how to get the GetNextSopNumber for the inserted Record From Gp

How to Get The GetNextSopNumber from the data which is inserted in gp.so that
that can be added in  the front office database.

0
Pramod1 (5)

KB860436 has a VB script to get the next available JE number.  You can
probably modify that to do the same thing for a SOP transaction number.
--
Jim@TurboChef

"pramod" wrote:

> How to Get The GetNextSopNumber from the data which is inserted in gp.so that
> that can be added in  the front office database.

0
jim.harris (398)

A Crystal Beginner

GP 10 new install (trial)
Hello, I installed a trial version of GP 10 on a standalone PC to evaluate it. Install seems to complete without problem (includes SQL 2005 install) but when I first want to run Utilities I get an error message " an error occurred while using the bcp utility - data was not correctly copied to the server..." It says it's either a BCP install or ODBC issue. Re-installed everything, same result. Would anybody have a clue? This problem occurs if the User Account Control (UAC) feature is enabled in Windows Vista. However, you must disable the UAC feature if you want to run M...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

Inserting Math Equations?
I'm a recent convert to OS X, so if this is a really obvious question, please pardon my ignorance. In Windows Office 2K, if one wants to insert a mathematical equation, they do: Insert > Object > Microsoft Equation 3.0. Is there an Office 2K4 Mac analogue? Thank you in advance! James In article <546b8912.0411131145.50245157@posting.google.com>, james.herdman@gmail.com (James H.) wrote: > I'm a recent convert to OS X, so if this is a really obvious question, > please pardon my ignorance. In Windows Office 2K, if one wants to > insert a mathematical equation,...

Columns Compare and Row Insertion Alignment
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx ...

inserting texts in cell based on conditions
Hi, I would very much appreciate if someone could help me solving a problem, illustrated by the following example: Column A B C 1 1 "LB" 2 1 "DK" 3 4 1 1 "LB/DK" If there's a 1 in column A, the corresponding cell in column C should get the text "LB" inserted into it. If there's a 1 in column C, the corresponding cell in column C should get the text "DK" inserted into it. If both column A and B have ones in them, the corresponding cell should get the...

How do I get??

Identify Duplicates (Group Records First)
Hello, I have an invoice table that includes the fields CustomerNumber and DivisionNumber. Customers can deal with multiple divisions. CustomerNumber DivisionNumber ABC Co 10 ABC Co 10 ABC Co 10 Smith Inc 10 Smith Inc 10 Jones Corp 20 Jones Corp 20 Jones Corp 10 XYZ Inc 20 XYZ Inc 20 I am trying to come up with a query that will identify that Jones Corp has records in both division 20 and 10. I would like the results ...

How to export fixed length records to a data file.
I'm creating a query for our school using the school district's standard student data format. All fields are fixed width. For example the WhiteEthnicFg field is exactly one character of either "Y" or "N". In our database we record that field as a Boolean. The Date-of-Birth District's field is an 8 character field in the format mmddyyyy. Most fields are fixed width 'Char' fields, but I don't know how to make the output match the correct width. There are decimal fields 'with one implied decimal point'. Example: 0000100 will result ...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

how do I insert a rss newsfeed into a publisher newsletter?
I had a newsfeed I'd like to display in my newsletter Here is the link. http://enr.construction.com/news/rss/enr.xml How do I insert this to have the contesnts display? ...

Get photos from a camera

setup MOSS for GP 10.0 workflow
While setting up the Shared Service Provider (SSP) in MOSS, I get the following error “No Indexer" and the Index Server field is not active. I have installed the Windows Index Services component and I am still getting the same error. Thanks Hi Nassan, You will manually have to run the Office Search install. You can find it in <sharepoint.install>\OSRCHAPP\osrchapp.msi. You will have to configure it as well and create a Shared Search Provider. Then start a full crawl. -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lunadev...

How do I get my best friend back?
I NEED TO KNOW "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7918DF09-EB34-46E4-852E-8DAAC3FFF45F@microsoft.com... > I NEED TO KNOW Easy. Just lift the lid on your toilet seat and whistle. Dipshit! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." Pretend that you're in a coma and unable to communicate in any way (such as posting messages in newsgroups). "monsterboy16" <monsterboy16@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...