how to include order number in econnect

I am generating an order schema that I want to import to Great Plains. I
would like to use the tagetsopnumber stored procedure in my schema to get the
document number for the sales order header and lines. However, I cannot
figure out how to include the stored procedure into the econnect schema and
how to retrieve the value of the next available doc number and assign it to
the document number node of the schema.
0
Jack4963 (285)

my email is jacktundra@hotmail.com if someone wants to email me an example.

"Jack" wrote:

> I am generating an order schema that I want to import to Great Plains. I
> would like to use the tagetsopnumber stored procedure in my schema to get the
> document number for the sales order header and lines. However, I cannot
> figure out how to include the stored procedure into the econnect schema and
> how to retrieve the value of the next available doc number and assign it to
> the document number node of the schema.
0
Jack4963 (285)

Lost Serial Number
I would like to know what steps I might take to install my Visio 2000 Technical. I am a licensed SolidWorks user, and received Visio last year bundled as part of my SWX license. I had my Visio S/N in a file on a hard drive which recently crashed. I'm attempting to install Visio on a second computer, and need the S/N to do so. I'm not able to recover the S/N info from the crashed HD. Microsoft's self-help website leads me down a dead-end trail. I'm trying to avoid having to pay them in order to get my own S/N, but if I have to, I guess I will. I have the original CD, and jus...

Delivery Order Report Print
I am using Access 2000 I have linked tables to generate a report. I have a form from which I want to print the report. The cache is I want to print that particular record the form refers to. I am getting the report but it shows all the records and I have to go through all of them to find the particular page/record I want to print. Pls help me... Or if you can pls provide me any good side that can help me brush up my Access knowledge. Check this link http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0002.htm. If your primary key value is text, you may need to change the code to something like: strWh...

XmlResolver and xsl:include
Have been doing a fair amount of reading but at this point no joy. The scenario is - XSL template is stored within db. - Template has a xsl:include statement as <xsl:include href="inc.template.methods.xsl"/> I now I have to pass a resolver when I use the load method so that it understands the xsl include as in: ' object template is custom class to retrieve templates from the db dim template as new objTemplate dim myresolver as xmlresolver dim mytransfrom as xmltransform ' template.xmlDocRunTime returns a xmldocument object mytransform.load(template.xmlDocRunTim...

Inversion of numbers
I have a spreadsheet with about eight columns. Six contain numbers about evenly divided between positive and negative numbers. How would I change all the positive numbers to negative and the negative numbers to positive? Thanks for any help. One way: Enter -1 in an empty cell. Select your columns. Choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Multiply and Values radio buttons. Click OK. In article <re81b1hst4g5v9qa6dvng4prkhdkff31t1@4ax.com>, Gary B. Berns <gberns@tampabay.rr.com> wrote: > I have a spreadsheet with about eight columns. Six contain numbers > about evenl...

Outlook Express News enable group selection when putting in order
When required to "combine and download messages" in OutLook Express, only one file can be moved at a time. I am suggesting that multiple message part selection via the shift/control key be enabled in the same manner that it is in all other file manager applications. I.E. When someone posts a message with many parts and the message parts numbers range from 01 to 199, I must move 99 messages which are all in sequence. I currently must do this one at a time...very time consuming and hard on the hand!!! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft res...

Map Opportunity line item fields to Order line items
I need to map the Description field of an opportunity line item to a corresponding Order line item. I can't seem to get it to work -- has anyone had success with this kind of mapping? Thanks, Rhett Found the answer to my question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914921/en-us Works well! rhettu@gmail.com wrote: > I need to map the Description field of an opportunity line item to a > corresponding Order line item. I can't seem to get it to work -- has > anyone had success with this kind of mapping? > > Thanks, > Rhett ...

In Access, How do I hide records, but include them in the total
I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way I want, with total count, but how do i hide just the comp tickets. xeoimom wrote: >I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and >comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but >give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way >I want, with total count, but ...

Need Order Entry ID on SOP Docs
The Purchase Order Entry form has a Buyer ID field. How can I get something similar on our Sales Transaction Entry form. I want to require it for each order. It is different from the Sales Person ID because it usually is an Order Entry person or an Inside Sales person. I want the field prominent on the first page and not a User- Defined field that will get ignored. Thanks. Rick, you can use modifier within Great Plains to add user-defined fields to your forms. These fields would appear any where you wanted on the sales order entry form, provided of course that there is room. I w...

credit card number encryption
Does anyone know if credit card numbers are encrypted at the db level in GP 9? Thanks, Rob Wuhrman -- Robert Wuhrman Certified CRM Master Certified Great Plains Professional No, they are not. Look to Nodus Technologies for some good credit card processing solutions. "Rob Wuhrman" wrote: > Does anyone know if credit card numbers are encrypted at the db level > in GP 9? > > Thanks, > Rob Wuhrman > > > > -- > Robert Wuhrman > Certified CRM Master > Certified Great Plains Professional > > ...

vlookup -- converting numbers to text
I have a report (worksheet) that stores my "item numbers" that look like numbers as numbers. I have another report (worksheet) that stores all item numbers as text. I am trying to do a vlookup from the first report to the second report but I am having problems converting the number to text. For example, if the item number is 1202.01, I am trying to do the following: vlookup(text(B2,"0.00"),Lookup,2,false) where B2=1202.01 stored as a number. "Lookup" is a named range where the first column is the item number which is stored as text. This is returning...

Including MDA information in transaction edit reports
GP 8.0 I would like to include MDA entry with the AP transaction edit list so the input can be reviewed before releasing a batch for posting. Same thing applies to our invoicing. What is the best way to accomplish this task? I have coded this once for a customer. The only method that can work seamlessly is a Dexterity customisation which uses a trigger to add extra lines into the temporary table used for the report just prior to printing. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (f...

Tab Order #7
I am creating a form using Excel. The users want to tab to the correct cell. The protected cells does not work because it goes left to right. I need to go down and then over, up and so on. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance, Jim -- jneal ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jneal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23176 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=377957 jneal, see if this will work for you http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html If not this can also...

eConnect and commit/rollback
I am creating a VB.NET application that will use eConnect to create a purchase order. As soon as it is finished creating the PO, I need to add a record to a custom SQL table. If this update fails, I'd like to rollback the eConnect transaction. Is this possible? What are my potential options? Would I add logic to the "Post" stored procedure? Could I call the eConnect stored procedures directly from my VB.NET program (and thus easily tie them to a transaction)? Are there any other options? What is the recommended method? Thanks! Chris Chris, You can use the post proce...

#includes
I'm looking over my files this evening, and I'm noticing that some of my #includes (of my own header files) are in my .h files, while some are in my ..cpp files. Sometimes I have used incomplete class declarations as well. I have tried to find some good reading to help me understand this whole thing, but haven't so far. Could I get a bit of advice on this? I don't know if this is related, but one of my source files won't give me any of those "smart tips" when the cursor passes over various objects, unless it is something that I have declared in that file itsel...

Replace million-billion number format to lakhs-crores format
How do i put comma in a number in lakhs-crores format rather than i million-billion format as lakhs-crores format is prevalent in Indi -- Sumi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Sumit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2952 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49219 Googling on "lakhs-crores" gave me http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/sampchap/5020a.asp as the first link, which gives a macro that may do what you want. Andrew Sumit wrote: > How do i put comma in ...

copy contents including colour
Hi In cells A1:B73 I have a list of contacts which are colour coded. What I want to be able to do is to be able to enter the name of 1 of the contacts in lets say G1 and it will search for that name in A1:B73 and automatically copy its colour code over. Many thanks for any help. Al Hi, I'm assuming that the colour codeing isn't a result of conditional formatting and it's simply a fill colour. To do this you need VB. Alt+F11 to open vb editor. Double click the worksheet that this data are on and paste the code in on the right. Close VB editor and type your name...

Number format using formula or cell content
Is it possible to use a formula or the content of another cell to set the number of decimal places? For example, if cell A1 had a formula which results in the value 4, I want cell C6 to show 0.0000 and if A1's value was 7 I want C6 to show 0.0000000. Thanks.... Hi not possible with a format. You'll have to use VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "mike hutchins" <ma_hutchins@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ccdd7764.0409240642.3e6bb7d0@posting.google.com... > Is it possible to use a formula or the content of another cell to set > the number of ...

how do I change list order in color catagory assignment in office
only 15 color catagories can be displayed in color assignment in office outlook 2007. I wish to change the order of the list. I tried to number them 1-15, but it did not change the list. It did show 10-15 in the top of the list, and 1-9 on the bottom. I wish it to show them in order of 1-15, not necessarily with numbers, but with the color and catagory that I have assigne to them. any help would be appreciated THNX ...

Auto adding orders to crm
I am somewhat new to crm, and we have a small home based business. We take in orders thru our merchant account, via a website. We then get an email with the confirmation of the order, and at the end of the week, another email that with an overview of the weeks orders. I would like to be able to automatically have this go in to microsoft crm orders. Or I could promote the email to an order (I do not believe I have a button that will do this), something like promote email to crm activity. We use authorize.net for merchant services. Anyone have an idea on how to accomplish this? Thanks, ...

Number formatting
How can u get Publisher to recognise and adopt number formats from Excel when merging ie 7 800.00 0r (46 700.00) etc ? Currently I just get the straight number 7800 Do a SAVE AS of the Excel file as CSV (Comma Seperated Values) and use that for your merge data file. Yes, you will have to re-setup your merge with the new CSV file. -- Thanks - found that tab separated worked better - seemed to have a problem with CSV merge - any ideas on how to increase the size of the merge fileds - to more than 65 characters or so? >-----Original Message----- >Do a SAVE AS of the Excel...

Modifying "Edit Purchase Orders" Window
In GP 10 I open Transactions>> Edit Purchase Orders>> tools>>customize >> modify current window. I want to add the BUYERID field to this window. For some reason I can't drag the buyerid global field from the toolbox. I can add text but I really need a buyer id field to be added and automatically populated with what it in the POP10100 table's BUYERID field. I have tried all sorts of things. A co-workers thinks that this window was coded in dexterity and that I won't be able to modify this window to add a global field. No, you cannot add a global...

find smallest positive number among datas
How to find the smallest positive number among datas in Excel? Try =MIN(data_rng) -- HTH Bob "Cerberus" <Cerberus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8616B833-5582-4FCE-A23C-5F10D577AF63@microsoft.com... > How to find the smallest positive number among datas in Excel? =MIN(IF(A1:A6>0,A1:A6)) as an array formula (Control Shift Enter) Adjust your range to suit. -- David Biddulph "Cerberus" <Cerberus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8616B833-5582-4FCE-A23C-5F10D577AF63@microsoft.com... > H...

First 10 numbers
I have a query that pulls together states from a program. I group the states and added the Count aggregate to the state field. I want access to display the top 10 states including an extra entry if two states have the same number. I hope this is clear. thank you, -- Deenos Using top 10 should work SELECT TOP 10 States, Count(SomeField) FROM SomeTable GROUP BY States ORDER BY Count(SomeField) Desc John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010 The Hilltop Institute University of Maryland Baltimore County Deenos wrote: > I have a query that pulls together states f...

Include a button on toolbar to include/exclude original text when.
When replying/forwarding a message you must go to thru several screens to change your base setting or highlight and delete the message. Add an optional button that would allow you to include/exclude as each message is opened for reply/forwarding. ...

Including Images in Excel Report Builder
We have a client that is attaching jpgs to the item maintenance window in GP and they want an Excel Report Builder report of each inventory item along with its image. It seems that the file name is stored in hex format. Is it possible to include a reference to the image location in an Excel Report Builder report, so the report can include the image inside of Excel? Thanks ...