How to create a "SO on hold" report in SmartList?

Hi,

I tried both (GP -> SmartList -> Sales Transactions) and (GP -> SmartList ->
Sales Line Items) and add "SO Number" and "Hold" two columns into the report.
We do have lots of SO are on hold, but in the "Hold" column it shows "no" for
all SOs.
Can anyone show me how to create a "SO on hold" report in the SmartList?
Thank you very much.

stien
0
stien (86)

You wont find this in Smartlist unless you have Smartlist Builder.  You need
to report agains the SOP10104 Table, the Sakes Process Holds Work and History
table.  This table contains records of process holds placed on orders.

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at
http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"stien" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried both (GP -> SmartList -> Sales Transactions) and (GP -> SmartList ->
> Sales Line Items) and add "SO Number" and "Hold" two columns into the report.
> We do have lots of SO are on hold, but in the "Hold" column it shows "no" for
> all SOs.
> Can anyone show me how to create a "SO on hold" report in the SmartList?
> Thank you very much.
>
> stien
0
info4071 (3004)

How to create a "SO on hold" report in SmartList?
Hi, I tried both (GP -> SmartList -> Sales Transactions) and (GP -> SmartList -> Sales Line Items) and add "SO Number" and "Hold" two columns into the report. We do have lots of SO are on hold, but in the "Hold" column it shows "no" for all SOs. Can anyone show me how to create a "SO on hold" report in the SmartList? Thank you very much. stien You wont find this in Smartlist unless you have Smartlist Builder. You need to report agains the SOP10104 Table, the Sakes Process Holds Work and History table. This table contains...