How to Link Purchase Invoice with Purchase Receipts

Hi,

We are using Great Plains 6.0. I am trying to generate report to link
Purchase Invoice with Multiple Purchase Receipt.I am using Crystal
Report/Business Objects to make this report. I have used the following tables

1. PM30200  (PM Paid Transaction History File)
2. POP30300 (Purchase Receipt History)
3. POP30310 (Purchase Receipt Line History)

I have created two view tables by joining these tables.
 A.
   PM30200.DOCNMBR = POP30300.VNDDOCNM AND
   PM30200.VENDORID =  POP30300.VENDORID AND
   PM30200.DOCTYPE=1 AND (PM30200.BCHSORCE IN ('Rcvg Trx Ivc','Rcvg Trx
Entry')

B.
 dbo.PM30200.PORDNMBR = dbo.POP30310.PONUMBER AND
 dbo.POP30300 ON dbo.POP30310.POPRCTNM = dbo.POP30300.POPRCTNM AND
 (dbo.PM30200.DOCTYPE = 1) AND (dbo.PM30200.VOIDED = 0) AND
(dbo.PM30200.BCHSOURC IN ('Rcvg Trx Entry', 'Rcvg Trx Ivc'))

The only problem with 2nd View, if there are multiple Purchase invoices
having Multiple Receipts against one purchase order , it does not give the
correct result.This could be due to missing of an extra join

I have checked all these table but could not find any relevant field who can
make join accurate.

Would appreciate any help in this matter.

Regards

Muhammad Usman
musman@hotmail.com

Hi Muhammad,
The POP10500 will show the relationship of multiple Shipment and
Shipment/Invoice that have been received against a PO.  The POP10600 will
show the relationship of Invoices that have been matched to Shipments or
Shipment/Invoices.

Hope that helps you get what you need.

Thanks

--
Marge Swanson
Software Development Engineer

"Muhammad Usman" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using Great Plains 6.0. I am trying to generate report to link
> Purchase Invoice with Multiple Purchase Receipt.I am using Crystal
> Report/Business Objects to make this report. I have used the following tables
>
> 1. PM30200  (PM Paid Transaction History File)
> 2. POP30300 (Purchase Receipt History)
> 3. POP30310 (Purchase Receipt Line History)
>
> I have created two view tables by joining these tables.
>  A.
>    PM30200.DOCNMBR = POP30300.VNDDOCNM AND
>    PM30200.VENDORID =  POP30300.VENDORID AND
>    PM30200.DOCTYPE=1 AND (PM30200.BCHSORCE IN ('Rcvg Trx Ivc','Rcvg Trx
> Entry')
>
> B.
>  dbo.PM30200.PORDNMBR = dbo.POP30310.PONUMBER AND
>  dbo.POP30300 ON dbo.POP30310.POPRCTNM = dbo.POP30300.POPRCTNM AND
>  (dbo.PM30200.DOCTYPE = 1) AND (dbo.PM30200.VOIDED = 0) AND
> (dbo.PM30200.BCHSOURC IN ('Rcvg Trx Entry', 'Rcvg Trx Ivc'))
>

> The only problem with 2nd View, if there are multiple Purchase invoices
> having Multiple Receipts against one purchase order , it does not give the
> correct result.This could be due to missing of an extra join
>
> I have checked all these table but could not find any relevant field who can
> make join accurate.
>
> Would appreciate any help in this matter.
>
> Regards
>
> Muhammad Usman
> musman@hotmail.com
0
mswanso (30)

Change link between form and subform

linking #4

Linked Forms

Links not linking

How to show Customer Name on MY Credit Card Receipt?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how to print Customer Name on the Store's copy of the Credit Card transaction receipt. Basically 2 receipts are printed - one for customer and one that customer signs and gives back to us. The one that customer keeps always has the customer's name on it. However, our own copy has an unclear signature but not the customer's name and this makes it difficult to audit and match customers to their receipts at the end of the day (we do this to keep track of things which is helpful to us). How can we amend the receipt to print customer name on...

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

What did I do? My Receipt printer...
I am useing two POS stations and one epson receipt printer. I have the 2 stations set up Identicle. On the station that is not directly hooked to the printer I can reprint a receipt. On station1 with the printer physically connected when I hit reprint it does a long report with no totals. I think it is a z report? The Reprint function should just be printing the last receipt in the Journal for the register it's run from. Check that Journals are turned on in the Register Properties for that register. If Journals are not turned on, you may just be reprinting the first X/Z Report t...

Link To A Cell From Chart

links

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Links

Modify receipt to not show customer balance
The receipt format for sales on account print customer previous and new balance. How do you modify to not print that info? Thanks in advance. Neal You'll need to modify your receipt template. Save the original and work on a copy! Open the template with Notepad and study it. If you're able to figure out what's going on in there, you will be able to find the lines you want to remove and remove them. If you need more specific instructions, post a reply. Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail "Neal C" wrote: > The receipt format for sales on account print customer ...

email links in Publisher pdf

Chart template and links

Linked Graphs from Excel
I have linked graphs from excel into my publisher document using Paste Special. The problem is that when they paste in they reshape (I have pie charts and they come in publisher looking like tall skinny ovals). I can fix the shape of the charts manually after pasting them in, but when I update the links the reshaping reverts to its original, incorrect size. Any suggestions on how I can use the linking to excel and not have to resize every time I update? "Paste Special" as what format? Have you tried an image format? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

Sales Transaction Entry and Purchase Order Preview
Question about Sales Transaction Entry and linking a specific Vendor from the Purchase Order Preview window when you have multiple Vendors assigned to an inventory item. What is the logic behind GP when it comes to pressing the Purchase button within Sales Transaction Entry window after assigning an line item? Logic that I'm seeing is GP is assigning the Vendor that has most recent PO that was entered and not allowing the individual to select a vendor that has PO's available so they can assign them to this sales transaction. So in essence it seems to be a Last in Fi...

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

visited links no longer change color
The links still work when clicked but, no longer show purple when visited. This happens in both Outlook and Outlook Express. Yesterday I tried making fonts a little larger as I have eyesight problem. Not sure if this is when the link color problem started. What I did exactly is: *Tools > Options > Mail Format > click "Fonts" button > click "International Fonts" button * At first I went through the list making each one "Larger" font size. * I realized that it's probably only "Western European" I need to change, so all others were set ...

Double Invoicing
I have twice been told about a case where a sale has been double invoiced. They are assigned sequential invoice numbers. GP 10 SP4. Anyone heard of this? It is in history. I don't have any live information as we have only been notified after the fact. Do you have 2 invoices posted to history that reflect the same item? Were the items supposed to have been transferred to an invoice from an order and they were allowed to be transferred twice? Perhaps I am just being a dunce, but I don't really understand the question. "AllenMc" wrote: > I have twice been told abo...

linking subforms
my application have customers and invoices. each customer can have 1 or more invoices. on my form i have a subform for customers and one subform for invoices. both subforms are in datasheet view. if i click on customer A in the customer subform i want the invoice subform to show only invoices for customer A and at the same time allow me to add invoices for customer A. what are the steps to accomplish this? also i want to be able to print a report such that customer A is listed together with all customer A's invoices followed by customer B and so on. how can this be accomplished? thanks ...

How do i Change links to Relative links for linking pdf files?
Using Publisher, how do i change a link from absolute to relative.. I ahave created an offline website as a demo CD to hand out to clients, but the linked PDF's will only work when the CD drive of the computer is D:, how can i make the link read from the CD no matter whats the drive directory is called?? Please help When you are in the hyperlink dialog do not browse to the file to set the link. Use the address option and enter the path you want. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "Riggaz" <Riggaz@discussions.microso...

"No receipt to display" error
I have this problem that occurs randomly. Sometimees the POS transaction upon completion during printing will generate this "no receipt to display" error instead of the normal receipt. The items for transaction actually got deducted but there is no record of it. Have anyone faced similar problem before? Thanks. hi , I had the similar problem but in my case my work station stop working and then restart automatically. However when I discussed with MS they recommend me to use the RMS Refresh v.1.3 which solved this issue also an hot fix is available for this. Do you have access...

Money 2006 Small Business invoices
I just bought Money 2006 SB because I read somewhere that it (finally) can email HTML invoices and has a totally revamped invoice designer. So imagine my disappointment -- disgust, actually, since Microsoft hasn't gotten this product right in over 10 years -- when I found the same old piece of crap invoice designer and no way to send HTML invoices. Am I missing something here? Some secret key that I have to enter to unlock this function? I upgraded from Money 2004 SB, if that makes a difference. Rahul M. "Rahul M." <rmangaldas@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1131143473...

Sharepoint Linked Table
Hi! I just inherited an Access 2003 database which has a linked table to Sharepoint (dbo_...) without any problem. When you view the actual table from Sharepoint it only has 5 fields, but in Access 2003 have 12 fields. It gets updated without any issue. We are in the process of converting to Access 2007 and the linked table is different from Access 2003. Most of the columns are dropped. Would anyone know how I can keep the same exact column layout (# of columns) as in 2003? This is necessary, because in the code, the linked table updates the local table. Also, we must leave as is, beca...

Automated Cash Receipts Posting
Is there a product that allows the automatic posting of cash receipts received via EDI? ...