How to find reports

Hi to all... I'm new to GP as well to business processes.  I modified
the report "SOP Blank Invoice Form" and want to know how can I see this
report.  I know how to access reports, but don't know under which
"Sales Report" I can see this specific report.

Thanks in advance.
-nat

0
aistorres (10)

Well, when you print sales invoices, select the Blank Invoice Form.

"aistorres@hotmail.com" wrote:

> Hi to all... I'm new to GP as well to business processes.  I modified
> the report "SOP Blank Invoice Form" and want to know how can I see this
> report.  I know how to access reports, but don't know under which
> "Sales Report" I can see this specific report.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> -nat

0
CharlesAllen (483)
10/27/2005 3:00:02 AM
Also, when you modify a report, you have to make sure the appropriate users
have access.  You can check this in Tools>Setup>System>Security, select the
user you want to have access to this modified form, choose the appropriate
company, under "Type" select "Modified Reports," and for this particular
form, under "Series" select "Sales."  After selecting this, you will see
which modified Sales forms this user can print.

"Charles Allen" wrote:

> Well, when you print sales invoices, select the Blank Invoice Form.
>
> "aistorres@hotmail.com" wrote:
>
> > Hi to all... I'm new to GP as well to business processes.  I modified
> > the report "SOP Blank Invoice Form" and want to know how can I see this
> > report.  I know how to access reports, but don't know under which
> > "Sales Report" I can see this specific report.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> > -nat

I got that. But, for example if I want to print a Blank Infoice Form I
go to "Transactions -> Sales -> Invoice Entry".  How can I do to get to
"SOP Blank Invoice Form"??
ConnollyandCo wrote:
> Also, when you modify a report, you have to make sure the appropriate users
> have access.  You can check this in Tools>Setup>System>Security, select the
> user you want to have access to this modified form, choose the appropriate
> company, under "Type" select "Modified Reports," and for this particular
> form, under "Series" select "Sales."  After selecting this, you will see
> which modified Sales forms this user can print.
>
> "Charles Allen" wrote:
>
> > Well, when you print sales invoices, select the Blank Invoice Form.
> >
> > "aistorres@hotmail.com" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi to all... I'm new to GP as well to business processes.  I modified
> > > the report "SOP Blank Invoice Form" and want to know how can I see this
> > > report.  I know how to access reports, but don't know under which
> > > "Sales Report" I can see this specific report.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > > -nat

0
aistorres (10)
10/31/2005 4:38:46 PM
That should be available throuth Transactions -> Sales -> Sales Transaction
Entry, and when you print, select "Invoice" and "Blank Paper" and you will
print the SOP Blank Invoice form.  You can verify this by printing to screen,
and looking at the top titlebar of the screen output, and you should see the
name of the report you are printing.

"aistorres@hotmail.com" wrote:

> I got that. But, for example if I want to print a Blank Infoice Form I
> go to "Transactions -> Sales -> Invoice Entry".  How can I do to get to
> "SOP Blank Invoice Form"??
> ConnollyandCo wrote:
> > Also, when you modify a report, you have to make sure the appropriate users
> > have access.  You can check this in Tools>Setup>System>Security, select the
> > user you want to have access to this modified form, choose the appropriate
> > company, under "Type" select "Modified Reports," and for this particular
> > form, under "Series" select "Sales."  After selecting this, you will see
> > which modified Sales forms this user can print.
> >
> > "Charles Allen" wrote:
> >
> > > Well, when you print sales invoices, select the Blank Invoice Form.

Got it!  Thanks a lot!!
ConnollyandCo wrote:
> That should be available throuth Transactions -> Sales -> Sales Transaction
> Entry, and when you print, select "Invoice" and "Blank Paper" and you will
> print the SOP Blank Invoice form.  You can verify this by printing to screen,
> and looking at the top titlebar of the screen output, and you should see the
> name of the report you are printing.
>
> "aistorres@hotmail.com" wrote:
>
> > I got that. But, for example if I want to print a Blank Infoice Form I
> > go to "Transactions -> Sales -> Invoice Entry".  How can I do to get to
> > "SOP Blank Invoice Form"??
> > ConnollyandCo wrote:
> > > Also, when you modify a report, you have to make sure the appropriate users
> > > have access.  You can check this in Tools>Setup>System>Security, select the
> > > user you want to have access to this modified form, choose the appropriate
> > > company, under "Type" select "Modified Reports," and for this particular
> > > form, under "Series" select "Sales."  After selecting this, you will see
> > > which modified Sales forms this user can print.

0
aistorres (10)

Find Duplicate names and delate

Report not applying selected parameter
I have created an rdl file in vs2005 that has a string parameter that is pulling from a dataset. when I preview the report I select the parameter from the dropdown list and click View Report yet the report does not filter based on the selected parameter. What am I missing? Can you post your query? -- Bruce Loehle-Conger MVP SQL Server Reporting Services "ahmed" <ahmed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C16D6269-7E84-4AD0-9D76-8C2EDEDFDD26@microsoft.com... > I have created an rdl file in vs2005 that has a string parameter that is > pu...

Excel files reporting read only
I have an issue where a user I provide support for is being told that a file that has not been opened for a couple of months is reporting as being locked for editing by the last user to save the file (in some cases these users no longer exist on our network). When you check the open files on the server, these files are not showing as open. If teh user clicks to close, and then immediatley re-opens the file it opens as normal. There are no temporary files in the folder that the files are located in and I have cleared the temp folders on the client and on the server. The user has full control...

How to show a field for Many-One-Many relationship (Report Writer)
In the Tax Transaction report, I wish to show the "Vendor Document Number", but the result showing duplication of records, suspect the report result cause by the Many-One-Many relationship of those tables. In the Tax Detail Transaction Report contains a list of Receipt Numbers (POP) that involving tax, and this report showing the Vendor ID and Vendor name, but it do not have "Vendor Document Number". So, I added a new relationship in order to show the "Vendor Document Number" which can be found in the PM Transaction Open File. Due to the relationship ...

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Sales Reports
We just upgraded from v1.2 to v3. I'm trying to run reports on our sales pipeline. However, v3 doesn't have anywhere near the amount of pre-canned reports that v1.2 did? We have become heavily dependent on some of those reports for analyzing our sales cycle and now I don't know what to do. Are we all expected to be programmers and modify these reports to our liking? What happened to all of the reports the previous version had? Am I missing something? Kevin, I think it has to do with the fact that CRM is now using SQL Reporting Services instead of Crystal, which repor...

sales forecase report
Hello: Is there a report in GP 10.0 Manufacturing that will show what raw material parts will not satisfy the finished goods housed within a sales forecast that is in place? childofthe1980s Hi, This can be accomplished through the use of MRP which takes Sales Forcast as and input and allows orders to consume that forcast. MRP will then suggest Purchase Orders and Manufacturing Orders to meet the required demand. -- Matt Wisner Interdyn-Prodata 405-840-0461 "childofthe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > Is there a report in GP 10.0 Manufacturing that will show what raw ...

How to fix the filter of a report
I have a modified or "CUSTOM" report that when I select just one item, it displays all items. Where in the report can I troubleshoot this problem and fix that when I enter just one itme, it print just one item. ...

Find (but not find)

Non printing of check boxes in a Report
I have come back to using Access and although I have managed it before I cannot get Check Boxes to print in a Report. They are visible on screen but when I want to print the Reports the space where the check boxes should be whether 'a tick' or 'blank' is empty. Try changing the font. It may be something your printer doesn't have the font for, while substituting another similar font for other characters. "Jenny" <Jenny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71D46938-AA7C-4C43-8284-B763FD955FAB@microsoft.com... >I have come back to using ...

Finding an event

Upgrading reports from CRM 3.0 to 4.0
Having spent around 10 hours trying to upgrade a custom report from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0, I thought I’d post a message to share my pain and the solution! It appears that in CRM 4.0 Microsoft have made a change to the way in which the standard reports retrieve the name of the user running the report. I have been unable to find any documentation about this. If you have a custom report that is based on a standard CRM 3.0 report (i.e. it has the CRM_FullName parameter & UserInfo dataset) and upload it into CRM 4.0 then try to run it, you may get either of the following behaviours • Th...

cannot find database

Remove Header Once Report Displays?
Hi All, I am trying to figure a report issue. I have a report that utilizes the subreport feature. When the subreport loads it is ok but once the subreport goes onto a 2nd page the headers are all out of wack. The header contains the main report which is quite confusing since fields are not the same. Can my second page only contain the subreport headers? Thanks. It isn't clear what you mean by "The header contains the main report which is quite confusing since fields are not the same". A subreport contains nothing from the main report. When you mention "...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

How do I find the out of office reply?

How do I create custom report from stored procedure
Hi, I need to create a report form stored procedure. My stored procedure selects the data and inserts in temp table.I am executing stored procedure from pre query and selecting coloumns from temp table . But I am getting error Invalid object name temp. Is it possible to execute the report from stored procedure. mohan ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - microsoft.public.pos - 40088 ...

Subject Node parent-child report problem
Hi all, I'm trying to filter\run report cases according to subject hierarchy. In the "advanced find" all I can choose is the specific subject regardless his parent. The same behavior occur when I export the whole cases table to excel as a pivot table. Any suggestion would be of assistance. Tnx NY Can you explain further. In a report you will only get the node you selected. Are you wanting to get nodes further up the tree? ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Niel100" <niryon5@gmail.com> wrot...