.
I have a running workbook that has tons of information. I have added a sum page in order to have all the data summed up in one simple place. I have formulas that read back into the workbook to link to a cell. Depending on what moth it is, that cell could be empty as it is a yearly wookbook. For example, if this is August, then there is information in the workbook up to August, but none after. With that said, the sum page has the #DIV/0! in the cell which essentially equals zero. I also have graphs that I have linked to this sum page. My problem is in order to keep the graphs up to...

How check if Application.Run fails??
Hello! I am using Application.Run to run macros in another workbook that is currently open. How can I check or test if the Application.Run function call fails or returns an error code?? Would it also be wise to use the "On Error Resume Next" before calling the Application.Run function?? thank you! Hi Robert, Firstly I assume that you mean you are running a Sub in another workbook; not a Function. A Function usually refers to User Defined Function (UDF for short). Now to check if the called Sub actually runs, insert a MsgBox with a message immediately a...

two value axes in an excel line chart
How do I create two value axes in excel? For example, I have two correlated sets of values: x y 0.65 4.7 2.01 4.02 2.98 2.99 3.78 1.89 4.33 0.21 I want to show x as a function of y, but want each axis to show integers for 0-6 (and end up with a single line that passes through each x,y coordinate). How do I do this? If by 2 value axis you mean you want numerical values on both the horizontal and vertical axes, select a XY Scatter chart. On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 15:51:02 -0800, neural_jam <neural_jam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I create two value axes...

How to suppress "Entourage cannot find server" message when offline?

Summing a row of cells that have derived their individual values from if Statements
Hi can anyone help... I am trying to validate a form so that the Data cannot be saved if all the fields have not been filled in on the form and will return an error message How I have done this is to use If statement on each individual cell so that it returns a value of 0 or 1 dependant on whether the field is empty or not. (This works fine Then what I want to do is sum the value of these cells with an If statement to return a value of 0 or 1 which can then be used with the validation macros I have set up to either save the data or not dependant on the conditions... So I tried =IF(SUM(A1:P...

How do I loop a range of cells until I get a numeric value?
I have two columns of sales data. Both columns have 156 weeks of data (three years). The item in column B has NA data until Jan 2005. The item in column C has data from mid 2004. How do I loop through these columns, pick up only where the data starts from and paste only the sales data <> NA into columns D and E? try put this in F1 (if free!) =IF(ISNUMBER(B1);B1;"") Mark F1, klick on lower right corner of the cell marker and pull (copy) down until where ur data ends Then hit the copy-icon, mark D1, then hit paste-icon-arrow and select Values, then (maby) select data...

Suppressing
I have a report that has a table with basically one grouping. I have sever rows of the same group and another table inside each of the rows. So basically I have 25 rows od the same group with a different table inside eavh row. So table inside of a table. My problem is that whenever one of the group tables has no data, it still shows whitespace and I cant get it to suppress when its blank. Any ideas? hi, can you set the width=0 and then set the visible for that row=false. Regards VB "Ben Watts" wrote: > I have a report that has a table with basica...

Earn MOney ONline Get Payments Weekly Thru Checks
Hi Friends, Visit http://36lives.com/gallery/b30c25ba and make money online at home.Just refer friends and earn more.Very Low Payout Just INR.100 .Payments made daily.Join Now. Regards Jagan ...

Cell Values #2
How, by using VB can you differentiate between a blank cell and a cel with the value of zero? Thanks -- jtrevil ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jtrevill's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1660 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31503 See possible answer in your other thread -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "jtrevill" <jtrevill.1fxhpz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jtrevill.1fxhpz@excelforum-nospam.com... > > How, by usi...

How to look up a value in a list and return multiple corresponding
I followed the instructions on the excel help page of how look up a value in a list and return multiple corresponding values but somethings not right. I have tried this numerous times in my excel spreadsheet and it does not return any values let alone numerous values. No values will appear unless I go into the insert menu and click function, but then here it will only give me the smallest value, even when there is more than one. Please help asap! Thank you. How about giving us some details? -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "123456789" <123456789@discussions.m...

suppression
Hi, my problem is the suppression of a recording to àpartir of a list indeed when I want to remove a customer for example an error message is posted: impossibe to remove contact the system administrator Thanck You Please stop workflows related to that list / record and also close activities related to that. It is basically because useable record. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "ahmed" wrote: > Hi, my problem is the suppression of a recording to ...

Suppressing VBA Errors
I think I've seen a way to prevent (supress?) errors in VBA but hav forgotten just how I should do it. This is my code. As you can see, it's to update data in a Currenc Conversion file that I made. Sub CurrencyUpdate() Range("C5").Select Selection.QueryTable.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False End Sub Sometimes I get a Run-time error '1004' message saying "This web quer returned no data". Any solutions? Would appreciate any help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi have a look at on error resume next and on error goto 0 -- Regards Frank Kab...

Outstanding checks report with addresses
Does anyone know how I would get or if there is a utility available to get a list of outstanding checks from the banking module with the mailing address of the check as well as the payee? Thanks. Judy ...