Hi,

I need to Customize Business Portal to show my custom objects in "Primary
Publishing List ResultViewer Web Part","Rich List ResultViewer Web
Part","Form ResultViewer Web Part"?

I need to create pages similar to Customer Summary page in sales center with
my custom objects. How can i do that?

Thanks,
Mohan
0
Mohan (46)

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

Object Library Not Registered
Excel 2000 has recently started giving me the following error message when I open it (without opening any Excel files): "Object library not registered". If I click OK, Excel opens up with no problem. Not sure what has suddenly caused this -- any thoughts, anyone? Thank you, ~Brenda Brenda, Close Excel, then go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter Excel.exe /unregserver Then, in the same Run dialog, Excel.exe /regserver Finally, open Excel normally. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com &q...

Inventory Report showing material and Labor costs
Using V9.0, manufacturing. I cant find a report that shows material and labor costs for an item that we build Where can I find this report? I know I can look up a Manufacturing Order, and then the variance window but a lot of times we dont know the MO number. This usually comes from when we invoice for the item, and find out the costs are not correct. thanks -- Doug Well, with manufacturing, the costs are generated MO by MO. There is no report that sumarizes a range of MOs. You could create this in Crystal or SRS. You would want, for each cost category, to list the average, mi...

Why does message show date/time in Sent box when draft (not sent)
Hi would be grateful if anybody can shed any light on the following problem. I sent an e-mail with a draft e-mail as an attachment. The draft e-mail has not been sent yet and is saved in Drafts in Outlook. Yet the recipient of the message says that the draft e-mail has got a date and time in the Sent box. Upon checking in Sent Items the message has not got a date and time in the Sent box but when you print the message off a date and time does appear in the Sent box does anybody know the reason for this? ...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Project Time in Business Portal
Is anyone using this? We're trying to configure BP3.0 to allow Project Timesheet entry by admins on behalf of department employees. It's easy to set the user proxies in regular timesheet entry in BP but I can't find where to set it in Project Timesheet. Anyone have experience with this? Thx, Frank Hamelly ...

MS Money Small Business 2004 #2
I am trying to find out how I can have time items show the date the the time occured in the invoice? When I print them, it just shows the item, the description and the amount, just like I was doing a standard invoice item. Is this possible? If so, how? Thanks, Steve "Steve Grosz" <boise_bound@hotmail.com> wrote on 10 Sep 2007 in group microsoft.public.money: > I am trying to find out how I can have time items show the date the > the time occured in the invoice? When I print them, it just shows > the item, the description and the amount, just like I was doin...

Customer Report

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

business contact manager w/ outlook 2003
would really like to sync with pocket pc - any suggestions? ...

Money Small Business 2006
Does the 2006 version of Money Small business support using business categories in the budget? Also, does the new version support a tax line item for self-employed health insurance payments? ...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

Custom ActiveX control fails on release build
Some time ago I created simple custom control (.ocx) using Visual Basic 6. Recently I decided to also use my control in VC++ apps. VB: Using the ActiveX Control Interface Wizard and the Property Page Wizard I added the appropriate handlers and a simple property page to change the appearance, border, colors, and fonts. Nothing special there. VC: The control was installed and registered on the test machine through the installer and is located in the system folder. On the development machine the application runs fine and the new control works great. On the test machine the dialog box fail...

Show Attachment
I am using MS Office Outlook 2003. In prior versions, if I had sent an email with an attachment and printed a copy of that email from the Sent Items box, it would print with the message AND an icon showing there was an attachment to the email. I'm now using Outlook 2003 and cannot figure out how to do the same thing. It is important that if I print an email from the Sent Items that contained an attachment that my printout in fact shows there was an attachment. Your help will be appreciated. What format are you using to send the mail? To see what format is being used: - Open your TOOLS...

Showing hidden fields?
I have a form located at: http://www.sacredheartlanc.org/school/scrip/scrip_order.htm At the bottom of the form under, Order Pick-Up, I have extra code that's suppose to show when "Other" is selected from the drop down menu. This is where someone can add details about how they intend to pickup their order. This used to work fine but now it no longer shows properly. The error I'm seeing on line 30 is "Error: 'document.order.Pickup' is null or not an object" This error shows in "preview" when making a selection in "Order Pick-...